Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 1088
DurinVII DurinVII DurinVII DurinVII DurinVII DurinVII DurinVII DurinVII
Barovia, Land of Despair

Game NameBarovia, Land of Despair
Game SystemDnD 5e
ThemeSandbox game, emphasizing player choices and all three pillars of play (RP, combat, and exploration) in the cursed demiplane of Barovia.
FlavourGothic horror!
Plot Summary
right-aligned image
I’m looking for a group of seven!six players to lose and quite possibly their sanitythemselves in the cursed realm of Barovia. This adventure will run from 3rd to at least 10th level, Which, in Barovia, is never a safe assumption! presuming that you survive, but there’s potential for advancing beyond 10th level.

To Whom It May Concern:

The town of Daggerford is currently, to our great misfortune, plagued by a pack of werewolves. They come in the night, killing adults and stealing children who are unfortunate enough to be outside their homes upon the arrival of the monsters. It is suspected that the creatures of the night have their lair in the Misty Forest, thirty miles to the east of our town.
As Duchess of Daggerford, I am seeking adventurers to deal with the werewolf threat. Your rewards will be great: I offer one hundred gold dragons for each werewolf head you bring to me, and one thousand dragons apiece should you bring proof that you have eliminated the pack and cleared their lair. Interested parties are to meet in front of the town hall of Daggerford at high noon on the twentieth of Marpenoth, a fortnight from the issuance of this proclamation.

By the powers vested in me, and on behalf of the people of Daggerford;
Duchess Morwen

I’ll be running this game from the 5e Curse of Strahd module. In my humble opinion, this is the greatest published adventure released for D&D 5th edition, and one of the greatest D&D adventures of all time! Of course, I’ll leave it to you, the players, to decide for yourself, once you step through the mists and into Barovia...

As for posting rate, I'll usually be posting at least 2-3 times per week. For players, I'd appreciate a commitment to be able to post at least twice a week- you're welcome to post more, but I think that 2 per week should be a reasonable baseline to make sure the game keeps moving without leaving anyone behind.

If you have to take a break from RPGx or the game, that's perfectly fine- just make sure to communicate that, either through PM with me or on the OOC thread. If I haven't heard from someone at all and they haven't posted in any thread in the game forum for two weeks, I'll contact another player from the application thread and offer them a position in the game. Of course, hopefully this won't be necessary- it's just good to have a system in place in the event that it is. I'll send a PM at least a couple of days before that, so if you somehow forget about the game/miss the notifications (although I certainly hope it won't be so forgettable! :P) you'll have a clear notification.

PLEASE NOTE: This is, at its core, a game of gothic horror: corruption, despair, and death are frequent and likely, and mature themes may very well be a part of this game. (Adhering, of course, to the site-wide PG-13 guideline.) If this doesn't sound like something you'd enjoy/be comfortable with, this might not be the right game for you.

House rulesFor this game, we’ll be using some grittier rules in the form of slowed healing, longer-term injuries, and some penalties around reaching 0 hit points and/or dying. I’ve never liked the way 5e handles such things, (Healing Word and a long rest, and you’re golden!), so I’m using these house rules to help add a more realistic feel. I also hope that it will add to the horror feeling of the game: injury isn’t something to be taken lightly and shrugged off, knowing that you’ll be fine in a few hours- instead, it can be a debilitating effect that plagues a character long after the fight in which they sustain a wound.

ApplicationsTo apply to this game, please post on this thread no later than 11:59 AM (Noon) EST, June 30. Please mention in your application whether or not you've played/read/DMed Curse of Strahd before- a huge part of the game revolves around mystery and the unknown, so while it won't disqualify you if you've already had experience with the game, it's just something I'd rather be aware of beforehand so I know what we're working with! A character sheet is not required, but if you do want to link to one I’ll gladly take a look at it! Characters will all be starting at 3rd level, with some adventuring experience under their belts, and class/background starting equipment plus 50 gold (which can be spent on additional nonmagical gear at PHB prices) and one uncommon magic item. In your application, I’d like to see:

Name: Pretty straightforward- what’s your character’s name?
Image: Not required for your application, but if accepted I’ll ask you to find a picture for your character, and if you want to go ahead and do that now it’s at least nice to have a visual.
Race: Anything from PHB, Xanathar’s, or Volo’s is fair game. I’m willing to consider races from other official, published sources (i.e. Mordenkainen’s, Eberron) on a case by case basis- PM me if you’d like to pitch an idea for a character of a more exotic race!
Alignment: Your character's alignment.
Background: Your character's mechanical background from PHB or SCAG. (Haunted One, from Curse of Strahd, is also available!)

Class: Again, fairly straightforward. Class and subclass. All PHB classes are allowed, and any subclass from Xanathar’s Guide to Everything is also available. I'll consider UA on a case-by-case basis- once again, PM me if you have an idea you'd like to try! (Note: the UA Monster Hunter fighter is very thematic, and I’m willing to allow it- if, however, you’re considering it, I’d also encourage you to look at the Monster Hunter ranger from Xanathar’s. In my opinion, it better captures the flavor of the monster hunter, but if you’re really wanting to play a fighter (or just a non-magical character) who specializes in slaying creatures of the night, that UA subclass is pre-approved.) On the topic of rangers… I don’t use the UA ranger, but I do grant rangers Expertise at 1st and 6th level, similarly to a rogue. In my opinion, this is an appropriate way to capture the idea that a ranger is a true expert in what they do (for example… does it really make sense that a Scout archetype rogue should automatically gain expertise in Survival and Nature, while a full-classed ranger is never able to gain those expertises??). Multiclassing is perfectly fine, as long as you have a good in-character reason for it. I do prefer multiclassing to be two classes only, but if you have a good idea for a character with levels in three (or more, I suppose, although at this point the character’s cohesiveness is probably starting to suffer ) classes, by all means pitch it to me! If it’s interesting and makes sense ingame, I’ll allow it!

Background: Give me some backstory to work with! As a DM, I love facilitating storytelling and giving players in-character dilemmas, choices, and rewards/consequences, and I can assure you that a good backstory (and the impacts your character’s experiences have had on them) will be relevant! Quality is more important than quantity here- you’re welcome to write a 3-page backstory if you like (although I’d recommend putting that under a spoilerbutton!), and if you do I’ll gladly read it, but what I’m really looking for is some insight as to not only how your character thinks, but why they think that way, along with a decent story of how they got where they are now.

Description: Describe your character’s appearance and personality! What do they look like? How do they act? Do they have any particular habits or customs? How do they dress and talk? This is where you have the chance to really bring your character to life, and make them a real person with their own motivations, desires, traits, and quirks!

Fears: Ah, yes, you knew it was coming! In the land of Barovia, fear, despair, and horror are everywhere! What is your character afraid of? Perhaps your battle-hardened fighter is near-fearless… but secretly is horrified by the thought of their eventual physical decline and death. Or, on the other end of the spectrum, perhaps you’re playing a paranoid wizard, with an entire host of phobias ranging from spiders to heights to the sound of clanking armor! Whatever your character is like, there’s at least something they’re afraid of, and chances are they’ll encounter it in some way, shape, or form in Barovia. Tell me about at least one thing your character fears, whether physical or philosophical, and if you like, include more! You’re welcome to put this part of your application in secret text addressed to me, if you’d like for the other party members to be unaware.

Roleplaying Sample: A link to a post on this site, or you can copy-paste it here under a spoilerbutton tag. This is completely optional. I won’t dock any points from you if you don’t include an RP sample, but if you do then it can only count in your favor- go ahead and show me what a great roleplayer and storyteller you are! If you’re new to RPGx and don’t have much/any roleplaying here, or you’d like to get an early start on exploring your character, you’re also welcome to write out a roleplay sample as your character, in a situation of your choosing.

Questions?I know there are probably several things I've missed, so feel free to ask any questions you like! You're welcome to post questions in this thread, or PM me. I'll add whatever you all ask in this section so others can see it, along with a few commonly asked questions I’ve had about other games.

Player Name Race Class Status
1buzzlitebeer Artemis "Red" Syghaid Human Rogue (Assassin) Complete!
2JohnStone Azra Redstone Feral Tiefling Rogue (Arcane Trickster) WIP
3swangrace Breelin Jolin Zipwizzle Forest Gnome Sorcerer (Divine Soul) Complete!
4Talkin Callan Realta Human Druid (Stars) Complete!
5Levistus Daeleth Tallowlight Human Cleric (Twilight) Complete(ish)
6cottontailwind Eleoi Limno Nomei Water Genasi Bard (Glamour) Complete!
7MoldyNolds Haas Human Druid (Spores) Complete!
8Dirty Magic Harpax Warforged Warlock (Celestial) Complete!
9Chevaliers Ilyana Kolikov Protector Aasimar Warlock (Celestial) Complete!
10Elanir Jannosz Human (Half-Vistani) Bard (Glamour) Complete!
11ShadSkad Kirran Taruvian Lupine Shifter Ranger (Monster Hunter) Complete!
12JaredSyn Kuori "Stonecrusher" Gathakanathi Goliath Barbarian (Totem Warrior) Complete!
13Pendragon Lily Archa, "Lady of Death" Tiefling Wizard (Necromancer) Complete!
14Homestarbaby Samantha Whiteblade Human Fighter (Champion) Complete!
15Drachenspirit Temazira “Tema” Half-orc Cleric (War)/Fighter Complete!
16Alemar Toumas Rochefort Half-orc Paladin (Vengeance) Complete!
17LittleBlueNA Trix Forest Gnome Mystic (Nomad) Complete!
18Jasontheswift Ulorin "Grey" Hoth Half-elf Paladin (Vengeance) Complete!
19DaniLore Valeska Al'Tyrith High elf Fighter (Eldritch Knight Complete!
20SnakeOilCharmer Vraig Holimion Half-elf Ranger (Gloomstalker) Complete!
21HogwartsDragon Wilt Firbolg Warlock (Fiend) Complete!
22Hal Hammerhand X X X Withdrawn

Last edited by DurinVII; 06-30-2020 at 09:19 AM.
Old 06-11-2020, 01:42 PM
Adult Dragon Jedi

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 2243
Jasontheswift Jasontheswift Jasontheswift Jasontheswift Jasontheswift Jasontheswift Jasontheswift Jasontheswift Jasontheswift Jasontheswift Jasontheswift
ApplicationName: Ulorin "Grey" Hoth
Race: Half-Elf
Class: Oath of Vengeance Paladin of Torm, Radiant Heart Auxiliary
Alignment: Lawful Good
Personality:

Physical Description:

Background: Haunted One
Harrowing Event: A monster that slaughtered dozens of innocent people spared your life, and you don't know why.
Personality Trait: I like to read and memorize poetry. It keeps me calm and brings me fleeting moments of happiness.
Ideal: I kill monsters to make the world a safer place, and to exorcise my own demons. (Good)
Bond: I would sacrifice my life and my soul to protect the innocent.
Flaw: I have certain rituals that I must follow every day. I can never break them.
Trinket: A broken pendant of a silver dragon that's always cold to the touch
Have you played 'Curse of Strahd' before?: No, I have watched a youtube series on it, however that was a few years ago.
Fears: Ulorin won't admit it but he does have a fear of cramped places and being alone. Despite his preference to remain alone the feeling of being in an isolated place that is free from any life, does give him great fear.

Background Narrative:

Last edited by Jasontheswift; 06-14-2020 at 12:57 PM.
Old 06-11-2020, 02:29 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 5155
JaredSyn JaredSyn JaredSyn JaredSyn JaredSyn JaredSyn JaredSyn JaredSyn JaredSyn JaredSyn JaredSyn
Character Application
right-aligned image

Name: Kuori "StoneCrusher" Gathakanathi
Race: Goliath
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Background: Outlander
Personality Traits: I place no stock in wealthy or well-mannered folk. Money and manners wonít save you from a hungry owlbear. Iím driven by a wanderlust that led me away from home.
Bond: I am the last of my tribe, and it is up to me to ensure their names enter legend.
Flaw: Violence is my answer to almost any challenge.
Ideal: Nature. The natural world is more important than all the constructs of civilization.
Class: Barbarian (Path of the Totem Warrior)

Background: Kuori grew up among her Tribal brothers and sisters. Nomads who roamed the lands setting up camps and staying for varying lengths of time. Never staying on one place too long or in permanent structures such as houses and the like, instead living in tents shared by entire families. Her mother died during her birthing, leaving her alone with her father as an infant. Even without a mother the other women of the tribe looked after her when her father was busy. Growing up in the tribe meant everyone knew each other and trusted one another. Everyone was also responsible for the well being of the tribe as a whole.

She learned from an early age that family is not just blood but those who suffer through hardship with you. When she was old enough to begin her training her father taught her to fight. Even the women of the tribe were expected to fight when the need arose. As such all children were trained in the art of warfare. While many enjoyed the edge of a blade Kuori always preferred the strength of a heavy hammer or maul. It is part of where her nickname came from. While her tribe was setting up camp for the coming winter, a large rock was in an inconvenient location. Kuori watched as several of the young men tried in vain to move the rock. Chuckling she walked over her maul in hand and with one heavy swing crushed the rock into many pieces. Grinning she walked away as the men looked after her, from that day forward her nickname was StoneCrusher.

Over the years Kuori learned how to survive off the land, and what was safe and unsafe to eat and drink. How to track animals and recognize them by their tracks. When Kuori was 16 her tribe had setup camp, and once prepared the young went out to gather food hunting or gathering. Kuori ended up traveling farther than she had planned. Night falling around her she settled down on the ground to rest til dawn. When she woke in the morning and looked in the direction of the encampment, she saw smoke in the sky. Grabbing her maul she started to run by the time she arrived she found nothing remained except the bodies of her tribe mates scorched and burned many still in their tents.

Uncertain what had wreaked such damage she scoured the camp for any sign of living, but in the end found nothing. With no tribe Kuori gathered what she could and set out from the devastation. Finding her way in the world her tribe drive to move still deep rooted within her. Kuori to this day is uncertain of what truly happened to her tribe mates, but rumor among people who she passed in the area was of a Red Dragon that had recently been spotted. Kuori has a deep seated hate for Red dragons as a result. The devastation she witnessed a likely attack by the creature being airborne and out of reach of the warriors weapons.

Kuori has yet to find a new family to call her own, but she intends to ensure her ancestors and tribe members live on through her. She is confident in her abilities and aims to make them proud and her name and by association theirs live on in legend.

Description: Kuori like the rest of her kine, is tall and muscular standing 7' 8" in height and weighing in at 292 pounds. She had long dark brown hair typically worn back in braids behind her head. Her face and body are covered with blue markings typical of her kind and her eyes are an ice blue in color. Her ears are pierced some simple iron rings, others feathers and the like or bone. She typically wears little in the way of clothing preferring to be unrestricted by such garments and too warm when wearing them.

Fears: Kuori's greatest fear is that she will fail to live up to her peoples expectations. Even though she is the last of her Tribe, she wants to ensure her Tribes name lives on in legend. Failure in any way shape or form is unacceptable and she must always do her best and be the best she can be to ensure that her ancestors are proud of her.

Roleplaying Sample: Sample

Last edited by JaredSyn; 06-11-2020 at 04:22 PM.
Old 06-11-2020, 05:20 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 2950
Homestarbaby Homestarbaby Homestarbaby Homestarbaby Homestarbaby Homestarbaby Homestarbaby Homestarbaby Homestarbaby Homestarbaby Homestarbaby
Character Application
right-aligned image
Samantha Whiteblade

Samantha Whiteblade

Race: Human. Hopefully that is not too boring for you.
Alignment:
Neutral Good
Background: Mercenary Veteran

Class: Fighter (Champion)
Note: I took a look at the UA Monster Hunter fighter, but I’ve always wanted to try this “simplified” class and see how it stacks with the others. Plus I feel as though it fits her backstory very well.

Background: When she was just a child, her village was destroyed by orc raiders. She has never forgotten the feeling of helplessness as she hid beneath a house, watching her family and friends slaughtered. Wanting the power to stand against the world, she practiced with sticks until she was able to obtain a sword and join a small guild.

She was constantly pushing herself to learn and grow more, but alas there are limits to what she could learn. After a humiliating battle with a wicked enchanter where she was paralyzed by magic, she tried to get any of the mages in her guild to teach her magic. Alas, she has no talent for arcane arts and she is to self-driven to serve a divine being. Disgusted, she left the guild and set out to work on her own. It took the better part of a year for her to understand how selfish she was being, but by then the rift was too deep for her to attempt to make amends.

Now she has joined a new group of adventurers and hopes that she can continue to grow until she is strong enough to never have to be afraid again.

Description: She is an introvert that tries to act tough, like what she envisions a lone wolf sell sword should act like, but she has a very big heart despite being very socially awkward. She has a habit of pushing her hair behind her ear when she is confused, though it usually doesn’t really help her see more clearly. She pretends to be self-confident, but she will normally assume someone else’s suggestion is better than her own.

Fears: "A true warrior fears nothing but fear itself.

Roleplaying Sample: Here is a link for a roleplaying sample where I am actually being a player.

Barovia Familiarity: I have never played this setting, but I have heard of it before. I know that the main villain is a famous D&D vampire.

Have seen your creativity in action as a player. Would love to see how you run a game!

Last edited by Homestarbaby; 06-30-2020 at 01:44 PM.
Old 06-11-2020, 05:58 PM
Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 5214
Elanir Elanir Elanir Elanir Elanir Elanir Elanir Elanir Elanir Elanir Elanir
Would you accept a character „native„ to Barovia -or rather Vistani-raised-, Durin? If you would, I would love to apply with a character that would meet the group once the mists take hold of them and perhaps act as their guide. It‘s been many, many years since I last read a Ravenloft novel, but I have always wanted to play a Vistani (of sorts, since the character would be adopted).
Old 06-11-2020, 06:24 PM
Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
@Elanir: Sent you a PM!

@everyone: Welcome, all! Glad to see that there's some interest, and a couple of good applications in already!
Old 06-12-2020, 06:06 AM
Adult Dragon Jedi

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 2243
Jasontheswift Jasontheswift Jasontheswift Jasontheswift Jasontheswift Jasontheswift Jasontheswift Jasontheswift Jasontheswift Jasontheswift Jasontheswift
Application done, I will check it over to tighten up the writing but the broad strokes and the story threads are there. If possible I'd really appreciate feedback.

Last edited by Jasontheswift; 06-12-2020 at 06:06 AM.
Old 06-12-2020, 08:35 AM
Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
Absolutely- I plan on giving out a round of feedback in a few days, so I'll make sure to get that to you then!
Old 06-12-2020, 06:11 PM
Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 310
Talkin Talkin Talkin Talkin
Hi Durin, I'm very interested. I have a question. I know almost nothing about Curse of Strahd/Barovia and didn't want to start googling this to avoid spoilers. Is Daggerford in the same plane as Barovia? Put another way, are we going to start in Barovia, or are we starting somewhere "normal" (as far as worlds in D&D are normal, e.g., prime material plane) and then being transported to Barovia. I figured this might affect character background.
Old 06-12-2020, 06:18 PM
Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
Hello, Talkin!

Daggerford and Barovia are not on the same plane- you'll be starting in the Forgotten Realms setting (in the Sword Coast region of the northwest of the continent of FaerŻn, to be specific) and being transported to Barovia. Thanks for checking rather than looking it up- knowing as little as possible about Barovia itself, when you start out, in my opinion, strongly contributes to the enjoyment of this game! :P Feel free to do any research on the Sword Coast if you aren't already familiar with it, though- that won't impact the adventure much.

Glad you're interested, and I look forward to seeing your application!
Old 06-12-2020, 08:45 PM
Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 486
swangrace swangrace swangrace swangrace swangrace
Just when I said no more games... LOL

Ready for Review
Application
right-aligned image

Name: Breelin Jolin Zipwizzle
Race: Forest Gnome
Class: Sorcerer- Divine Soul
Alignment: CG

Background: Acolyte
Personality Traits: Nothing can shake my optimistic attitude. I can find common ground between the fiercest enemies, empathizing with them and always working toward peace.
Ideal: Change. We must help bring about the changes the gods are constantly working in the world. (Chaotic)
Bond: I seek to preserve a sacred text that my enemies consider heretical and seek to destroy.
Flaw: Once I pick a goal, I become obsessed with it to the detriment of everything else in my life.

Description: Breelin grew to be 3'2" and 40 pounds with cashew skin and long white hair that she tries to contain in an elaborate braid. The braid itself is very pretty, if you can get past all the flyaways on top. Breelin is optimistic about life and loves a good joke, but she's obsessed with gaining as much information as possible. To her, knowledge is the ultimate power. Literally. She might help win a fight or she might ditch it to read a book that got knocked off a shelf. She's just as likely to try to talk to the abductors about their lifestyles and cooking methods as to try to save the missing princess. Unless the princess was stolen by giants or goblins of course.

Backstory: Breelin Tifayore Jolin Zinna Banhani Prisys Vendysa Odaroe Ylopine Daphilin Isoroe Banlys Tifawyn Hesdysa Zipwizzle came into this world with yellow eyes. Iancryn, the gnome village of Leirithymbul's mad old hermit, said this was an omen that she would accomplish great things throughout her life. What those great things are remain to be seen.

Breelin grew up with a few close friends and lived an ordinary childhood in a comfortable, large home. Her mother, Enidda, works as a soldier while her father, Qualen, is a nature cleric who works as an explorer. She has 3 siblings Pog, Fapplestamp, and Wrenn. When Breelin began to show divine powers, they sent her to the Church of Garl Glittergold to devote herself to the life of a cleric.

Although always devout, it wasn't until she completed a holy pilgrimage that she knew her true calling. During her travels she discovered an abandoned library that had several holy texts that she had never seen before. One of them mentioned a female gnome deity, Sheyanna Flaxenstrand. All the gnome deities are males so Breelin was ecstatic at this mention of a FEMALE deity of her faith. When she returned from her pilgrimage, the church told her that ancient legends spoke of the existence of several goddesses in the gnomish pantheon, but their stories were long lost to history. Intrigued, Breelin did further research, but the only thing she could find was a curious bit of forgotten gnomish lore that the mysterious Ladies of the Golden Hills went away together on some task in the most ancient days, and have not yet returned. She wondered what the task was? What has caused the world to forget even their names and identities?

This curiosity coupled with the wanderlust in her own heart led her to ultimately leave the Church and her village to pursue knowledge of any kind about the Ladies of the Golden Hills. She became an adventurer to keep food in her belly and found that the lifestyle suited her. She could pursue lost knowledge anywhere as she pleased while helping others at the same time. She still doesnít know the meaning behind her yellow eyes, but maybe if she recovered the lost tales of the Ladies of the Golden Hills she could prove her worth and live up to the so-called destiny that has hung over her since her birth.

Fears: She ultimately fears failure of fulfilling whatever her destiny is to be. She fears being forgotten to the sands of time as the Ladies of the Golden Hills have been. If deities can be forgotten, what hope is there for her? This is why she is so obsessed with uncovering knowledge about them.

She is also afraid of creepy crawlers like centipedes and millipedes. The overabundance of legs creeps her out.

Roleplay Sample: Out of the Abyss Roleplay Sample

Barovia Familiarity: I was in a 5e Curse of Straud campaign that fell apart after about 2 months of playing through Roll20. We didnít get very far into the campaign so I donít already know much. I was very upset it had to disband because I loved the setting and have been keeping my eye open for another go at it.

Last edited by swangrace; 06-12-2020 at 11:26 PM.
Old 06-12-2020, 10:02 PM
Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
Welcome, swangrace! Looking forward to seeing what you come up with for Breelin!

Last edited by DurinVII; 06-13-2020 at 05:31 AM.
Old 06-14-2020, 09:56 AM
Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
Update: The deadline has been changed to June 28th. Just thought I'd post it for those who haven't applied yet but have already read the main post and might not see the edit
Old 06-14-2020, 11:17 AM
Super-Hero

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 1414
JohnStone JohnStone JohnStone JohnStone JohnStone JohnStone JohnStone JohnStone JohnStone JohnStone
Introduction
left-aligned image
Azra Redstone
Race: Tiefling (Feral)
Class: Rogue (Arcane Trickster)
Alignment: Chaotic Nuetral (Azra cares mostly for her own interests and little else)
Background: Criminal (Thief)

Personality Trait: I would rather die than be held captive, That includes being bored to death by some paladin or overzealous fighter.
Personality Trait: I am rather witty, though most people seem to think I'm rude (Whatever).
Ideal: Freedom: I should be able to do whatever I choose, unfortunately I need others to help with that.
Bond: ME, MYSELF, and I...and I suppose those that follow me.
Flaw:As a descendent of Mammon I am quite literally addicted to shiny valuables.

Fears: Claustrophobia: I have been held in jail once or thrice and it is an experience id rather never know again.

DescriptionAppearance:

Peronality:

BackgroundHistory:

Last edited by JohnStone; 06-23-2020 at 01:51 PM.
Old 06-14-2020, 12:04 PM
Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
Brief review for those who have already applied: