Game Thread Episode 1: Greenrest in Flames - Page 22 - RPG Crossing
RPG Crossing Home Forums Create An Account! Site Rules & Help

RPG Crossing
Go Back   RPG Crossing > Games > Dungeons & Dragons: 5e > Faerūn Chronicles - Rise of the Blackened Moon
twitter facebook

Notices

Old 06-08-2016, 04:28 AM
Overlord

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 472
Sgsgsseg Sgsgsseg Sgsgsseg Sgsgsseg Sgsgsseg
Eris Goldwyrn
Half-Elf Druid
left-aligned image

Eris gave serious consideration to pursuing the enemy and venting her rage upon them. But only lackeys were in evidence, the one responsible hide behind the homonuculus that served as their mouth piece, and so she let them leave.

After the cultists were well on their way Eris let her form go in a wash of magic taking her claws and fur but also letting the wounds fade along with them. She waved off the medics from the keep but gratefully accepted Kiths healing. "Thank you kith." she said before looking to the happy reunion of the sergents family "It's been a good day." she said quietly to her self before turning back to the castle and letting her smile out to bask in the praise from the cheering soldiers and Gilroy.

I owe an apology to everyone for disappearing, Ive had a migraine, Uni has ramped up and my cat has died this last week and im still not in a position to come back to the site. still should have hopped online. RP me as needed, hope ill be back.
Old 06-10-2016, 09:00 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 883
Clockwerk66 Clockwerk66 Clockwerk66 Clockwerk66 Clockwerk66 Clockwerk66 Clockwerk66
Most of the keep defenders and some of the assembled villagers are inspired by Gilroy and begin cheering Eris and the rest of you for your heroics these past few hours. However, the majority of the celebrating is rather bittersweet. Most of greenest village is completely ransacked, with many buildings heavily damaged, and a good handful of villagers died at the hands of the raiders in the initial wave before they could reach the safety of the keep.

"Thank ye tremendously for yer help, lads and lasses!" Escobert says with great gratitude in his voice. Greenest 'as been bloodied quite a bit, but at least the rest of us will survive thanks to ye."

"The survivors owe you a tremendous debt" Governor Nighthill chimes in as he approaches you all. "I'm afraid the inn will likely have been destroyed, but I'm certain we can spare some lodging in the keep barracks if you wish to stay and continue providing assistance to what remains of our little community. Perhaps, after some rest, you might be able to track down where the raiders retreated to, and find a way to strike back at those dark cultists."
Old 06-14-2016, 06:01 AM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 1047
Kweheri Kweheri Kweheri Kweheri Kweheri Kweheri Kweheri Kweheri
The huge beetle-like cleric sat with the others, eating and drinking with his companions, bemused by the celebratory atmosphere

"Tonight, we gather, and prepare! These lessers have received their warning!"

Kth-it-ik bluntly repeated the words of the cultists leader.

"...this is not over."

In that one statement the cleric reaffirmed his commitment to the towns aid.
Old 06-17-2016, 03:41 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 883
Clockwerk66 Clockwerk66 Clockwerk66 Clockwerk66 Clockwerk66 Clockwerk66 Clockwerk66
After the cheering dies down, the remaining villagers return to holding camp inside the grounds of Greenest keep, while the militia are dispatched by Escobert to assess the full extent of the damage inflicted to the town.

In the meantime, Governor Nighthill invites all four of you to have a much-deserved meal inside the keep, and to stay in some of the keep's guest quarters for the night.

After dinner is done with, Nighthill leaves you to get yourselves settled in the keep before you finally turn in for a much-needed rest.

OOC:End of Episode 1!

The next story thread is not yet finished, so feel free to RP amongst yourselves while I find some time to get that finished. Once the next episode starts, this thread will be locked to prevent further posting.

Last edited by Clockwerk66; 06-17-2016 at 03:42 PM.