OOC Almost, But Not Quite, Entirely Unlike Tea [Trials of the Young King OOC Thread] - Page 2 - RPG Crossing
RPG Crossing Home Forums Create An Account! Site Rules & Help

RPG Crossing
Go Back   RPG Crossing > Games > Dungeons & Dragons: 3.5e > Homebrew: S-V > Seis'kerta > Trials of the Young King
twitter facebook mastodon bluesky

Notices

Old Nov 26th, 2008, 08:56 AM
Weaver of Worlds

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 3967
Makenshi Makenshi Makenshi Makenshi Makenshi Makenshi Makenshi Makenshi Makenshi Makenshi Makenshi
Here.

~MTWC
Old Nov 26th, 2008, 10:20 AM
Bad, bad boy

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 0
LordSoul
Heh, thx. Thats what I get for following links and not actually looking at the web pages.
Old Nov 26th, 2008, 06:05 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 11153
Sedracus Sedracus Sedracus Sedracus Sedracus Sedracus Sedracus Sedracus Sedracus Sedracus Sedracus
So, where are you all from?

I'm from The Netherlands...
Old Nov 26th, 2008, 07:26 PM
Custom Titled

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 2124
Blue Blue Blue Blue Blue Blue Blue Blue Blue Blue Blue
I'm from Quebec, Canada.
'speak french and learned english after playing Diablo1 for several months.
Got a bit better at it after reading a few books...

Since I'm that far into an introduction, let's say I learned D&D in a summer camp three years ago from a D&D specialty-shop owner I spent the week with.

That's what you get out of a DC:10 knowledge check.
Old Nov 26th, 2008, 07:29 PM
Now definitely on fire
Code Monkey  

Good People  

Former Staff

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 2172
Chronicler Chronicler Chronicler Chronicler Chronicler Chronicler Chronicler Chronicler Chronicler Chronicler Chronicler
I'm in California. Or, as jj_wolven put it, the back part of "to hell and back."

Blue, tu parles Francais? Interessant... Pourtant personellement je deteste l'accent quebecois (et, bien sur, cet ordinateur est completement incapable de former des accents).
Old Nov 26th, 2008, 07:42 PM
Custom Titled

Tools
User Statistics
Yup.
J'ai configuré le mien pour y arriver. J'ai réussi à inclure le clavier espagnol également pour mes cours, mais bon...
Pour ce qui est de l'accent, ça dépend. Comme partout ailleurs; l'accent est différent à travers les régions et je dois avouer aussi détester plusieurs accent québecois. J'ai l'accent de la région de Montreal et je le trouve assez... hum, adapté au niveau de la prononciation et de la claireté au niveau académique.
L'accent français est un ton plus haut et je n'aime pas la plupars des expressions, mais je hais encore plus la majorité des blasphèmes québecois.

Last edited by Blue; Nov 26th, 2008 at 09:29 PM.
Old Nov 26th, 2008, 09:23 PM
Put on a happy face.

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 35462
Gath Gath Gath Gath Gath Gath Gath Gath Gath Gath Gath
Old Nov 26th, 2008, 09:37 PM
Bad, bad boy

Tools
User Statistics
LordSoul
American mid-westerner. Born in Missouri but pretty much lived everywhere west of Virginia. I've visited a few other places around the world... Germany, Poland and Belgium (both very briefly), parts of the middle east. Give ya three guesses what I do for a living
Old Nov 27th, 2008, 02:55 AM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
Sedracus Sedracus Sedracus Sedracus Sedracus Sedracus Sedracus Sedracus Sedracus Sedracus Sedracus
*cough* soldier *cough*

Well, I'm from the Netherlands as I said earlier, and I speak Dutch and English fluently - I learned English all along through TV, games, movies and later books. I don't think I ever learned a single bit of english in school (Even though I've had mandatory English classes for.. Oh, some 9 years now). I can speak a fair bit of French and German, though my grammar sucks, but I can usually extrapolate the meaning of words I don't know from the context. Bien sûr, je parle le français!
I can also translate quite a bit of Latin (to Dutch, and from Dutch back to other languages I know if needed.)
I learnt D&D from my niece and aunt, some 5 to 6 years ago I'd guess.
Old Nov 27th, 2008, 09:12 AM
Bad, bad boy

Tools
User Statistics
LordSoul
Heh, yep. You got it.

I learned to play DnD from a fellow soldier in Germany, about 3 years ago. I became the DM pretty soon after and played until I was restationed. I don't have a player base where I'm at now so I searched for a place online till I found this site, and it's been pretty awesome so far. It's been nice being just a player again for awhile... much less work
Old Nov 27th, 2008, 11:23 AM
Weaver of Worlds

Tools
User Statistics
Makenshi Makenshi Makenshi Makenshi Makenshi Makenshi Makenshi Makenshi Makenshi Makenshi Makenshi
I'm from Britain, England specifically, and am studying English Language at University (College to you yanks out there I believe). pretty much self-taught DnD and only played one game in person (and with people who's language wasn't English no less ) and came here because I couldn't find people who wanted to do it in my area.

~MTWC
Old Nov 27th, 2008, 06:38 PM
Sauceror Supreme
Artist in Residence  

Event Judge

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 11800
kedcoleman kedcoleman kedcoleman kedcoleman kedcoleman kedcoleman kedcoleman kedcoleman kedcoleman kedcoleman kedcoleman
having net issues, will be resolved soon
Old Nov 29th, 2008, 02:54 AM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
Hey Blue, what's the ╚╬╝ in Nëvh Rudaa ╚╬╝ for?
Old Nov 29th, 2008, 03:10 AM
Custom Titled

Tools
User Statistics
That would be the symbol of resolve on her forehead. It became the emblem of her circle and house. She now being the lady and mistress of both house and circle, that symbol is as connected to her as her name, actually extending it.
Its pretty useful in a nation where everyone in the kinship has the same last name and serves to identify her specifically.
It's also the arcane mark she uses to seal contracts with her employers.

Last edited by Blue; Nov 29th, 2008 at 03:26 AM.
Old Nov 29th, 2008, 08:50 PM
Weaver of Worlds

Tools
User Statistics
Ah, always meant to ask about that. Certainly makes sense though for the reasons you've said (though the Rudaa are only a small percentage of Quall's population).

~MTWC