twitter facebook

Notices

Old 08-28-2014, 07:26 PM
Young Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 0
Hypochondriac
"Rebuild how? asks David "I also disagree that being mortal is a flaw" "Why and how did you destroy the alarm?"
Old 08-29-2014, 11:00 AM
Blue lantern 2814

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 217
Caleb darkfire Caleb darkfire Caleb darkfire
"I'll rebuild by tearing down and putting the pieces back together. And it's not mortality I was talking about, but all the mortals running around and causing problems and destroying. I destroyed the alarm with a simple fireball spell because it annoyed me."
I can do all things through Christ who strengths me. Philippians 4:13
Old 08-29-2014, 02:52 PM
Young Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
Hypochondriac
"So you plan on destroying us mortals?" Odot Scoffs "Good luck with that."
Old 08-30-2014, 03:32 PM
Blue lantern 2814

Tools
User Statistics
She snorts. "Who's going to stop me? I have arcane might unlike anything you mortals could imagine!"
Old 08-30-2014, 08:52 PM
Young Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
Hypochondriac
"You've been away from the mortal world for a while haven't you? You'll be surprised at what us mortals can do. I bet I could kick your showboating ass if I had time to prepare

Last edited by Hypochondriac; 08-30-2014 at 08:52 PM.
Old 08-31-2014, 01:35 PM
Blue lantern 2814

Tools
User Statistics
She chuckles. "You go prepare. When you are ready I will show you how foolish you are."
Old 09-01-2014, 03:09 AM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 2685
TheMystic TheMystic TheMystic TheMystic TheMystic TheMystic TheMystic TheMystic TheMystic TheMystic TheMystic
Michael simply watches the exchange from his seat, still not having risen and generally not drawing attention to himself. Just slipping his phone out of his pocket concealing it behind his book.

But now he chooses to react. He says two things, speaking calmly despite rising concern, the first to Ignis "She's not showboating." The second to the woman, addressing one of the more important points of her declaration. "You have transcended mortality then?"
Old 09-01-2014, 12:10 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 1380
JimRazor JimRazor JimRazor JimRazor JimRazor JimRazor JimRazor JimRazor JimRazor JimRazor
Rohan isn't actively paying attention to the strangeness. No, the moment the shadows began to roll in, he blinked, then sighed, rolling his eyes. He simply went about his usual lunch routine of eating his lunch in peace. The woman making her appearance was new though. Mayhaps the weirdness was simply spreading.

That was when others began to talk to the figure and react... which made Rohan nervous. Glancing about, he realized that something was actually happening, he wasn't just imagining it again. And that terrified him. On the edge of his seat, Rohan could feel the tingling in his bones as he tried to find a way to not be in the way. But there was something about the words the woman was using... something from his own research to figure out the weirdness... but, it wasn't real, was it?
Old 09-01-2014, 07:00 PM
Blue lantern 2814

Tools
User Statistics
The woman hesitates from a moment in response to Michael's question, then says "Well, partly. I have risen above human, but I have not completed my rise."
Old 09-02-2014, 10:39 AM
Young Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
Hypochondriac
Harry turns towards Michael "I guess it depends on your definition of showboating." Harry turns to the mysterious figure "I apologize for any insult. I just dislike it when humanities accomplishments are belittled"
Old 09-02-2014, 11:00 AM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 2685
TheMystic TheMystic TheMystic TheMystic TheMystic TheMystic TheMystic TheMystic TheMystic TheMystic TheMystic
Mortality is binary. Michael thinks to himself, a tad annoyed at the imprecision, best not say it out loud though his forebrain mused she can throw fireballs.

Despite the whimsical nature of the thought his mind was racing to assimilate and interpret new information.

Premise: Magic is Real and always has been. A bit unlikely considering all information until very recently, but not conclusively disproved.
Premise: Magic is Real but isolated. More likely, either that or this woman is an exceptionally theatric conwoman whose plan for just about anything could only be described as Rube Goldbergesque. Of course the same could be said even if she did have magic.

"Why here?" he blurted out suddenly, then clarified more eloquently, deducing as he goes. "Why announce yourself in a high school? It doesn't serve your stated goal in any meaningful way... unless it's a coincidence... it's not here that's important. It's where you came from. A metaphysical link?"

"Either that or there's some kind of chosen one here 'who will bring balance to the force'" he finishes, deadpan.

Last edited by TheMystic; 09-02-2014 at 11:01 AM.
Old 09-02-2014, 11:17 AM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 1380
JimRazor JimRazor JimRazor JimRazor JimRazor JimRazor JimRazor JimRazor JimRazor JimRazor
Rohan doesn't say anything, though he twitches slightly at Michael's comment. 'It's like my delusions are becoming a reality...' he thinks to himself as he squirms slightly, trying to edge off the seat of the cafeteria table slowly, to get away. It was like the man's words had hit some kind of mark on him or something...
Old 09-03-2014, 10:40 AM
Blue lantern 2814

Tools
User Statistics
"I chose this place because there are people here." she grins evilly "what's a rise to omnipotence without an audience?"
Old 09-03-2014, 01:59 PM
Young Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
Hypochondriac
"I'd like a answer to Michael questions why a high school? Did you also choose this specific school or was it random Odot asks the figure warily

Last edited by Hypochondriac; 09-03-2014 at 02:44 PM.
Old 09-03-2014, 11:26 PM
Blue lantern 2814

Tools
User Statistics
She frowns "I just said that I chose a school because of the high population density. This school was just the most convenient."