Go Back   RPG Crossing > Games > Dungeons & Dragons: 5e > The Sunken Dungeon
twitter facebook

Notices

Old 12-29-2015, 05:22 PM
Watching siliently

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 2857
Xalnaga Xalnaga Xalnaga Xalnaga Xalnaga Xalnaga Xalnaga Xalnaga Xalnaga Xalnaga Xalnaga
Dungeon Rules

Dungeon Rules
Potential Escapees below are a list of house rules for the game.

* Natural Twenty does not mean you pass a skill test automatically. The DCs are set at a level for a reason.

* Any dice rolls are to be done using the That wee red circle with two Ts in it.
Dice Like this:
1d20+12 (19)+12 Total = 31
TT fuction so it is easier for me to see.

* If you kill and NPC I will PM you to give you an opportunity to describe the attack. However if you do not reply in a timely manner then I will post the kill myself. Describing your kill is fun, a joy I want you all to have but I also don't want it to slow the game down.

* Role play:
I don't run any rules on posting rates, though if two players are twoing and frowing a whole lot in a hushed private conversation I ask that you create a new thread for that role play, so not to clog up the primary thread.

* Turns:
Unless I state otherwise you can post when you wish. Please remember to be courteous. The only time I will ask you to wait on your posting is in combat, once you have posted you must wait until I have annouced the beginning of a new round in the combat thread.
I will allow conversation whilst in initiative mainly because it is a pain to track. If the conversation goes on too long I will ask you to stop.

As a general rule, do what you want. I'll interject and ask you to delete a post if something goes too far. I have never had to ask anyone to delete a post before but if I do please don't get offended. And remember the site runs a PG13 rating, what that means I don't really know and I don't really want to find out by getting my hand smacked. After all we are here to have fun.

If you have any questions about the rules I use or think I need to add something to the above list then post it in this thread.

Last edited by Xalnaga; 12-29-2015 at 05:33 PM.