RPG Crossing
twitter facebook mastodon bluesky

Notices

Old Apr 19th, 2019, 12:58 PM
The Lord is my shepherd

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 11406
Tommyk382 Tommyk382 Tommyk382 Tommyk382 Tommyk382 Tommyk382 Tommyk382 Tommyk382 Tommyk382 Tommyk382 Tommyk382
If you are interested, I am still down to play Viera

Here are some links to posts in my current game (so you can get a feel for my writing style):
1 Tim 1:12-17
There is no shame in defeat so long as the spirit is unconquered. - Praetor Fenix
A sword wields no strength unless the hands that holds it has courage.

Last edited by Tommyk382; Apr 19th, 2019 at 01:00 PM.
Old Apr 19th, 2019, 02:00 PM
Pony Princess

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 30034
Ysolde Ysolde Ysolde Ysolde Ysolde Ysolde Ysolde Ysolde Ysolde Ysolde Ysolde
If a slot is open I'd still be interested in playing Raven.
Old Apr 21st, 2019, 04:42 AM
Destroyer of Worlds

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 4366
Zinrokh Zinrokh Zinrokh Zinrokh Zinrokh Zinrokh Zinrokh Zinrokh Zinrokh Zinrokh Zinrokh
The Aristocrat
left-aligned image
Lord Gaius Heinrich Maernos

Name: Gaius Heinrich Maernos
Race: Tiefling
Class: Warlock
Background: Waterdhavian Noble: House Maernos
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Description:
To those that do not find his infernal appearance unsettling he might be called darkly handsome or you might say 'devilishly so'. He favours ostentatious clothing, fine embroidered silks and embossed leathers. His bearing and tone are regal, proper and measured though he has a dry wit and dark sense of humour often amusing himself by playing off the unease his appearance and noble station might cause especially amongst other nobles.

Background:
"My Father the right honourable Ultas "Raiser-of-Priests" Maernos was quite the firebrand in his youth; rapine, pillage, whoring and drinking and all those other follies enjoyed by a mercenaryDog of War. His noble stipend gave him coin a plenty to indulge in vice without concern or want. Those transgressions haunt him to this day and drove him to the sycophantic piety that he now (in his twilight years) is renowned for. "

"I am a product of that deviant youth. The bastard son of a patriarch of a noble house and a pretty young scullery maid that caught his eye. Perhaps it was the darkness of my sire that led to my devilish aspect. I can not see how the blood of Nine might have tainted my mother for certainly any deal she had struck with the denizens of Baator profited her little. Upon my birth my father recognised me but never fully ligitamised my position. It would perhaps be unbecoming for an already disgraced and moulding noble house to sire a tiefling. Even with the loss of my step-mother and half-brother to the plague in Amn my father choose to recuse himself before turning to temple and church for the solace that he could not find in his remaining tainted bloodline."

"I am not one to complain about my circumstance. I have never wanted for anything other than a legitimate claim to my noble name. I have enjoyed all the trappings of nobility and far from feeling ostracised for my 'taint' I have found great amusement in it. The expectations of others are quite easy to attain when you're horned, crimson-skinned and of somewhat mischievous disposition."

RP sample:

Have you played Dragon Heist?
Yes, this will be my third attempt... games just keep falling apart and stalling somewhere after the first round of drinks in the Yawning Portal. Thus Gaius' character sheet is ready and prepared.

=]✠[= Under Sanguine Oath =]✠[=

Last edited by Zinrokh; Apr 21st, 2019 at 08:08 AM.
Old Apr 23rd, 2019, 11:50 PM
I encourage peace

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 5149
Jim Faindel Jim Faindel Jim Faindel Jim Faindel Jim Faindel Jim Faindel Jim Faindel Jim Faindel Jim Faindel Jim Faindel Jim Faindel
I've been off the site for a long while, and would love to shake the dust off by trying out this adventure
Will work on a paladin, hopefuly being ready by tonight

Last edited by Jim Faindel; Apr 24th, 2019 at 04:08 AM.
Old Apr 24th, 2019, 03:58 AM
I encourage peace

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 5149
Jim Faindel Jim Faindel Jim Faindel Jim Faindel Jim Faindel Jim Faindel Jim Faindel Jim Faindel Jim Faindel Jim Faindel Jim Faindel
Character Application
right-aligned image
Name: Baruch, the Exiled

Race: Scourge Aasimar

Class: Paladin - Oath of Redemption

Alignment: Neutral

Season of the Year: Summer

Appearance: Stoic at first glance, but exhausted underneath, he stands tall at 6'6'', with fading grey hair that used to be golden, a full beard that could use some trimming and a tattered mantle covering his stump of an arm, to which he's crudely attached a heavy iron shield: an ancient relic rusted with age, it's face bare as the emblem it once had engraved has long since faded away. His armor is dirty and in need of repair just as the weapon at his side, once a proud great sword, which appears to have shattered in half. Still, some say that whenever the old knight lets his passion rise to the surface, one can still see some light coming out of his white, pupil-less eyes.

Background:

Role play sample:

Have you played Dragon Heist: Never before, but I do have some familiarity with Waterdeep and its factions.
Old Apr 27th, 2019, 04:46 PM
Mature Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 262
thawizkid thawizkid thawizkid
Still taking new people?
Old Apr 27th, 2019, 05:29 PM
Sapphire Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 639
Nikolas Nikolas Nikolas Nikolas Nikolas Nikolas
I think he is.
Old Apr 29th, 2019, 09:27 AM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 1066
RedWolfe77 RedWolfe77 RedWolfe77 RedWolfe77 RedWolfe77 RedWolfe77 RedWolfe77 RedWolfe77
Thank you everyone for interest the slot is now filled.
Old Jun 16th, 2019, 08:51 AM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RedWolfe77 RedWolfe77 RedWolfe77 RedWolfe77 RedWolfe77 RedWolfe77 RedWolfe77 RedWolfe77
Opening up applications. The group is in the 2nd encounter and in need of a healer mainly, but we will consider all applications..
Old Jun 16th, 2019, 12:13 PM
Old Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 425
Gualdarrama Gualdarrama Gualdarrama Gualdarrama Gualdarrama
right-aligned image
Name: Vandálfr "Vanor" of clan Blackhammer
Race: Dwarf, Hill
Class: Cleric of Kelemvor (Death Domain)
Alignment: LN
Season of the Year: N/A since game has already started
Have you played Dragon Heist?: No

Appearance: At 4'10" 160# Vanor is of typical build for a male dwarf. His skin is rather fair for a dwarf that's lived his whole life above ground. Vanor's beard is coal black and his eyes a deep gray. Both his helmet and his shield are adorned with the scale symbol of Kelemvor. Blue is his favorite color. His one vice in life is smoking and his favorite pipe is made from cherry-wood.

Background: Vanor has lived in the trades ward of Waterdeep his whole life since his father owned a smithy there. When he was 22 his mother died at the young age of 134 which deeply affected the young dwarf. As his father worshiped Moradin exclusively and Vanor found no meaning there, he turned to the worship of Kelemvor to make sense of his mother's death. His father did not object but insisted he learn smithing before becoming an acolyte. At the age of 50, Vanor officially joined the clergy and was elevated to priesthood on his 62nd naming day. He has been given leave by the church to go out into the world for the study of life prepares one for death. Vanor is of course expected to return one day on his own to take up a post- probably rector to some provincial parish in the northlands. Whatever it may be, rector or hunter of the undead or even lowly scribe, Vanor knows in his heart he will be ready.

Role Play Sample:

Last edited by Gualdarrama; Jun 16th, 2019 at 12:43 PM.
Old Jun 18th, 2019, 07:41 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 1719
gjf2a gjf2a gjf2a gjf2a gjf2a gjf2a gjf2a gjf2a gjf2a gjf2a gjf2a
Application
Name: Arqiroth Aapostamik
Race: Gold Dragonborn
Class: Cleric, Life Domain
Alignment: Lawful Good
Season of the Year: Winter
Appearance:
right-aligned image
Standing 6' 6" and weighing 250#, Arqiroth is at first glance rather intimidating. But his cheerful good nature and infectious smile readily sets most people at ease with him.
Background:

Role play sample:

Have you played Dragon Heist: No.

Last edited by gjf2a; Jun 18th, 2019 at 07:42 PM.
Old Jun 19th, 2019, 09:49 AM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 10499
Grouchy Grouchy Grouchy Grouchy Grouchy Grouchy Grouchy Grouchy Grouchy Grouchy Grouchy
App complete. RP sample in secret text.

Character Concept
right-aligned image

Name: "Mercy" (formerly, Thelaxis)
Race: Tiefling
Class: Paladin of Lathander (eventually Oath of Devotion)
Alignment: Lawful Good
Season of the Year: Spring, for it signifies new births and beginnings.

Appearance:
Mercy is a broad-shouldered humanoid man of average height with skin as red as an apple and shaggy nut brown hair on his head. A pair of goat-like skin-covered horns emanate from each of his temples and curl behind his head, the point looping away from the back of his neck. A pair of gold colored eyes are visible beneath a pronounced brow, and he has a nose as thin and as sharp as a razor. He has a well groomed brown beard in which a pair of thin red lips stick out brightly from underneath. His chain mail armor and shield are both highly polished and white in color with yellow trim, and a brown traveler's cloak is thrown over his shoulders. On his breastplate and on his shield is the symbol of a road traveling into a sunrise. At his waist hangs a sturdy looking and well used longsword with a dagger tucked in his belt right in front of it.

Background:

Role Play Sample:

Have you played Dragon Heist: No.

Last edited by Grouchy; Jun 23rd, 2019 at 08:17 AM.
Old Jun 19th, 2019, 01:47 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 4414
Dargos Dargos Dargos Dargos Dargos Dargos Dargos Dargos Dargos Dargos Dargos
Are you still open to new applications?
Old Jun 19th, 2019, 02:18 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
Yes the group is in a hiatus for a week or so. I haven't made a decision yet until check ins.
Old Jun 19th, 2019, 02:36 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 4414
Dargos Dargos Dargos Dargos Dargos Dargos Dargos Dargos Dargos Dargos Dargos
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedWolfe77 View Post
Yes the group is in a hiatus for a week or so. I haven't made a decision yet until check ins.

Cool I got a concept going just need to put it to text.

Hopefully tonight. Still level 1?