RPG Crossing
twitter google facebook

Notices

Old 04-02-2019, 11:13 PM
The Good Doktor

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 15585
GleefulNihilism GleefulNihilism GleefulNihilism GleefulNihilism GleefulNihilism GleefulNihilism GleefulNihilism GleefulNihilism GleefulNihilism GleefulNihilism GleefulNihilism
Gave it a bit more thought, and honestly Gauss probably really would just suit up and fly there himself. To him that part is really fun. Even if he doesn't hitch a ride.

The PlaneDid you know that the human body naturally generates an electromagnetic field? Oh, it's very weak - my own personal field is about as powerful as the rest of the entire human race's combined even when I'm asleep, but I can sense it. To me everyone looks like they're cloaked in a weak aura of sparks.

But, little secret, they're also unique. So yeah, I can tell who you are even if I can't see you if I'm also close enough to sense your EM field. Which means I can do this -

*knock-knock*

Yeah, I don't get to fly on planes much. I set the wands off from a distance, but there's perks.

*knock-knock*

Come on, I can't do this all day.

*knock-knock*

"Wait, is that - is someone knocking on the window?"

That's right, look at me wave. Now watch me tap on my wrist like I just want to know what time it is. Come on, do - Say it. Say it! Obviously I won't be able to hear it out here but you can say it for me!

"THERE'S SOMEONE ON THE WING!"

HA! YES!
Old 04-02-2019, 11:26 PM
Massively Multitasking

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 10833
Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain
To be fair I don't think there is a law AGAINST sitting on the wing of a plane while it is in flight?
Old 04-03-2019, 12:00 AM
Elder Dragon Legend

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 12905
PalladiaMors PalladiaMors PalladiaMors PalladiaMors PalladiaMors PalladiaMors PalladiaMors PalladiaMors PalladiaMors PalladiaMors PalladiaMors
Riptide would totally ride on the wing of a plane. If she could catch up to one. And had a way to stay on it. Boats are more her thing though.
Old 04-03-2019, 12:01 AM
Salted, not sweetened.

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 754
Marshmallow Marshmallow Marshmallow Marshmallow Marshmallow Marshmallow Marshmallow
Besides, you can't fish on a plane.
Old 04-03-2019, 12:22 AM
Elder Dragon Legend

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 12905
PalladiaMors PalladiaMors PalladiaMors PalladiaMors PalladiaMors PalladiaMors PalladiaMors PalladiaMors PalladiaMors PalladiaMors PalladiaMors
You just need a VERY long line.
Old 04-03-2019, 04:18 AM
Great Wyrm
Good People

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 8689
Ratpigeon Ratpigeon Ratpigeon Ratpigeon Ratpigeon Ratpigeon Ratpigeon Ratpigeon Ratpigeon Ratpigeon Ratpigeon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marshmallow View Post
Or snakes.
TBH - if there are snakes on the plane, fridge magnet sounds far more appealing than sitting inside
Old 04-25-2019, 05:33 PM
Great Wyrm
Good People

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 8689
Ratpigeon Ratpigeon Ratpigeon Ratpigeon Ratpigeon Ratpigeon Ratpigeon Ratpigeon Ratpigeon Ratpigeon Ratpigeon
poooooooooke?
Old 05-19-2019, 12:39 AM
Massively Multitasking

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 10833
Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain
Poke me if you decide to go ahead with this at some point.
Old 05-30-2019, 04:02 PM
Ancient Emerald Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 282
MrKinister MrKinister MrKinister
This is unfortunate. I was actually looking forward to avidly following this game. It looked so promising in its design and ideas. And while I never read any of the books in question, I was hoping to learn about them.

Best of luck here. =)

"Life doesn't give you purpose. You give live purpose." - The Flash