Right, however I think I would be behind you all since I walked off

Dice Initiative:
1d20+4 (4)+4 Total = 8
Old Apr 14th, 2014, 02:35 AM
Posting Rate Slowed

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 1666
Nevrend Nevrend Nevrend Nevrend Nevrend Nevrend Nevrend Nevrend Nevrend Nevrend Nevrend
Sven draws his rapier and creeps in behind the shining golden giant.

Dice Stealth:
d20+11 (14)+11 Total = 25

Dice Initiative:
d20+4 (15)+4 Total = 19
Old Apr 14th, 2014, 09:51 AM
Juvenile Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 0
Fang727
Inititive
Dice Roll:
1d20+6 (2)+6 Total = 8

"have it your way, ruina come!" Scara and ruina jump from the top of the tree into the fort and jumps on the nearist guard and uses touch of combustion

touch attack
Dice Roll:
1d20+5 (19)+5 Total = 24

Last edited by Fang727; Apr 14th, 2014 at 11:03 AM.
Old Apr 14th, 2014, 05:51 PM
Old Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 61
Duderlybob
We'll need you to go to the map, Fang, you're probably too far off for a touch attack right now. We currently have Ruina on the map but not your token. Also, if you want a particular token for your character, send it to me and I'll get it uploaded. Also, got yours down Nevrend, sorry for the delay on that.

Oh, and that's fine Nevets, just put yourself where you think you'd be at the start of all this, same goes for everyone else. After that, movement will go as normal.

Gamagori bursts through the gate, a bellowing golden giant."I am Gamagori Irael De Sayrune! Known as the Hammer of Sayrune! If any of you wish to throw yourself at the MERCY of the law, surrender peacefully and you will be punished less severely!"

This ultimatum is followed by the Gamagori swinging his hammer at the nearest two bandits.

Dice Cleaving Power Attack:
1d20+12 (20)+12 Total = 32

Dice Damage:
3d6+15 (2, 5, 4)+15 Total = 26

Dice Cleaving Power Attack:
1d20+12 (8)+12 Total = 20

Dice Damage:
3d6+15 (3, 1, 2)+15 Total = 21

"THIS IS THE HAMMER OF JUSTICE, THE HAMMER OF LAW!
THE
GOL-
DEN

RUUUUUUUUUULE!!!"

EDIT: Oh, and damage is non-lethal. Because this is a peaceful 20+ damage I'm doing.

Last edited by Duderlybob; Apr 14th, 2014 at 06:21 PM.
Old Apr 14th, 2014, 06:54 PM
Young Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
nevets70
Just to let you know, I can control Sven's token again Jeremy
Old Apr 14th, 2014, 09:09 PM
Posting Rate Slowed

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 1666
Nevrend Nevrend Nevrend Nevrend Nevrend Nevrend Nevrend Nevrend Nevrend Nevrend Nevrend
I can control it in the evening. If you need to control it during the day you can

Sven advances slowly behind the charging behemoth, waiting for his chance to strike from the shadows.
Old Apr 14th, 2014, 11:19 PM
Young Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 50
Lina Inverse
Jeremy forgot to mention that Gamagori is a shiny-ass giant. He's radiating out something like 20ft of light or so. So Sven may want to hang back a bit. You can go ahead and move -- you didn't know he was doing that 'till now after all.
Old Apr 14th, 2014, 11:31 PM
Young Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
nevets70
So, if we are standing within that 20 feet we are blinded by him?
Old Apr 15th, 2014, 12:59 AM
Old Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 61
Duderlybob
No, but unless you've got cover, or basically something to hide behind, you can't hide anywhere near me. There is no darkness to hide in, and since we're currently situated in an open field... If you wanna stealth, the glowing golden giant is probably not good to be near.
Old Apr 15th, 2014, 02:01 AM
Young Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
Lina Inverse

Just uh... pretend that blue-haired guy is a half-elf to add some diversity to the cast.

The bandits can barely put two and two together before being interrupted by Gamagori. Two bandits go sailing over the heads of the others and crash (non-lethaly!) on the other side of the crowd.

"Law?" the bandit leader drawls. "What power do you think your royal crests have here?" That said, the leader is already not looking so confident.

Last edited by Lina Inverse; Apr 15th, 2014 at 02:01 AM.
Old Apr 15th, 2014, 01:35 PM
Juvenile Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
Fang727
i moved ruina to where she would be and when you impute my character image i will be right next to her. also from the tree down i will be using feather fall on both myself and ruina because it is an at will activation.
Old Apr 15th, 2014, 03:08 PM
Young Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
nevets70
Once the Grippli finally reaches the wrecked gate, he takes a look around. He initially sees the giant fellow, now gleaming more brilliantly than ever; but he also notices a wonderful pile of loot with some dwarf looming over it. Coming to the conclusion that this loot should probably be his, he decides that the dwarf needs to delt with first. Gripping the hilts of his weapons still in sheaths, he focuses his mind to empower them. Then he steps forward, under an arcane cloak, and sets for the dwarf.

I'm bringing up Arcane Strike and then casting invisibility (Not sure if I need a roll for that)

Dice Stealth:
1d20+16+20 (2)+16+20 Total = 38

Last edited by nevets70; Apr 15th, 2014 at 03:09 PM.
Old Apr 15th, 2014, 11:25 PM
Juvenile Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
Fang727
Just remembered that ruina has a speed of 50 so the attack would be their

Attack
Dice Roll:
1d20+5 (17)+5 Total = 22

Inititive
Dice Roll:
1D20+3 (14)+3 Total = 17

Bite Damage
Dice Roll:
1d4+2 (3)+2 Total = 5
Old Apr 15th, 2014, 11:54 PM
Young Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
nevets70
Hey, we had some questions about our map. Are all the npc tokens potentially people to attack, or just the ones with the colored dot? If all are, what do the dot of different colors mean? What is that black square, a building? There are two guys with red X's, does that mean people Jeremy knocked out? Also Jeremy, can you explain your glowing a bit more? Did you cast a spell, was it something that has been going on since we left the other city, or something else? Lastly, there are a few npc's that appear to be hiding behind stone walls. are these guys inside of building, is it just a wall, and can we see them or can we make a perception check to notice them?
Old Apr 16th, 2014, 12:15 AM
Young Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
Lina Inverse
Ah yes, sorry if the map is still kind of confusing, I'm figuring it out as I go. The dots are simply a way for me to keep track of all these NPCs. The red dotted guy is the bandit chief, the blue dotted guy is his blue-haired lacky, and the green dotted guys are simply bandits that stand out from the crowd a bit. They have nicer clothes, nicer armor, nicer weapons -- clearly a few more rungs up the latter the the rest of the rabble. But EVERYONE is a valid target and they will be starting to attack. The X's mean that token is KO'd or dead.

The black square is the fortress itself. I wish there was a way for me to do more precise map hiding, but I can only block things out in big ugly squares. :/ It's blacked out just because it hasn't been explored yet. As soon as someone investigates I'll lift the black **** everywhere.

And finally, those walls are high enough that you can't see over them. It's not inside, though, they're just areas where they stuck a tarp over a picnic table to eat under.