RPG Crossing Home Forums Create An Account! Site Rules & Help

RPG Crossing
Go Back   RPG Crossing > Recruiting, Solos and Open Gaming > Advertisements > Games Seeking Players
twitter google facebook

Notices

Old Yesterday, 09:53 AM
Pony Princess

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 10431
Ysolde Ysolde Ysolde Ysolde Ysolde Ysolde Ysolde Ysolde Ysolde Ysolde Ysolde
Three is a good start. Hope to get a few more!

I have now included the ruleset above for people who have somewhat completed their characters.

Last edited by Ysolde; Yesterday at 09:53 AM.
Old Yesterday, 10:30 AM
+1d6

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 6070
sneakybastard sneakybastard sneakybastard sneakybastard sneakybastard sneakybastard sneakybastard sneakybastard sneakybastard sneakybastard sneakybastard
DOUBLE L!!!

WE DOIN' KAWAII RUSSIAN THING AGAIN?! :O

Ahem... Dobroye utro, TK-senpai! :3

Kinda wish we could somehow summon huge robots now or some kind of avatar like in the 3rd movie :/

Last edited by sneakybastard; Yesterday at 10:39 AM.
Old Yesterday, 10:42 AM
Juvenile Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 100
Boomy Boomy

I'll take handguns and ribbon magic. I noted you didn't list "walkway" and "whip" in your response. Are we playing without those? (whether for balance issues or your personal tweaks into how the game will be played)

Quote:
Kinda wish we could somehow summon huge robots now or some kind of avatar like in the 3rd movie :/
Well...there you go. Should've wished for a megzord.
Old Yesterday, 10:54 AM
+1d6

Tools
User Statistics
sneakybastard sneakybastard sneakybastard sneakybastard sneakybastard sneakybastard sneakybastard sneakybastard sneakybastard sneakybastard sneakybastard
^heh, it's more of an inside joke ;P

but thinking about it... it would pretty amazing doing something like that with this music

Anyways, I've been looking for an appropriate transformation music... this might be it

Also, couldn't help but notice that one of the spells in the celestial category is Fist of the North Star. I could imagine a magical girl having this transformation music

Last edited by sneakybastard; Yesterday at 12:56 PM.
Old Yesterday, 02:47 PM
An apple a day...

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 610
Doctor Feelgood Doctor Feelgood Doctor Feelgood Doctor Feelgood Doctor Feelgood Doctor Feelgood
This is WIP

Ganbatte!Name: Abe Rin

Appearance: Soft-faced, blond, athletic, Rin's American ancestry shows through plainly. She is a relatively small girl, flat-chested and insecure about it. Rin tries to dress and act as cutely as possible however, taking advantage of her small size to trick adults into giving her sweets.

Ethnicity: Japanese (with some American blended in)

Background:
Rin was always a competitive girl. She had to be the best, second wasn't good enough.

She grew up the child of a single-parent, her mother having died in childbirth with her. Her father, a lover of sports and an ex-Koshien level pitcher, instilled the drive to practice into her. His standards were exacting and so Rin knew that she would have to be perfection if she were to be loved by him. She has always had herself in the running for several different teams, basketball, volleyball, and water polo being the ones she most excels at.

All the pressure on Rin to succeed makes her a bit ruthless at times, as she will press any advantage she sees, even if it means a little unsportsmanlike behavior. Of course, this is to honor her father who passed away last year in a freak accident when a piece of concrete fell from an overpass and struck his head.

Wish: To be the very best! Rin wishes to excel at any sport in the world.

Quirk: Athletic

Last edited by Doctor Feelgood; Yesterday at 02:56 PM.
Old Yesterday, 03:02 PM
Pony Princess

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 10431
Ysolde Ysolde Ysolde Ysolde Ysolde Ysolde Ysolde Ysolde Ysolde Ysolde Ysolde
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boomy View Post
I'll take handguns and ribbon magic. I noted you didn't list "walkway" and "whip" in your response. Are we playing without those? (whether for balance issues or your personal tweaks into how the game will be played)
I was being lazy. I just didn't write down the full list because I linked the ruleset.

Last edited by Ysolde; Yesterday at 03:05 PM.
Old Today, 04:53 AM
Always The Kawaii Addict

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 8950
DoubleL1987 DoubleL1987 DoubleL1987 DoubleL1987 DoubleL1987 DoubleL1987 DoubleL1987 DoubleL1987 DoubleL1987 DoubleL1987 DoubleL1987
Quote:
Originally Posted by sneakybastard View Post
DOUBLE L!!!

WE DOIN' KAWAII RUSSIAN THING AGAIN?! :O

Ahem... Dobroye utro, TK-senpai! :3

Heh, hey, Sneaky! It's only after seeing your post that I'm realising we're teaming up another Russian and gear-head in the same game...And my character's again just named by their initials

Though TK is significantly-less surfer dude than AJ was
"Cynicism masquerades as wisdom, but it is the farthest thing from it. Because cynics don't learn anything. Because cynicism is a self-imposed blindness, a rejection of the world because we are afraid it will hurt us or disappoint us." - Stephen Colbert

Last edited by DoubleL1987; Today at 04:54 AM.
Old Today, 07:23 AM
+1d6

Tools
User Statistics
And this time you're my senior! :P

and my toon doesn't have an infatuated teen stalker <_<

Last edited by sneakybastard; Today at 07:29 AM.
Old Today, 10:25 AM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 2951
Crocodile Crocodile Crocodile Crocodile Crocodile Crocodile Crocodile Crocodile Crocodile Crocodile Crocodile
Application
left-aligned image

Name:
Michiko Kuga

Appearance: Michiko is a bit below average height for a girl her age, which is not helped in the slightest by the poor posture with which she carries herself much of the time, her shoulders hunched and her back bent slightly forward while her eyes stare at the ground as if trying to tune out the rest of the world around her. A messy, black bob-cut contours a rather plain face, disinterested grey eyes staring out at the world from beneath the bangs, a small, button nose the only other notable feature on her face. When not in her school uniform, she favors comfortable, easy to wear clothing.

Race: Human

Ethnicity: Japanese

Background: Michiko had spent her entire childhood watching the adults in her life work themselves half-to-death to reach their goals.

Her father, a man of great ambition and very few scruples, spent long hours either working at the office or going out for mandatory evening social events with his coworkers to better foster the connections which saw him quickly rise up the corporate ladder. Michiko's mother was much the same, determined not to let motherhood be the death of her career, and though the first few years following her daughter's birth had hurt her momentum, she had quickly asserted herself as a force to be reckoned with in the world of finance. Their efforts bore fruit, and by the time Michiko had entered middle school, the family wanted for nothing.

But it was not admiration that Michiko felt for her parents for their achievements. She remembered the long nights where she would wait for her parents to pick her up from her grandparents' apartment. She remembered how mother and father always seemed drained of any life when they finally had the chance to sit in their own, tiny apartment. She remembered the fighting, the worrying, the anger, and especially the hospital stays when her father drove himself too far. Michiko's mother had fortunately never been hospitalized, but in those early years she had come remarkably close, so close that the fact that only one of them had ever been put down by their ambitions hardly mattered to the young girl. The fact that the two survived practically destroying themselves filled their daughter with dread, not only because of how people she had loved had suffered, but because she saw her own future in their actions.

And they were not the only ones. The family of her friends and acquaintances, stories in the news, the overworked men and women running around in suits and uniforms going about their daily lives, trying to make a living, they all told a similar story, one the young girl was eager to listen to and learn from. With her parents also doing their best to steer her towards having a successful future, employing multiple tutors and getting her into the best cram schools, Michiko came to the realization that this was the future which awaited her when she became an adult.

And it terrified her.

Wish: She wishes to be able to live a carefree life forever, where she can do what she wants without consequence or having to live up to the expectations of others.

Quirk: Slacker - She will always find any opportunity she can to take naps, goof around, play video games, or generally do just about anything besides what she would perceive as 'actual work'. In the case where she does have to put in actual effort to do things though, she will want to resolve the situation as quickly as possible so that she can return to her personal time.

Last edited by Crocodile; Today at 10:29 AM.
Old Today, 11:19 AM
Juvenile Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 100
Boomy Boomy
Updated my card with chosen weapon and magic category. Wrote down the first spell based on the rulebook.
Old Today, 01:01 PM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 188
Egeslean Egeslean
Posting interest. I'll work on a character write-up in a bit.