Go Back   RPG Crossing > Games > Pathfinder: 1e > Wrath of the Righteous
twitter google facebook

Notices

Old 03-04-2014, 07:15 PM
Aeternis's Hat

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 3647
InsaneFox InsaneFox InsaneFox InsaneFox InsaneFox InsaneFox InsaneFox InsaneFox InsaneFox InsaneFox InsaneFox
"It appears we share a difference in perspective." Oz replied, disappointed at the lost opportunity to rip more coin out of Horgus' grubby hands, "Regardless, I suggest that we not let our differences get in the way of survival. Coin can be lost and gained on a whim, but human lives are not things to be thrown away lightly, whether we place value in them or not."
Old 03-04-2014, 07:16 PM
Very Old Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 174
unglued128 unglued128
Amiranda finds a heavily used bedroll with a fishhook stuck in it that is slightly torn but still passable, Shin finds three candle stubs that look as if they will still burn(30 minutes of light each), Ozwald finds ten feet of frayed rope, Zarathos finds the literal jewel in this dung heap when he picks up a copper brooch depicting a bat perched on a mushroom. It's eyes sparkle purple in the light.
Old 03-04-2014, 07:31 PM
Lone Wolf

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 5335
Togot Togot Togot Togot Togot Togot Togot Togot Togot Togot Togot
"Anything attacks, I shoot it." Shin says getting annoyed with all the preaching.

"Well, better than nothin I guess, but still; who the hell left this stuff here?"

Shin pockets the candles. Any source of light would be valuable down here. He looks to the others, and says, "Well might as well keep going."
Old 03-04-2014, 09:46 PM
Aeternis's Hat

Tools
User Statistics
InsaneFox InsaneFox InsaneFox InsaneFox InsaneFox InsaneFox InsaneFox InsaneFox InsaneFox InsaneFox InsaneFox
"I have a feeling that it wasn't by choice. Nobody in their right mind would ever leave behind perfectly good rope." Oz let out a sad sounding chuckle before continuing, "Anyways, I agree, we should get topside as soon as possible... though it could be that we're safer down here."
Old 03-04-2014, 09:50 PM
Lone Wolf

Tools
User Statistics
"That's what I'm afraid of," Shim mumbles to himself as he begins to continue on down the tunnel to the right
Old 03-04-2014, 11:52 PM
Player, DM, Friend

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 427
UltraBlackone UltraBlackone UltraBlackone UltraBlackone UltraBlackone
Zarathos walks closely to Shin as the party again moves. Pocketing the brooch as more important matter now need attending, such as the scouting of this dark place and its escape.

As Zarathos and Shin peer down the tunnel to the right and wait for everyone to get turned around, Zarathos speaks softly to Shin after catching only the back end of his conversation with Oz.

"If nothing else, I admire your resolve and uncompromising of values."
Old 03-05-2014, 12:11 AM
Warning: I'm weird.

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 186
Clalelisiat Clalelisiat
Amiranda takes the bed roll though she doubts she'll use it. She wonders why Anevia never answered her but she shrugs it off and keeps close to the group and tries to keep her eyes open for anything else. Like more monsters. She really didn't like it down here.
Old 03-05-2014, 04:29 AM
Very Old Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
unglued128 unglued128
The party gathers their newly acquired gear and start to turn around to get to the one location they haven't explored yet. As everyone moves Anevia snaps out of a daze and blushes a little when she realizes that she had inadvertently ignored Amiranda. "Sorry wasn't all here, what did you need?" When asked again if she can search she moves into the camp slowly going over the remains of the fire as well as using her makeshift crutch to push the trash in the heap around in an attempt to see if anything the party missed. She ends up coming back to Aravashnial her head shaking. "Didn't see anything the cockroaches hadn't gotten to."She tries to give a pleasant smile but anyone who looks can see that she has something on her mind. She gets in line with the rest helping Aravashnial as best she can with one hand free.

The party presses on Amiranda's light pushing back the darkness in front of them, revealing another small chamber. Several mounds of rock lie in heaps in this cavern, recently fallen from the walls and ceiling. Now and then bits of dust settle from the cracks in the stone above. Beyond this small room the tunnel continues off into the darkness.

OOCDMI need perception check from all of you. This battle mat is zoomed in again due to not enough space on the screen. I'm sorry if this causes any confusion.
Old 03-05-2014, 05:17 AM
Lone Wolf

Tools
User Statistics
Shin shakes his head sadly at Zarathos' remark. "The less you have, the more you value it, I guess. It's stupid to be arguing about it down here, but I just can't stand guys like Horgus. Thinks he can throw money at us, buy us." He shakes his head again in disgust. "The more you find in a man's wallet, the less you'll find in his soul."

"Oh well, we should probably keep our minds on the job."

Shin
Dice perception:
d20+2 (9)+2 Total = 11
looks around the new area, gun at the ready.
Old 03-05-2014, 05:29 AM
Warning: I'm weird.

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 186
Clalelisiat Clalelisiat
Amiranda smiles back to Anevia. She slows down enough to let the other human in front of her. "How are you two holding up? Something wrong Anevia?" She whispers to Aravashnial and Anevia, before
Dice please not a 1:
d20+2 (14)+2 Total = 16
glancing forward to the pocket ahead of them. Over hearing Shin, Amiranda silently agreed. She didn't like the fat man herself, but she wasn't about to start trouble.

Last edited by Clalelisiat; 03-05-2014 at 05:30 AM.
Old 03-05-2014, 05:31 AM
Lone Wolf

Tools
User Statistics
At hearing Anevia's name, Shin turns to check on her. He glances down at her leg. Can't be easy to walk on that, he thinks. "Do you need to rest?" he asks. The angry edge to his voice from earlier is replaced with genuine concern.

Last edited by Togot; 03-05-2014 at 05:32 AM.
Old 03-05-2014, 05:42 AM
Aeternis's Hat

Tools
User Statistics
Oz mused quietly to himself. In a world full of lies, there was little value to be found in a man's moral standing. Though there WAS one last piece of business to be concluded with Shin.

Holding up the two scales, the cleric asked again, "Onto a more important subject, Mr. Shin. Were you still planning on abstaining from utilizing one of these gifts from the dragon? Seeing Amiranda's in action hopefully alleviated some of your concerns."

While he asked, Ozwald's eyes took a moment to calmly
Dice Perception:
1d20+4 (3)+4 Total = 7
scan the cavern.
Old 03-05-2014, 05:49 AM
Lone Wolf

Tools
User Statistics
Shin glanced at the offering with disinterest. He didn't understand magic, and the thought of entrusting his life to something he didn't understand was unappealing to the young man. "You can keep yer magic trinkets; I'll stick to my gun, thanks."

He then returns his attention to Anevia.
Old 03-05-2014, 06:00 AM
Very Old Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
unglued128 unglued128
Anevia smiles at Amiranda, "Just thinking about whats going on above us... and hoping people are doing ok." When shin asks if she needs to rest she fixes him with a stare that makes his blood run cold and raises her eyebrow. "Shin when I need to rest I will make it known. There is only one person who can coddle me, and you aren't her."
Old 03-05-2014, 06:24 AM
Lone Wolf

Tools
User Statistics
Shin's expression changes from soft, to confused, and finally darkens into one of bitterness. The old bastard had been telling the truth after all. Without a word, Shin turns away from her. Suit yourself.