Floor One - All Adventures Start Here - Page 9 - RPG Crossing
RPG Crossing Home Forums Create An Account! Site Rules & Help

RPG Crossing
Go Back   RPG Crossing > Games > Dungeons & Dragons: 5e > Tower Of Zelenar
twitter facebook

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #121  
Old 02-07-2015, 12:27 AM
mightymconeshot mightymconeshot is offline
Community Supporter
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 08-05-2020
RPXP: 10205
mightymconeshot mightymconeshot mightymconeshot mightymconeshot mightymconeshot mightymconeshot mightymconeshot mightymconeshot mightymconeshot mightymconeshot mightymconeshot
Posts: 12,756
Dain pays the corpses no attention. Something had brought them here and he wanted to find out what. Moving off down the hallway, he reaches the far end and peers deeper down the corridor.
Reply With Quote
  #122  
Old 02-07-2015, 10:48 AM
Zagros's Avatar
Zagros Zagros is offline
do you smell smoke?
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 05-21-2020
RPXP: 1859
Zagros Zagros Zagros Zagros Zagros Zagros Zagros Zagros Zagros Zagros Zagros
Posts: 1,161
Dice trap spotting in the hallway by the corpses:
d20+2 (7)+2 Total = 9
__________________
This space reserved.
Reply With Quote
  #123  
Old 02-07-2015, 10:51 AM
Zagros's Avatar
Zagros Zagros is offline
do you smell smoke?
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 05-21-2020
RPXP: 1859
Zagros Zagros Zagros Zagros Zagros Zagros Zagros Zagros Zagros Zagros Zagros
Posts: 1,161
Marlynne places her hand, fingers spread wide, on Dain's chest, stopping him from moving. Wait, she whispers firmly. Those corpses are arranged a little too perfectly for my tastes. She smirks. If the drow wants to trigger a trap, let him. There's no glory in dying to a machine.

Marlynne turns and looks down the hallway as well, carefully scanning the hallway floor and walls for signs of a trigger. She also listens carefully as Alton moves for the tell-tale snick of a well-oiled trap.
__________________
This space reserved.

Last edited by Zagros; 02-07-2015 at 10:52 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #124  
Old 02-07-2015, 11:54 AM
mightymconeshot mightymconeshot is offline
Community Supporter
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 08-05-2020
RPXP: 10205
mightymconeshot mightymconeshot mightymconeshot mightymconeshot mightymconeshot mightymconeshot mightymconeshot mightymconeshot mightymconeshot mightymconeshot mightymconeshot
Posts: 12,756
Then they come to life. And I finally get a fight. Beside you don't let a comrade face his doom alone. Dain says as he pushes past the hand in front of him.
Reply With Quote
  #125  
Old 02-07-2015, 02:26 PM
Zagros's Avatar
Zagros Zagros is offline
do you smell smoke?
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 05-21-2020
RPXP: 1859
Zagros Zagros Zagros Zagros Zagros Zagros Zagros Zagros Zagros Zagros Zagros
Posts: 1,161
Marlynne lets her hand fall, watching the dwarf go. I do if it will just get me killed, too, she mutters. After a moment she looks at the dwarf and her eyes narrow. Comrade? she whispers. She shrugs, then follows. She trails behind a few steps, her senses on high alert for whatever killed the four corpses ahead.
__________________
This space reserved.
Reply With Quote
  #126  
Old 02-07-2015, 02:51 PM
ArchEva00 ArchEva00 is offline
Great Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 05-21-2020
RPXP: 1367
ArchEva00 ArchEva00 ArchEva00 ArchEva00 ArchEva00 ArchEva00 ArchEva00 ArchEva00 ArchEva00 ArchEva00
Posts: 3,815
Dice Roll:
1d20-2 (10)-2 Total = 8

Last edited by ArchEva00; 02-07-2015 at 02:51 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #127  
Old 02-07-2015, 02:56 PM
ArchEva00 ArchEva00 is offline
Great Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 05-21-2020
RPXP: 1367
ArchEva00 ArchEva00 ArchEva00 ArchEva00 ArchEva00 ArchEva00 ArchEva00 ArchEva00 ArchEva00 ArchEva00
Posts: 3,815
As Alton and Dwain creep forward towards the hallway, Alton found the same as Dwain had. There appeared to be no traps in the immediate vicinity and the building looked much older that the one that they were just in.

It appeared that their assumptions were true as they stepped into the room the corpses straightened up from the wall, their hollow eyes looking towards the group of adventurers that just wandered in.

oocRoll Initiative. If you roll higher than an 8, you'll act immediately.


Code:
  a   b   c   d   e
  ┌───┬───┬───┬───┐ 
1 │   │   │   │   │
  ├───┼───┼───┼───┤
2 │   │   │   │   │    
  └───┴──/┼───┼───┤\
3       / │   │   │ \
       /──┼───┼───┼──\
4     │ C1│   │   │ C3│
      ├───┼───┼───┼───┤
5     │ C2│   │   │ C4│
      ├───┼───┼───┼───┤
6     │   │   │   │   │
      ├───┼───┼───┼───┤
7     │   │   │   │   │
      ├───┼───┼───┼───┤
8     │   │   │Alt│   │
       \──┼───┼───┼──/
9       \ │Dai│   │ /   
         \├───┼───┤/  
10        │   │   │
          ├───┼───┤   
11        │Mar│   │
      ┌───┼───┼───┼───┐
12    │   │   │   │   │
      ├───┼───┼───┼───┤
13    │   │War│Elr│   │
      ├───┼───┼───┼───┤
14    │   │   │   │   │
      ├───┼───┼───┴───┤
15    │   │   │  DEAD │
      ├───┼───┤ BODIES│
16    │▲▲▲│   │       │
      └───┴───┴───────┘
Initiative:

Key:
Players:

Alt - Alton
Dai - Dain
Elr - Elrohir
Mar - Marlynne
War - Warren

Monsters:
C 1-4 - Corpses

Misc.:
&: Grapple
▲ - Stairs, Up


Full Health (100% Hp): All not below
Minor Wounds (99%-75% Hp):
Moderate Wounds (74%-50% Hp):
Heavy Wounds (49%-25% Hp):
Serious Wounds (24%-0% Hp):
Unconscious/dying (Less than 0 HP):
Dead: None

Last edited by ArchEva00; 02-07-2015 at 05:01 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #128  
Old 02-07-2015, 03:20 PM
Zagros's Avatar
Zagros Zagros is offline
do you smell smoke?
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 05-21-2020
RPXP: 1859
Zagros Zagros Zagros Zagros Zagros Zagros Zagros Zagros Zagros Zagros Zagros
Posts: 1,161
Dice initiative vs ZOMBIES!:
d20 9
__________________
This space reserved.
Reply With Quote
  #129  
Old 02-07-2015, 03:24 PM
mightymconeshot mightymconeshot is offline
Community Supporter
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 08-05-2020
RPXP: 10205
mightymconeshot mightymconeshot mightymconeshot mightymconeshot mightymconeshot mightymconeshot mightymconeshot mightymconeshot mightymconeshot mightymconeshot mightymconeshot
Posts: 12,756
Init.
Dice Roll:
d20 7
Reply With Quote
  #130  
Old 02-07-2015, 03:24 PM
Zagros's Avatar
Zagros Zagros is offline
do you smell smoke?
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 05-21-2020
RPXP: 1859
Zagros Zagros Zagros Zagros Zagros Zagros Zagros Zagros Zagros Zagros Zagros
Posts: 1,161
Dice Shortbow attack vs zombie C1:
d20+1 (11)+1 Total = 12

Dice Shortbow damage vs zombie C1:
d6+1 (3)+1 Total = 4
__________________
This space reserved.
Reply With Quote
  #131  
Old 02-07-2015, 03:25 PM
mightymconeshot mightymconeshot is offline
Community Supporter
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 08-05-2020
RPXP: 10205
mightymconeshot mightymconeshot mightymconeshot mightymconeshot mightymconeshot mightymconeshot mightymconeshot mightymconeshot mightymconeshot mightymconeshot mightymconeshot
Posts: 12,756
Attack against nearest
Dice Roll:
d20+5 (20)+5 Total = 25

Dice Roll:
2d6+3 (1, 1)+3 Total = 5
Reply With Quote
  #132  
Old 02-07-2015, 03:25 PM
Zagros's Avatar
Zagros Zagros is offline
do you smell smoke?
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 05-21-2020
RPXP: 1859
Zagros Zagros Zagros Zagros Zagros Zagros Zagros Zagros Zagros Zagros Zagros
Posts: 1,161
Marlynne gasps as the corpses start to move. Well that isn't what I expected! she exclaims as she leaps forward a few feet behind Alton and leans against the right wall, giving her a clear shot at two the creatures. She smoothly draws an arrow and pulls back the string, firing at one of the C1corpses.
__________________
This space reserved.

Last edited by Zagros; 02-07-2015 at 03:26 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #133  
Old 02-07-2015, 03:27 PM
mightymconeshot mightymconeshot is offline
Community Supporter
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 08-05-2020
RPXP: 10205
mightymconeshot mightymconeshot mightymconeshot mightymconeshot mightymconeshot mightymconeshot mightymconeshot mightymconeshot mightymconeshot mightymconeshot mightymconeshot
Posts: 12,756
Reroll 1s from fighter ability+d6 for critical
Dice Roll:
2d6 5, 2 Total = 7

Dice Roll:
d6 5
Reply With Quote
  #134  
Old 02-07-2015, 03:33 PM
mightymconeshot mightymconeshot is offline
Community Supporter
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 08-05-2020
RPXP: 10205
mightymconeshot mightymconeshot mightymconeshot mightymconeshot mightymconeshot mightymconeshot mightymconeshot mightymconeshot mightymconeshot mightymconeshot mightymconeshot
Posts: 12,756
If your here for yourself you will kill everyone. If this place could be beat by a single person, it would of happened long ago. he mutters back as he passes.

Seeing the zombies start to rise, he pauses for a moment. He didn't want to charge in and be bitten, but if he hangs back he could let Alton be overwhelmed. And he refused to let another comrade fall to his hesitance. However as he slowed to muse, he realized he was already slow. The zombies had risen and started things without him. Stepping towards the nearest foe, Dain launches a mighty swing. Catching a zombie in the side of the head, he snapped the beast's skull around and watched as its head rolled on its broken spine.

OOCInit 7, step towards nearest unless in combat and swinging.

25 to hit (CRIT!)
15 damage
Reply With Quote
  #135  
Old 02-07-2015, 04:35 PM
Seekr34's Avatar
Seekr34 Seekr34 is offline
Community Supporter
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 08-05-2020
RPXP: 2732
Seekr34 Seekr34 Seekr34 Seekr34 Seekr34 Seekr34 Seekr34 Seekr34 Seekr34 Seekr34 Seekr34
Posts: 5,677
Attacking C4
Dice initiative:
1d20+2 (18)+2 Total = 20

Dice To hit:
1d20+3 (16)+3 Total = 19

Dice Damage:
1d8+2 (7)+2 Total = 9

Dice To hit:
1d20+3 (12)+3 Total = 15

Dice Damage:
1d6+2 (5)+2 Total = 7
__________________
Leaning against the wall, watching the others rush by him, he grins. "Go ahead, go get that treasure that's laying there. Be more for me after you die."
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:16 AM.
Skin by Birched, making use of original art by paiute.( 2009-2012)


RPG Crossing, Copyright ©2003 - 2020, RPG Crossing Inc; powered by vBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Template-Modifications by TMB