twitter google facebook

Notices

Old 12-26-2018, 03:45 PM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 583
Lazer Lazer Lazer Lazer Lazer Lazer
Welcome back Meredith, I hope you’re feeling okay. Take all the time you need, that’s one of my favourite parts of PbP, time just isn’t as pressing.
Old 12-26-2018, 04:01 PM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 258
MeredithS MeredithS MeredithS
=D Today is a good day. Slow and steady.. Just cleaning the house and printing out all the apps right now. I'll be reading them tonight and making notes. Trying to just update the table right now to make sure I've included everyone still interested ! Thanks Lazer.
Old 12-26-2018, 04:29 PM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazer View Post
@MeredithS; are languages going to be a big deal in this campaign? Because you say to use the Faction Agent background if you are part of a faction, and it gives two language proficiencies and no tools. Or did you mean to use the background appropriate to your faction (since you went to the trouble of listing them all)?
This is my fault when I started adding the guild information ( a lot of copy and paste). Thanks for mentioning it. Languages aren't going to be a specifically important issue in this game. More for flavor then purpose, little hints of unique interlacing here and there...but not a heavy emphasis. As far as choosing between the faction agent background and the actual ravnica faction background, if you've chosen a ravnica guild, then please use what I've listed in the guilds section. I'll clear up my wording in the thread.
Old 12-26-2018, 05:33 PM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 583
Lazer Lazer Lazer Lazer Lazer Lazer
Thanks, I’ve updated my app with this information. (Sorry if you’ve already printed it).
Old 12-26-2018, 05:43 PM
Chaos Elf Fun

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 199
Sarsprilla Sarsprilla
Heya, gonna post an app. Admittedly was worried you were going to go on a permanent hiatus. Also isnt Feb a bit too long a wait? Thats a whole month! What about by the 15th of Jan?
Old 12-26-2018, 05:58 PM
The Golden Apple

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 628
Torack Torack Torack Torack Torack Torack
Glad to have you back, Merideth. Definitely glad today is a good day as well, here's to hoping things get better.

Just a heads up, I fixed some glaring mistakes with my app.
Old 12-26-2018, 06:02 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 1691
UngainlyFool UngainlyFool UngainlyFool UngainlyFool UngainlyFool UngainlyFool UngainlyFool UngainlyFool UngainlyFool UngainlyFool UngainlyFool
Welcome back, Meredith!
Old 12-26-2018, 06:56 PM
I'm Super! thx for asking

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 1036
Superstrength79 Superstrength79 Superstrength79 Superstrength79 Superstrength79 Superstrength79 Superstrength79 Superstrength79
Welcome back, and I am fine with the new deadline. If there is any feedback on my application, please let me know
Old 12-26-2018, 07:17 PM
Say what now?

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 854
Retry Retry Retry Retry Retry Retry Retry
Welcome back Meredith!
The new deadline works just fine with me as it lets more possibly join in on this fantastic setting and lets me do a triple-check on my app haha!

Last edited by Retry; 12-26-2018 at 10:24 PM.
Old 12-26-2018, 07:29 PM
Old Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 465
ColorsOfTheHeart ColorsOfTheHeart ColorsOfTheHeart ColorsOfTheHeart ColorsOfTheHeart
Welcome back! New deadline works for me.
Old 12-27-2018, 12:19 AM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
Thanks!! Happy to be back!! And for all the kind words and thoughts the last two weeks!! Tomorrow I’m working on your private RP samples ! Can’t wait to get this part rolling!
Old 12-28-2018, 04:19 PM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
Ok. I am opening the Campaign forum up for RP Samples. I will be sending a PM to those marked ready for RP Samples on the table. The Thread is Private and only you should be able to view and post on it. In your Private Message, I've included the password to the open the forum thread. Once everyone has completed Phase 1 and Phase 2, I will open the threads from Phase 1 for all players to view. Phase 3, is group play. Take a look at the sticky post for how these phases work and why I've chosen to do them this way.
Old 12-29-2018, 01:19 AM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
If you haven't been updated in the table to Phase One- Then I am missing some requirements on your application, or I have sent you a message asking for more information on something specific. At this point, I believe I haven't missed anyone and you should all now have access to the RP Sample Forum. Let me know if there's any issues please!

Meredith
Old 12-29-2018, 02:29 AM
Not in the face

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 2565
Jat Jat Jat Jat Jat Jat Jat Jat Jat Jat Jat
I hope I didn't miss the phase one deadline, if not I'd like to toss my hat into the ring. Thinking a young rope rat sorcerer with a lighting preference, bringing an incredibly adventurous and positive vibe to the crew. Inspired by Aang from Avatar the Last Airbender.

Any issue with Divine Soul? I'd be going for versatile caster with healing spells.
Old 12-29-2018, 03:30 AM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jat View Post
I hope I didn't miss the phase one deadline, if not I'd like to toss my hat into the ring. Thinking a young rope rat sorcerer with a lighting preference, bringing an incredibly adventurous and positive vibe to the crew. Inspired by Aang from Avatar the Last Airbender.

Any issue with Divine Soul? I'd be going for versatile caster with healing spells.
Looking forward to seeing your application! No issues with Divine Soul ! The only deadline is the end of applications. Feb 1st. Lots of time !