RPG Crossing Home Forums Create An Account! Site Rules & Help

RPG Crossing
Go Back   RPG Crossing > Recruiting, Solos and Open Gaming > Advertisements > Games Seeking Players
twitter google facebook

Notices

Old 10-27-2017, 01:18 AM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 313
Shakram Shakram Shakram Shakram
Sorry that class is a bit too over the top because it does things like nullifies any abilities and deals untyped damage. Sorry this class is a no go.
Old 10-27-2017, 01:41 AM
Valor Morgahlis

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 8805
Eviltedzies Eviltedzies Eviltedzies Eviltedzies Eviltedzies Eviltedzies Eviltedzies Eviltedzies Eviltedzies Eviltedzies Eviltedzies

Last edited by Eviltedzies; 10-27-2017 at 01:43 AM.
Old 10-27-2017, 03:07 AM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
@Eviltedzies
Those classes are fine. Enjoy!

Last edited by Shakram; 10-27-2017 at 03:19 AM.
Old 10-27-2017, 03:29 AM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xildur View Post
Could we take Flaws and Traits?
Sure you can take traits but not flaws. The reason is at the levels we will be playing at the flaws can be overcome with items and spells help from party members etc. . .

So they wouldnt really be flaws, but instead gaining 2 free feats for something that wont have an effect on gameplay.
Old 10-27-2017, 03:39 AM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
Quote:
Originally Posted by JKTrickster View Post
Okay I'm doing the math and I think it means I have 105,000xp - 7,000xp - 9,000xp = 99,000xp right?

So someone already asked you about the Summoner. Would you allow the Celestial Commander Summoner ACF?

Basically no Eidolon pet - it is basically the holy divine version of the Malconvoker.
That class is fine.
As to the XP for a +2 level adjustment at level 6 take away 5000xp and at level 9 take away 8000xp. They are deducted from your total XP total making it a total of minus 13,000 xp. Your new level adjustment will then be +0 and you should be at level 14.
Old 10-27-2017, 03:50 AM
Mature Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 65
Mahima And Anima
This is Mahima and Animas account I will post actions with this account to prevent confusion during gameplay.

Also if any players want to make new accounts to represent your characters that would be awesome.
Old 10-27-2017, 08:04 AM
Just an addicted gamer

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 5017
Xildur Xildur Xildur Xildur Xildur Xildur Xildur Xildur Xildur Xildur Xildur
Application
right-aligned image

Name: Rasxim Spellseeker

Race: From Dragon Magic

+2 Constitution, -2 Strength.
Small: As a Small creature, a gnome gains a +1 size bonus to Armor Class, a +1 size bonus on attack rolls, and a +4 size bonus on Hide checks, but he uses smaller weapons than humans use, and his lifting and carrying limits are three-quarters of those of a Medium character.
Gnome base land speed is 20 feet.
Low-Light Vision: A gnome can see twice as far as a human in starlight, moonlight, torchlight, and similar conditions of poor illumination. He retains the ability to distinguish color and detail under these conditions.
Weapon Familiarity: Gnomes may treat gnome hooked hammers as martial weapons rather than exotic weapons.
Hunter's Insight : +2 racial bonus on Climb and Survival checks.
+1 racial bonus on attack rolls against kobolds and goblinoids.
+4 dodge bonus to Armor Class against monsters of the giant type. Any time a creature loses its Dexterity bonus (if any) to Armor Class, such as when it’s caught flat-footed, it loses its dodge bonus, too.
+2 racial bonus on Listen checks.
+2 racial bonus on Craft (alchemy) checks.
Automatic Languages: Common and Gnome. Bonus Languages: Draconic, Dwarven, Elven, Giant, Goblin, and Orc. In addition, a gnome can speak with a burrowing mammal (a badger, fox, rabbit, or the like, see below). This ability is innate to gnomes. See the speak with animals spell description.
Spell-Like Abilities: 1/day—speak with animals (burrowing mammal only, duration 1 minute). A gnome with a Charisma score of at least 10 also has the following spell-like abilities: 1/day—dancing lights, ghost sound, prestidigitation. Caster level 1st; save DC 10 + gnome’s Cha modifier + spell level.
Dragonblood Subtype
Favored Class: Ranger. A multiclass gnome’s ranger class does not count when determining whether he takes an experience point penalty.
Stonehunter Gnome

Alignment: Lawful Good

Deity: Mystra

Template : Saint

Class Build: Cleric (Cloistered + Divine Magician) 5 - Divine Oracle 6 - Contemplative 3

Party Role : Meat Shield or Blaster (Depended on team composition) and then healer
Out of combat, the party could use his Knowledge repertoire.

Future Build : He would increase his Contemplative level and would focus on magical prowess

Goal : Reaching Deityhood since I never play one previously

Last edited by Xildur; 11-02-2017 at 05:15 AM.
Old 10-27-2017, 09:19 AM
Da Draggin

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 2332
Alphaeus Alphaeus Alphaeus Alphaeus Alphaeus Alphaeus Alphaeus Alphaeus Alphaeus Alphaeus Alphaeus
@Shakram:

I fully adjusted my char sheet.

Changes:
1) Items changes, since without that collar I had a good deal of money (had also bought two periapts of the same thing, so ditched one :P)

2) Companion. Current companion is taken from the 13th tier. The templates used are by Gatekeeper feat (ECS states Gatekeeper Druids can use Horrid Creatures) and then training (For Warbeast...no HD increase, though).

3) Removed Flaws and extra feat.

4) Added notes on the abilities gained from the Umbral Metamorphosis quality on my amulet.

The Wisdom score comes thus: 18 base, +3 for being Venerable, +6 from first Periapt of Wisdom, +3 from Ability Score increases with lvls = 30 (corrected from 33).

**Important Question for you:

1) How will we handle animal companions as we wade deep into the epic levels? There are EXTREMELY few lists available for that. Could I choose non-magic animals of appropriate HD and flavor text and ostensibly domesticate them per animal companion rules?

2) EVEN MORE IMPORTANT: If I have a spell that specifically states it prevents ability drain and damage from any source, could I ignore ability drain/damage from any Sanctified/Corrupt spells I cast while the protecting spell is active on me?

{EDITED: finished revisions according to your statements.}

Last edited by Alphaeus; 10-27-2017 at 05:35 PM.
Old 10-27-2017, 09:29 AM
Lord Inquisitor

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 3481
Unforgiven Unforgiven Unforgiven Unforgiven Unforgiven Unforgiven Unforgiven Unforgiven Unforgiven Unforgiven Unforgiven
I should be done on my app. There are a couple more maps I want to make, but it might be a while, I'm having trouble finding a program that will do what I want It to do.
Old 10-27-2017, 01:29 PM
Da Draggin

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 2332
Alphaeus Alphaeus Alphaeus Alphaeus Alphaeus Alphaeus Alphaeus Alphaeus Alphaeus Alphaeus Alphaeus
Character Profile fully polished off, I think, other than a few tweaks.

My Background is paired up with @Unforgiven's now as well.
Old 10-27-2017, 01:48 PM
Valor Morgahlis

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 8805
Eviltedzies Eviltedzies Eviltedzies Eviltedzies Eviltedzies Eviltedzies Eviltedzies Eviltedzies Eviltedzies Eviltedzies Eviltedzies

Can we use Pathfinder traits with your approval?

Last edited by Eviltedzies; 10-27-2017 at 01:54 PM.
Old 10-27-2017, 05:49 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 14641
dbaque dbaque dbaque dbaque dbaque dbaque dbaque dbaque dbaque dbaque dbaque
With the influx of all these amoral monsters, let's tip those scales right back over. The app may expand/adjust depending on build thoughts.
App
right-aligned image
Name: Galahad the Redeemer
Race/Class: Homebrew Angel (planetar/solar) progression12, no mount or turningmodified Prestige Paladin 3
Alignment: LG

Stats

Last edited by dbaque; 12-11-2017 at 02:01 AM. Reason: moved bulk back from game thread
Old 10-27-2017, 05:53 PM
Lord Inquisitor

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 3481
Unforgiven Unforgiven Unforgiven Unforgiven Unforgiven Unforgiven Unforgiven Unforgiven Unforgiven Unforgiven Unforgiven
holy snap an angel. If you need to do progression, there is a book that details monster class levels, savage species? something like that.
Old 10-27-2017, 06:09 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 14641
dbaque dbaque dbaque dbaque dbaque dbaque dbaque dbaque dbaque dbaque dbaque
Indeed. Alas, the angel there, the astral deva, is a mess that does not match up to the 3.5 deva. Even the trumpet archon there is a little wonky. Rather than deal with that (& LA headaches), I cleared the linked progression based on the planetar & solar with Shakram. This seems a good place to try it out.
Old 10-27-2017, 06:35 PM
Very Old Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 237
btccg btccg btccg
Quote:
Originally Posted by dbaque View Post
Indeed. Alas, the angel there, the astral deva, is a mess that does not match up to the 3.5 deva. Even the trumpet archon there is a little wonky. Rather than deal with that (& LA headaches), I cleared the linked progression based on the planetar & solar with Shakram. This seems a good place to try it out.
Sweet! I've played a deva with savage progression before and it was fun even though I got out-powered at higher-levels. Nice to see someone else playing with funky beings - and an ANGEL no less. This is shaping up to be a really funky-wicked game.