RPG Crossing
twitter google facebook

Notices

Old 04-29-2019, 10:19 PM
What's up, beaches?

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 25679
mad_gondsman mad_gondsman mad_gondsman mad_gondsman mad_gondsman mad_gondsman mad_gondsman mad_gondsman mad_gondsman mad_gondsman mad_gondsman
The Outlands are weird as ****.

Speaking of plans, I do have one! I've just been absent a lot lately because... stuff. But I'm not going anywhere. I just gots priorities.

Last edited by mad_gondsman; 04-29-2019 at 10:19 PM. Reason: "phoenician" is easy to misspell.
Old 04-30-2019, 02:06 AM
Man・Earth・Sky

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 52290
Sassafrass Sassafrass Sassafrass Sassafrass Sassafrass Sassafrass Sassafrass Sassafrass Sassafrass Sassafrass Sassafrass
While the day-to-day isn't great, though somewhat familiar to me, the overall is celebratory. WOOOOO! Congrats! I won't say what it is because of reasons but the gif will suffice.

Old 05-08-2019, 04:10 AM
Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 557
phoenician girl phoenician girl phoenician girl phoenician girl phoenician girl phoenician girl
I offer a sincere and appropriate emotional response to the stuff in question. Also hopefully I understand BB code well enough for this.
Old 05-16-2019, 02:45 PM
evil daystar

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 38489
Aethera Aethera Aethera Aethera Aethera Aethera Aethera Aethera Aethera Aethera Aethera
Hi all, I'm sorry to do this, but I think I need to drop this game. I've lost any forward momentum and really all of Xenia's voice, and just having it in my control panel drags me down. It's work to write Xenia, and it's lost the fun it originally had. I'm just going to drop back and wait until my life isn't trying to hang my creativity at each and every turn.
Old 05-19-2019, 05:17 PM
Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
phoenician girl phoenician girl phoenician girl phoenician girl phoenician girl phoenician girl
Sorry to lose you Aethera, it's been a pleasure playing with you (and Xenia)!

How's everyone else feeling about the game at the moment? For my part, I'm enjoying writing Gilly (and reading all of you allses' writing), but I'm not finding it easy to write her quickly. And it does seem that we've struggled to build up much momentum as a group.
Old 05-19-2019, 08:48 PM
What's up, beaches?

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 25679
mad_gondsman mad_gondsman mad_gondsman mad_gondsman mad_gondsman mad_gondsman mad_gondsman mad_gondsman mad_gondsman mad_gondsman mad_gondsman
I used to feel pressure over games and such, but then someone told me "PbP should fall somewhere between watering the plants and remembering to send your great aunt a birthday card." I gotta support my lady, so I'm going to be away from the site from time to time. If that means no one wants to be in my games, so be it... haha.

So I'm fine with continuing at a glacial pace or not continuing at all. I sincerely enjoy the hell out of you guys, but I understand and I hope I'm understood in turn.
Old 05-20-2019, 01:13 AM
Custom User Title

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 11055
kingmonkey kingmonkey kingmonkey kingmonkey kingmonkey kingmonkey kingmonkey kingmonkey kingmonkey kingmonkey kingmonkey
Everything I do is at a glacial pace so that works fine for me.
Old 05-25-2019, 07:23 AM
Custom User Title

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 11055
kingmonkey kingmonkey kingmonkey kingmonkey kingmonkey kingmonkey kingmonkey kingmonkey kingmonkey kingmonkey kingmonkey
I'm going to have to take a break for a bit, folks. Family life has taken a turn and I need to figure out what to do next.

I'll let you know when I'm back for more.
Old 05-25-2019, 10:03 AM
Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
Sorry to hear that kingmonkey, I hope everything works out ok!

Re: glaciers, not feeling any pressure and letting the game take the time it takes sounds gooood to me. And I was going to leave this comment earlier, but I somehow suddenly remembered that I owed my auntie a message so I went and wrote that instead (this is true).
Old 05-29-2019, 03:18 PM
Man・Earth・Sky

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 52290
Sassafrass Sassafrass Sassafrass Sassafrass Sassafrass Sassafrass Sassafrass Sassafrass Sassafrass Sassafrass Sassafrass
Well, I'm alive, so there's that. Post incoming.

Sorry to hear that monk, we'll be here when you get back. Unless gondy kicks me out, then everyone else will be here.