RPG Crossing
twitter google facebook

Notices

Old 01-08-2019, 02:17 PM
Very Old Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 956
ColorsOfTheHeart ColorsOfTheHeart ColorsOfTheHeart ColorsOfTheHeart ColorsOfTheHeart ColorsOfTheHeart ColorsOfTheHeart ColorsOfTheHeart
I'll be getting to my RP sample today or tomorrow. I was on a vacation where I was supposed to have Wifi but didn't. So now I have a ton of catch up to do.
Old 01-08-2019, 02:20 PM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 2909
MeredithS MeredithS MeredithS MeredithS MeredithS MeredithS MeredithS MeredithS MeredithS MeredithS MeredithS
Not a problem. There's technically no cut off for the RP samples. It's just a rough timeline really so we can try to move to phase three as much together as possible. Take the time you need to please.
Old 01-10-2019, 01:06 AM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 2040
Vislands Vislands Vislands Vislands Vislands Vislands Vislands Vislands Vislands Vislands Vislands

Last edited by Vislands; 01-10-2019 at 01:06 AM.
Old 01-11-2019, 12:46 AM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 28
Dirty Magic
Alright, here goes with my application for Ailing Fjellian Svartg'dar, deep gnome arcane trickster. She's just about complete. Have to finalize her spell list is all, maybe tighten up the history a bit. But first... a couple of questions.

1) Is there a place like the Underdark in this world? A nice, nasty, competitive underground ecosystem for the Drow and the Druergar and the Svirfneblin and all the other consonant-bound dark races? Ailing needs a nice dark, rocky home.

2) As far as a background goes, Urchin is close but bugs me. Thieves' tools?? Ack! Like all homeless people are thieves!! Ack! And the various street person features... ugh. They're things like getting across town quick (I can't tell you how many times I've almost been knocked over by homeless people sprinting around to get across town quick) or, even better, "the sad look in your eyes makes people offer you a place to stay". Mmmm hmmm. I propose the "Gutterpunk" background. Same skills as Urchin (Stealth and Slight of Hand) but tool proficiencies are woodcarver's tools and tinker's tools (so she can make herself nice stuff out of other peoples' garbage). And her feature should be like an urban Outlander. She can find food, water, and shelter for her and a few iron-gutted friends in an urban environment (basically garbage and scraps and the ability to tell a safe alley or rooftop from a dangerous one.)

Without further ado... Ailing!
PENDING COMPLETION?

Ailing Fjellien Svartg'dar -Deep Gnome-Arcane Trickster-Neutral
Character Sheet Link https://www.rpgcrossing.com/profiler/view.php?id=78810

Old 01-11-2019, 11:57 AM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
MeredithS MeredithS MeredithS MeredithS MeredithS MeredithS MeredithS MeredithS MeredithS MeredithS MeredithS
@Dirty Magic- Oh yes. There's a lot going on in this world. A spectrum of Biomes, Urban,Wildlands, Underdark, Floating islands, etc.

You can take the Custom Background option and combine what you want. If after that,you still need more wiggle room, just send me a PM with what you need to further customize and I will work with you.

Meredith
Old 01-11-2019, 12:03 PM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
Also, give me a little time today to add you to the Phase One RP Sample. Nicely done.

Meredith
Old 01-11-2019, 01:15 PM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
Feedback

Hi everyone! First, let me say, I've really enjoyed reading all of the applications, and the RP samples have been pretty much spot on with how they're intended to be done. I always feel a break between applications and how characters actually come to life, so the samples are really letting me get a good feel for every one of you individually. ( I have a horrible memory and rely a lot on printing things out and keeping overly organized in general, so thank you for jumping through a more detailed "hoop". It speaks volumes of committed players interest)

Second. We're moving on to Phase two. I'll try to get up the first general post by this evening.

Third. I feel like I've given a lot of individual feedback already in questions concerning characters and the world around us. So I don't think I'm going to try and pin point what needs changed or added, etc. At least not publicly. I feel you've all done a really superb job in the applications. They're very detailed and offer a lot information that I've emphasized on. Well done =D

I am opening up the entire forum for applicants view at this point. There's information there everyone should know already but also things like the Social Contract, some more maps, Gun Mechanics, An OOC thread for questions, etc. Feel free to explore if you want, though keep in mind, some of my threads like the social contract aren't quite finished yet. I will continue to link specific threads where appropriate to save confusion.

Waeveran Legends

Old 01-11-2019, 01:33 PM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 3584
UngainlyFool UngainlyFool UngainlyFool UngainlyFool UngainlyFool UngainlyFool UngainlyFool UngainlyFool UngainlyFool UngainlyFool UngainlyFool
Exciting! Someone has been busy busy busy. Impressive.
Old 01-11-2019, 01:36 PM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
Thank you Sir! =D Indeed, I've been playing catch up from my absence. I think I am at the point I should be. Now I can just focus on Phase two and three and not worry about the timeline.
Old 01-11-2019, 01:44 PM
Here to help

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 4563
Retry Retry Retry Retry Retry Retry Retry Retry Retry Retry Retry
Holy heck! There is so much information! Its all so beautiful!!
Amazing job Meredith!
Old 01-11-2019, 01:46 PM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
*Blushes* Thank you, it makes me really happy that you like what you see so far !
Old 01-15-2019, 01:40 PM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
CLOSING APPLICATIONS

Hey everyone, an update for the game, I am closing applications and cutting off WIP applications by the 21st of Jan. The interest seems to have finally settled and with 9 players starting Phase 2 in the RP samples, I'd say I have quite the selection to choose from already. If you have an app in process, please finish it up by the 21 so I can get you into the RP sample threads. If not, then I assume you've withdrawn. Thank you everyone for your interest in this game. Feb 1st is selection day with Announcements on the 2nd.

Meredith