RPG Crossing Home Forums Create An Account! Site Rules & Help

RPG Crossing
Go Back   RPG Crossing > Games > Other Roleplaying Games > Eclipse Phase: The Lost Station
twitter google facebook

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 10-07-2018, 09:51 PM
Anointed

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 687
Silk Silk Silk Silk Silk Silk

Last edited by Silk; 10-08-2018 at 05:13 AM.
Old 10-08-2018, 04:39 PM
Mature Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 370
Gaekub Gaekub Gaekub Gaekub
RouThe doctor plucked the last of her backup gear from storage and then checked to be sure everything was in its place, comparing it to the saved picture of her setup her muse displayed on the screen. Satisfied, she looked up and around the living quarters, unsure as to what she should do next. It still seemed like nobody was sure what exactly had happened here. Maybe she could start clearing that up, or at least find some clues. She pushed her way out into the hall and headed over to the rec room. There probably would have been at least someone there when what happened happened, maybe she could gleam something there.

OOCGoing to go search the Rec Room, see if there are any clues there.
Dice Perceive (60):
1d100 20
Old 10-09-2018, 01:42 PM
Pony Princess

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 8062
Ysolde Ysolde Ysolde Ysolde Ysolde Ysolde Ysolde Ysolde Ysolde Ysolde Ysolde
Lilith Leslie
She continues to communicate while outside the station, "I could use the thruster packs to push this in or send it out, but that might also either send the module into the station or send it flying off into space. Hmm I have a fabber on me...I could jury rig some pulleys instead. A bit ancient tech for a modern problem, but might be doable. I'll let you know if I need some extra meat strength to do it."

She then began fabbing out some wire and connecting it to the research module in a number of places. It took some time and a whole lot of her O2, but she was able to set up a system of simple pulleys connecting the module and the station.

Done with her
Dice Roll:
1d100 50
project she pulled making sure she was in the
Dice Athletics:
1d100 26
Dice Free Fall:
1d100 96
right place.

Closed Thread