Old 06-18-2020, 10:15 PM
Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 447
FayeFlight FayeFlight FayeFlight FayeFlight FayeFlight
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hal Hammerhand View Post
@FayeFlight: I think I'm going to have to say no to Oathbreaker.
Completely understand, thanks for the speedy response.
Old 06-19-2020, 01:32 AM
Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 405
Aelariana Aelariana Aelariana Aelariana Aelariana
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hal Hammerhand View Post
@Aerlariana: Yup, still open! Make sure you link me the Shadow Sorcerer.
Awesome! I'm working out the concept now and I'm hoping to have a post up by tonight. Here's the Shadow Sorcerer. If that doesn't work, I have a few backups in mind.
Old 06-19-2020, 02:02 AM
Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 374
Hal Hammerhand Hal Hammerhand Hal Hammerhand Hal Hammerhand
@Aelariana: Shadow Sorcerer is okay.
Old 06-19-2020, 02:02 AM
Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 447
FayeFlight FayeFlight FayeFlight FayeFlight FayeFlight
Sadly, my free time is about to become more restricted. As I'm already in other games I'd rather people with more time to dedicate to this get a spot I might have potentially received. In other words, I'm withdrawing my application from this game, good luck to everyone else though and I hope you all have fun!

Last edited by FayeFlight; 06-22-2020 at 07:34 PM. Reason: Withdrawing Application
Old 06-19-2020, 10:55 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 1557
voodoozombie voodoozombie voodoozombie voodoozombie voodoozombie voodoozombie voodoozombie voodoozombie voodoozombie voodoozombie voodoozombie
Would the Paladin: Oath of Conquest be acceptable? http://dnd5e.wikidot.com/paladin:conquest

Last edited by voodoozombie; 06-19-2020 at 10:57 PM.
Old 06-20-2020, 05:23 AM
Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
@Voodoozombie: Yeah, I'm alright with the Paladin of Conquest as long as he/she can work alongside the group

Last edited by Hal Hammerhand; 06-21-2020 at 08:40 PM.
Old 06-20-2020, 01:16 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
voodoozombie voodoozombie voodoozombie voodoozombie voodoozombie voodoozombie voodoozombie voodoozombie voodoozombie voodoozombie voodoozombie

Name: Raven Imith
Race: Human (vairant0
Class: Paladin: Oath of Conquest
Background: Noble

Personality traits: Despite my noble birth, I do not place myself above other folk. We all have the same blood.
If you do me an injury, I will crush you, ruin your name, and salt your fields.
Ideal:Responsibility. It is my duty to respect the authority of those above me, just as those below me must respect mine.
Bond: My house's alliance with another noble family must be sustained at all costs.
Flaw: I secretly believe that everyone is beneath me.
Personality: Soft spoken, graceful and elegant in behavior, Raven is every bit a noble through and through. She walks with confidence, measured steps with her head held high. She is social towards others and enjoys talking and getting to know the people around her. When she’s dealing with others on a social level, besides her friends and other nobles, she is polite and respectful in both manners and in speech. When working with others, regardless of their social rank, she will have their backs until the job is done.
However, when Raven is given a task to do, her actions are a complete opposite of the elegant noble woman that Raven normally is. She has never forgotten who she is and where she came from. She is a conqueror and subjugator through and through.

Appearance: Even though she has been a vampire for the past one hundred years, Raven still maintains her old habits on always of showing others that she is of noble birth. She is dressed in the best clothing that she can afford and is always well groomed and clean. Her hair is long with a silken sheen to it, and her skin is pale white and flawless. She keeps her nails long and well groomed, painting them whatever color her whims decide for her. She even applies makeup, giving her some color to her cheeks lips, and around the eyes, that have long ago disappeared. Her clothing is always neat and well pressed and the colors reflect the new land that she now lives in. She favors red and black with the occasional splash of contrasting color to break up the otherwise dark and two tone colors of her outfits.

RP Sample: Vestiges of Divinity. Character introduction

Last edited by voodoozombie; 07-01-2020 at 08:35 PM.
Old 06-20-2020, 08:53 PM
Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
Table has been added. Thread approved, as well. Might be putting a deadline on the recruitment soon.
Old 06-20-2020, 10:19 PM
Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 405
Aelariana Aelariana Aelariana Aelariana Aelariana
Complete
Character Application
right-aligned image
Name: Whisper Race: Half-Elf
Class: Rogue (Assassin) (5) / Sorcerer (Shadow) (5)
Background: Criminal
  • Personality Traits:
    • The first thing I do in a new place is note the locations of everything valuable – or where such things could be hidden.
    • The best way to get me to do something is to tell me I can't do it.
  • Ideal: People. I'm loyal to my friends, not to any ideals, and everyone else can take a trip down the Styx for all I care.
  • Bond: I will become the greatest thief that ever lived.
  • Flaw: When I see something valuable, I can't think about anything but how to steal it.
Personality: Whisper is reserved by trade, not by nature; one hundred years of servitude and sneaking in the shadows has dulled his desire to interact with people he doesn’t need to. Those he does choose to interact with are often presented with a half-smile and a charming voice that sets people at ease; he often employs sarcasm and dark humor when speaking to “the common rabble” but takes on a gentler tone with those he is close to. Loyalty means a great deal to Whisper; those who earn the title of friend are few, but those few will have his loyalty and devotion until they either die or betray him.

There is a mischievous streak in Whisper, something that even undeath can’t tamp down. Using his magic, and even his newfound vampiric gifts, he delights in crafting illusions of terrifying monsters in the woods to scare those “brave” enough to travel through the lands of Barovia or to trick his fellow Knights. He once started a fight between a baker and a blacksmith in Vallaki Village when he filched the blacksmith’s hammer and stuffed it into a sack of flour that the baker would be using the next day.

Appearance: Inherited from his Moon Elf mother, Whisper has alabaster skin, delicately pointed ears, and an unusual grace to his step. From his human father, he has dark brown hair (often hidden by a hood), chocolate brown eyes, and a strong jaw that is incapable of producing any sort of stubble (something his brothers never let him live down). He prefers dark colors and his leather armor, gifted to him by Strahd when he was first turned. He has a meticulous, almost obsessive, need to keep his equipment clean of blood, dust, or dirt and he often spends hours just sharpening his weapons to perfection. Along with his equipment, he can be seen polishing or cleaning small trinkets he’s stolen, particularly a silver coin he keeps tucked in one of the many pockets on his belt.

Backstory:

Roleplay Sample:
Surrounded By Humans
Forced March

Last edited by Aelariana; Yesterday at 07:21 PM.
Old 06-22-2020, 04:10 PM
Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
I am setting a soft deadline for July 6th, Monday. I will try to get reviews where I think they are needed for complete applications. If you want a review, just ask as I may not do reviews for applications that don't have any problems.
Old 06-22-2020, 09:13 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
Before I start my backstory, I wanted to know what is the job(s) of Knights? Are they enforcers? Protectors of something or someone? How do they treat the common people of the land? Do they raid or destroy villages or more focused on individuals? What do they do and how do they carryout out said assignments? Terrorize and threaten everyone?

This will help in fleshing out my character a lot and how she has changed since becoming a vampire.

Last edited by voodoozombie; 06-22-2020 at 09:14 PM.
Old 06-23-2020, 05:32 AM
Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
In the past one hundred years, the Knights have carried out many tasks paramount to Count's Strahd's goals. The knights have put down at least one really bad Werewolf or Vistani uprising, dealt with newcomers to Strahd's lands that didn't interest him enough for him to deal with, More than several times you and your allies have tracked down the vessel of Tatyana, Pursued Von Richton The vampire hunter and countless other things as the right hand of Strahd. I was going to let the players flesh out the real nitty gritty details of their past because ultimately, it will shape your characters depending on how they felt doing such things. The knights are likely more of a blunt instrument to keep the people subjugated and in line with Strahd's rule.
Old 06-23-2020, 08:22 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
Thanks for the information. That will help in my backstory ideals, a lot!
Old 06-26-2020, 04:46 PM
Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
I hope everyone that has partial applications is still interested! We got one more week until the deadline!
Old 06-27-2020, 01:54 AM
Adult Dragon Jedi

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 2243
Jasontheswift Jasontheswift Jasontheswift Jasontheswift Jasontheswift Jasontheswift Jasontheswift Jasontheswift Jasontheswift Jasontheswift Jasontheswift
I'm still interested I'm just swamped with work at the moment. I can try to just point form the rest of my app if that's acceptable.