Game Thread A Night To Remember - Page 2 - RPG Crossing
RPG Crossing Home Forums Create An Account! Site Rules & Help

RPG Crossing
Go Back   RPG Crossing > Games > Pathfinder: 1e > Seeking Those Lost Days
twitter facebook

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #16  
Old 09-11-2011, 10:33 PM
Bewildered Kobold's Avatar
Bewildered Kobold Bewildered Kobold is offline
Wandering The Forums...
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 12-07-2016
RPXP: 649
Bewildered Kobold Bewildered Kobold Bewildered Kobold Bewildered Kobold Bewildered Kobold Bewildered Kobold
Posts: 535
Waking Up...

Itrugg woke slowly to the sounds of shouting and screaming that was muffled by the rough plastered walls of the small bedroom on the upper floor of a nearby tavern that she had rented for that night. She hovered for quite sometime in a sort of half wakefulness: being warm and comfortable as a simple sheet draped haphazardly across her bare frame as she rose up from her bunched up pillow. When she finally opened her eyes, the female gnoll was disoriented by the dark closeness of her somewhat cupboard refuge as she fumbled around with her hand across the end of the bed for that wadded up green dress that she had worn to the party earlier that night, but finally giving up with a sleepy sort of grunt as she rose from the bed holding the sheet lazily with one clawed hand before moving across the cold floor towards her leathers and sword propped across a small chair.

She stretched the last bed stiffness out herself while finishing the last fasten to her leather armor and hefting her sword upon her shoulder, “Bloodly…”, she cursed more-or-less to herself while pushing open the slanted window to glance out towards the streets, “Probably a bunch of drunken oafs’ hadn’t finished their party…”
__________________
"Let us live so that when we come to die even the undertaker will be sorry." ~Mark Twain
*Posting Rate: Monday~Friday: 3~4/Weekends: Limited Posting*
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 09-15-2011, 09:07 PM
hobocommando's Avatar
hobocommando hobocommando is offline
Fear
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 10-15-2012
RPXP: 78
hobocommando
Posts: 474
Wrath had decided to be a little sassy and rest next to a tree on an awfully nice stretch of grass. The party must have reminded him of something kin to happiness. He dreamt of things that he couldn't quite articulate. It wasn't bad, just incomprehensible. The screams caused a jolt in wrath similar to the feeling of falling in a dream. Before realizing whats going on Wrath muttered to himself "Another sleepless night it seems." It was then that wrath realized the noises weren't just noises. Wrath expected the worst "Boy I sure hope everything is alright. Wrath gave himself a good shake to get rid of any clinging objects and darted in the direction of the noises. Trying not to be very obvious in the case that it was something between a group of friends and he wouldn't look as awkward.
__________________
In blackest day, in brightest night
Beware your fears made into light
Let those who try to stop what's right,
Burn like my power ... Sinestro's Might!
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 09-20-2011, 12:45 AM
Fragmaster01's Avatar
Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 is offline
Great Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 10-13-2019
RPXP: 9129
Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01
Posts: 11,641
Zhaji: You get dressed, sans the fluffy hat.

Wrath, Rest: You dart towards the town square. There's... not very much revelry going on. There are, however, a bunch of humanoid riders in grey, all atop adorable little wargs. One of them even looks partly rabid(bless him).

Oh. That one just kicked a lamia. That's not nice. He should be more cooperative. And... that was one of the guardsmen too, judging from the attire. Ow, that's a Warg-Stomping.

...okay, maybe these people aren't here for a good reason. The guards, few as they are, are trying to poke them with sharp sticks and beat them with heavy objects.
__________________
EDIT: My brain is fight. Awkward MRIs don't help. Expect delays.
A satyr rises in the morning, and hangs the coffee mug on his horns, so that he won't lose it.
The coffee is done, but the mug isn't in its usual spot. Where did it go? He forgot.
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 09-20-2011, 01:54 PM
Caput's Avatar
Caput Caput is offline
Guy 5/Corpse 10/Lich 5
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 07-31-2016
RPXP: 807
Caput Caput Caput Caput Caput Caput Caput
Posts: 2,655
Zhaji casually wanders up behind the others amd raises a curious eyebrow as he takes in the scene. After a moment's consideration, he gets a copper out of his pocket, flips it and peaks at the result. "Hmm. The guards' side. Ok." He pockets the coin and calmly walks up to the fight, extending his wicked claws.
__________________
Ingle Land?
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 09-23-2011, 03:23 AM
hobocommando's Avatar
hobocommando hobocommando is offline
Fear
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 10-15-2012
RPXP: 78
hobocommando
Posts: 474
"I am tired of just standing by and staying out of other people's business. Hell or high water I am going to do what I think is right. Consequences be what they may. Thought the poor misguided Lycanthrope. With a jolt of courage, Wrath got close enough to ready his bow with somewhat precision.
__________________
In blackest day, in brightest night
Beware your fears made into light
Let those who try to stop what's right,
Burn like my power ... Sinestro's Might!
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old 09-23-2011, 09:51 PM
Bewildered Kobold's Avatar
Bewildered Kobold Bewildered Kobold is offline
Wandering The Forums...
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 12-07-2016
RPXP: 649
Bewildered Kobold Bewildered Kobold Bewildered Kobold Bewildered Kobold Bewildered Kobold Bewildered Kobold
Posts: 535
Sneaking into the Battle...

“Can’t get a bloody goodnights sleep, anywhere…”, Itrugg curses under her breath at the sight of the skirmish taking place in the town square among the grey cloaked riders and the guardsmen, before tightening her grip upon the notched handle of her falchion. She treads carefully towards the fray, using the surrounding chaos and the cover of night to mask her movements towards one of the mysterious gray cloaked riders…in hopes to strike at his blindside quickly.
__________________
"Let us live so that when we come to die even the undertaker will be sorry." ~Mark Twain
*Posting Rate: Monday~Friday: 3~4/Weekends: Limited Posting*
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:34 PM.
Skin by Birched, making use of original art by paiute.(© 2009-2012)


RPG Crossing, Copyright ©2003 - 2020, RPG Crossing Inc; powered by vBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Template-Modifications by TMB