RPG Crossing
twitter google facebook

Notices

Old 01-03-2019, 02:20 PM
Cleaner of the Royal Butt

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 699
Lentil Sponge Lentil Sponge Lentil Sponge Lentil Sponge Lentil Sponge Lentil Sponge
Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthOfOrdinary View Post
Would you accept Unchained Rogue?
I sure do. I've let one of my players in another game play an actual tiger, so unchained classes are no sweat.

I'm a stupid lenient DM.
Old 01-03-2019, 03:17 PM
Juvenile Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 336
NorthOfOrdinary NorthOfOrdinary NorthOfOrdinary NorthOfOrdinary
Yasmin Dbrigoli
right-aligned image

Name: Yasmin Dbrigoli
Race: Mostly Human, Desert Mirage, Brazen Flame (Alternative Racial Traits)Ifrit
Class: Unchained Rogue
Alignment: Neutral Good
Traits: Vengeful, Ambitious, Unflappable Arrogance, Impatient

Description: At first glance, a wide eyed, innocent-looking girl in between adolescence and adulthood. Yasmin has a clean, dark tan complexion and a lithe dancer's build. Dark brunette hair runs down the length of her back in a single braid that she usually drapes over her shoulder, or time forbidding, replaces with a high pony-tail. She walks with purpose, each graceful step seemingly planned like those of an athlete. Only but four feet and eleven inches tall, she is an exotic beauty that often draws attention to herself with accent alone. Her somewhat exaggerated expressions often betray her mood, whether she is beaming over a small win or glaring down the cause of a small loss.

Personality: Life is important to Yasmin, as is living it. Like many Ifrit, Yasmin is free-spirited and fun-loving. When she wants to do something, she does it. When she wants to have something, she has it. Yasmin beholds herself to no gods and no man. Making her own fate each day at a time, Yasmin has only her own moral code to live by. She tends to act now and ask forgiveness later.

A circus performer by trade, Yasmin has gotten her taste of riches only by being good at playing to the whims of her more affluent fans backstage. For an acrobat, Yasmin makes for a charismatic ally. It's no scheme of hers when she bats her eyes, smiles, cries, or otherwise creates bonds and ties. Yasmin is just naturally expressive. She goes about life trying to not only survive, but to be generally happy, and that means doing what she can to make the others around her happy as well. Yasmin is hardly a people pleaser, but she tries her best to spread her mood to others.

As easily pleased as the girl is by little things, it doesn't take alot to set her off. Yasmin holds grudges like a dwarf holds his pickaxes, and her pride can sometimes be overbearing. Anybody who's ever crossed her can attest, Yasmin takes passive agressiveness to a whole new level. She has no problem ripping off, stealing, or otherwise harming anyone who betrays her trust, her feelings, or her friends.

Last edited by NorthOfOrdinary; 01-05-2019 at 07:48 PM.
Old 01-03-2019, 04:06 PM
Master of Madness

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 3173
Sirviantis Sirviantis Sirviantis Sirviantis Sirviantis Sirviantis Sirviantis Sirviantis Sirviantis Sirviantis Sirviantis
Vald GreatholdName: Vald Fendan, introduces as Vald Greathold
Class: Druid
Race: Dwarf
Allignment: LN
Traits: The stranger ( knowledge, religion and diplomacy instead of knowledge, nature), Clearheaded, Worldly
Drawback: Headstrong
Description: large, catlike eyes adorn the square face of the dwarf, above which rest two bushy brown brows which hold up a lifetime of wrinkles. The man's age is further betrayed by the large bald spot on his head and hair that's faded to a salt and pepper colour. Still, the dwarf maintains it, taking care to braid his beard and hair and adorn it with various clasps and bands. A large nose sits squat on top of his beard, and a thick-lipped wide mouth goes hidden behind it. His dress sense hasn't changed much since he left the house of Rigrost, consisting of a tabard, shirt, trousers or a kilt and a surcoat, at least one of which displays his coat of arms, an amber hand holding a greataxe on a black field.
Personality: A lifetime of buried in stress and beating only served to forge him into a man of steel. He's not quite easy to warm up to, and may even seem rude or cold starting out, but has the eyes to see things for what they are, a cunning mind to see things for what they are and a will to steer any situation his way. To this purpose he'll likely give his word in promises, which for some might be freely given, but for Vald it means everything, he'd rather see himself dead than discredited. Another consequence of his lifetime of bullying is that he's stubbornly determined to prove himself capable of anything, and prove himself enough to tackle any obstacle in his way. Most forms of praise will also get one a long way with Vald. all of this doesn't mean he's all work and no play, in fact, like many of his dwarven kinsmen he's got a weakness for most brews, though he's likely to complain about the vintage. Much like most men he's also got a weakness for "the fairer sex" though he wouldn't take what he wants without permission and he considers himself above paying for such services.

If you think that's an insane plan, we don't hang out enough.

Last edited by Sirviantis; 01-15-2019 at 04:50 PM.
Old 01-03-2019, 06:10 PM
Juvenile Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lentil Sponge View Post
I sure do. I've let one of my players in another game play an actual tiger, so unchained classes are no sweat.

I'm a stupid lenient DM.
I changed my mind, I want to play as an actual tiger.
Awesome, my application is now complete!
Old 01-03-2019, 08:11 PM
Very Young Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 50
OsmundCinderholt
Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthOfOrdinary View Post
I changed my mind, I want to play as an actual tiger.
Awesome, my application is now complete!
Well I mean, not so far off. I intend on playing an actual Lizard. To each their own, eh?
Old 01-03-2019, 08:21 PM
Juvenile Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
Quote:
Originally Posted by OsmundCinderholt View Post
Well I mean, not so far off. I intend on playing an actual Lizard. To each their own, eh?
I dig the whole 'no-lips-dagger-mouth' description. 😂 Looks like a fun character!
Old 01-04-2019, 12:02 AM
I await a great tale

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 3942
taleteller50 taleteller50 taleteller50 taleteller50 taleteller50 taleteller50 taleteller50 taleteller50 taleteller50 taleteller50 taleteller50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lentil Sponge View Post

I'm a stupid lenient DM.
I want to play a Dragon! No, wait. A God. Oh, oh.. A Dragon God

Actually a sentient Dancing weapon was once brought up which could be really interesting.

Last edited by taleteller50; 01-04-2019 at 12:08 AM.
Old 01-04-2019, 05:28 AM

Tools
User Statistics
Lentil Sponge Lentil Sponge Lentil Sponge Lentil Sponge Lentil Sponge Lentil Sponge
I have a secret rule that no other DM has; "If I would want to see it in a movie, it can probably happen." No rules for surfboarding on a shield, then jumping off of the shield and hitting some dude with an RKO? There is now!
Old 01-04-2019, 05:37 AM
Master of Madness

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 3173
Sirviantis Sirviantis Sirviantis Sirviantis Sirviantis Sirviantis Sirviantis Sirviantis Sirviantis Sirviantis Sirviantis
Where were you when I was playing my LG Genocidal Anarchist ready to teleport hydrogen bombs onto a levitating archipelago?!?!?!?!?!

No, instead I was stuck with a DM who wouldn't understand why gnomes needed to be eradicated.

If you think that's an insane plan, we don't hang out enough.
Old 01-04-2019, 11:30 AM
I await a great tale

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 3942
taleteller50 taleteller50 taleteller50 taleteller50 taleteller50 taleteller50 taleteller50 taleteller50 taleteller50 taleteller50 taleteller50
Who wouldn't want to meet the All Mighty Dragon God BOB in a movie. The tickets sell themselves.
Old 01-04-2019, 12:54 PM
Ancient Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 1025
swordplay82 swordplay82 swordplay82 swordplay82 swordplay82 swordplay82 swordplay82 swordplay82
I think I'm done but would love to hear if anyone has suggestions for Kat.
Old 01-04-2019, 12:56 PM
Ancient Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 1025
swordplay82 swordplay82 swordplay82 swordplay82 swordplay82 swordplay82 swordplay82 swordplay82
If you want to play a God why not ask if you could bring your Bella character into this. I'm sure Kat would get on with her swimmingly.
Old 01-04-2019, 07:22 PM

Tools
User Statistics
I'll be putting in some reviews over the weekend, and I know it's well before the deadline but thought I'd give some shouts.
Old 01-04-2019, 11:23 PM
Young Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 154
Mrjoegangles Mrjoegangles
I’m also at the place where my character is built as far as I can go without more direction/suggestion.

The Blind Inquisitor; The Washed up Adventurer
Old 01-05-2019, 07:32 AM

Tools
User Statistics
I've got some feedback for some people, though it's not everyone. If you're not on the list, your feedback is probably coming tomorrow.

Last edited by Lentil Sponge; 01-05-2019 at 07:33 AM.