RPG Crossing
twitter facebook mastodon bluesky

Notices

Old Mar 15th, 2017, 05:22 PM
hold onto that spark

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 35560
Birched Birched Birched Birched Birched Birched Birched Birched Birched Birched Birched
Go Green - Give Green!

🍀 Go Green - Give Green! 🍀

That's right folks, it's that time of year again! With Saint Patrick's Day just around the corner on Friday, March 17th we are running our (almost) annual Go Green - Give Green Community Supporter drive, and here's how it works.

All you have to do is purchase or renew* your full year CS subscription, and then send a PM to me, Birched, telling me which deserving Please only gift to folks who are not already green.Non-CS member you wish to give 3 free months of Community Supporter subscription to. Also please let me know if you want your gift to be a secret or not.

That's it! It's just that simple! We will take care of the rest and make sure that the lucky recipient gets to try on their shiny new green username, and all the perks** that come along with it!

BONUS!
left-aligned image
BOTH new CS members will also receive a coupon for a free download of Admin RonarsCorruption!Michael McCarthy's new publication, 'The Wealth System'. Mike's authored a ton of great gaming accessories over the past several years, but this is his first self-published accessory. If you like it, please toss him a rating and a review, and maybe a PM to thank him for supporting this CS drive!

Also please note that the gift months will all be added in two batches - one in the morning of St. Patrick's Day, and the other just before midnight (EDT) on St. Patrick's Day. So if you buy early you'll have to wait a little time before the giftee becomes green.

*Remember that just because your subscription isn't due, doesn't mean you can't add to it at any time! To check the expiry date of your CS account, please visit the subscription page.

**RPGCrossing Community Supporters enjoy the following Site benefits:

Cheers!

Birched (with thanks for Admin Chuck for the old announcement I shamelessly stole most of this text from)

P.S. To purchase a gift subscription, please purchase a CS for yourself as usual, then pm Birched with the exact name of the person for whom you are buying the gift, AND another person to whom you wish to give the 3 month "give green" subscription. The one year subscription will then be transferred from your account to the intended recipient.