twitter facebook

Notices

Closed Thread

Old Feb 4th, 2018, 09:48 AM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 14689
tomplum tomplum tomplum tomplum tomplum tomplum tomplum tomplum tomplum tomplum tomplum
Part I: To Domkol

Bryan deBois-Guilbert Most retired Knights of the Spear are allowed to live out their days in modest houses on the outskirts of the military district where they can relate stories of their great deeds or tell the younger passersby how things were when they were young. Bryan deBois-Guilbert, however, had a much larger villa nearer the temple grounds. The man had obviously built up more personal wealth in service of the church than most.

It was in the foyer of this villa that Tahira, priestess of Evelyn, and Amelia Verrick, Knight of the Spear, found themselves served a stock of halfling wine and a bowl of berries picked near the border of Arath Taesi. The servant was quite pleased with himself for his ability to offer such delicacies.

At last, their host was helped into the room. Once in life, Bryan deBois-Guilbert had been a tall, strong, and proud man. While old age had robbed him of several inches of height and his strength, the man still possessed a pride that shown through his steely blue eyes. Eyes that lingered on Tahira.

"I still remember the day I pulled you from that desert ravine. A worthy trophy to bring home on a failed venture." He collapsed into a plush chair and bid the ladies to relax and join him.

"The goddess guided me that day to the ravine, you know. I saw a glow in hot desert air. That ravine was twenty minutes off our path through the dunes. We didn't even know what lied beyond. But I trusted in the holy matyr and found a small child, nearly parched from exposure and nearly starved. At the time, I did not know why I would be led to you but perhaps the goddess' plans are beginning to come into motion. I would like for you to return home. Finish my failed quest."

Bryan let his words sink in before he continued, "Though getting there will be much harder now than it had been then. When I traveled, the dwarven road was still open. Word from the east is that the dwarves have lost their kingdom to some dark force. The first stage of your journey will be to reopen the dwarven road through the mountain. Necessary to reach the port town of Gul Doral on the other side of the range."

His eyes loose focus as he remembers the splendor of the dwarven kingdom of Khul Boldohr. "A passage cut right through the stone of the mountain. The road paved in granite cut to geometric perfection. Its a sight to behold as you pass from the light into the long dark of that tunnel. Glowing moss and silk encased worms shed a bluish light through the Great Hall of Nurbolin where the markets once were. There are few now that remember it. One though, who does is Geahr Irongut, a dwarven craftsman who specializes in teapots of all things. Though the notion sounds silly his contraptions beat heating water in a pot."

"Pay him a visit to glean whatever information you can from him about his previous home. How to get through the mountain if the road proves impassable."

Sir Bryan holds out his hand and opens his palm. "Once you reach Gul Doral, put this ring on. The desire to see you back to the desert is not mine alone. There have also been arrangements made for you to buff your numbers once you reach Southrick. A halfling, woodsman and bowman along with a half-elf. Huern and Berilac will be waiting for you. They are pure of soul and will help you in this task. Once you have spoken to Geahr, make haste for Southrick and then on to Khul Boldohr."

The dwarf's shop is easy enough to find and upon entering find a fiery redhead accusing a short white robed girl of casing the store intent on stealing.

Araceli Naeva Hazesun "Go to the shop of a dwarven teapot maker and find two people looking for help. Help them."

That had been all Master Kamaex had said before resuming his studies and shutting the large oaken door in your face. You sometimes wondered if magic was worth the abuse you endured on his whims. He had become irritable far beyond his normal grumpiness of late and you doubt if he slept more than two or three hours a night. Something was going on in the Kingdom of Rhyfel. You had caught wind of a group of soldiers leaving the temple not two nights ago with a priestess and knight in tow. Such a pairing hadn't been instituted in two hundred years! The Presbytera had even made a visit to your master late at night when they obviously had thought anyone would be asleep. You weren't able to learn what they had spoken about and Master Kamaex accused you of eavesdropping when you asked about it.

right-aligned image
Finding the shop of a dwarven finesmith named Geahr Irongut, you are slightly put off by the fact that he is apparantly 'not in' as the lovely read head girl informed you. She never took her eyes off you as you perused the wares waiting for 'two people needing help'. If you didn't know any better, you would think the girl thought you a thief.

"Are you going to buy something or are you just casing the joint? Geahr made his payment this month, so don't go thinking you can steal from us and get away with it."
Old Feb 5th, 2018, 08:01 AM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
tomplum tomplum tomplum tomplum tomplum tomplum tomplum tomplum tomplum tomplum tomplum
Amelia Verrick flashback
right-aligned image
With the sun creeping higher in the early sky, Amelia Verrick was preparing to join her brothers and sisters in morning drills when a retainer of the Presbytera approached the knight.

"Pardon, sister. You have been summoned by the Presbytera herself. Please, join her in her chapel for prayers."

The retainer led Amelia up the temple stairs past the long colonnade from the training grounds of the knights to the inner chambers of the priestesses. While not unheard of for others to be brought to the upper levels of the temple, it was unusual. Casting a glance down a white marble hallway, Amelia could make out braziers burning within a large hall, the inner sanctum. Forbidden to all but the priestesses.

"This way, milady," bid the retainer as she shuffled Amelia down a narrow stairwell that led below the sanctum and into a small alcove. There, kneeling on the floor before a small statue of the matyr being driven through by a spear, was Presbytera Jestine II. She does not look back but merely whispers, "Pray with me."

You kneel down beside her and meditate for what seems an eternity before she abruptly ends her silent appeal. "Are you familiar with the orcish gods? Most remember those that were popular among the warrior elite, Gruumsh, Dukagsh, or Bahgtru. Though there were also less violent deities in their pantheon. Take the Great Mother, the Healer, Luthic. Portrayed as a cave bear and revered during child birth, she was concerned with maintaining orcish society. If you believe orcish culture could be defined as such." She pauses, as if thinking her words through before speaking again.

"The many faces of the orcish pantheon cover any aspect a culture could need a god for. We believe Evelyn grants us her grace in all we do. If you take each at face value, supplicants pray for the same things no matter which deity they ask of. Were the orcs always evil, I wonder or were their values corrupted in some long lost time? Surely theirs ways always a martial society founded on strength and endurance but was it always inherently evil? Can a good message be twisted and used for evil?"

"You are to accompany one of my priestesses. A revered knight has need of one of my daughters and you will be tasked with her protection. As you venture forth into the world, remember, not all those who perform dark deeds are evil. Take a child, a street urchin, stealing bread to survive. While stealing is wrong, would you condemn a babe for wishing to live? So, the temple brings bread to those who cannot work for it. Always look to the impetus of evil, not the perpetrator. Eliminate the cause of their distress and bring out the good in anyone."

"Keep faith."

Tahira flashback Rising from her morning prayers, Tahira turned and nearly ran into the Presbytera, Jestine II. An apology forming on her lips is rebut by the high priestess, "I should have announced myself, though I wished not to interrupt. A lesson for us both. Let not etiquette intrude on what you know must be done."

Motioning to a nearby marble bench, the Presbytera sits with Tahira and speaks. "I think I always knew this day would come though I did not want to pile more worry onto a young girl who had already endured so much. The knight who rescued you from the desert, Sir Bryan deBois-Guilbert, he has not come to the temple to visit you in almost a year."

Seeing a concerned look grow upon Tahira's face, Jestine hurries to clarify her statement. "He is well, though his health does wane. Mobility is no longer an asset to one of his age. He wishes to see you return home. To complete the work he started there. To discover the goddess' plan for you. Why she guided him to you so many years ago. Keep faith with the goddess and you cannot fail. As in the days of old, you will have a Knight of Spear assigned to protect you. Arrangements are also being made for additional less conventional help though those arrangements are not being made by myself so I cannot speak of their form."

"When you have gathered your things, Amelia Verrick will be awaiting you on the parade grounds. Go see Sir Bryan. He will explain what you must do. Keep faith."

With a gentle kiss upon the forehead, the Presbytera leaves you to your preparation.
Old Feb 5th, 2018, 08:56 AM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
Huern's quest The events of the dreamscape had indeed brought the circle to near panic. The archdruid approached you in the dead of night with a worried expression on his face.

"A task I must give to you. A great evil is free in this world again and I fear for the future of our people. The gods are in an uproar and action must be taken. I have 'contacts' beyond our borders that our kin would not understand. You must trust me that though what I ask is dangerous, it must be done. You must leave your home and travel into the world of men. A final solution to the problem must be found. A priestess leaves Kersdinas for the east on a journey that will take her through darkness and into scorching heat. She seeks her past and the answer to our vision, though she does not know it yet. You must help her succeed in her quest."

"You do not know the human lands but there is one who will help you. Not a human but one of the little folk, a halfling. I have made arrangements for him to take you past Southrick to the village of Domkol. There you should be able to join this priestess. Be wary of the humans, they will not take kindly to you if they detect your elven heritage. It is why we kept you here with us in our lands for so long. Though it would seem fate has other plans for you."

"You know the giant willow on the far bank of the Flehost. Your guide will meet you there."

Berilac's quest
right-aligned image
Delwin had been adamant that Berilac be at the prescribed place precisely on time. The great willow on the near bank of the Flehost as the moon wanes crescent. Someone will cross over from Areth Taesi. They are friend and you will treat them as such. They must reach the village of Domkol with all haste. A priestess and her knight will be dispatched and will need assistance. Provide it, no questions.

He had left Berilac to patrol this stretch of forest on his own before but this time he had said he wasn't returning for a long time. Delwin took care of many lost souls in the forest, rescuing half breeds or raising urchins. The man practically ran a orphanage in the woods. Manning the border with the elves with the outcasts of the world. He had never seemed to really view the elves as enemies, though. Sure there were skirmishes that would break out from time to time. Why even an encroaching human settlement had been destroyed a number of years back but Delwin always explained it like a bear in its den. You don't put your tent there. The elves have a right to live as well. He seemed to doubt the official version of elven aggression so many hundreds of years ago that led to war. He said there had to be more to it than that. The elves weren't like the orcs.

No matter, Berilac couldn't fathom why he would be taking an elf to Domkol anyway. Once the human there caught sight of his pointy ears and big green eyes, they'd chain him up and march him to Kersdinas for execution.
Old Feb 5th, 2018, 09:26 AM
Very Old Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 602
Kaiya Kaiya Kaiya Kaiya Kaiya Kaiya
Amelia Verrick inclined her head to the elder Knight as he entered the room. Her outward attitude was one of quiet reverence. But it was easy to sense the excited energy beneath it. In truth, Amy was fighting back the urge to grin. After so long, her chance had finally come. At Ser Bryan's behest, she took a seat beside her priestess; Her priestess. The reality of that was still sinking in. She of course knew Tahira by reputation. Everyone had heard stories of the rescued desert child. Now Amy had been charged with protecting the woman that that child had become.

She listened intently to the mission briefing. The words of both Ser Byan and the Presbytera were engraved in her mind. She would carry out their instructions to the best of her ability. A mission to find an ancient, lost Dwarven path? It sounded like something out of the storybooks. Though Amy's ears were wide open, her mouth remained closed. This scene belonged to Tahira and her saviour. Those two shared a deep bond. Amy had no desire to disrupt it. One day, perhaps she and Tahira would be that close: Like the priestesses and knights of old.

Only when outside again would the knight speak in earnest. Amy's gaze travelled down to the priestess beside her. She was quite a bit taller than her charge. Was that a good thing or a bad thing? So much uncertainty hung in the air. Amy dearly wanted to make a good first impression on Tahira. But she only had rumours and hearsay to go on. From what she'd heard, this particular priestess was rather formal. Better not start off too familiar, then. Amy settled on a ceremonial tone of address.

"It is my honour to serve you, priestess Tahira. Please let me know if there is anything I can do to ease your path."

Hopefully she wouldn't have to be so stiff for the whole journey.

Last edited by Kaiya; Feb 5th, 2018 at 03:39 PM.
Old Feb 5th, 2018, 12:57 PM
Duke of Chanwood

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 1906
Andor Andor Andor Andor Andor Andor Andor Andor Andor Andor Andor
left-aligned image
Berry crouched against the willow, the foliage masking his presence while still allowing him a full view of the road. He was downwind of both the road and the river, which allowed him the luxury of a pipe as he whittled, waiting for the half-elf he'd be guiding. He'd gotten there quite early, in order to scout the area and make sure it wasn't an ambush, or that there was anyone in the area who had no business there. He'd also traveled the riverbanks some distance in each direction, checking the levels of the water, conditions of the fords, animal activity...anything that might affect either the meeting, or their trip to Domkol. It also made him feel like he was doing something other than waiting.

Berry inspected the carved shape in his hand with a critical eye. His thumb ran over the grain with a practiced motion as he felt for splits, knots, or rough patches, leaving his fingers to tell the tale while his eyes stayed on the path and river. He had the basic shape carved; this was simply adding the detail. The texture of the fur, the scoop of the ears, the detail of the eye. Where hours before a pine branch had rested in his hand, now slowly molded itself into a small fox. Berry had other, finer woods in his pouch, but better to save those for when wood and time were less available.

He glanced upward at the night sky, eyeing the moon through the break in the boughs overhead. The glowing crescent floated high above, like a silver claw from some dread, mythical beast. Shouldn't be long now, he thought to himself. It was unlikely that even a half-elf could get lost in the woods. The journey to Domkol should be fairly easy.

Hair prickled on the back of his neck as he the thought crossed his mind, and he stitched his brow in irritation. Sure, go ahead, he silently berated himself, tempt fate.

right-aligned image

Luinil Alqualond - Wood Elf Ranger, Desert of Desolation
Berilac "Berry" Fairbairn - Halfling Ranger, Priestess
Morgran Ungart - Mountain Dwarf Fighter, Dungeon Dive
Old Feb 5th, 2018, 04:14 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 902
Landsknechts Landsknechts Landsknechts Landsknechts Landsknechts Landsknechts Landsknechts Landsknechts
Ser Bryan's Villa
left-aligned image
Tahira
Tahira acceppted the ring from Ser Bryan. But before she could respond, Amelia Verrick said, "It is my honour to serve you, priestess Tahira. Please let me know if there is anything I can do to ease your path."

Turning her head to regard the other woman she feels a sense of power emanating from the towering woman. In such a rush to get to the villa from the parade ground, she hadn't noticed when she first entered but now realized they had not assigned her a Sister-Sergeant as she assumed they would but a full fledged Knight of the Order.

Before turning back to Ser Bryan, Tahira says, "Dame Verrick- I thank you in advance for your service and any sacrifices that you may make on my behalf and that of the Martyr Evelyn."

Turning back t Ser Bryan deBois-Guilbert, the priestess hesitates for just a moment. "Whenever I speak to you I feel as I did when first we met. And I know that you are tired of my saying so but I insist on saying how grateful to you for having saved me that day so long ago. I will go speak to this Geahr as you suggest and then head towards Southrick. I would rather not say buy but rather until we meet again."

The shop of a dwarven teapot maker
left-aligned image
Tahira
Tahira allows the Knight to lead the way to the shop as she is more familiar with the city than the priestess. They enter just as a dwarf is haranguing a short white robed girl of casing the store intent on stealing. Ignoring the girl, Tahira speaks:

"Good sir- we are here to speak to Geahr. Is he available? The two of us are in need of help."

OOC

Last edited by Landsknechts; Feb 5th, 2018 at 09:53 PM.
Old Feb 5th, 2018, 04:20 PM
Queen of Pastries

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 1639
cookieyummy cookieyummy cookieyummy cookieyummy cookieyummy cookieyummy cookieyummy cookieyummy cookieyummy cookieyummy cookieyummy
Araceli Naeva HazesunWhile she is waiting Araceli keeps thinking about Master Kamaex. He has always been grumpy but usually he would still treat her somewhat respectfully. Something must have happend that he can't tell her, he must have a reason for his behaviour. She is worried about him, he must carry such a heavy burden and she would love to help him with it. Why won't he let her help him? And who are these people who need help? How should she know who he means? Maybe she should have asked the Master for more details.

When all of the sudden a loud voice snaps her out of her thoughts the short girl flinches and takes a step back from the little bronze tea set she had been inspecting absently. The young mage looks at the girl behind the counter cofused and her eyes widen as she realizes what she's been accused of. "I...I would never.... I mean, why should I... I mean... this is a missunderstanding. I'm just waiting for someone, I promise." she says in defence and put her hand up showing her empty palms to the clerk to prove her point. "I don't want to cause any trouble." the brown haired girl adds with a smile.

Last edited by cookieyummy; Feb 5th, 2018 at 04:22 PM.
Old Feb 5th, 2018, 05:18 PM
It's probably a joke.

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 4413
Maskain Maskain Maskain Maskain Maskain Maskain Maskain Maskain Maskain Maskain Maskain
Huern Haive Amiliya'goule
right-aligned image

Oh this is embarrassing. How unlikely would it have to be for a fully-fledged druid to lose their way in the woods? And my father was a woodland elf!

Huern had gone and done it, leaving a small bird to direct him had been his own folly and when it had flown away, likely forgetting what it was doing, the half-elf was lost. He'd never left the forest, not since he had been a child, so the path wasn't one he was familiar with. Perhaps it was an excuse, but Huern trusted the attention span of the yellow-tailed bird to stay for at least the day.

"Huuuh. Hopefully the Archdruid isn't watching through the gazing trees he's so familiar with.... wait. Wait! Hey, I think that's the tree I was supposed to meet at." Talking to himself, Huern began jogging forward, hopping over limbs and under branches. The willow was certainly in front of him, mighty and sorrowful. It's dense foliage hiding it's trunk like a thick curtain of hair veiling a beautiful face. And around it, nobody. Good, I'm here before my guide. I can take a short-

Lifting the ancient veil to nap under the willow, the scribe came face-to-face with a halfling clutching at a carving knife, admiring the night sky. "Oh! You're," he swallowed, fixing a glance across the halfling, the first he'd seen in a long time, "you're here! I suppose great minds think alike, you know, with some such and circumstance."

Almost blathering, the druid's eyes finally fixed on the fox statuette, before his nerves finally relaxed. A short smile grew on the the elf's face before he continued. "But, I see that you are truly here."
Old Feb 6th, 2018, 08:17 AM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
Berry and Huern Finding each other under the giant willow, the pair set out along the game trails of the forest and into the farmland north of Southrick. Steering clear of any villages that dotted the landscape and keeping to the tree lines that marked the borders of this noble's land from that noble's land, the pair made good time and arrived at the outskirts of Domkol within two days time.

Domkol was much like any number of hamlets they had passed on their way south. A small market square consisting of hard packed dirt with two or three permanent stalls, an anvil and fire pit for small time smithing, and a little wooden shrine to Evelyn. Those residents who farmed the nearby fields had small wattle and daub houses with houses further from town being made of straw. One stone building stood at the edge of town. This structure, while still only one story, likely housed five or six separate rooms within and no doubt belonged to the noble in charge of maintaining the fields of his approx. 100 family sized plots of landhundred. Attached to the back of the noble's house appeared to be a set up for brewing ale.

While Berry had little concern for his own safety, halflings being considered more pests than a danger, his companion's half-elven heritage could bring the wrong type of attention. All it would take is one person who had lost kin to a 'damned pointy ear' and the situation could veer violent.
Old Feb 6th, 2018, 08:24 AM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
The Teapot Shop As Araceli pled her case to the young girl manning the counter, a woman dressed in unusual garments but bearing the symbols of a priestess and another lady decked out in gilded chain mail and a shield embossed with the red spear entered the shop.

Quote:
"we are here to speak to Geahr. Is he available? The two of us are in need of help."
right-aligned image
"He stepped out. If ya want something, you'll have to get it from me." The girl was obviously unimpressed by the priesthood and no doubt had picked up some tips on manners from her dwarven benefactor.

Last edited by tomplum; Feb 6th, 2018 at 10:30 AM.
Old Feb 6th, 2018, 10:19 AM
Very Old Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
"I'm afraid we need something that only he can provide. Will he be away long?"

Amy used a much more casual tone this time. Acting aloof clearly wouldn't get anywhere with this shopkeeper. She also gave a friendly smile to the robed customer(?) that was already here.
Old Feb 7th, 2018, 03:10 PM
Queen of Pastries

Tools
User Statistics
cookieyummy cookieyummy cookieyummy cookieyummy cookieyummy cookieyummy cookieyummy cookieyummy cookieyummy cookieyummy cookieyummy
Araceli Naeva HazesunAraceli watched the two new arrivers with interest, glad that they interrupted the tensed situation with the shop keeper. "But what are a priestess and a paladin doing her?" When the tall armoured woman looked at her with a smile the mage's thoughtful face lightens up a bit and she returns the smile.

She was just about to turn back to look at the different crafted items in the shop when she overheared the priestess's words and her head shot up in surprise. Did Master Kamaex really means these two people? Slowly she turned around and listened to the conversation silently since she didn't want to interrupt. When she finally had the feeling it would be ok to speak up she straightened her white robe and took a step forward while already formulated what she wanted to say in her head.

"Excuse me, priestess" the young woman smiled brightly as she bowed a little. "I do not mean to be nosey but I heard that you and your companion are looking for help? Please let me introduce myself: My name is Araceli Naeva Hazesun, I am Master Kamaex assistant. He sent me here with the intruction to wait for two people in need of help and to aid them to the best of my abilities. I was not sure who I was looking for but I believe he was takling about you"

She stops and looks at the both of the woman expectantly.
Old Feb 8th, 2018, 11:53 AM
Duke of Chanwood

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 1906
Andor Andor Andor Andor Andor Andor Andor Andor Andor Andor Andor
left-aligned image
Berry eyed the village with a wary eye, scanning for signs of trouble before entering the clearing. Motioning his half-elven companion to remain still, he looked for signs of trouble not in what was visible, but what wasn't visible. But as far as he saw, folk seemed to be going about their normal business, stopping to chat with each other on occasion, with no signs of duress. He heard animals in their pens and stables, the usual bird noises from those who'd grown accustomed to townsfolk. No tension in the air...yet.

He glanced back at the druid, thinking on their meeting and travels. Berry, through long habit, had been quiet, though he answered questions readily enough. His attempts at casual conversation, however, had been sadly underwhelming; partly because of misuse, and partly because he was more focused on getting them to the appointed location undetected. Still, he'd at least attempted small talk...it was important to be polite, and the druid was an amicable enough fellow.

Nice or not, however, he was both a danger now, and a target. "Perhaps it would be best," he said quietly to his companion, "if I go in alone, and look for this priestess and her knight. It's possible they haven't arrived yet. If they have, I will try to bring them out here, rather than risk bringing you in there." He gave the druid an appraising look; normally, he'd feel no apprehension at leaving a druid of elven blood alone in the wood. This one, however, somehow managed to get lost in a forest.

"Do you know how to make any bird or animal noises?" Berry asked. "If so, we could use that as a signal, in case you are discovered, or get into trouble. Or even a sharp, loud whistle?"

Luinil Alqualond - Wood Elf Ranger, Desert of Desolation
Berilac "Berry" Fairbairn - Halfling Ranger, Priestess
Morgran Ungart - Mountain Dwarf Fighter, Dungeon Dive

Last edited by Andor; Feb 8th, 2018 at 11:54 AM.
Old Feb 8th, 2018, 06:07 PM
Very Old Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
Amy was surprised to learn that the random customer wasn't random after all. Apparently this 'Araceli' had been waiting to help the priestess; Or at least, to help someone. Amy recognised the name of Kamaex. Nonetheless, she quirked a sceptical eyebrow. This story warranted further scrutiny.

"I think you might have the wrong people. We weren't told to expect a Wizard's assistant. And the help we seek can only be given by this shop's owner. Please take no offence; But I can't just allow every well intentioned stranger to tag along with us."

She unconsciously edged a little closer to Tahira. There was an almost territorial air to that movement. Clearly, this knight was very protective of her priestess.
Old Feb 11th, 2018, 01:02 PM
Queen of Pastries

Tools
User Statistics
Araceli Naeva HazesunAraceli looked up at the taller paladin surprised while absentmindetly playing with the sliver ring on her finger. Why did Master Kaemex send her to meet people who didn't know about him sending her in the first place? For a moment the short mage didn't really know what to say as she felt the eyes of the two religious women on her but she regained her composure quickly.

"No offence taken. But I actually think you are the exactly the people I'm waiting for. You know, over the last weeks Master Kamaex had me go to the temple to complete small tasks a number of times so I'm no complete stranger to the temple." she said with a huge smile on her face before leaning in a bit towards the two women and whispering: "And some days ago the Presbytera even paid him a visit and they talked for a while."

As she takes a step back again she finishes with another bow: "So, now that I think of it, it actually makes sense that the people I've been waiting for would be from the temple."
Closed Thread