twitter google facebook

Notices

Old 01-04-2019, 05:17 PM
Young Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 154
Mrjoegangles Mrjoegangles
No worries mate, my character doesn’t seem to mesh with your campaign’s vision, and that’s my fault for not asking ahead of time. I just heard supernatural horror and started spitballing concepts/tropes without thinking about what may or may not be a good fit. If I think of another character I’ll let you know, but you can just bow Viticus out and I’ll save him for another day.

The Blind Inquisitor; The Washed up Adventurer
Old 01-04-2019, 06:37 PM
Very Young Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 100
Contagious Contagious
Would Dhampir race be allowed? If yes, would the variant options (similar to tiefling or aasimar options) be allowed or just the base?
Old 01-04-2019, 07:56 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 1154
Krow Nest Krow Nest Krow Nest Krow Nest Krow Nest Krow Nest Krow Nest Krow Nest Krow Nest
Dhampir... Well, I will allow it. Which variant?
Old 01-04-2019, 08:01 PM
Very Young Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
Contagious Contagious
I was thinking the Moroi-Born, which I believe Moroi are the most common type of vampire? Don't quote me on that, I just feel like I read that somewhere. I am fine with the base one if you don't like the variants.
Old 01-04-2019, 08:28 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
Krow Nest Krow Nest Krow Nest Krow Nest Krow Nest Krow Nest Krow Nest Krow Nest Krow Nest
Know what, I'll allow it
Old 01-05-2019, 12:03 AM
Very Young Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
Contagious Contagious
Just to clarify for background generation: We are starting with little to no memory of ourselves and waking up in an asylum right? Are we sans equipment?
Old 01-05-2019, 02:28 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
Quote:
Originally Posted by Contagious View Post
Just to clarify for background generation: We are starting with little to no memory of ourselves and waking up in an asylum right? Are we sans equipment?
There will be equipment yes. You will just be in a fugue state
Old 01-05-2019, 07:30 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
Alright fellas, one more week! Let's see more applications!
Old 01-06-2019, 06:24 PM
Young Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
*request* Male Witch (also just witch in general). And thoughts on variant multiclassing in particular magus?

Last edited by Mrjoegangles; 01-06-2019 at 06:25 PM.
Old 01-06-2019, 09:44 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
Go ahead with Witch. Also, I am picky on multiclassing. What are you mutliclassing into
Old 01-07-2019, 12:00 AM
Young Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
Was considering Varient Multiclassing Magus.

Old 01-07-2019, 01:11 AM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrjoegangles View Post
Was considering Varient Multiclassing Magus.
I don't know what that means
Old 01-07-2019, 02:23 AM
Rules of Paradise

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 4103
Vaerdis Vaerdis Vaerdis Vaerdis Vaerdis Vaerdis Vaerdis Vaerdis Vaerdis Vaerdis Vaerdis
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krow Nest View Post
I don't know what that means
Here.
Old 01-07-2019, 02:37 AM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
Oh. I'm gonna say no
Old 01-07-2019, 09:12 AM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 220
Norrock Norrock Norrock
Khuddeak Flintbraid

Name:Khuddeak Flintbraid

Race: Dwarf

Class: Druid

Alignment: True Neutral

Traits: Orphan, Twitchy

Drawback: Paranoid

Backstory: No one knows who Khuddeak's parents are. Not the dwarf himself, nor the kindly matron of the orphanage he spent his first decade of life at, nor the officials of his small hometown who shut the orphanage down when tax money grew too scarce to keep it running. Dumped onto the street at a young age, Khuddeak lived out his next decade as an urchin, the townsfolk appending "Flintbraid" to his name for the way he kept his coarse and prodigious dwarven hair in check. It was a harsh life, Khuddeak helpless to do anything but watch as the handful of other orphans who had been ousted alongside him were transformed into hateful, bitter folk. Eventually, at the young age of 22, Khuddeak decided that he would rather risk death in the wilderness than face the horrors of society.

He wandered for many years before happening upon the peaceful, pristine basin that he would call his home. He rarely encountered more than the unusually intrepid traveler seeking a shortcut off the beaten path, most of his interaction coming from an uneasy tolerance from local groups of satyrs and pixies. Much of his survival skills were learned from observing these satyrs from afar, and in exchange Khuddeak agreed not to interfere in their affairs with travelers.

He spent many decades living off of this basin, developing a certain relationship with nature that he had never had felt while living among people. As such, he could feel it in his very being when it began to... change, somehow. A sinister air, the likes of which the dwarf had never experienced, seemed to fall over the whole area. The satyrs, the pixies, and even the small woodland creatures with whom he conversed had all left, and the basin was quiet in a way that it had never been before. Khuddeak was uneasy, but refused to abandon his home, praying to the basin that had sustained him all these years before falling asleep.

He awoke in the middle of the night with a start, a peculiar bubbling sound coming from the middle of the basin. Khuddeak watched for several long moments, an inexplicable horror like a knot in his chest, growing like a crescendo. Then, the bubbling stopped, and a massive, monstrous figure began to rise from the basin. Khuddeak did not, could not, stay to observe it. He turned and ran, abandoning the one place he had felt at home with a scar on his very mind. Even now, he dreams of that monstrous figure in the basin, facing him, seeming almost to speak to Khuddeak before he awakes in a cold sweat.

Fears: Huge or larger aquatic creatures, corruption of the natural order

Hey! Love the idea, just wanted to pop in and say I'm interested. I know it's close to the deadline, but I should be able to finish up either tomorrow or the day after. No qualms with a regular ol' Dwarf Druid, I hope? He's going to be Water domain, since I think that ties in nicely with the Lovecraftian themes and an animal companion would be weird given the scenario.

Last edited by Norrock; 01-09-2019 at 08:53 PM. Reason: Updated with traits, finished spell sheet