Notices

Old 02-06-2010, 09:22 AM
Spinner of Tales
Good People

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 870
Klazzform Klazzform Klazzform Klazzform Klazzform Klazzform Klazzform
McBane watches the man jog away to blown away by his unusual demeanor to utter a word.

"Oooooook then. Any of you want to go after him, because midnight is not usually my exercise time and I haven't even done my stretches yet." He grins at his companions. "I would hate to pull a groin muscle and miss my breakfast date with Cynthia. She's a real taskmaster if ya know what I mean."
Old 02-07-2010, 10:52 AM
Senile Old Coot Returns!

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 3479
Anael Anael Anael Anael Anael Anael Anael Anael Anael Anael Anael
The phone call to the police yielded a modicum of information. He was stonewalled with the first few attempts until he got through to an old friend and police detective; Detective Sharpe. He warned that there seemed to be a divide forming within the police. People were taking sides and a lot of fishy things were being let through even when opposition was voiced. On several cases he was ordered to stand down when he would begin make some headways. Particularly with the recent string of murders. He believed they were innocent but with the civil war brewing inside the police he couldn't guarantee their safety if caught or that he could convince them otherwise.

McBane made his comment and then his hand slapped his forehead as a rather disturbing realization occurred to him. He remembered "The name of his ship is "Masaki is Sexy" or something along those lines.. This was the man their old professor had told them to see.
Old 02-13-2010, 09:40 AM
Spinner of Tales
Good People

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 870
Klazzform Klazzform Klazzform Klazzform Klazzform Klazzform Klazzform
Watching the crazy old professor run off on his jog, McBane shakes his head and wanders over to the sailboat docked in its berth. Taking out a cigarette, he lights it and leans up against one of the lampposts to wait.

The sound of the sea lapping hungrily against the pilings underneath him threatens to lull him into complacency so he focuses his attention on the matter at hand, trying to find something, anything, that would bring new light to the mystery.
Old 02-20-2010, 05:46 PM
Senile Old Coot Returns!

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 3479
Anael Anael Anael Anael Anael Anael Anael Anael Anael Anael Anael
About ten minutes passes before the odd jogger returns with a slight sweat on his brow. He looks over the man standing near his boat. You still here? he says in a gruff tone. What do you want with me? If you want to talk lets go on board.