RPG Crossing Home Forums Create An Account! Site Rules & Help

RPG Crossing
Go Back   RPG Crossing > Recruiting, Solos and Open Gaming > Advertisements > Games Seeking Players
twitter google facebook

Notices

Old 10-26-2017, 01:37 PM
Valor Morgahlis

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 8805
Eviltedzies Eviltedzies Eviltedzies Eviltedzies Eviltedzies Eviltedzies Eviltedzies Eviltedzies Eviltedzies Eviltedzies Eviltedzies

Last edited by Eviltedzies; 10-26-2017 at 01:47 PM.
Old 10-26-2017, 01:52 PM
Lord Inquisitor

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 3481
Unforgiven Unforgiven Unforgiven Unforgiven Unforgiven Unforgiven Unforgiven Unforgiven Unforgiven Unforgiven Unforgiven
ok, money is fixed on my sheet. If anyone wants to intertwine backstories, let me know!

Edit: I should have everything complete now, I am going to try to find a free map maker to make a layout of the citadel.

Last edited by Unforgiven; 10-26-2017 at 03:30 PM.
Old 10-26-2017, 04:45 PM
Very Old Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 237
btccg btccg btccg
Character Name: Kharnak Skullcrusher

Description/Background:

Character sheet completed: Kharnak Skullcrusher

Last edited by btccg; 10-31-2017 at 12:08 PM.
Old 10-26-2017, 05:25 PM
Da Draggin

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 2332
Alphaeus Alphaeus Alphaeus Alphaeus Alphaeus Alphaeus Alphaeus Alphaeus Alphaeus Alphaeus Alphaeus
@Unforgiven:

What with your char's focus upon conquests, he could have very likely hired/encountered The Fixer (my char) at some point.

Additionally, as a Planar Shepherd attuned to The Abyss (which, if I'm not mistaken, is the consummate rival plane to The Hells, and by extention Asmo), and certainly capable of travelling to the Hells and back, there could be some even deeper things at play here.

Thoughts?
Old 10-26-2017, 05:33 PM
Lord Inquisitor

Tools
User Statistics
Unforgiven Unforgiven Unforgiven Unforgiven Unforgiven Unforgiven Unforgiven Unforgiven Unforgiven Unforgiven Unforgiven
@alphaeus

I think that is completely likely, that would also attune you against hell with the whole endless war between the abyss and hell. Valjek is specifically trying to worm his way out of debt with Amadeus, and would not hesitate to hire you, and even offer you a place at his citadel if you proved valuable and needed a base. He is also direct enemies of st. cuthbert and vecna, or followers of those two. He can also enchant items for you and loan you a flying mount.

Last edited by Unforgiven; 10-26-2017 at 05:40 PM.
Old 10-26-2017, 05:50 PM
Da Draggin

Tools
User Statistics
Alphaeus Alphaeus Alphaeus Alphaeus Alphaeus Alphaeus Alphaeus Alphaeus Alphaeus Alphaeus Alphaeus
@Unforgiven:

The Items may be of use, although Riverheart (The Fixer's birth name) has just about everything he needs now thanks to squandering 249,650 GP entirely on items and the combining of items (and making one buffing spell permanent).

As for a mount...his companion at this time is a Horrid Elephant, already gargantuan, and he has plenty of means of flying.

If Valjek wants complete freedom, for something of that level of power Fix would not want mere payment. He would want a full alliance of equals.
Old 10-26-2017, 05:56 PM
Lord Inquisitor

Tools
User Statistics
@Alphaeus

by escaping, I mean he plans to make himself a lich so he will never die, and hide his phylactary somewhere where no one will ever find it. He is also searching for the hand and eye of Vecna, so He would very likely hire you to help him with the searching when he goes out. He can only take his bride with him into buildings, and she can only function normally at night. So having a very competent ally with him(which he would consider you an equal in power, if not in stature) to help him clear ruins or temples of Vecna as he scours dungeons for them.

I am not sure what you mean by alliance of equals, but if you worked with/for him, he would lend his support to you in turn. He can bring a literal small army to bare if you needed help, with competent battlefield commanders, a zombie dragon, and a zombie chimera.

Last edited by Unforgiven; 10-26-2017 at 05:59 PM.
Old 10-26-2017, 06:20 PM
Da Draggin

Tools
User Statistics
@Unforgiven:

That was more or less what I meant. Aka that Riverheart wouldn't like to be thought of as just some lackey hired to help, but a true ally.

Also, you just had to get the height joke in there... :P

That said, sounds good enough. I'm working on my char sheet (and actual IRL) work right now and I'll be online for a bit, so I suppose we could work out what point in time this interaction would have first taken place -- is this a new contract or old one, etc. -- and under what circumstances.
Old 10-26-2017, 06:33 PM
Lord Inquisitor

Tools
User Statistics
sure, you wanna do that here or on skype or something easier to chat? Actually, I have my own discord if you want to use that, easier to bounce ideas around.

Last edited by Unforgiven; 10-26-2017 at 06:35 PM.
Old 10-26-2017, 06:57 PM
Da Draggin

Tools
User Statistics
@Unforgiven:

PM me the Discord...I actually just realized I need to take a break to make dinner, lol.
Old 10-26-2017, 07:18 PM
Lord Inquisitor

Tools
User Statistics
sent
Old 10-26-2017, 07:35 PM
Paladin in Training

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 151
Fingmaniac Fingmaniac
This is gonna be epic. I have lost track of who is wanting to play what. Does anyone have a list running of players and characters?
Old 10-26-2017, 08:31 PM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 111
Paean Paean
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fingmaniac View Post
This is gonna be epic. I have lost track of who is wanting to play what. Does anyone have a list running of players and characters?
There is an application table in the first post now.
Old 10-26-2017, 10:53 PM
Da Draggin

Tools
User Statistics
@Shakram:

Char Sheet and Profile Complete

EDIT: Might add a pic for Boopley Snoof

Last edited by Alphaeus; 10-26-2017 at 10:54 PM.
Old 10-27-2017, 01:07 AM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 313
Shakram Shakram Shakram Shakram
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alphaeus View Post
@Shakram:

The item I'd like to create:

Headband of the Animal Companion:

Worn in the headslot by a character with an animal companion (not the companion).

While wearing this Headband, for purposes of the Animal Companion ability the wearer is treated as if they are four levels higher in their base class that provides this ability (Ranger, Druid, etc.). This allows you to progress or acquire a single companion accordingly as if you were that level. This does not affect your ability to command your companion, use wild empathy, or to train your companion. Once this headband is used with a specific companion, it cannot be used with another companion. If the wearer wishes to acquire a new companion, they must obtain a new headband.

Cost to purchase: 40,000 GP
Cost to Craft: Craft Wondrous Item feat, 1,600 XP, 20,000 GP in raw materials.

**My character would be purchasing it.

***If this cost seems too low, increasing it to 50,000 GP (and the crafting calcs accordingly) would be fine as well.

Sorry I am going to say no to this item because its going beyond the limits of what your animal companion is supposed to be. I see no reason to let your animal companion be a companion for a 19th level druid at 15th level for 50,000gp. There is no item that gives 4 levels that I know of so no on this.

Also wondering how you got such a high wisdom? Where is your math on this?

Last edited by Shakram; 10-27-2017 at 01:11 AM.