Floor One - All Adventures Start Here - Page 6 - RPG Crossing
RPG Crossing Home Forums Create An Account! Site Rules & Help

RPG Crossing
Go Back   RPG Crossing > Games > Dungeons & Dragons: 5e > Tower Of Zelenar
twitter facebook

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #76  
Old 01-31-2015, 09:25 PM
WildJessi's Avatar
WildJessi WildJessi is offline
Great Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 08-05-2020
RPXP: 958
WildJessi WildJessi WildJessi WildJessi WildJessi WildJessi WildJessi WildJessi
Posts: 1,827
ok, so we need to roll in a different thread. ugh.... ok, will do.
Reply With Quote
  #77  
Old 02-01-2015, 10:30 PM
Zagros's Avatar
Zagros Zagros is offline
do you smell smoke?
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 05-21-2020
RPXP: 1859
Zagros Zagros Zagros Zagros Zagros Zagros Zagros Zagros Zagros Zagros Zagros
Posts: 1,161
Dice initiative:
d20 20
__________________
This space reserved.
Reply With Quote
  #78  
Old 02-01-2015, 10:38 PM
mightymconeshot mightymconeshot is offline
Community Supporter
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 08-05-2020
RPXP: 10205
mightymconeshot mightymconeshot mightymconeshot mightymconeshot mightymconeshot mightymconeshot mightymconeshot mightymconeshot mightymconeshot mightymconeshot mightymconeshot
Posts: 12,756
Init
Dice Roll:
d20 8
Reply With Quote
  #79  
Old 02-01-2015, 10:48 PM
Zagros's Avatar
Zagros Zagros is offline
do you smell smoke?
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 05-21-2020
RPXP: 1859
Zagros Zagros Zagros Zagros Zagros Zagros Zagros Zagros Zagros Zagros Zagros
Posts: 1,161
Sorry for the delay... my spare minutes between shoveling stints have been filled with ceiling painting. And my driveway looks like I haven't touched it. Thank you, "Super Bowl Blizzard of 2015".
__________________
This space reserved.
Reply With Quote
  #80  
Old 02-01-2015, 10:53 PM
ArchEva00 ArchEva00 is offline
Great Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 05-21-2020
RPXP: 1367
ArchEva00 ArchEva00 ArchEva00 ArchEva00 ArchEva00 ArchEva00 ArchEva00 ArchEva00 ArchEva00 ArchEva00
Posts: 3,815
I figured most people were busy with superbowl weekend or something. Been a while since I played on the boards, will change the next combat to have anyone that rolls higher than the monsters can post their actions right away. Was thinking of it and don't know why I did it this way. My fault.

Last edited by ArchEva00; 02-01-2015 at 10:54 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #81  
Old 02-01-2015, 10:57 PM
ArchEva00 ArchEva00 is offline
Great Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 05-21-2020
RPXP: 1367
ArchEva00 ArchEva00 ArchEva00 ArchEva00 ArchEva00 ArchEva00 ArchEva00 ArchEva00 ArchEva00 ArchEva00
Posts: 3,815
oocAlton, Marlynne, and Warren may act before the rats.


Code:
    a   b   c   d   e   f   g   h   i
  ┌─═══════════════────═══════════┬───┐
1 │O  │   │ R1│   │   │   │  O│   │▲▲▲│
  ├───┼───┼───┼───┼───┼───┼───┼───┼───┤
2 ║   │GR1│   │R4 │   │   │   │Elr│Mar│
  ║───┼───┼───┼OO─┼───┼───┼───┼───┼───┤
3 ║   │   │   │OOO│   │   │   │Alt│War│
  ║───┼───┼───┼─OO┼───┼───┼───┼───┼───┤
4 │   │   │GR2│OOO│   │   │   │Dai│   │
  ├───┼───┼───┼OO─┼───┼───┼───┼───┼───┤
5 │   │   │   │R5 │   │   │   │   │   │
  ├───┼───┼───┼───┼───┼───┼───┼───┼───┤
6 │   │   │   │ R2│   │   │   │   │   │
  ├───┼───┼───┼───┼───┼───┼───┼───┼───┤
7 │   │   │   │   │   │   │   │   │   │
  ║───┼───┼───┼───┼───┼───┼───┼───┼───┤
8 ║   │   │GR2│   │ R3│   │   │   │   │
  ║───┼───┼───┼───┼───┼───┼───┼───┼───┤
9 ║   │   │   │  OO  │   │   │   │   │
  └───┴════════───┴───════════════════┘
Key:
Players:

Alt - Alton
Dai - Dain
Elr - Elrohir
Mar - Marlynne
War - Warren

Monsters:
GR 1-3 - Giant Rats
R 1-5 - Rats

Initiative:
Alton > Marlynne > Warren > Rats > Elrohir > Dain

Misc.:
&: Grapple
O: Barrel, 4 Feet High
▲ - Stairs, Up

Full Health (100% Hp): All not below
Minor Wounds (99%-75% Hp):
Moderate Wounds (74%-50% Hp):
Heavy Wounds (49%-25% Hp):
Serious Wounds (24%-0% Hp):
Unconscious/dying (Less than 0 HP):
Dead: None
Reply With Quote
  #82  
Old 02-01-2015, 11:16 PM
Seekr34's Avatar
Seekr34 Seekr34 is offline
Community Supporter
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 08-05-2020
RPXP: 2732
Seekr34 Seekr34 Seekr34 Seekr34 Seekr34 Seekr34 Seekr34 Seekr34 Seekr34 Seekr34 Seekr34
Posts: 5,677
Alton quickly draws his bow, hoping to strike one before close contact. He aims for GR#2
Dice To hit:
1d20+4 (2)+4 Total = 6

Dice Damage:
1d8+2 (3)+2 Total = 5
__________________
Leaning against the wall, watching the others rush by him, he grins. "Go ahead, go get that treasure that's laying there. Be more for me after you die."
Reply With Quote
  #83  
Old 02-02-2015, 08:04 AM
TheSmell TheSmell is offline
Mature Adult Dragon
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 10-18-2015
RPXP: 148
TheSmell TheSmell
Posts: 397
Sleep centered at C5. I believe the 20' radius will encompass all of the rats and giant rats.

Dice HP worth of enemies put to sleep:
5d8 7, 7, 2, 5, 8 Total = 29
Reply With Quote
  #84  
Old 02-02-2015, 08:12 AM
TheSmell TheSmell is offline
Mature Adult Dragon
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 10-18-2015
RPXP: 148
TheSmell TheSmell
Posts: 397
Upon stepping foot in the basement, Warren is overwhelmed at the sheer number of rats. Growing up in a noble household, he has not had frequent encounters with the creatures, and certainly has never seen one the size of a few of them.

Panicking slightly, he reaches into a pouch around his waist and pull out the first item that touches his finger. When he realizes that it is a cricket, his composure starts to quickly return. Focusing on the cricket he gestures with his right hand and whispers. Sleeeeeeep, hoping to thin the number of beasts in the fight and give himself, and the others a fighting chance.

Reply With Quote
  #85  
Old 02-02-2015, 10:30 PM
Zagros's Avatar
Zagros Zagros is offline
do you smell smoke?
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 05-21-2020
RPXP: 1859
Zagros Zagros Zagros Zagros Zagros Zagros Zagros Zagros Zagros Zagros Zagros
Posts: 1,161
Dice attack:
d20+1 (1)+1 Total = 2


Dice damage:
d6+1 (4)+1 Total = 5
__________________
This space reserved.
Reply With Quote
  #86  
Old 02-02-2015, 10:31 PM
Zagros's Avatar
Zagros Zagros is offline
do you smell smoke?
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 05-21-2020
RPXP: 1859
Zagros Zagros Zagros Zagros Zagros Zagros Zagros Zagros Zagros Zagros Zagros
Posts: 1,161
Marlynne winces slightly at the near-constant scree of the rats. She raises her shortbow and takes aim at a rat rat at B1cowering near one wall. Whispering a quick prayer, she looses the arrow and it flies, whispering death through the air.
__________________
This space reserved.
Reply With Quote
  #87  
Old 02-02-2015, 11:24 PM
ArchEva00 ArchEva00 is offline
Great Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 05-21-2020
RPXP: 1367
ArchEva00 ArchEva00 ArchEva00 ArchEva00 ArchEva00 ArchEva00 ArchEva00 ArchEva00 ArchEva00 ArchEva00
Posts: 3,815
Which Giant Rat sleeps?
Dice Roll:
1d3 2
Reply With Quote
  #88  
Old 02-02-2015, 11:27 PM
ArchEva00 ArchEva00 is offline
Great Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 05-21-2020
RPXP: 1367
ArchEva00 ArchEva00 ArchEva00 ArchEva00 ArchEva00 ArchEva00 ArchEva00 ArchEva00 ArchEva00 ArchEva00
Posts: 3,815
GR3 vs Dain
Dice Roll:
1d20+4 (6)+4 Total = 10
Reply With Quote
  #89  
Old 02-02-2015, 11:37 PM
ArchEva00 ArchEva00 is offline
Great Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 05-21-2020
RPXP: 1367
ArchEva00 ArchEva00 ArchEva00 ArchEva00 ArchEva00 ArchEva00 ArchEva00 ArchEva00 ArchEva00 ArchEva00
Posts: 3,815
Alton and Marlynne tried their luck with the arrows and both failed to miss their respective targets. Alton's arrow flew into the side of one of the barrels in front of the rat. Marlynne's arrow flew high above the rats, almost grazing Elrohir's head as it whizzed passed him.

Warren conjured a spell that forced most of the rats except for two to fall into a deep slumber.

The two remaining large rats, with no where to go, moved towards the party. One took a bite at Dain but was unsuccessful at piercing the dwarf's armor.

oocAll 5 of you may post. I will update on the monsters turn even though Dain is the end of the round, to allow things to do faster. Don't feel like you need to post in initiative order. I will change actions to the best fit if people's actions overlap.


Code:
    a   b   c   d   e   f   g   h   i
  ┌─═══════════════────═══════════┬───┐
1 │O  │   │R1*│   │   │   │  O│   │▲▲▲│
  ├───┼───┼───┼───┼───┼───┼───┼───┼───┤
2 ║   │   │   │R4*│   │GR1│   │Elr│Mar│
  ║───┼───┼───┼OO─┼───┼───┼───┼───┼───┤
3 ║   │   │   │OOO│   │   │   │Alt│War│
  ║───┼───┼───┼─OO┼───┼───┼───┼───┼───┤
4 │   │   │G2*│OOO│   │   │   │Dai│   │
  ├───┼───┼───┼OO─┼───┼───┼───┼───┼───┤
5 │   │   │   │R5*│   │   │GR3│   │   │
  ├───┼───┼───┼───┼───┼───┼───┼───┼───┤
6 │   │   │   │R2*│   │   │   │   │   │
  ├───┼───┼───┼───┼───┼───┼───┼───┼───┤
7 │   │   │   │   │   │   │   │   │   │
  ║───┼───┼───┼───┼───┼───┼───┼───┼───┤
8 ║   │   │   │   │R3*│   │   │   │   │
  ║───┼───┼───┼───┼───┼───┼───┼───┼───┤
9 ║   │   │   │  OO  │   │   │   │   │
  └───┴════════───┴───════════════════┘
Rats marked with an * are asleep.


Key:
Players:

Alt - Alton
Dai - Dain
Elr - Elrohir
Mar - Marlynne
War - Warren

Monsters:
GR 1-3 - Giant Rats
R 1-5 - Rats

Initiative:
Alton > Marlynne > Warren > Rats > Elrohir > Dain

Misc.:
&: Grapple
O: Barrel, 4 Feet High
▲ - Stairs, Up

Full Health (100% Hp): All not below
Minor Wounds (99%-75% Hp):
Moderate Wounds (74%-50% Hp):
Heavy Wounds (49%-25% Hp):
Serious Wounds (24%-0% Hp):
Unconscious/dying (Less than 0 HP):
Dead: None
Reply With Quote
  #90  
Old 02-03-2015, 07:54 AM
Arthabaska's Avatar
Arthabaska Arthabaska is offline
Mature Adult Dragon
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 04-26-2015
RPXP: 69
Arthabaska
Posts: 259
OoCDamage roll for Sacred Flame (range 60', Dex saving throw against DC 13)
Dice Radiant Damage:
1d8 2
__________________
"Gu kibum kelkum-ishi, burzum-ishi. Akha-gum-ishi ashi gurum."
"No life in coldness, in darkness. Here in void, only death."



Sangus Oath taker, january 24th 2015
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:56 AM.
Skin by Birched, making use of original art by paiute.( 2009-2012)


RPG Crossing, Copyright ©2003 - 2020, RPG Crossing Inc; powered by vBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Template-Modifications by TMB