RPG Crossing Home Forums Create An Account! Site Rules & Help

RPG Crossing
Go Back   RPG Crossing > Games > Pathfinder > Wrath of the Righteous
twitter google facebook

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #106  
Old 02-27-2014, 06:27 PM
unglued128's Avatar
unglued128 unglued128 is offline
Very Old Dragon
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 06-18-2016
RPXP: 174
unglued128 unglued128
Posts: 607
As the party moves forward again they come to another split. The path to the left looks to be some sort of camp and the path to the right continue off into the darkness. Anevia upon spotting the camp says "Well someone or something has been down here before us."
 
Reply With Quote
  #107  
Old 02-27-2014, 06:39 PM
Togot's Avatar
Togot Togot is offline
Lone Wolf
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 05-18-2019
RPXP: 5335
Togot Togot Togot Togot Togot Togot Togot Togot Togot Togot Togot
Posts: 6,099
"Maybe it belongs to the owner of the pack?" Shin suggests hopefully. Granted they hadn't been here long enough to set up camp, but then who knew how long he'd been unconscious?

"We should probably check it out," he says as if there was no argument. He begins heading to the camp, seeing it as the obvious choice. If the party stopped for a backpack, why would they pass up a whole campsite?
__________________
I'm not intellectually arrogant, I'm just right all the time
Reply With Quote
  #108  
Old 03-01-2014, 06:51 AM
Clalelisiat's Avatar
Clalelisiat Clalelisiat is offline
Warning: I'm weird.
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 02-15-2018
RPXP: 186
Clalelisiat Clalelisiat
Posts: 699
Amiranda falls into line with the others still
Dice spellcraft:
d20+10 (2)+10 Total = 12
studying the liquids silently, only looking up briefly to glare at Horgus. When they get to the campsite, she becomes baffled. Who could have been down here that long and where are they now? She
Dice perception:
d20+2 (1)+2 Total = 3
looks around for any clues.
__________________
If you are Hungry, have a piece of your friend.

Last edited by Clalelisiat; 03-01-2014 at 06:54 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #109  
Old 03-01-2014, 01:38 PM
InsaneFox's Avatar
InsaneFox InsaneFox is offline
Aeternis's Hat
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 01-12-2018
RPXP: 3647
InsaneFox InsaneFox InsaneFox InsaneFox InsaneFox InsaneFox InsaneFox InsaneFox InsaneFox InsaneFox InsaneFox
Posts: 2,227
Ozwald again waited for the non-combatants to file through the passage before saying anything.

"Certainly a strange place to make camp." he mused while he
Dice Perception:
1d20+4 (14)+4 Total = 18
looked around for any pertinent information as to the nature of the beings who made camp here. "I don't suppose anybody would have any clue as to why there would be caverns down here in the first place? Strange stories, old wives' tales, anything?"

Last edited by InsaneFox; 03-01-2014 at 01:39 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #110  
Old 03-01-2014, 03:21 PM
Togot's Avatar
Togot Togot is offline
Lone Wolf
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 05-18-2019
RPXP: 5335
Togot Togot Togot Togot Togot Togot Togot Togot Togot Togot Togot
Posts: 6,099
Shin tries to
Dice knowledge local:
d20+5 (2)+5 Total = 7
remember any old stories he might have heard about people under the city as he
Dice perception:
d20+2 (12)+2 Total = 14
looks around the camp.
__________________
I'm not intellectually arrogant, I'm just right all the time
Reply With Quote
  #111  
Old 03-01-2014, 05:46 PM
unglued128's Avatar
unglued128 unglued128 is offline
Very Old Dragon
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 06-18-2016
RPXP: 174
unglued128 unglued128
Posts: 607
Aravahnial perks up at the mention of the campsite. "I remember reading an old text that contained a lot of information from the first and second crusade. In it they mention that durring the first crusade many were twisted by the abysal energy of the Worldwound, and that those who changed escaped to the 'lowest depths of the city.' I wonder if these caves have always been here, and they simply escaped here." As Aravashnial begins talking two dog-sized cockroachs skitters forth, greedily clicking their filthslicked mandibles. Horgus shushes the elf and whisper to him "Were under attack you fool."

 
 
Reply With Quote
  #112  
Old 03-01-2014, 06:02 PM
Togot's Avatar
Togot Togot is offline
Lone Wolf
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 05-18-2019
RPXP: 5335
Togot Togot Togot Togot Togot Togot Togot Togot Togot Togot Togot
Posts: 6,099
Shin
Dice initiative:
d20+4 (2)+4 Total = 6
curses in surprise and 5 ft step to F 36hops back as he
Dice point blank shot:
d20+5 (14)+5 Total = 19
Dice damage:
d8+1 (1)+1 Total = 2
Dice 1 grit point-up close and deadly:
1d6 3
fires at the nasty insect closest to him.

First maggots, now cockroaches, what the hell else is down here?
__________________
I'm not intellectually arrogant, I'm just right all the time
Reply With Quote
  #113  
Old 03-01-2014, 07:55 PM
InsaneFox's Avatar
InsaneFox InsaneFox is offline
Aeternis's Hat
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 01-12-2018
RPXP: 3647
InsaneFox InsaneFox InsaneFox InsaneFox InsaneFox InsaneFox InsaneFox InsaneFox InsaneFox InsaneFox InsaneFox
Posts: 2,227
"Well, whoever lives down here appears to have some sort of insect problem." Oz said as he carefully removed his scarf and prepared to use it as a short, bladed whip if needed.

Hopefully, his allies should have no problem handling such weak looking beasts, but it was best to be on guard.

Actions
Dice Initiative:
1d20 9

Move Action: Equip Bladed Scarf
Standard Action: Total Defense (Now 16 AC!)

Last edited by InsaneFox; 03-01-2014 at 07:56 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #114  
Old 03-02-2014, 07:59 AM
Clalelisiat's Avatar
Clalelisiat Clalelisiat is offline
Warning: I'm weird.
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 02-15-2018
RPXP: 186
Clalelisiat Clalelisiat
Posts: 699
Amiranda
Dice Int.:
d20 8
turns around quickly to see more disgusting creatures. She pulls her sword and
Dice attk:
d20+3 (1)+3 Total = 4
swings at the closest to her as hard as possible. Unfortunately, her
Dice miss chance:
d20 15
swing was as
Dice damage if I hit some close by:
d8+3 (8)+3 Total = 11
bad as her sight.
__________________
If you are Hungry, have a piece of your friend.

Last edited by Clalelisiat; 03-02-2014 at 08:02 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #115  
Old 03-03-2014, 12:37 PM
UltraBlackone's Avatar
UltraBlackone UltraBlackone is offline
Player, DM, Friend
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 10-22-2018
RPXP: 427
UltraBlackone UltraBlackone UltraBlackone UltraBlackone UltraBlackone
Posts: 1,581
Zarathos calls out the sight to Aravahnial in detail to inform him of the surroundings best he can.

Taking his chains in hand he shifts just after Shin moves back so Zarathos takes Shin's former place at the front line. With a
Dice Attack:
d20+4 (17)+4 Total = 21
Dice Confirm crit or fumble:
d20+4 (6)+4 Total = 10
Dice DMG:
2d4+4 (1, 3)+4 Total = 8
whip of the chains Zarathos intends to strike the vermin dead before they can do harm to him or his new companions.
Actions & OOC
Dice Initiative:
d20+2 (10)+2 Total = 12

Allowing Shin's Action first and going after him. 5-foot step to E 37 while drawing Spiked Chains in move and attack D 37.
Sorry for being late to the party. I'll try to keep up better.
__________________
Do you read Sutter Cane?
Reply With Quote
  #116  
Old 03-03-2014, 06:36 PM
unglued128's Avatar
unglued128 unglued128 is offline
Very Old Dragon
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 06-18-2016
RPXP: 174
unglued128 unglued128
Posts: 607
Initiative
Cockroaches - 17
Party - 9

The cockroaches act before anyone can do anything, one attempting to
Dice Cockroach(D36) Bite:
1d20+1sch13 (16)+1 Total = 17
Dice Cockroach(D36) Damage:
1d4 4
bite Shin. The other attempts to bite
Dice Cockroach(D37) Bite:
1d20+1sch13 (18)+1 Total = 19
Dice Cockroach(D37) Damage:
1d4 3
Amiranda. Then everyone springs into action, Shin steps back and fires but because of badly packed powder it barely wounds the giant vermin. Amiranda swings wildly almost losing her balance but manages to stay upright. Zarathos takes a decisive step forward swinging his spiked chain hard at the untouched cockroach. He gets a solid connection and sends it against the nearby wall where its legs gestate wildly in the air for a second before ceasing to move. The other roach either oblivious or uncaring to the death of its companion makes a split second decision. Five foot step to E36Skittering forward it then suddenly
Dice Bite Attack:
1d20+1sch17 (16)+1 Total = 17
Dice Bite Damage:
1d4 1
lunges at Zarathos in an attempt to pierce his thick armor.
 
 

Last edited by unglued128; 03-03-2014 at 07:03 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #117  
Old 03-03-2014, 07:17 PM
Togot's Avatar
Togot Togot is offline
Lone Wolf
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 05-18-2019
RPXP: 5335
Togot Togot Togot Togot Togot Togot Togot Togot Togot Togot Togot
Posts: 6,099
Shin lets out a slew of angry curses as the nasty creature bites into him. Kicking it off, he 5 ft step to G 35backs away, frantically trying to standard action to reload pistolload another shot while glaring daggers at the intended recipient.
__________________
I'm not intellectually arrogant, I'm just right all the time
Reply With Quote
  #118  
Old 03-03-2014, 08:26 PM
InsaneFox's Avatar
InsaneFox InsaneFox is offline
Aeternis's Hat
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 01-12-2018
RPXP: 3647
InsaneFox InsaneFox InsaneFox InsaneFox InsaneFox InsaneFox InsaneFox InsaneFox InsaneFox InsaneFox InsaneFox
Posts: 2,227
These were vicious little creatures, these cockroaches. And while, his comrades seemed to have everything in hand, there was still a margin of danger every second these beasts drew breath. Oz gracefully approached the beast with a smile, and his form split in half. An exact illusory double of himself, the clone born of the Veil's magic attacked at the same time as the real Ozwald. Their tandem bladed scarves trying to find their mark in the vermin's carapice.

ActionsFive foot step to F-37.
Move Action: Copycat (Mirror Image with only one double that lasts until my next turn or until discharged.
Standard Action: Attack.
Dice Attack:
1d20 2

Dice Damage:
1d6 2
Reply With Quote
  #119  
Old 03-04-2014, 01:11 AM
Clalelisiat's Avatar
Clalelisiat Clalelisiat is offline
Warning: I'm weird.
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 02-15-2018
RPXP: 186
Clalelisiat Clalelisiat
Posts: 699
Amiranda takes a quick step up and around Zarathos and tries to take another swing at the ugly creature.

Action Five foot step to D37.
attacking the cockroach
Dice attack:
d20+3 (4)+3 Total = 7

damage if hit
Dice damage:
d8 1
__________________
If you are Hungry, have a piece of your friend.
Reply With Quote
  #120  
Old 03-04-2014, 05:19 AM
UltraBlackone's Avatar
UltraBlackone UltraBlackone is offline
Player, DM, Friend
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 10-22-2018
RPXP: 427
UltraBlackone UltraBlackone UltraBlackone UltraBlackone UltraBlackone
Posts: 1,581
Zarathos felt the bite shallow as it was but the real pain came from his frustration with not being fast enough to protect those around him. With one fluid motion from the last swing and glare of vengeance flashing in his eyes, Zarathos spins the chains around and
Dice Attack:
d20+4 (18)+4 Total = 22
Dice Confirm crit or fumble:
d20+4 (10)+4 Total = 14
Dice DMG:
2d4+4 (1, 2)+4 Total = 7
whips it back out against this vermin as he calls out the combat scene in detail for Aravahnial.
__________________
Do you read Sutter Cane?
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:42 PM.
Skin by Birched, making use of original art by paiute.( 2009-2012)


RPG Crossing, Copyright ©2003 - 2019, RPG Crossing Inc; powered by vBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Template-Modifications by TMB