Notices

Old 04-02-2016, 12:29 AM
Mature Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 250
Tical Tical Tical
Randall's tale

So I'm thinking we should tell a story about level one Randall. Pick his class, race, and skills, then one
Person says what he does and some one else tells what happened.

So let's say that Randell is in a tavern and he is having a drink at the bar."hay barkeep pour me a ale." he slams a couple pieces of silvers on the table and waits for his drink.

OOC: so what is his race and class, what does he look like and what will happen in his life. No real rules just one person plays the dm then someone else play Randell, please don't play both the player and the dm, give someone else a chance.
Feel free to describe the world and make Npcs, your the dm and the player.
Old 04-04-2016, 02:01 PM
Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 97
Rodgernald
Dibbing it now, RACE: human!

A massive orc walked over to where randell was sitting. He cast the human a dirty look, then filled his glass with ale.
"Whats a runt like you doing in a place like this, eh?"
Old 01-16-2017, 02:12 AM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 3701
Peachyco Peachyco Peachyco Peachyco Peachyco Peachyco Peachyco Peachyco Peachyco Peachyco Peachyco
Interesting...

Randall, Human Bard
The orc barkeep's reverberating voice brought Randall back to reality. It'd been quite a while since he'd visited a tavern in a backwater town such as this one. The smell of the aging wood, the stale air, and sheer body odour had assaulted the young bard's senses. He had never dreamt of being in such a place before, and his ability to endure the sensory assault had been a pleasant surprise to the young man. At the very least, this had been a new experience that he could later weave into his prose and poetry.

"Oh, this and that, my good man," he replied to the orc as the massive creature easily tipped a large pitcher of ale to fill the wooden mug. "A young lad outgrows the city, ventures beyond the walls to seek the horizon. I'm sure you've heard the story before, good sir. Mine is not so different."

Of course, that was not entirely true. He hadn't outgrown the city - it was the city that had seemed to shrink right around him. Cities tended to do that, especially those cities ruled by House Targaryen - and more importantly, if one had marred the virtue of one of the Targaryen ladies in that city. Oh, how quickly did young Randall's world shrink when the word got out. But the young bard wasn't about to share that with just anybody.

"Thank you kindly, sir," he said in his pleasant baritone when the orc filled his mug to the brim. Just as the orc was turning to replace the pitcher behind the bar, the young man reached out for the creature's arm, immediately sensing the strength under the greenish-grey skin. "If it will not be too forward of me, good sir, may I know your name? Mine is Randall."