RPG Crossing
twitter google facebook

Notices

Old 01-17-2013, 06:45 PM
*woof*

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 6043
jj_wolven jj_wolven jj_wolven jj_wolven jj_wolven jj_wolven jj_wolven jj_wolven jj_wolven jj_wolven jj_wolven
Ptolus streets - Toil 21, 721 late morning

Merelith, the 'Noble Rose', was found sitting in one of the better parlors in the Delver headquarters. Her crimson cloak was casually draped over one shoulder and cover nearly half of her body as she languidly relaxed on the overstuffed chair. Instead of covering her, the draping of the cloak made the view all the more enticing as it teased a view of the twisted cloth that seemed to barely cover her. Her fiery gold hair hung over one side of the chair, not quite reaching the floor in waves as she almost lazily read over a half-rolled scroll in her hands.

Old 01-19-2013, 04:42 PM
Flower of Everything!

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 6244
ricktur63 ricktur63 ricktur63 ricktur63 ricktur63 ricktur63 ricktur63 ricktur63 ricktur63 ricktur63 ricktur63
As he strode up to the table the large monk spoke to the mind of the woman with the aid of his tiny psicrystal Nimbus. "Your intelligence was flawed. There were no children involved with that merchant's deal. We slew the ogres and put the merchant to the question. If there had been children involved he would have talked, of this, I am certain." He took a seat across from the woman and looked at her with suspicion. What have I let her pull me into here? He asked himself.

Last edited by ricktur63; 01-19-2013 at 04:44 PM.
Old 01-21-2013, 03:19 PM
*woof*

Tools
User Statistics
jj_wolven jj_wolven jj_wolven jj_wolven jj_wolven jj_wolven jj_wolven jj_wolven jj_wolven jj_wolven jj_wolven

She raises a naturally sculpted eyebrow, watching Will quietly even as he struggles not to lose himself in here eyes. A small, but stunning, twitch of her lip pulls one side down into a frown as she gracefully swings her legs down to sit normally, never leaving eye contact.

"My intelligence," she says in a near-musical voice, "was from the contractor who also claimed to be an eye witness to this." she runs a delicate finger along her jawline, "Why would someone accuse another of child trafficking with out cause if it weren't true? Perhaps you should look into her."

She leans back, languidly relaxing again, "If he was dealing with ogres in back alleys, it seems he was doing something. While onerous, there is nothing illegal is dealing with their kind normally. Report all of this to the review board and have them give you further instructions."
Her voice is one of authority on the last sentence, reminding you of her 'Grand Master' level of authority in the Guild.

Old 01-21-2013, 06:45 PM
Flower of Everything!

Tools
User Statistics
ricktur63 ricktur63 ricktur63 ricktur63 ricktur63 ricktur63 ricktur63 ricktur63 ricktur63 ricktur63 ricktur63
William Dayeri

The large man looked the woman up and down, he had to admit that she was quite attractive. Yet his heart belonged to a woman that probably didn't even know he existed, much less that he was lost, head over heels in love with her. At least he did get to see her whenever he visited the Order of the Fist to train with some of his brothers. Most days unless Wynn Rabinall was there to train with him, very few other members could keep up with Will.

Will continued to speak to the woman in private directly to her mind through his tiny psicrystal. "He was and is indeed up to no good. We found plenty of contraband in one of his warehouses. Exotic poisons, drugs, volatile liquids, the place was extensively trapped and it had false windows so the perpetrators can see out but none can see inside. He is obviously trafficking in more than your standard goods." He slipped the woman a note with the address of the warehouse written upon it.

"I would indeed like to check out the woman who gave you this information. Can you give me her name and a place of business where she might frequent?"
Old 01-21-2013, 07:03 PM
*woof*

Tools
User Statistics

Merelith watches the monk carefully for a quiet minute before slipping the note into her top.
"I wouldn't recommend going off on your own to do this." she pulls a small notebook out of a belt pouch then throws a leg over the chair again. She scratches on the notepad before handing a note to Will, "Report everything to the review board and ask them to give the assignment to you. We don't take well to people trying to trick us. I will look into who took this contract without checking into it at all." she tips her head to one side, "Sound good?"

A glance at the note shows that it is a strong recommendation for the assignment to be granted to William Dayeri and Company with all information, and due all rewards for its completion. A note signed and sealed by a Grand Master, virtually guaranteeing everything needed from the Diggers to Will.

Last edited by jj_wolven; 01-21-2013 at 07:05 PM.
Old 01-24-2013, 10:03 PM
Flower of Everything!

Tools
User Statistics
William Dayeri

"I will leave her to you then." The large man stood then nodded politely to the lady, gave her his best smile before he turned to go give his report.

Will gave the full report on everything except the part about torture and regrowing of limbs. He still shuddered at the thought of what had taken place, but there was no changing that now. He ended his report with the note and the request that he be given the job. "Also if I can get the payment for the initial job... I do have expenses that I need to cover."

Last edited by ricktur63; 01-24-2013 at 10:03 PM.
Old 02-19-2013, 08:24 PM
*woof*

Tools
User Statistics

The man at the Delver's Guild nods to Will, writing as he gives his report.
"Perhaps he hid the children somewhere. The children were reported by the customer to be local children, so we can check to see if any are missing." he scratches a few more things down before continuing, "I will hand the report and the request over the the Board, though you will likely be assigned to this. It is generally best to keep the same people on the job."