RPG Crossing Home Forums Create An Account! Site Rules & Help

RPG Crossing
twitter google facebook

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #61  
Old 10-04-2018, 03:10 AM
Rasgorn's Avatar
Rasgorn Rasgorn is offline
Mature Adult Dragon
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 10-17-2018
RPXP: 222
Rasgorn Rasgorn Rasgorn
Posts: 232
Ivyian feels the bugbear grab his chin and stabs the brute in the shoulder and pulls away before the creature can break his neck. He hears Siofra gasping and spitting as she tries to get loose from the tangle of their bodies. The bugbear jabs Ivyian with a dagger, scoring his ribs, but not puncturing anything. They roll over again and then again as each tries to gain an advantage. The bugbear bites into Ivyian's arm but chews only leather. Ivyian slashes him across the cheek and then Siofra bashes the bugbear with her mace, tearing off it's ear and breaking the monster's jaw. It lets out a loud, painful wail and for a moment loosens it's hold on Ivyian and tries to stand.

OOC-Ivyian took 3 more points of damage from the dagger and has now lost a total of 12 hp this fight.
Reply With Quote
  #62  
Old 10-04-2018, 12:52 PM
donsr's Avatar
donsr donsr is offline
Young Adult Dragon
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 10-16-2018
RPXP: 106
donsr donsr
Posts: 70
The Pain was Greatly Felt..., Thanks to Siofra the Beast was Now bel trying to stagger to its legs.

.. Its was getting ahrder to push the pain aside, But he knew Siofra would be on her own, should he take a step back..... He tries to use the Creature Moment To Help his Blade, As he tries to stabs into the creature.. and drags the Blade down , Twice.


He gasps out to Siofra.....the knees…..

Dice Roll:
1d20+3 (19)+3 Total = 22
1st dagger att


Dice Roll:
1d20+3 (18)+3 Total = 21
2nd dagger att


Dice Roll:
1d4+1 (4)+1 Total = 5
1st dam



Dice Roll:
1d4+1 (1)+1 Total = 2
2nd dam
__________________
" be the fire, that fights the fire"
Reply With Quote
  #63  
Old 10-05-2018, 11:29 PM
Rasgorn's Avatar
Rasgorn Rasgorn is offline
Mature Adult Dragon
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 10-17-2018
RPXP: 222
Rasgorn Rasgorn Rasgorn
Posts: 232
The bugbear staggers up, standing on wobbly legs for but a moment. Iyvian slashes it just above the knee. Bugbear blood spurts across Iyvian's face, momentarily blinding him. He feels brutish hands grasp the top his head, pulling his hair, lifting his chin and about to expose his neck. He hears a hard thwack, followed by Siofra crumpling to the ground. Ivyian stabs deep into the muscled thigh, tearing flesh and driving through along the bone, slicing the femoral artery. He feels the creature stagger, blinks the blood from one of his eyes and watches it topple over, flailing arms all the way down. The brute lies there, blood spreading out from it's torn leg, it's arms uselessly trying to stab him as it dies.

Not far, maybe ten feet away, Iyvian can see Ewan laying on the ground, his body still and breathing slow, his eye blackened and blood coloring the side of his head. Brinna is standing in a crouch next to him, both daggers out as she faces off with another bugbear. A second bugbear is sitting, back propped against a tree holding a gaping wound in it's stomach and wheezing from a collapsed lung. Ten more feet from them he can see Hegru wrestling with a hobgoblin, two more hobgoblins lie dead in the snow.

Ivyian feels a warmth soaking through him, feels his wounds heal enough to stop the bleeding but not the bruising. Siofra lies on her side, holding his shoulder as she heals him with her touch. He can see her face, stern and foreboding as she looks around.

OOC-Iyvian was healed 8 points
Reply With Quote
  #64  
Old 10-06-2018, 11:24 AM
donsr's Avatar
donsr donsr is offline
Young Adult Dragon
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 10-16-2018
RPXP: 106
donsr donsr
Posts: 70
He looks to Siofra,..how do you fare?...save healing for yourself, as well, because you are needed for the whole of the group!...and..I.. we cannot.. afford to lose you...

sheathing his Dagger, he picks up his Bow , nocks an Arrow aiming at the Hobgoblin near Brinna and fires.. two shafts at ...point blank Range

Dice Roll:
1d20+10 (10)+10 Total = 20
1st attack


Dice Roll:
1d20+10 (7)+10 Total = 17
2nd att.


Dice Roll:
1d8+2 (1)+2 Total = 3
1st dam


Dice Roll:
1d8+2 (7)+2 Total = 9
2nd dam

whether the Shafts reach thier mark, or nay, he calls out.. first..in Common....Rally!.. aid your Comrades... Strike down these creatures...

Then In Common, and repeated in Orcish…..Drop Your weapons and Flee...else we wil slay you all.. and feats on your hearts, so you cannot wander the lands of your gods!
__________________
" be the fire, that fights the fire"

Last edited by donsr; 10-06-2018 at 11:25 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #65  
Old 10-10-2018, 04:15 AM
Rasgorn's Avatar
Rasgorn Rasgorn is offline
Mature Adult Dragon
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 10-17-2018
RPXP: 222
Rasgorn Rasgorn Rasgorn
Posts: 232
Siofra just shakes her head in exasperation at Ivyian, I am fine Ivy, mostly bruised and embarrassed, which is far less than some of our companions. I am going to crawl over to Ewan and staunch his wound, Cover me if you can. She says the last with wry tint in her voice. Ivyian kneels up and fires, watching both his arrows sink deep into the bugbear. One in the neck and one in the armpit. The bugbear topples over with a loud thunking sound, his heavy body sending up a small cloud of snow.

Brinna doesn't even look in Iyvian's direction. She moves from one foe to the next, leaping over to the stab the hobgoblin wrestling with Hegru righ through the kidney and almost into Hegru. The hobgoblin turns and starts to rise, before making a huge gasping sound and falling over. Hegru slashes it's throat and rolls to his knees, hands on his thighs, breathing heavily.

Ivyian doesn't hear anything but the sound of his companions labored breathing. Several minutes pass and still nothing, no sound, no sight of anything moving. Suddenly he feels a warm hand on his arm. It is Voraiya. He can feel the warmth of her breath against his cheek, the sound of her heart slowing down as she calms herself, I think we have killed them all, or chased them off. I know a bugbear carried off the archer with the red fletched arrows. The one that shot Devan and then you. She was wearing the colors and hawk of Jenlar Calabane, the Provost Marshal of Flanders. Funny how they didn't seek to arrest us first, they just started to shooting....like brigands. They are not so different from us.
Reply With Quote
  #66  
Old 10-10-2018, 06:12 PM
donsr's Avatar
donsr donsr is offline
Young Adult Dragon
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 10-16-2018
RPXP: 106
donsr donsr
Posts: 70
There is an angry smirk,..would it be , I had known it to be a provost.. I would have posted the head on the road...

He says with as strong a voice as he can Muster, search the Bodies take what coin and Goods you are able to use.. .. Reclaim what arrows You are able..takle any signs of rank or information you can Gather...

..The rest, heal our friends as best we may... It is time to seek Shelter.. or go deeper into the woods and Make a shelter, were we may hide our fire....

He Steps over to the last creature, using his dagger to cut out a Pug of flesh around his arrow, then slide sit carfully out, flicking the flesh off the arrow to keep the head in shape.. when Done, He will lop off the head of the creature.. and say,..no use, giving them a chance to come back as Undead..... he searches the Body, and Moves to the body of the one he and Siofra struggled with.. Removes the head, and any thing of Value... then he looks for the arrows that hit him, to see if they are recoverable.

When he is finished witht hat one.. he will move to the spot of the Provost archer and have a look around, to see if she dropped something when she fell.....if we recover any? I want at least one of the Provost arrows for myself..
__________________
" be the fire, that fights the fire"
Reply With Quote
  #67  
Old 10-15-2018, 03:55 AM
Rasgorn's Avatar
Rasgorn Rasgorn is offline
Mature Adult Dragon
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 10-17-2018
RPXP: 222
Rasgorn Rasgorn Rasgorn
Posts: 232
Eisen walks up to Iyvian, a dark bruise forming over his right eye,Devan is okay for now, but he needs to get warm and stay warm. Ivyian, right now the greatest threat to our wounded is the cold. That is what will kill them. We get them warm and I think they will all recover. I have stopped Devan and Ewan from bleeding out and wrapped Hegru's broken rib. And, well Brinna could use some help as well, but she is stubbornly refusing, wanting me to help the others first. Eisen is shaking is head at that and in such a way, Iyvian gets the impression Eisen has lost this argument with Brinna on more than one occasion. He can see she is already helping Siofra and Hegru to build a travois to haul Devan and Ewan to wherever it is they are going. Eisen puts his hands on his hips, looks around, then purses lips before saying,Where do we go now Ivyian? We....we now have to move slow and there are too few of us to have any kind of chance to win a fight against more foes. I had not expected the Ardennes to be so perplexing and empty. Have you been here before? I can now realize why so many did not want to fight in the Marne Valley, the Hertgun Forest, or the Burnt Marsh. This place is,Eisen shakes his head then and Voraiya comes up, holding an arrow and smiling and speaks before Eisen can finish his thought, It's enchanted with flight and accuracy. She is half drow, the shooter.Ivyian can see blood on the arrow head and shaft of the arrow Voraiya holds for him to see. This came out of Devan. See here, those are drow markings of enchantment. They give this arrow longer flight and accuracy. We need to kill her. She shot Devan first, then fired twice at Ewan before shooting you, Ivyian. She recognized you three as the greatest threat to her.She pauses for a moment, Oh, hi Eisen, I just noticed you were here.Eisen bites his lip, but doesn't retort, simply taking the insult on the chin before saying I am going to go help with the wounded. I will let you two figure out the mystery of the arrows.
Reply With Quote
  #68  
Old 10-15-2018, 03:06 PM
donsr's Avatar
donsr donsr is offline
Young Adult Dragon
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 10-16-2018
RPXP: 106
donsr donsr
Posts: 70
Ivy is more then a little stern as he looks about, He is waitign for Eisen to finish, when Voraiya steps into the conversation. , He takes the arrow , turning it over in his hands to study the worksman ship.


That is odd.. that she would be working with them?... They do not Like drow any better then any other demi-human.... he hands the arrow back.


we still need to move and find decent shelter.. we cannot afford to send out a scout, as our numbers are small enough, and I do not wish to lose any off us....we still have to mirror the road, Look for a cave, or a barn..house , whatever comes up... We cannot travel the road, because we are certain to run into Provosts … any other time, I would welcome that, but not with our wounded

Moving over to the wounded he says, ...looks like you folsk get to take it easy, whilst we drag you along.... We have little choice, but to follow the road , from inside the trees, to avoid provosts and the like... we stop at the first Cave... cabin , house or barn we find.. and hope, the people around will allow us the warmth and rest.... If not?.. we may have to ..'take advantage' of the respite , despite any disagreement....Be damnably nice to find a merchant or farmer, heading our way...

..let's move.. the snow will not get warmer for us...
__________________
" be the fire, that fights the fire"
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:54 AM.
Skin by Birched, making use of original art by paiute.( 2009-2012)


RPG Crossing, Copyright ©2003 - 2018, RPG Crossing Inc; powered by vBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Template-Modifications by TMB