twitter google facebook

Notices

Old 02-23-2014, 04:16 PM
Player, DM, Friend

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 427
UltraBlackone UltraBlackone UltraBlackone UltraBlackone UltraBlackone
"I respectfully disagree Amiranda. That pack might contain useful supplies for us. We may need all the help we can get. If nothing else it's worth at least a look and it would only take a moment to get it. Though if you're too afraid I could just climb out there and get it."
Old 02-23-2014, 04:24 PM
Very Old Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 174
unglued128 unglued128
Aravashnial nods in agreement with Zarathos. "We have several wounded clean bandages would be worth their weight in gold, and who knows what is down here any supplies even food would be useful. I have a few theories as to some of the things down here but the danger of the unknown verses a small risk to get some possible supplies is worth it. Add to that that many in Kenabres were known to carry their gear on them leaves the chance there could be scrolls, potions or magic items in that bag." For as injured as he is he definitely seems ready to begin to preach something to Amiranda. That is until Horgus rolling his eyes at the mention of the Elf's 'theories' says "They get it, so you can stop talking now."

Last edited by unglued128; 02-23-2014 at 04:25 PM.
Old 02-23-2014, 04:38 PM
Aeternis's Hat

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 3647
InsaneFox InsaneFox InsaneFox InsaneFox InsaneFox InsaneFox InsaneFox InsaneFox InsaneFox InsaneFox InsaneFox
At the mention of injuries, Oz notices that some of the wounded could use a bit more healing. With an additional
Dice False Arcanist check:
1d20+7sch12 (3)+7 Total = 10
arcane flourish, he channels holy energy through his ring and basks the group in waves of
Dice Channel Energy!:
1d6 1
healing.

"I suppose we could, you know, lasso it down or something, if anybody has any rope." Oz chimed in as he finished his 'spell', "Regardless, we don't know how long we're going to be down here, so it would be worthwhile to gather whatever objects we can.
Old 02-24-2014, 12:25 AM
Lone Wolf

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 5335
Togot Togot Togot Togot Togot Togot Togot Togot Togot Togot Togot
Shin looks up at the pack. The blind elf had a point, but if someone fell and got injured, it would only make their situation worse. They already had one person with a broken leg.

"Can't you just magic it down or something?"
Old 02-24-2014, 01:42 PM
Warning: I'm weird.

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 186
Clalelisiat Clalelisiat
Amiranda grunts and looks up at it. Don't think we really should bother, but I'm not about to make others suffer more than they have to. She pulls he scale out of her pocket and holds it in front of her where she could see it. "Saint Lymirin, please aid me." She says softly to it, feeling slightly strange, but trusting it to work. As the pillar of smock appears beneath her, she gives a small gasp as it lifts her. Turning her attention away from what was beneath her, she reaches for the sack.
Old 02-24-2014, 03:48 PM
Very Old Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
unglued128 unglued128
The clouds slowly extend from Amirandas feet and as she travels upward the pillar elongates. At ten feet it is a simple matter to reach over and carefully drag the pack off its ledge. As she slowly moves to the floor she can tell that the pack is quite full. When her feet are firmly on ground again she opens the pack to reveal its contents. Ten carefully segmented portions of food mainly hard tack, trail mix, and dried meat. A bundle of a dozen arrows, a flint & steel, and four flasks. Two containing murky yellow liquid, one is an inky blue color, and the final is metallic red. Two of them are labeled, the inky blue potion has a small red + and the metallic red potion has a small black + with a circle around it. The backpack itself is masterfully made, with a rigid frame that would make carrying loads easier.

Last edited by unglued128; 02-24-2014 at 03:57 PM.
Old 02-24-2014, 04:54 PM
Lone Wolf

Tools
User Statistics
Shin watches the magic show, trying not to look to impressed. As Amiranda looks through the pack shin can't help but wonder aloud, "What do ya think happened to the owner?"
Old 02-25-2014, 03:08 AM

Tools
User Statistics
Clalelisiat Clalelisiat
Amiranda looks up at Shin and shrugs, not really knowing what to say. "Could have dropped it on the run. Died to something down here and we just haven't found them. Let's hope for the first of the two." She says handing out the food in equal proportions, then trying to figure out what the
Dice spellcraft check??:
d20+10 (6)+10 Total = 16
potions themselves were.
Old 02-25-2014, 05:43 AM
Very Old Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
unglued128 unglued128
Anevia looks at one of the rations and shakes her head. "I have sen old rations before these are fresh. If I had to guess they may have come down the same way we did." She looks up into the darkness lost in though for several seconds. Aravashnial sighs "I for one hope he is somewhere in the stone above us. Better a quick death then a slow one at the hands of the demons."

Old 02-25-2014, 06:11 AM
Lone Wolf

Tools
User Statistics
"Or maybe he's down here somewhere," Shin suggests, trying to keep Anevia from getting depressed. "Who knows, we might come across him on our way out. Anyway, we should keep going."
Old 02-26-2014, 03:33 PM

Tools
User Statistics
Clalelisiat Clalelisiat
Amiranda looks closely at the
Dice perception:
d20+2 (10)+2 Total = 12
murky yellow oil before going to read the labeled bottles.
Old 02-26-2014, 04:05 PM
Very Old Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
unglued128 unglued128
Aravashnial waits to hear what each of the items is. Horgus unable to resist pipes up "Look Aravashnial arrows, food, and some random bottles. A little more and we could have a picnic, maybe we could go back and get some maggot." He chuckles at his own joke but his opinion is clear. 'Supplies retrieved can we go now?'

Last edited by unglued128; 02-26-2014 at 04:06 PM.
Old 02-26-2014, 04:40 PM
Lone Wolf

Tools
User Statistics
Shin takes point and starts heading out again, gun at the ready. His words had meant to comfort Anevia, but now he wondered, maybe there really were other survivors down here, people trapped like they were. Perhaps he should call out? No. People weren't the only things that might be down here, and he didn't want to give himself away anymore than his gunshot already had.
Old 02-26-2014, 05:30 PM
Aeternis's Hat

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 3647
InsaneFox InsaneFox InsaneFox InsaneFox InsaneFox InsaneFox InsaneFox InsaneFox InsaneFox InsaneFox InsaneFox
Ozwald sampled a bit of the ration that was handed to him. Still good, it seems. In much better condition than its previous owner, to be sure.

"I suppose we are ready to continue, are we not?" the young man said, motioning towards the passageway which was yet to be traveled.
Old 02-27-2014, 04:51 PM
Player, DM, Friend

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 427
UltraBlackone UltraBlackone UltraBlackone UltraBlackone UltraBlackone
Zarathos gave a nod as he took his ration and packed it away for later. He once again took point as they would travel, chains at the ready always.