RPG Crossing
twitter facebook

Notices

Old 03-28-2012, 03:36 PM
The Original Dragon Man

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 10148
DraconigenaArma DraconigenaArma DraconigenaArma DraconigenaArma DraconigenaArma DraconigenaArma DraconigenaArma DraconigenaArma DraconigenaArma DraconigenaArma DraconigenaArma

Old 04-02-2012, 01:50 AM
...the hell?

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 2189
Jocularity Jocularity Jocularity Jocularity Jocularity Jocularity Jocularity Jocularity Jocularity Jocularity Jocularity
Where the DM don't provideth, the player createth. That should make some roleplay to fill in the time till Sol gets back.

Open for new intrepid adventurers to explore a dark an strange universe from the seat of a starfighter or with blaster in hand. Mercenary? Republic? Alien? Jedi? PM for detail.
Old 04-13-2012, 02:50 PM
The Original Dragon Man

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 10148
DraconigenaArma DraconigenaArma DraconigenaArma DraconigenaArma DraconigenaArma DraconigenaArma DraconigenaArma DraconigenaArma DraconigenaArma DraconigenaArma DraconigenaArma
I've just gotten some limiting news. I am being moved from a position where I have an 8 hours workday of computer access to a shift that allows me 0 hours of the work day at the computer. When this game comes back online, I will have to respectfully not join it. There is absolutely no way I can keep pace with the number of games I have now with the amount of time I will be able to spend online, and finding the time available to insert this one in when the time comes is not feasable.
Old 05-25-2012, 12:10 PM
Watching, always watching

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 22754
Nimlos Nimlos Nimlos Nimlos Nimlos Nimlos Nimlos Nimlos Nimlos Nimlos Nimlos
Forgive me spamming this in the OOC thread of all my games. For whatever reason, the PotM contest this month (linked in my sig) has received little attention. So, if you've seen a great post made at any point during May, please consider nominating it for the contest.