RPG Crossing Home Forums Create An Account! Site Rules & Help

RPG Crossing
Go Back   RPG Crossing > Games > Pokemon > Rise to the best
twitter google facebook

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #76  
Old 10-11-2015, 08:11 PM
armlessbaby's Avatar
armlessbaby armlessbaby is offline
Mature Adult Dragon
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 12-28-2016
RPXP: 81
armlessbaby
Posts: 273
Rayl takes a look at the map while listening to the professor and smiles. "Thanks ma'am. We really do appreciate all of this. We will take your advice, too. North it is guys?" He looks at his buddies for clarification before making his way down the stairs. There were so many thoughts rolling around in the young boy's head. Mega evolutions?? He didn't even know what that meant! of course, he could have asked for the answer but that would ruin it for when he first experiences it. A gym?? Wow! He couldn't believe they were already so close to a gym. Yet, he knew that he and Solitude would need more practice. Rayl wouldn't settle for losing. Nor would he settle for anything less than sub-perfect for his capabilities. They would need to get stronger. Smarter. And better. Together. But Rayl knew that he had friends that would help him get there as well. As for the new trainers they would meet, Rayl didn't bother giving it any thought.

As he walked towards the door, determined and mind wandering, he waved at the Liepard they had passed before. Such a magnificent pokemon and one day Rayl hoped to have one just as great. At the door he pushes it half open and then looks back at Victor and Alexi. "Well, I am sure glad we didn't go west from home. I would have found it immensely boring to keep following the ocean side and then have to turn around."
Reply With Quote
  #77  
Old 10-12-2015, 05:25 AM
hjohenson's Avatar
hjohenson hjohenson is offline
The Painter of Reality
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 10-01-2018
RPXP: 970
hjohenson hjohenson hjohenson hjohenson hjohenson hjohenson hjohenson hjohenson
Posts: 13,840
As Victor followed them down, all he could focus on was the map. He'd barely heard anything the professor had said... whatever her name was... and his only goal was to head north! There was a gym up there! He would take his new party in there and thrash them! Plus... oh, man! They were bug trainers! This was gonna be a freakin' snap for Excalibur! He barely notices Rayl ask him the question as they walked out. "Huh? Oh, yeah. North. We gotta reach that city. They've got the perfect gym to train at! Nothin' but bugs!"
Reply With Quote
  #78  
Old 10-12-2015, 03:59 PM
Vicount's Avatar
Vicount Vicount is offline
Great Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 07-30-2016
RPXP: 410
Vicount Vicount Vicount Vicount Vicount
Posts: 1,333
Alexi nodded as the professor spoke "So then north it is." he said to himself. "So professor what kind of pokemon are north of here?" he waits for the answer before following his friends down the hall and to the door "Well I guess this is gonna be the true start of our adventure."
Reply With Quote
  #79  
Old 10-14-2015, 10:41 AM
Sockfox's Avatar
Sockfox Sockfox is offline
Great Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 06-07-2019
RPXP: 1647
Sockfox Sockfox Sockfox Sockfox Sockfox Sockfox Sockfox Sockfox Sockfox Sockfox Sockfox
Posts: 3,864
Oh there is a quite a variety, but you should probably encounter Purrloin, Skitty, Buneary and a few others. Professor Lily said, As you lot head down to the steps and head out towards the door heading north. Opening the door, you see that ahead of you is a long winding path, with bushes on the left, right and crossing the path, as lining the path you see trees, though further ahead you see a small tree to the left that looks like it can be cut as behind the small tree you spot a clearing with a small cluster of wild grass.

As you head forwards, you can choose to investigate the tall grass or push forward a bit.
You can also RP you chatting about what the professor said.
If going to into the tall grass:
Roll the following:
Roll a 1d100
Roll a 1d10
and roll a wisdom check(1d20 + wisdom mod).
Reply With Quote
  #80  
Old 10-14-2015, 06:42 PM
armlessbaby's Avatar
armlessbaby armlessbaby is offline
Mature Adult Dragon
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 12-28-2016
RPXP: 81
armlessbaby
Posts: 273
Rolls
Dice Roll:
1d100 4

Dice Roll:
1d10 10

Dice Roll:
1d20+2 (18)+2 Total = 20


Rayl doesn't really pay much attention to the path they take, his mind on the future before them. The first pokemon, of his soon-to-be growing collection, continued to follow Rayl wherever they went. He couldn't be more appreciative of Solitude's attitude and behavior. Though the young Froakie wasn't very social or active with engaging the other pokemon, he kept an eye out for everybody. "Well, let's hear it you two. What are your grand plans? Gym leader? Explorer? Collector? I'm just curious. After all, we are in this together and friends too! I'll help any way I can."
Reply With Quote
  #81  
Old 10-20-2015, 09:16 AM
hjohenson's Avatar
hjohenson hjohenson is offline
The Painter of Reality
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 10-01-2018
RPXP: 970
hjohenson hjohenson hjohenson hjohenson hjohenson hjohenson hjohenson hjohenson
Posts: 13,840
OOCHey, guys. Sorry about the delay, work picked up and it sucks... If things keep going as they are, I may have to drop out of this one from sheer lack of time.
Dice Roll:
d100 22

Dice Roll:
d10 3

Dice Roll:
d20-1 (13)-1 Total = 12


Victor charged ahead, heading north. While the tall grass looked interesting, Excalibur was worn down from the previous battle. Vic wasn't all that interested in fighting anymore wild monsters. The little Charmander looked back at the others as they walked, curious about the others in their small party. Victor, as well, chirped up. "Grand plans? Pff, don't have any. We're gonna go out there, take on the world, and look awesome doing it! Right, Excalibur?!" The little lizard roared an affirmative to his proud statement.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:45 AM.
Skin by Birched, making use of original art by paiute.( 2009-2012)


RPG Crossing, Copyright ©2003 - 2019, RPG Crossing Inc; powered by vBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Template-Modifications by TMB