DnD35e [Forgotten Realms] Lands of Intrigue - Page 7 - RPG Crossing
RPG Crossing Home Forums Create An Account! Site Rules & Help

RPG Crossing
Go Back   RPG Crossing > Recruiting, Solos and Open Gaming > Advertisements > Games Seeking Players
twitter facebook

Notices

Old 05-18-2020, 04:33 PM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 461
orichulum orichulum orichulum orichulum orichulum
Thanks, but I never recycle character submissions. File 13'd I'm afraid.
Old 05-18-2020, 06:20 PM
Young Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 250
HalcyonRhys HalcyonRhys HalcyonRhys
Congratulations to those chosen, I will try a different game. Have fun everyone!
Old 06-25-2020, 12:46 AM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 1174
TPasq98 TPasq98 TPasq98 TPasq98 TPasq98 TPasq98 TPasq98 TPasq98 TPasq98
Looking for replacement players...

See advert post here!
Old 06-25-2020, 04:21 AM
Clearly a Wild Animal

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 4127
Schism Schism Schism Schism Schism Schism Schism Schism Schism Schism Schism
I'd like to play a Strongheart Halfling Crusader with Vow of Poverty.

Stronghearts are in the Forgotten Realms Campaign Setting.

Crusader is in Tome of Battle.

Vow of Poverty is in Book of Exalted Deeds.

If that's all good, I'll start writing up an app.
Old 06-25-2020, 07:16 PM
Young Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 269
Madripper Madripper Madripper
Interested!! What class types do you need in your group?
Old 06-25-2020, 09:12 PM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
Hi all. I am currently in the process of figuring out which PC’s are still with me. I’ll post a list of the remaining classes soon so you will have something to go off of when trying to decide.
Old 06-25-2020, 09:41 PM
...go on.

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 997
Keante Keante Keante Keante Keante Keante Keante Keante
You know, I always wanted to play a warlock, but I never got a chance to before my friends separated following college graduation, and I moved to Pathfinder. So if it's possible for one to fit, I'll definitely work on an application as a warlock.
Old 06-27-2020, 08:58 PM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
It looks like we have a Bard and a Ranger still in the group. All build ideas welcome.

Thanks.
Old 06-27-2020, 11:36 PM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
Correction....

The party currently has a Cleric and a Ranger. Looking for up to three more players. Thanks.
Old 06-28-2020, 04:43 AM
Clearly a Wild Animal

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 4127
Schism Schism Schism Schism Schism Schism Schism Schism Schism Schism Schism
Name: Borki Barrelchest
Race: Strongheart Halfling
Class: Crusader (They're like a melee tank class; hard to put down)
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Deity: Shaundakul, the Rider of the Winds
Birthplace: Manshaka, Calimshan

Appearance: Borki Barrelchest is a Strongheart Halfling, standing three feet tall (a bit on the short side, for Stronghearts), with long dirty blonde hair and a chin sporting a short beard. His fashion sense is spartan; he wears simple clothing like a homespun tunic and some furs. If one were to go by sight alone, he'd be easy to mistake for a druid. He has the hardened body of a warrior, and carries himself with purpose. His features are pointed and severe, though he manages to soften those edges occasionally. He carries a spiked chain that he wears as a belt, and is about forty five years old.

Background: It's not easy to possess a soft heart in the City of Sin. Manshaka is no place for an honest, unguarded spirit. Gambling and slavery are probably the more savory vices in such a city, and Borki Barrelchest often wondered why his father and mother set about living in a place meant for scoundrels and ruffians. It was only recently, in his early forties, that he was forced to face the facts. The simple truth is that it's where they fit in - his parents were no better than the other residents of Manshaka. They'd been ousted from Shoun in Luiren (a city on the other side of the continent) for being tricksters and charlatans, and wandered until settling in the City of Sin.

All children rebel somehow, don't they? So it was with Borki - he swore off greed for material gain, willingly choosing to take nothing for himself in a city where many had everything taken from them. He joined the guard, eventually becoming a Chawal in the Sadimmin to keep what little peace his city had. He earned the nickname 'The Tiny Giant' for his effort. His pay went to his parents, as he still cared for them enough to look out for them despite the complicated relationship. When his father, Ransus Barrelchest, fell ill with Sewer Fever, his mother Laraya begged him to go North and find a cure. Simple hustlers could not afford magical aid for the disease, and the sickness is fatal with the medicine available in their part of the world.

But the Wood Elves of Tethyr have been said to be able to cure this ill. Hustlers and scoundrels or not, he couldn't leave them to their fate. And so Borki Barrelchest took a ship from Manshaka to Calimport, and began to look for passage across the desert to Tethyr. Praying that Shaundakul bless his journey, he may just find what he's looking for in the form of a caravan headed that way...

Personality: Borki is kind, but not stupid. He holds fierce conviction in his beliefs, but a willingness to resort to trickery when necessary often throws people who are lulled by his typically straightforward demeanor. Duty to his own path comes first, and he's willing to help those who seem to need it - but he's aware that he owes nothing to those he meets in his travels. Yet there exists an undercurrent; an uneasy feeling in the back of his mind. He is his parent's son, after all, and there's an awareness that someone who was truly good need not swear so many vows to behave. Perhaps he takes too much enjoyment in those moments when he tricks some rube who thought they had him where they wanted him. Still, his iron will keeps him on the right path.

For now.

I could make a sheet to go along with this, but I'd need to know how we're generating/assigning ability scores, and how many flaws we can take - if any.

Last edited by Schism; 06-28-2020 at 04:45 AM.
Old 06-29-2020, 02:06 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 3110
Whispers Whispers Whispers Whispers Whispers Whispers Whispers Whispers Whispers Whispers Whispers
Would I be able to get back in on this one with my original character?
Old 06-29-2020, 10:06 PM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post
Would I be able to get back in on this one with my original character?
My man Whispers! Nice to see you again and absolutely Iíll just need to review that character so please see if you can repost the original.

Old 06-30-2020, 01:49 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
Whispers Whispers Whispers Whispers Whispers Whispers Whispers Whispers Whispers Whispers Whispers
Quote:
Originally Posted by TPasq98 View Post
My man Whispers! Nice to see you again and absolutely Iíll just need to review that character so please see if you can repost the original.

I think I am going to come up with a new concept actually.
Old 06-30-2020, 02:45 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
BasicsName: Hands, Son of Ren
Race: Human
Class: Bard
Region: Sembia

AppearanceA rugged looking fellow with a mop of unruly hair scattered in all direction's smirks kindly in your direction. He sits with a casual grace about him. Confidence is apparent in even the slightest movement of his hand.

His clothing looks to have been of poor quality when new and now that it is worn out and torn in many places it is barely above what one might see upon a beggar. The dark brown and grays do a decent job at hiding the numerous stains covering his attire. Surprisingly the young man wears a cloak of what appears to be exception quality and within armís reach is a lute of fine craftmanship though it has been mistreated over the years and is in misrepair.

Background
Hands spent his childhood amongst a travelling troupe of actors and musicians. The half dozen wagons would travel from place to place performing in theatres when available or they would convert their wagons into a stage and perform in any open field.

His father and mother were the leaders of the troupe. Acting and singing ran deep within their bloodlines. They came from a people called the TelíTeukiira , smallfolk who were fabled storytellers, actors and musicians who traveled Faeraun and shared their art while living a simple life.

It was young Handís dream to attend the bardic college of New Olamn since the moment he learned of its existence. Once he came of age his parents led his troupe in the direction of Silverymoon to deliver their boy to his fate.

Left on his own in the highly competitive school Hands flourished for a while but soon a rivalry blossomed between himself and the son of Waterhavian noble. The conflict escalated quickly and culminated into events that lead to nds being expelled from the school and fleeing for his safety.

A string of misfortune and bad decisions led Hands on a cross country trek and sea voyage to the city of Calimport where he currently is laying low and looking for opportunity to earn some coin and make a reputation for himself.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Kvothe.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	496.4 KB
ID:	85591  

Last edited by Whispers; 06-30-2020 at 02:54 PM.
Old 06-30-2020, 07:55 PM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 2342
Hyregoth Hyregoth Hyregoth Hyregoth Hyregoth Hyregoth Hyregoth Hyregoth Hyregoth Hyregoth Hyregoth
Amira Moonshae, CG, Elven Wizard

BasicsName: Amira Moonshae
Race: Sun Elf
Class: Wizard
Region: Evermeet
Diety: Corellon Larethian

AppearanceAmira takes after her mother, one of the most beautiful and gracious Elves to grace the realms. However, her mother was quite disciplined and strict about how an Elven woman should act and dress. Because of this Amira takes immaculate care of herself, her clothes and her possessions. She also spends long hours pouring over dusty tomes or respectfully asking the Elders for wisdom and knowledge. After years of training, the Elven Wizard is very patient, outwardly kind to strangers and a good listener. Rarely angry except in the presence of those who would destroy her heritage or destroy the precious forests of the land.

Background

Born on Evermeet, Amira has been under the tutelage of her Councilman father for nearly the last 100 years studying the ways of High Elven Magic. Few are taught the ancient ways but her father felt that the old ways must perish from Faerun. Her father was just an apprentice when he helped create Myth Adofhaer. The ways of Elven High Magic are still a mystery to her and the council felt it time for her to explore the rest of the world and to see the great magics for herself.

One of her assignments brought her to Tethyr to visit the tribes in the Wealdath, to look for gems in the Omlarandin Mts and to gather information on the lost Dwarven kingdom of Shantar. During a stop in Zazesspur, she stumbled upon a group that may be of assistance to her...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Loralai.png
Views:	32
Size:	292.8 KB
ID:	85593  

Last edited by Hyregoth; 06-30-2020 at 08:20 PM.