twitter facebook

Notices

Old 11-23-2015, 10:20 AM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 3419
Sendor Sendor Sendor Sendor Sendor Sendor Sendor Sendor Sendor Sendor Sendor
It seems reasonable Joronin would know her then. He would have probably had contact with her when his master sent him to have documents delivered to others about his scientific findings.
Old 11-23-2015, 02:54 PM
Dreaded blue eye-square!

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 5795
Adorios Adorios Adorios Adorios Adorios Adorios Adorios Adorios Adorios Adorios Adorios
Ah, I think I'll leave it as an unknown. If she's just a general courier, chances are my family uses in house couriers (pardon the pun, I suppose) for that sort of work.
Old 11-23-2015, 08:06 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 1449
voodoozombie voodoozombie voodoozombie voodoozombie voodoozombie voodoozombie voodoozombie voodoozombie voodoozombie voodoozombie
Makes sense. A Noble family would have their own courier. I too can also see Victoria knowing Joronin. Probably had handled a lot of documents from the Wizard over a long period of time.
Old 11-26-2015, 01:34 AM
Dreaded blue eye-square!

Tools
User Statistics
Adorios Adorios Adorios Adorios Adorios Adorios Adorios Adorios Adorios Adorios Adorios
So ... I would point out that, at least for me, Xan'Gloria didn't actually introduce himself/herself. Just said "Pikachu, I choose you, now go to the Balefire Tavern!" I don't even have a name.
Old 11-26-2015, 02:16 AM
Watching siliently

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 2850
Xalnaga Xalnaga Xalnaga Xalnaga Xalnaga Xalnaga Xalnaga Xalnaga Xalnaga Xalnaga Xalnaga
That's right. you have a destination and the broach/amulet
Old 11-26-2015, 02:24 AM
Dreaded blue eye-square!

Tools
User Statistics
Does that mean we can invent a name?
Old 11-26-2015, 02:36 AM
Watching siliently

Tools
User Statistics
Xalnaga Xalnaga Xalnaga Xalnaga Xalnaga Xalnaga Xalnaga Xalnaga Xalnaga Xalnaga Xalnaga
You can call her something yes. She will correct you before you get carried away. At this stage play it out with what info you know... I do understand its not much but i think that adds to the intrigue at this stage in the game. It also means I don't have to info dumb an entire bible.
Old 11-26-2015, 03:23 AM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
voodoozombie voodoozombie voodoozombie voodoozombie voodoozombie voodoozombie voodoozombie voodoozombie voodoozombie voodoozombie
That's basically what happened to Victoria too. A broach and a destination. Once we get together and start talking I'm sure we'll start sorting it out.
Old 11-26-2015, 11:31 AM
Dreaded blue eye-square!

Tools
User Statistics
Hehehehehehehehehehehehe ... I get to make up a church?

Seriously, the last time I remember being given this free a reign, it was in high school when I got to write a constitution for the French Revolution simulation. I managed to write a moderate, noble-friendly one (I was RPing a nobleman) and con all the different factions into supporting me and totally throwing off where the teacher wanted the simulation to go. She wound up executing me and telling to me to sit in the corner while she got things back on track.
Old 11-26-2015, 12:07 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
I know.....Making a church. The closeted I ever got to do that was way back when I played 1ed D&D. I had a cleric that worshiped Glasya, Princess of Hell (before she became a Archdevil). She just walked in an already established church of Asmodeus,(with her fighter henchman) killed the few fighters that where in there and took over the church. I was in the process of reorganizing the church and gaining new followers when the game ended. This was in college so people graduated and moved on. Looks like a second chance!!!!!
Old 11-26-2015, 02:45 PM
Watching siliently

Tools
User Statistics
I wasn't joking when I put in the ad that there would be plenty of player agency in this game. I see me following your lead as much if not more than you following mine.
Old 11-26-2015, 11:55 PM
Dreaded blue eye-square!

Tools
User Statistics
I enjoy this. I played in a game where the players were the gods in this scenario, and wound up taking over when the first DM left the game. We ran it for 5 years before I had to quit the site for RL stuff. By far the most fun I've had on this site comes from that game.

The players created their own nemesis, quite literally actually, a player thought up the whole idea for a "dark" version of her character that continued on as an NPC. Then another player went and destroyed a city, giving birth to a cult dedicated to wiping out the gods. It was fun.

Now I get to be back on the "cult-building" side instead of "running the world", just with a few fewer tools at my disposal. I'll just have to be more clever to get my god to the "most powerful" status again.
Old 11-27-2015, 10:56 AM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 564
Alemar Alemar Alemar Alemar Alemar Alemar
I've already got a plan for this sorta worked out....provided the 2 in the tavern with me don't scare me off first
Old 11-27-2015, 09:37 PM
Dreaded blue eye-square!

Tools
User Statistics
I imagine we've all been thinking about it, we just need to get our heads together.
Old 11-27-2015, 09:41 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
Yup. I've also been thinking about it also. I got some ideals as I'm sure everyone else does too. This is going to interesting to say the least!!!!