RPG Crossing
twitter facebook

Notices

Old 06-09-2020, 06:15 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 2950
Homestarbaby Homestarbaby Homestarbaby Homestarbaby Homestarbaby Homestarbaby Homestarbaby Homestarbaby Homestarbaby Homestarbaby Homestarbaby
Damsel In Distress

Game NameDamsel In Distress
Game SystemPathfinder FFd20
ThemeRescue a Maiden and Become Heroes
FlavourClassic Final Fantasy as found in FF 6,7, or 10. Story driven adventure with some mystery and intrigue.
Plot Summary"We did everything we could to hold them back, but it mattered not. All that bloodshed and for what? Because I wouldn’t give them my only daughter willingly? How can they justify such an attack?"

The empire recently raided the small kingdom of Midoor, killing thousands of soldiers and citizens in order to capture one single young princess, just days from her 19th birthday. The king and queen are looking for someone, anyone, willing to defy the empire and rescue their daughter. Whatever your reason, you have made the choice to brave the dragon’s lair and rescue her. Will you rescue the princess? Fall in love and live happily ever after? Empower her to forge her own destiny? Or just die trying against a goblin punch?

A Damsel in Distress is a Pathfinder (FFd20) adventure based on a classic trope. It is meant to be a fun and enjoyable game with more story and skill challenges than difficult combat. There is a depth to the adventure and a mystery to solve if players want to explore this trope a little more carefully, but ultimately it is just about enjoying a classic final fantasy story.

The setting is typical of several older Final Fantasy games. There is a mix of modern and medieval technology. Most towns and villages are medieval in nature, but there are also airships and magitek war machines in the empire (which is rapidly gaining power due to their monopoly on technology). Think steampunk if you are not familiar with the games.

I would like to run this adventure for a group of 3 players. No previous experience with Pathfinder or FFd20 is required. Characters should start at 1st level and level up to 3rd before the end of the adventure. Please use the list of FFd20 classes & races available on the website to make your character. No other sourcebooks, please.

Setting LoreThis game is set in a world much like you will find in many other Final Fantasy games. There is an empire that has been growing in power thanks to their monopoly on advanced technology. The kingdom of Midoor is one of the smaller more traditional nations that boasts an army of trained knights and cavaliers from a variety of races. Other kingdoms that have not yet been absorbed by the empire include the samurai nation of Wanano, the floating city of Magi, and the underground nation of Lali-ho. There are also many independent cities and villages scattered throughout the world.

Submission Requests
I am looking for players that are willing to post at least 1-3 times per week. If you are interested, please submit your character for consideration before June ends (6/30). I will choose my players by then. Each character should fit into one of 3 rolls listed below. You can have any job/sub-job combo for any role but your character must have skills that allow them to participate functionally in combat, social encounters, and their particular skill set.

Roles
* Bombshell – The distraction, the chaos, and the center of attention. Social skills and senses recommended.
* Enforcer – The strong, the supporter, and the protector. Physical skills and professionalism recommended.
* Infiltrator – The sneak, the trickster, and the expert. Knowledge skills and cleverness recommended.

If you would like to submit a character for consideration, you can submit a full level one character if you wish. But here is the minimum of what I am looking for:

Name: Nothing too ridiculous please.

Description: Need a picture of your character. Feel free to write out any details about race/age/style/etc as well.

Job and Sub-job These function as the classes for your character.

Motivation: Your character WANTS to be on this mission to rescue the maiden, so tell me why.

Target Role: List which role your are applying for and how you expect your character to fulfill it. See above for details on roles.

Roleplaying Sample: Just a brief paragraph or a link to give me an idea of your style of play. You can write it out or show me a link.

I am MOST interested in looking for interesting characters that fit these roles, so Motivation and Target are the first things I am really looking at. Just FYI.

We will be going over specifics for character creation once the game starts up, but you are free to tinker around with character creation or read through the website rules at your leisure so you have a better grasp of what you can and cannot do.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Player Character Job and Race Role Reason Status
Dagomar Aneane Celefair Elvaan Dragoon/Knight Bombshell solidarity, duty, and honor Complete
smeowlin Prilla Genome Thief/Spellcaster or maybe bombshell?Infiltrator in it for the reward, if you askfriendship Complete
RedSun Rosemary Nu Mou Knight/White Mage Enforcer gratitude and freedom WIP
Crocodile Teldryn Wallace Hume Knight/Engineer Enforcer former imperialredemption Complete
The Rat Queen Sebastienne Mithra Bard/Songstress Bombshell Being a Bard Complete
anamiac Gom Moogle Engineer/?? Infiltrator Sucker for a Pretty Face Complete

Last edited by Homestarbaby; 07-01-2020 at 10:34 AM. Reason: adding details and links
Old 06-09-2020, 09:59 PM
Mature Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 859
smeowlin smeowlin smeowlin smeowlin smeowlin smeowlin smeowlin
Posting interest for this game! I'll get to work on my Bombshell Moogle Dancer, kupo!

Actually I'm interested in the Infiltrator role. I'll get into more detail later when I have more free time, but right now I'm thinking Genome with ignorant upbringing Thief with the Spellthief archetype. I'll have to decide on the subjob later, but I'm leaning towards illusionist or gambler. She'd be a thrill seeker, and I'm thinking her motivation for rescuing the maiden is that the Princess befriended her and they've been childhood friends despite my character being a commoner. If that doesn't fit in with the Princess/Nobility in general, then maybe she's just interested in winning the Princess' affection by rescuing her.
Old 06-09-2020, 11:53 PM

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 0
drayen
Posting interest for this game. I've never played any of the Final Fantasy games, so this is all new to me, however; I have been playing Pathfinder since 2008. I followed your link for FFd20 and am already in lust with the Dark Knight. I am looking to fill either of the Bombshell or Enforcer roles and able to be of help, or at least not hinder, an Infiltrator in their role.

I have to look at the races, but I am heavily considering half-breed. Background something like his being a mixed breed denied him his rightful place in his family's hierarchy/society. Perhaps he was a bastard child or some wayward member of the family followed their heart instead of the family's mandates and married the wrong kind of person. He grew up with the education for polite society, but not the permission to join it. Maybe his family is powerful in the primary religion and his not being in consideration for any position in the church left him with the will and conviction to serve his faith, so the Dark Knight was what he had left to choose.

You know, what anyone would do in his circumstances. This may be why the king and queen sought him out to rescue their daughter. He's someone with the ability to be a knight, but lacking the scruples to care how it gets done or who he has to work with/against to do it. Moreover, he couldn't possibly be in contention for her heart, so he's not a threat. He might be surprised to find out the princess is another wellbred woman with a rebellious streak. Who knows?

Last edited by drayen; 06-10-2020 at 12:37 AM.
Old 06-10-2020, 01:35 AM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 2096
Howling Winds of Howling Winds of Howling Winds of Howling Winds of Howling Winds of Howling Winds of Howling Winds of Howling Winds of Howling Winds of Howling Winds of Howling Winds of
I am in enough (read: too many! ) games as it is, but wanted to give a shout out to Homestarbaby for their DM style! It's really creative and engaging! You guys are in for a real treat!

Just ask...oh I don't know...some ragtag group of spies somewhere...maybe they know something i don't! haha!But don't just take my word for it!
Old 06-10-2020, 08:49 AM
Mature Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
My indecisiveness is kicking in and now I'm leaning towards either an Au Ra Dancer/Gambler with a similar background idea or a Viera Thief (Deadly Courtesan)/Illusionist in the Bombshell role. The Viera could be a spy in service of the King after his people managed to save her village from destruction. I'll get to work looking for pictures for any of my character concepts and deciding then. Don't be surprised if I decide on a Mithra after all of this though

Also if anyone is really interested in the Infiltrator or Bombshell role in particular, it'll make my decision making easier!

Last edited by smeowlin; 06-10-2020 at 08:50 AM.
Old 06-10-2020, 09:11 AM
Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 1088
DurinVII DurinVII DurinVII DurinVII DurinVII DurinVII DurinVII DurinVII
I'm just gonna add my endorsement to Howling's- I also have several extant applications and a lot of games going on already, so sadly I don't believe I'll be able to apply, but Homestarbaby is an excellent and engaging DM!
Old 06-10-2020, 04:15 PM
Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 100
Dagomar Dagomar
Name: Aneane Celefair
Race: Elvaan
Job and Sub-job: Dragoon (Valkyrie archetype) / Fighter (Lanista archetype)

Target Role: Primarily looking at Bombshell. With a general disdain for those who would array against her, Aneane believes in hitting her enemies hard and fast, to overwhelm them quickly. Also, with her strong personality, she can be quite persuasive to friend and foe alike.

Last edited by Dagomar; 07-01-2020 at 02:05 PM.
Old 06-10-2020, 04:57 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
Homestarbaby Homestarbaby Homestarbaby Homestarbaby Homestarbaby Homestarbaby Homestarbaby Homestarbaby Homestarbaby Homestarbaby Homestarbaby
Thank you so much everyone for the interest and the support. Happy to know that others are enjoying our games as much as I am!
Old 06-11-2020, 04:32 AM
Mature Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
Application for Prilla
left-aligned image

Name: Prilla

Race: Genome (Ignorant Upbringing)

Description: Prilla is a little below average height, standing at 5'4" with a lithe build. She's fair-skinned with short, sandy-blonde hair that's usually at least a little unkempt. Her emerald-green eyes rest above her short, slightly upturned nose and soft, rosy lips. While Hume in appearance, her tail which closely matches her hair color gives her away as anything but. It is almost constantly in motion, and her skill at making use of it has often drawn comparisons to a monkey's tail, though it's not a likening she would use herself.

She tends to dress very lightly and always with clothing that she has had specially tailored to make room for her tail. Part of the reason she dresses the way she does is to take as much attention away from her tail as possible. Though she's not necessarily ashamed of it, she would rather it not be something that defines her in peoples' eyes. Most of the reason is simply comfort and keeping little in the way of her movements if she needs to perform some acrobatics and for casting magic. Though she can wear armor, she would prefer making use of magical protections any day.

Job and Sub-job: Thief (Spellthief) / Spellcaster Subjob, still deciding between Black Mage/Illusionist/Time Mage/Scholar. I'll most likely pick whichever subjob depending on who makes it in and what the group needs.

Motivation: Prilla has no recollection of her childhood before the age of 11. As far back as she can remember, she had always lived on the streets of Midoor, fending for herself. That is until one fateful day. When Prilla was 12 years old, she had attempted to steal food from the Princess that she had handpicked to take to the castle with her. The Princess' guards easily caught her, but the Princess had them spare her time in the dungeon. Instead, she shared her food with Prilla and spent the day with her. The two of them quickly became close friends with some of the nobility thinking that it was quaint how the Princess had managed to befriend the strange street urchin with a tail. Unfortunately, as the years went on, the Princess had to keep up appearances and spend more time in the Royal court. The two of them drifted apart, and Prilla found herself fending for herself on the streets once more.

In the following years leading up to the Empire's raid, Prilla initially tried making a living as a street performer. Her time spent with the Princess had softened her, though not enough to keep her out of thievery for long. While she did eventually start stealing again, Prilla decided to have her own code of honor about what she would and would not do. She would never steal more than she needed, and she would never steal from anyone who didn't deserve it. Luckily for her, the world is full of jerks with too much gil, or at least more gil than her. She ended up learning to be a bit more creative with her charlatanism than simply picking pockets. Winning rigged games of cards became one of her favorite past times.

When news of the empire's deeds reached her ear, Prilla did not hesitate to offer her talents for whatever attempt could be made to rescue her old friend. Or perhaps Prilla thought of the Princess as more than a friend, and her heart couldn't bare the thought of the Princess being held in captivity? If anyone asks her, she's in it for the reward of course.

Target Role: Infiltrator, maybe Bombshell backup

Roleplaying Sample:

The morose atmosphere of The Tipsy Moogle tavern was unusual for this time of night. The Empire had just raided their village, slaughtering thousands, and there were murmurs going around that the Princess had been kidnapped. Prilla was slumped forward in her seat at the bar as her mind was filled with tumultuous anxiety.

This can't be real. They would never let them take her. I've seen the Royal Guard and there is no way they could have... Well even if they did, the Court Mage could have made an illusory duplicate to fool them into believing they succeeded, right? Prilla took a quick, yet deep swig of her ale as the grip on her mug tightened. Her tail was even more active than usual, though it was swinging lower as well. Who am I kidding? Who would have anticipated something like this happening and been so prepared? I know if I was there, I would have been able to get her out as soon as the raid started. I doubt the empire's soldiers with their big helmets would have the sort of vision to let them catch me so easily. I should have been there. I shouldn't have let those snobby aristocrats keep us apart.

Her thoughts were interrupted as she just happened to overhear a couple of men arguing, a Hume and a Galka. The Hume was clearly condemning the Empire and their actions, and hoped they would get what was coming to them. Prilla nodded along to herself in agreement as she continued eavesdropping before the Galka spoke. He placed more blame on Midoor and the nobility, saying they weren't exactly innocent in all of this and could have prevented it if they had only stopped being so selfish in their desire to be independant. The Galka insisted that the Empire would eventually unify everyone, and there would only be more raids in the future if they didn't make peace.

Prilla slammed down her mug on the bar and turned to face the man, stumbling as she stood from her seat and jabbed her slender finger towards the Galka while speaking with slurred words. "If you love the Empire so much, why don't you just move there already? Nothin's keeping you from leaving! People were killed! I saw them, and they offered no mercy! Do you want to be ruled by people who are willing to kill villagers so easily?" She let out a loud huff as she angrily stormed off and out into the night.

The Galka stood in stunned silence as one of the other nearby patrons spoke to the bartender in a somewhat hushed tone. "How many drinks did she have?" The bearded bartender lifted up the mug and peered inside before setting it back down and replying. "Almost one."

Last edited by smeowlin; 06-12-2020 at 01:22 PM.
Old 06-11-2020, 07:52 AM
Young Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 239
RedSun RedSun RedSun
Haven't done PbP in a while, jumping back in with this.

Name: Rosemary

Race: Nu Mou

Description:
Stands four and a half feet tall, with dark grey fur and a high blonde ponytail. Wears splintmail armor covered in faded crimson paint and a black cloak, and carries a beaten up buster sword that dwarfs her by several inches.

Job and Sub-job: Knight(Onion Knight), White Mage

Motivation: Rosemary can still remember that first swing. Maybe better than anything else.

She'd been held captive on the Spiteful Strumpet for six days. Was travelling by airship to the Midoor, to serve the royal court and advise their children on matters of mystical import. Such was the fate of many Nu Mou. Rosemary was barely an adult by then, and found the idea of already being forced into civil service unimaginably dull, though she would never admit it. Luck came in the form of plunder-days before their arrival at the capital, the black and red flag of the Red Tooth Raiders appeared upon the horizon. They plundered the mercantile ship she was on, and took poor little Rosemary to lick their wounds afterwards. Weren't too happy when they found out she was still in training and could barely heal worth a damn.

Six days of swabbing decks, chopping vegetables, lugging crates and sleeping in hay. Drove Rosemary damn near insane. One day at lunch a Roegadyn fellow twice her size decided she looked a lot like a puppet. Pulled her out of her seat and onto his shoulder, tried to get her to finish his dirty jokes for him. Kicked him in the face, and when he drew a club demanded a weapon of her own. He smiled at her and obliged. Went all the way back into the armory and walked out dragging a dull hunk of metal bigger than she was. An impractical weapon even in it's glory days, which were long gone. Threw it at her feet, told her to see if she could get it three inches off the ground. His expression of mockery multiplied, and soon a sea of faces watched her eagerly, ready to laugh at her defeat.

Thing is, Rosemary was strong for her race, especially when mad and *especially* when insulted. In a single motion, she leaped forward, pulled the sword up and slammed it's unwieldy side directly across his face. Trimmed half his beard off as she pulled it back, too. The sound of his body hitting the floor was met with a long silence. Rosemary's eyes lit up with a satisfaction she'd never felt before. And then, clapping. Captain Dominique Bloodswallow approached her, clapping merrily, and the sound multiplied around her. And that single moment was all it took for the little Nu Mou to go from captive to pirate.

Eight months she served the Redteeth. For eight months Rosemary knew of nothing but open skies and endless ports, names and places and sights and sounds that put to shame every description she'd read in a book. Eight months of practicing, training, studying not the words of stuffy old scholars but genial old bastards with generations scars, and swinging around an old hunk of iron no one but she could stand to love. Eight months of fighting, stealing, drinking, sailing, laughing, loving and staring deep into the horizon. It wasn't perfect-it was frequently harrowing, and she did things her past self would've never approved of. But what joy a pirate's life brought!

When the Navy of Midoor finally caught up with the Redteeth they never believed Rosemary was really one of them. Their assault was quick and deadly and impossibly sneaky. Cannon fire tore apart their beautiful ship and Rosemary barely escaped death as a nearby explosion flung her to the floor. The Spiteful Strumpet crashed and they stepped over her as her friends that hadn't burned were put in chains, to be tried and held in the deepest prisons the nation had. When the navy delivered Rosemary to the courts of Midoor, now eight months late, they balked at her suggestion to give the Redteeth mercy. But they were willing to give her a quest. And while the King and Queen might revolt at the idea of letting a group of violent pirates walk free, the pleadings of a grateful princess could accomplish much more...

Target Role: Enforcer.

I'd post a picture with this, but I doubt I can find any pics of Nu Mou that have them wearing armor. Let me know what you think!

Last edited by RedSun; 06-11-2020 at 07:53 AM.
Old 06-11-2020, 11:22 AM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
First post is updated with all 3 submissions so far. Looks like we are off to a good start with some very interesting characters. Loving all the backstories so far!!

@Redsun: You are welcome to post a picture of your character "out of armor" or just a picture of their face.
Old 06-11-2020, 03:03 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 4716
Crocodile Crocodile Crocodile Crocodile Crocodile Crocodile Crocodile Crocodile Crocodile Crocodile Crocodile
Application
left-aligned image

Name: Teldryn Wallace

Race: Hume

Description: A dark skinned hume standing at a height of 5'10", Teldryn is a clean shaven young man boasting a solid, athletic frame and who's hair is styled with short, black dreadlocks. And by any casual observation, he seems to take decent care of his appearance, as evidenced by his minimally ruffled attire, well washed hair and face, and lack of dirt on his person. But it all comes off as regimented rather than the result of some deep seated vanity, with collars meticulously straightened to a uniform level, thick trousers tucked deliberately into well worn, polished boots, properly folded cuffs suffering not a single strand of fabric out of place. It was all too mechanical and impersonal for one to call it stylish, more bringing to mind the assembly of a machine rather than something as commonplace as an individual just putting on clothes for the day.

Of course, one would be forgiven for ignoring all that detail for the more conspicuous feature of the hume's thick, black scaled lump of metal where his left arm should be. Arm shaped as it was, with the right number of digits and an approximation of the correct dimensions, there was no mistaking the piece of technology for anything but a replacement, a substitute for something long lost... or given freely, perhaps? The hume moves comfortably with the artificial limb in a way that is lacking with his remaining flesh and blood arm, and the glances he directs down at the prosthetic give the only hints at a positive emotion one can glean from the mostly all-too-serious face. Whatever circumstance lead the replacement of his limb, it is apparent that there are no regrets.

Job/Sub-Job: Gunbreaker(Legionnaire)/Engineer(Prosthetist)

Motivation: The day Teldryn had given up his arm had been the proudest of his life. The end of a long road, the proof of his loyalty, and the long awaited signal that his superiors thought he was ready to serve in the field.

Ready to serve the Empire.

After his own people had been subsumed into the Empire, their history purged and their folklore a distant memory, Teldryn had been raised to become a model citizen of the new regime alongside the other newly acquired children. Growing up, he was taught that one either made themself useful or would be made useful. The Imperial war machine would not abide any idle hands, not when they were hard at work bringing order and prosperity to the ungrateful kingdoms. And what better proof of their superior way of life than their magitek? Why shouldn't their civilization share these wonders with these lesser kingdoms, still so mired in the past, so afraid of the future?

These were the questions Teldryn asked himself as he stood ready alongside his fellow soldiers to execute their prisoners, a terrified family huddled together, fully aware that these were their last moments left in this world. The Midoor campaign and the bloody swathe he had cut through the small kingdom had shattered any illusions he had harbored regarding the glory of the Empire's purpose. If they were truly to show these people a better way of life, than where was the sense in butchering the smallfolk without remorse? And if any others felt the same as he, they kept it to themselves, because each and every imperial soldier present turned on him as soon as he refused to carry out the order of execution.

He did not even remember pulling the trigger on his gunblade, all he remembered were the yells of indignation as one of his former comrades fell bleeding to the ground, the whirring of magitek weaponry to accompany the retaliation, and his own desperate screams of rage as he waded into this entirely new bloodbath.

When he awoke again, he found himself chained to a wall in some dungeon, stripped of his equipment and sore all over, though judging by the lack of horrific scars and gaping wounds from his most recent battle, they had seen fit to heal him at least. And he still had his prosthetic arm, chained to the wall as it was. They likely had no idea how to remove it, and he was grateful to at least still have that part of him remain.

Over the course of however long he was down there, he'd overheard the guards mention the princess' kidnapping, a detail of the Midoor campaign that Teldryn not been privy to. Slaughtering civilians en masse? Kidnapping young maidens from their homes? The Empire had so much to give to the world, magitek a true blessing on this earth, but this was not the way.

He did not care if he spent the rest of his life rotting in his cell, but he had to at least make this right first. Whether they allowed him the opportunity to do so was out of his hands, but he at least needed to let his intentions be known. Even if the guards would rather he shut up and serve his sentence in peace.

Target Role: Enforcer. His martial training and physical conditioning would make him a significant physical presence no matter the situation, and as a soldier he has a tendency to want to get straight to the heart of the matter, rather than let himself be distracted by superfluous details. Even his approach to engineering tends more towards practicality.

Roleplaying Sample:

The Imperial prisoner had come to the conclusion that out of everything, the waiting was the worst part.

For many reasons, Teldryn had been surprised when he had found himself still among the living when he next opened his eyes. If the Imperial soldiers he had turned against had not killed him on the spot, surely the first Midoorian patrol to come across his lone, injured body would have had him executed on the spot, circumstances be damned. Except there had been no battlefield execution, no torture, no interrogation, not even talks of a proper execution in the near future, a fact which he had no doubt the guards would have taunted him with if that was to be his fate. It was no wonder the Empire had so easily relieved the kingdom of their princess. These people were soft, weak, unwilling to do what was necessary to defend their kingdom. There was no reason to show an enemy combatant any mercy when they invaded your home. Just as there was no reason for an invading force to simply murder unarmed civilians for the sake of convenience. Both realities that the tech-savvy warrior had to deal with as he contemplated his next course of action.

The chains did not even leave him enough room to properly train. It was maddening how dull being a prisoner of war could be, and so out of options and out of patience, Teldryn had begun to draw an image in the stone wall with his artificial arm. It would do for a distraction until his request for an audience was granted or he was sent to the gallows. It was hard to tell what future he would face when the guards treated his every word with either open contempt or derisive laughter. Honestly speaking, Teldryn would have preferred actual torture. At least the pain would feel less dismissive than sitting in the dirt. But it would do no good to dwell on such thoughts when there was nothing he could do in his situation. He went back to his drawings, clawing away at the wall, scrawling out little figures as he recalled his Grandmother's stories, stories he had held on to despite the conditioning of his upbringing in the Empire. Old stories that were useless in the grand scheme of things, and contributed nothing to the true prosperity which was promised under Imperial rule, but it was a comforting echo to a simpler time, when Teldryn's responsibilities were few and the world seemed simpler. By now, the soldier had made companions of the Ice Queen, The Hell Beast, The Sea Serpent, and the Rock Giant. But it was this latest scrawling that he put extra detail into, the caricature of an old bearded man in billowing robes, crackling with energy, as presented by jagged lines in an almost infantile depiction of lightning. Old Man Thunder, who carried his teachings on the storm. Those had always been his favorite stories, of the clever and wise old storm lord smiting the ignorant and spreading knowledge to those who were willing to learn. Just like the Empire, spreading its superior way of life to kingdoms who refused to let their people embrace the future... even if it meant killing said people to reach that future...

The waiting really is the worst part. Teldryn returned to his wall scrawling, desperate to keep his mind from wandering any further than it already had. He could only hope that one way or another, the path forward would become clear.

Last edited by Crocodile; 06-21-2020 at 05:55 PM.
Old 06-11-2020, 11:02 PM
Young Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 239
RedSun RedSun RedSun
Still not quite certain how Job/Sub-Job works. Are we playing gestalt?
Old 06-11-2020, 11:07 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 4716
Crocodile Crocodile Crocodile Crocodile Crocodile Crocodile Crocodile Crocodile Crocodile Crocodile Crocodile
This here should have all the info you need.

https://www.finalfantasyd20.com/syst...tems/sub-jobs/
Old 06-12-2020, 11:42 AM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
Updated the first post with applications and story information. Let me know if you have any more questions.