Story Coincidence or Destiny - Page 2 - RPG Crossing
RPG Crossing Home Forums Create An Account! Site Rules & Help

RPG Crossing
Go Back   RPG Crossing > Games > Dungeons & Dragons: 5e > Silea- The Second World
twitter facebook mastodon bluesky

Notices

Old Dec 3rd, 2017, 05:43 PM
Hella Old Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 516
Thesandwichking Thesandwichking Thesandwichking Thesandwichking Thesandwichking Thesandwichking
=========================

The Ordo Occultis is actually who you were also hoping to meet with in Valismir. They are a relatively young arcane order renowned throughout the civilized world. You know they were founded about 100 years ago by the last son of the last Elfking, who played a major role in the dismantling of the Gorgrim Empire. All manner of magic and science is researched by the Ordo, and they act as a stabilizing diplomatic force for the new peaceful world, accepting members of all races who would adhere to the Ordo's creed of responsible arcane research. They are particularly known for their headquarters, the Norman Tower on one of Valismir's smaller islands. It is a marvel of arcane engineering and is rumored to house all sorts of hidden power in its vaults.

=========================
Old Dec 3rd, 2017, 06:49 PM
Very Young Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 27
Duranduran
"Ah, yes, the Ordo! I am here to see them as well; though I don't seem to have the paperwork that you have there, Brightman. We should travel together to their tower, so you can introduce me." Boland motions to the bartender to bring them two ales and offers one to Jethro as a sign of their deal. "Drink to our continued partnership, shall we?"
Old Dec 5th, 2017, 12:09 PM
Metal Wizard

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 157
Magus Matalli Magus Matalli
Amused by the little man's attempt at sidestepping his question, Jethro considers Boland's offer for a moment. He takes the mug from the the barkeep, nodding in thanks to the man, and raises his drink towards Boland. "Ahh yes, thank you, sir!" However, before Boland can raise his own drink in agreeance, Jethro pulls back his hand. A confused look creeps its way onto his face, and he hums quietly to himself for the briefest of moments before asking, "But... who, exactly, is it that I am to be introducing to them? I am here on my own business, you know, and while I have been enjoying myself upon my arrival here to the city, time is money, and time is wasting!" The drink falls a tad bit lower, and Jethro brings his hand closer to himself as he thinks to himself, "I still don't know what it is you even want with the Ordo. You know, I do have my own reputation on the line here! I generally expect a bit more... transparency, if you will, from my partners." Jethro now sets the mug down on the table, and looks at Boland as he waits for a reply.

Old Dec 6th, 2017, 02:03 PM
Very Young Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
Duranduran
"Well you must understand, I am merely an enchanter looking to further my education with the Ordo." Boland pulls the holy symbol of Akhod out of his armor. "Akhod has blessed me with the ability to smith and enchant, but has not blessed me with the knowledge of the enchanting that I can fully achieve. So, I came in search of the Ordo to fill the holes in my knowledge that Akhod cannot. If you don't wish to travel together, you can tell me to **** off, though I will take my drink back if you do." Boland grasps his hammer and sets his mug down.

Dice Intimidate Check:
1d20+1 (13)+1 Total = 14
Old Jan 10th, 2018, 10:15 AM
Metal Wizard

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 157
Magus Matalli Magus Matalli
"Ha! That's a sight I'd like to see!" Jethro flashes a too-wide smile before he downs the remainder of his mug in a short series of gulps. He slams the mug down on the table, exhaling a loud, "Ahhhh!" Jethro fixes his eyes on Boland's own, "The symbol of the mighty Akhod is not one to be taken lightly! In fact I'm rather partial to the good Dwarven hero, myself," Jethro winks at Boland, his too-wide smile somehow creeping farther across his face. "So, a craftsman, is it? Yes, yes... Hm. Alright, how about this?! Prove it! I do hate to be such a bother, but I have a reputation to uphold! I can't rightly just waltz up to the Ordo with some small-man I met at the bar just this morning, you see?" Jethro stands from the table, "If you're an enchanter, I'd like to see something enchanted! Don't worry about the expenses; I'll cover the cost of materials for you myself!" Eying the dwarf's unguarded mug, Jethro motions towards it; his grin strikes a curious pose, "Are you going to finish that, or...?"

Old Jan 30th, 2018, 06:59 PM
Very Young Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
Duranduran
"Of course I'm going to finish it, you tall twit!" Boland downs his mug of beer. "You're quite the doubter. I'm not sure I feel like I should have to prove myself to you, as your reputation doesn't exactly proceed you. Plus, I could just go to the Order myself and ask them for their guidance." Boland holds out his hand and sighs heavily. "Hand me your staff and I'll show you."