twitter facebook

Notices

Old Jan 13th, 2021, 07:58 PM

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 50
Uckstartyerface
Greetings!

New here. I heard about this through a facebook group and it seemed really neat. I'd like more ways to play games, especially in systems that I don't get an opportunity to play very often.
Old Jan 13th, 2021, 08:45 PM
The bird with the words

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 7881
HotsuSama HotsuSama HotsuSama HotsuSama HotsuSama HotsuSama HotsuSama HotsuSama HotsuSama HotsuSama HotsuSama
Welcome to the site! What have you played before and what would you like to try?

We offer new player solo games (NPSG - link in my signature) that may help you get on your feet nice and fast, and help you learn the ropes of how we do play-by-post.

RUNNING: Omega Blue [SWN], Ronin of the Rebellion [Lancer] | WORLDBUILDING: Ethereal Lands
Old Jan 13th, 2021, 08:45 PM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 35873
Imveros Imveros Imveros Imveros Imveros Imveros Imveros Imveros Imveros Imveros Imveros
Welcome to the club chummer!

I'm sure someone very attractive, talented, and humble pointed you this way

I'd recommend heading over to the new player solo game tab and signing up for your system of choice! You'll then be assigned your own private GM Mentor to show you the ropes and run your first adventure with you. It's the best way to see what we're all about!

We're a lot more than play by post though! We have advice sections for both players and GMs, more forum games than you can shake a stick at, and even a dedicated creative writing wing called the library. If you have free time we can kill it for you.

Let us know if there is anything we can do to help you settle in!
Old Jan 13th, 2021, 08:55 PM
ˇSalud, camaradas!

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 11971
bananabadger bananabadger bananabadger bananabadger bananabadger bananabadger bananabadger bananabadger bananabadger bananabadger bananabadger
Well, I forgive Facebook for everything if it at least allows you to find this site!

Welcome to RPG Crossing! I'd echo HotSusama's and Imveros' recommendation to consider the New Players Game, but I find it is also a lot of fun to browse through the Games Seeking Players forum to see what is being offered, as well as the Hall of Fame Games forum to see examples of some great roleplay—both of those can help you clarify what type of games and systems you might want to spend your time on.

Hope to see you around the boards!
Old Jan 14th, 2021, 06:31 AM
breathsunflower450rainbow

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 24729
chocoladevla chocoladevla chocoladevla chocoladevla chocoladevla chocoladevla chocoladevla chocoladevla chocoladevla chocoladevla chocoladevla
Goodmorning Uckstartyerface,

That's a very... unusual and unique username. Is there a story behind it?
Welcome over here and happy gaming
Old Jan 14th, 2021, 07:40 AM
Methuselah of DnD

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 69469
Admin Dirk Admin Dirk Admin Dirk Admin Dirk Admin Dirk Admin Dirk Admin Dirk Admin Dirk Admin Dirk Admin Dirk Admin Dirk
welcome!

depending on what systems you play, we might have a system or fifty that you don't, and you can explore.

Happy gaming!
Old Jan 14th, 2021, 11:39 AM
hold onto that spark

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 28062
Birched Birched Birched Birched Birched Birched Birched Birched Birched Birched Birched
Welcome to RPG Crossing, Uckstartyerface! Indeed, an unusual name. Hard to say for the old man voice in my head. So many syllables. Won't be long before you get a nickname, I gather. Have fun exploring the site, Usty, definitely check out the new player solo games, and let us know if you have any questions!

PS I'm curious -- on what Facebook group did you see RPG Crossing mentioned?