RPG Crossing Home Forums Create An Account! Site Rules & Help

RPG Crossing
Go Back   RPG Crossing > Games > D20 Modern > USD: United States of Desolation > The OOC Thread
twitter facebook

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 05-30-2012, 11:48 AM
Killing PC's Since 2005

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 27901
Digorig Digorig Digorig Digorig Digorig Digorig Digorig Digorig Digorig Digorig Digorig
What is this folder about?

Welcome to the games OOC Folder. If you are new to Role Play, this is the place to talk about most anything. You can ask questions or post comments, or just post about you and your real life, current events, etc.

If you have an important game question about rules or a player absence, PLEASE us the Important Game Thread Folder. This OOC if for casual conversation, and I may or may not always read it each day, nor will other players.

I always welcome player feedback, and this is a good place to post it. I believe I can always improve a game as well as my ability to DM. Please just keep things positive. I do not tolerate (nor does DnDOG) flames or abusive posts against other players or myself. You are welcome to tell me or others what you like or dislike as long as you do so with tact and respect.

Thank you and I do hope you enjoy the game.

DiG
Closed Thread