RPG Crossing Home Forums Create An Account! Site Rules & Help

RPG Crossing
Go Back   RPG Crossing > Games > Other Roleplaying Games > The Subways Run on Magic
twitter facebook

Notices

Old 09-20-2010, 06:39 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 9129
Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01
Joao - Magic and Milkbones

Well, that was enlightening. Bit terrifying, but enlightening. Now, what to do from here...?

Time: 11:30AM Nap, that's what. Twas a good nap, full of strange dreams of dogs in fancy shoes summoning pillows out of the air. Mmmm... pillows.

Last edited by Fragmaster01; 09-30-2010 at 12:51 PM.
Old 09-30-2010, 07:17 PM
Where's all my RPXP gone?

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 11
DMyotamharan
Hmmm... Fancy shoes. Now that's a nice thought! Joao thinks to himself as he gets up and stretches out his limbs. Maybe I should try out a day in a pair of those... I can even steal a nice suit to go with them.

That last thought makes Joao scratch his head. He can't really remember the last time he wore anything close to decent. And for the record, he hadn't even wanted to do that for ages. He hardly ever cared. But now... Somehow, that whole experience last night had made a salad out of his mind.

So where to? Joao figures a department store will be just right. A large place where nobody notices incoming and outgoing traffic is the perfect place to get the stuff he wants. What's the harm in getting some fancy stuff to try on if he doesn't even have to pay?

Last edited by DMyotamharan; 09-30-2010 at 07:18 PM.
Old 09-30-2010, 08:24 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01
A cloud sails overhead, as if the sky was intent on giving you an umbrella. You're not sure why it would want that, but at least it's nice to not have to worry about this magic **** today.
Well, department store... none around here, sadly. West side of town, there's also that mall up north... Still a good trip either way. Hop a subway? Hitch a ride? Wander aimlessly until someone takes pity on you?
Old 10-02-2010, 06:30 AM
Where's all my RPXP gone?

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 11
DMyotamharan
A subway's a good idea... Joao decides that taking one up north, to the mall, would probably be the best option. Lot's of people to distract the workers in the shop when he steals something.
Old 10-02-2010, 01:52 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
You wander off to the closest station. The hobo at the entrance to the station gives you a long, soft look, as if trying to determine whether you're made of beer. Deciding that you're non-alcoholic, he rolls back over and goes to sleep.