RPG Crossing
twitter facebook mastodon bluesky

Notices

Old Jun 29th, 2024, 06:44 PM
His divine shadow

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 10511
Acathala Acathala Acathala Acathala Acathala Acathala Acathala Acathala Acathala Acathala Acathala
How old is the mayor for reference?
Old Jun 29th, 2024, 06:46 PM
Old Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 704
Red Leper Red Leper Red Leper Red Leper Red Leper Red Leper Red Leper
Did I miss out on this?
Old Jun 29th, 2024, 06:49 PM
His divine shadow

Tools
User Statistics
Acathala Acathala Acathala Acathala Acathala Acathala Acathala Acathala Acathala Acathala Acathala
I think there’s one spot left. So I would hurry.
Old Jun 29th, 2024, 07:02 PM
Old Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 704
Red Leper Red Leper Red Leper Red Leper Red Leper Red Leper Red Leper

Last edited by Red Leper; Jun 29th, 2024 at 07:02 PM.
Old Jun 29th, 2024, 07:34 PM
Very Old Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 1245
Cardassian Cardassian Cardassian Cardassian Cardassian Cardassian Cardassian Cardassian Cardassian
Quote:
Originally Posted by acathala View Post
how old is the mayor for reference?

Rea dyo url ife fro min sid eou tli ker ain dro ppi ngt oth egr oun dan dma ybe see the mes sag eth atw asm ean tto bef ort hef
irs tcr ime int hec ity

Meet the villain Encipher

Last edited by Cardassian; Jun 29th, 2024 at 07:39 PM.
Old Jun 29th, 2024, 07:54 PM
His divine shadow

Tools
User Statistics
Read your life from inside out like rain dropping to the ground and maybe see the message that was meant to be for the first crime in the city
Old Jun 29th, 2024, 08:18 PM
Very Old Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
Cardassian Cardassian Cardassian Cardassian Cardassian Cardassian Cardassian Cardassian Cardassian
Quote:
Originally Posted by Acathala View Post
Read your life from inside out like rain dropping to the ground and maybe see the message that was meant to be for the first crime in the city
So you are ready for the real test.

IC LR IM SE FI LR IM

IR LI SM IM FM FI LI FE

FI FM EC EE FR FM LR EE

FR ER LM EI IE LI FI FI

LR IE LI FI FE IE LC LC
Old Jun 29th, 2024, 08:22 PM
Very Old Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
No more applications. Everyone that has submitted before this post is in and can now focus entirely on building your hero. You are also welcome to coordinate with each other to craft a story as to whether you know each other to some extent or not.
Old Jun 29th, 2024, 11:22 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 4504
Hotshot lasgun Hotshot lasgun Hotshot lasgun Hotshot lasgun Hotshot lasgun Hotshot lasgun Hotshot lasgun Hotshot lasgun Hotshot lasgun Hotshot lasgun Hotshot lasgun
i started gun bunny a while before. im a little fuzzy on the math, so can someone double-check my handiwork

gun bunny
Old Jun 30th, 2024, 02:52 AM
Very Young Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 65
Renjikuchiki1
Figures I find a game and everyone else has already jumped on it
Old Jun 30th, 2024, 06:15 AM
His divine shadow

Tools
User Statistics
Quote:
Originally Posted by Renjikuchiki1 View Post
M&M games are especially popular when they show up. Unfortunately for you this one had a time limit essentially. All I can say is not to get disheartened and keep in there. Good luck!
Old Jun 30th, 2024, 06:27 AM
Busy Bee

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 8279
Mitsubachi Mitsubachi Mitsubachi Mitsubachi Mitsubachi Mitsubachi Mitsubachi Mitsubachi Mitsubachi Mitsubachi Mitsubachi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Renjikuchiki1 View Post
Suggest you ask to be put on the waiting list for the inevitable drop out.
Old Jul 1st, 2024, 02:27 PM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 100
Last Word Last Word
Application details
right-aligned image

Civilian Name: Kenneth Isnana
Hero Name: Fade

Nationality: American
Languages spoken: English (primary), French (secondary), Spanish (tertiary)

Appearance: Kenny stands a bit short of being six feet tall and despite appearing slender, he sports the toned and slender physique of a professional basketball player. Kenny is a T-shirt and jeans kind of guy and is almost always seen in the leather jacked gifted to him by his mother as a graduation gift.
Daunted by the idea of having to design a costume, he opts to wear an enchanted domino mask Mr. Nancy gave to the young man. The mask makes Kenny's face appear as a mass of shadows and prevents most forms of detection by electronic surveillance.

Personality: Kenny has always been a curious soul and the irresistible call of music became his siren song. While he doesn't relish the idea of being the center of attention, his musical abilities often propelled him into the public light. Most find Kenny to be intense and charismatic, a sad soul constantly searching for the silver lining in their perpetual cloud of melancholy.
Kenny is assertive and goes out of his way to confront people that he considers to be bullies. He's also known to tell some of the most fascinating stories, though some question how true some of these scenarios are. Able to tell fantastic lies with a straight face, sometimes Kenny's elaborate jokes go over his audience's head and he garners strange looks as he laughs at his own jokes.

Background: Kenneth was raised in Las Vegas by his math professor mother. As an only child, he had her full attention and he lived a relatively sheltered life in a desert suburb just outside the Strip. As a gift for graduating near the top of his class, Kenny and his mother took a trip to Disneyland. A horrific roller-coaster accident claims his mother's life and Kenny is hospitalized for more than a year, more for psychological trauma than physical.
In the hospital he meets a man that calls himself "Mr. Nancy". He claims to have the answers Kenneth is looking for and to meet him at a hole in the wall lounge in Sanctuary. Mr. Nance reveals that he's Kenny's father and that he's heir to a legacy he can't begin to understand. Under the older man's tutelage, Kenny learns to harness some of his mystical gifts while running the Silk Lounge and occasionally performing on the establishment's small stage. Despite spending an extended amount of time with the older man, Kenny has only managed to drag vague details about Mr. Nancy's history and true motivations.
Three years later, Mr. Nancy introduces Kenny to a local DELEA recruiter and encourages him to join the team. Cautioning Kenny that "nothing is what it seems", Mr. Nancy announces that he'll be taking an extended vacation, leaving Kenneth management of the lounge and the looming prospect of cleaning up the local community that he's taken to calling home.

Hobbies, activities, and past times: Sports (basketball, soccer, gymnastics), Reading, skateboarding, music

Superhero abilities: Illusions, Energy Projection (beams of light, or lasers), Psychometry, light telekinesis, remote senses

Sangus.
Old Jul 1st, 2024, 03:05 PM
His divine shadow

Tools
User Statistics
You know apps are closed right?
Old Jul 1st, 2024, 04:09 PM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 100
Last Word Last Word
Quote:
Originally Posted by Acathala View Post
You know apps are closed right?

I didn't realize. I saw on the OP that there weren't 6 completed apps and there might have been a slot left, so I threw my hat in the ring.

Happy Gaming to those that made it in!

Sangus.