RPG Crossing Home Forums Create An Account! Site Rules & Help

RPG Crossing
Go Back   RPG Crossing > Recruiting, Solos and Open Gaming > Advertisements > Games Seeking Players
twitter google facebook

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 07-26-2018, 12:00 PM
Certified Rapscallion

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 29035
ItsaVerb ItsaVerb ItsaVerb ItsaVerb ItsaVerb ItsaVerb ItsaVerb ItsaVerb ItsaVerb ItsaVerb ItsaVerb
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aethera View Post
There's always the option that someone might find it in themselves to start a second The Strange game, if they were dying for The Strange. Not like I know anyone specifically, but I could see a couple people here branching out, potentially...
That'd be pretty cool! I myself would probably have a hard time not applying to play a PC in a The Strange game...
Old 07-26-2018, 12:05 PM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 2048
purplerook purplerook purplerook purplerook purplerook purplerook purplerook purplerook purplerook purplerook purplerook
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aethera View Post
There's always the option that someone might find it in themselves to start a second The Strange game, if they were dying for The Strange. Not like I know anyone specifically, but I could see a couple people here branching out, potentially...
I am over-committed on the GM front and I really want to see how the Cypher system works. So, color me interested as a player in the next game if I am not in the first.

For those who are interested, Monte Cook, author of the Cypher gaming series, has another Kickstarter (link below). The Kickstarter is about a book on GMing (Your Best Game Ever) - ala the Lazy Dungeon Master and the Angry GM. However, they are also going to publish a second version of the Cypher rulebook. The hook is that it changes the character creation mechanics, but not any of the game rules, and so will work with all of their existing published material.

Cypher Kickstarter
Old 07-26-2018, 01:00 PM
Aeth I, Queen of Discord

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 32842
Aethera Aethera Aethera Aethera Aethera Aethera Aethera Aethera Aethera Aethera Aethera
It is now 12PM CDT, apps are closed, and I am posting this so Verb can earn his salary.

Now comes the nail-biting and that awful thing they call "waiting".

Last edited by Aethera; 07-26-2018 at 01:02 PM. Reason: Timezone fail. >.<
Old 07-26-2018, 03:48 PM
Certified Rapscallion

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 29035
ItsaVerb ItsaVerb ItsaVerb ItsaVerb ItsaVerb ItsaVerb ItsaVerb ItsaVerb ItsaVerb ItsaVerb ItsaVerb
Hi Folks! It's me! (You were expecting, maybe, the Easter Bunny?)

Time to announce the unfortunate victims of my selection process. But first, thank you to everyone who applied, or even took the time to read the app and consider applying--though I'm sure only those who did are still awaiting thread updates

There wasn't an app in this bunch that I wouldn't take, or a player I wouldn't be glad to play with--just so ya know, but there are a couple of dimensions I wanted to see--bases I wanted to cover, if you will, and I relied on a few different assessments to take my best shot at creating a party that I think will not only work well in-character, but that also covers bases from a player standpoint.

If you are among the applicants not joining the game--be aware that you are the first folks I will tap if any of these other folks decides to flake out on my in a week and drop out.

Without further ado, I give you (in alphabetical order by user name) the squad...

Aethera
girlplay
moozuba
Phettberg
purplerook

Game forum is here; come on over and get ready to experience some epic death adventure! https://www.rpgcrossing.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17229

Last edited by ItsaVerb; 07-26-2018 at 03:49 PM.
Closed Thread