RPG Crossing
twitter google facebook

Notices

Old 03-17-2012, 08:13 PM
Outlaw Squirrel

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 6595
Foxtrot Foxtrot Foxtrot Foxtrot Foxtrot Foxtrot Foxtrot Foxtrot Foxtrot Foxtrot Foxtrot
Sky Walking

Alex Guthrie had always wanted to see the big city from the top of the Empire State Building. He just never realized that he would be able to see it from the absolute top of it. With one foot resting on the upper antennae and a slight updraft keeping him balanced he looked out at the lights illuminating the sprawling urban landscape. From up here the city was beautiful. There was no crime, no poverty, none of the social ills that plagued society were present from up here. It was just lights and sound. The wind rustled through his hair and fluttered the long slimming coat he wore and Alex turned to look off at the moon. For a second he could have sworn he saw a giant bat or at the very least something with bat-like wings silhouetted against the moonlight. A laugh escaped his belly. Obviously his imagination was beginning to the better of him. After all, a giant bat was a little over the top even in a world where people had superpowers.

Alex looked down at the observation deck below him. Happy couples trying to recreate romantic moments like that of An Affair To Remember wandered the stone deck oblivious that their world was forever changed and they didn't even know how much. Anyone could have powers. They didn't all dress up in skimpy tight fitting outfits like that Supergirl did. Although, Alex had to admit if they all looked like her, he wouldn't have any problem with them dressing like her. The short skirt, tight top, bare midriff? He could get used to a world where the attractive girls all dressed like that pretty easily.

"Well, I'm not going to find anything up here," he commented as he stepped off the antennae. His feet walking as if there were invisible steps below him until a small swirl of air rippled up below and around him allowing him to lean slightly forward as he floated above the city toward the Times Square area. If anything, maybe someone will be shooting a movie or TV show down there that he could watch. Or maybe he could get rush tickets to some show. At the very least he could get himself a hot dog or something. The city was bright and tonight it was as his to explore.
Old 04-02-2012, 10:33 PM
Great Wyrm
Hall of Fame 2013

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 5726
Daygamer Daygamer Daygamer Daygamer Daygamer Daygamer Daygamer Daygamer Daygamer Daygamer Daygamer
OOCAfter the Battle with the Demon

Flying off into the night after forcing the Demon to seek cover in the sewers, the night was promising to prove uneventful when Alex spotted two figures appearing and disappearing around an old warehouse building near the waterfront. As he got closer, he could tell that both of the figures were women, one in black leather and the other in a dark gray bodysuit with an assortment of pouches hanging from her belt and strap across her chest. The woman in black leather appears to be in her mid twenties but the face of the second is covered my a mask.

The woman in black leather is hanging on to the other woman with her left arm as they appear on the roof, up in the air, back on one of the window ledges...literally all over the place. The rest of their appendages are swapping blows trading an assortment of punches and kicks. From what Alex can see, they appear to be fairly evenly matched.

Even as Alex tries to keep track of the two of them, the window sill of the building where the two were just located explodes in flame. Looking around, Alex sees several men in black fatigues with rifles and a rocket launcher trying to keep track of the two women and another fires from his rifle but misses the pair.
Old 04-13-2012, 10:56 AM
Outlaw Squirrel

Tools
User Statistics
Foxtrot Foxtrot Foxtrot Foxtrot Foxtrot Foxtrot Foxtrot Foxtrot Foxtrot Foxtrot Foxtrot
Continued from...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daygamer View Post
Alex...
The woman in Alex's arms looks him over and begins to smile at him when the building explodes. She cringes and wraps her arms around his neck, "It's hot around here but it isn't just me. You have a place we can go? I wouldn't mind a drink and to get cleaned up. I'm Sylvia by the way."
Alex was a little taken aback at this turn of events. Sure it was exactly the invitation he was looking for, but considering how his night had gone, he never really expected one of his many targets to say yes. Then again Sylvia was different. She was aggressive. Not just because of the fight she had been in with that other girl, but because of the way she coied her arms around him and skipped any pretense of foreplay by more or less saying 'let's go back to your place'. Not that Alex was complaining, but it did throw a little monkey wrench in his plans to get with the red head. Speaking of which...

Tempest looked up into the night sky. He had felt the supergirl fly off toward one of the nearby buildings. If he wanted to, he could probably determine if she was still there or not and if her friend was still with her. Next time baby. He smiled at the thought of seeing her again. Hopefully without some emergency standing in the way of her noticing his obvious charms.

Alex brought his gaze back to Sylvia and the burning building behind her. In this light she did seem to radiate the kind of aura that made one think, not only is she attractive, but she looks cool too. Granted Alex knew a thing or two about overplaying theatrical effects. He did it with his wind power all the time. Alex pulled Slyvia in close to his body and looked her in the eyes deeply, "Well Sylvia, if you are looking for a place to cool off I might know a place, but I can't promise things won't just get hotter. Or at the very least steamier." Alex instinctively winked at the woman with a sly smile, "Now hold on. I'd hate to have you fall and bruise that pretty little behind of yours. Course I'd be here to massage it back to perfection." The wind walker summoned forth a small gust and lightly stepped into the sky like he was walking up the stairway to heaven. Once he had gone far enough he leaned forward and let the winds carry himself and Sylvia along over the buildings of New York toward the hotel he had been staying in during his visit.
Old 04-13-2012, 11:20 AM
Great Wyrm
Hall of Fame 2013

Tools
User Statistics
Daygamer Daygamer Daygamer Daygamer Daygamer Daygamer Daygamer Daygamer Daygamer Daygamer Daygamer
Sylvia leaned close as Alex looked into her eyes and brushed his lips with her own. "My hero...what are the chances that you would be there to catch me as I fell from a burning building? Maybe this is fate..." Sylvia held tighter to Alex as he carried her into the sky and looked around as they began to fly. She suddenly seemed to be aware of how disheveled she was and ran her fingers through her hair in an attempt to get it make it more presentable.

She was somewhat successful in her efforts but didn't seem completely satisfied. Nevertheless, she turned her full attention back to Alex. "This is incredible, how long have you been able to fly? What else can you do? You know, you have me at a disadvantage, you know my name but I don't know yours. Isn't that how things work? You tell me something and I tell you something? You show me something and I show you something?"
Old 04-14-2012, 09:39 PM
Outlaw Squirrel

Tools
User Statistics
"Oh I can show you something alright," Alex grinned wickedly at the girl in his arms, "If you know what I mean." He winked at her as he ascended a little higher into the sky and turned around to see the burning building and the flashing lights of first response vehicles arriving. From up here it looked like nothing more than a light show. Not at all like the dangerous situation it was.

"So to answer one of your questions, you can call me Alex. Although as I told the redhead, I am partial to the name Tempest," Alex said slyly as he let one of his hands gently rub Sylvia's back. The little brush of the lips had him wound up and ready to show her what a real kiss was. However, it seemed she wanted to play the get to know you game. And if that was the kind of foreplay she wanted, Alex was only too happy to oblige, "And as you have already noticed... I can fly. I'm really not sure how long I've been able to do so. I kind of lost track a while back. It's been years though. Course if you're looking to know more about me, I'll throw in this little freebie for you. Yes I am amazing in bed."

Alex looked Sylvia in the eyes in hopes that he could
Dice Sense Motive:
1d20+7 (1)+7 Total = 8
read her even a little. Just to see what worked and what didn't on her as far as lines went, "Your turn. Now what do I want to know about you...? Measurements? No. Sign? No. Why don't you tell me what a beautiful woman like yourself was doing in a rundown neighborhood like that one fighting some ninja chick. Don't forget to tell me the why you were fighting her too." Alex smiled as if he were the cheshire cat.
Old 04-14-2012, 11:44 PM
Great Wyrm
Hall of Fame 2013

Tools
User Statistics
"Tempest, I Iike Tempest. It suits you very well, especially your eyes. They look like there is a lightning bolt contained inside of them." Sylvia smiled and seemed to relax in his arms as she clung to him. "I'm just going to assume that when you say bed it is a figure of speech, fun in bed is so...ordinary."

She reached up and ran a finger through Alex's hair, "The ninja chick? She's a terrorist and was attacking my boss's company. She teleported away but I had grabbed hold of her. She must have to teleport whatever she is in contact with since she couldn't shake me off. I...hated to stab her but...she drew a knife on me and we were wrestling over it. I just hope it wasn't too severe but I'm afraid that it might have been."

Sylvia seems genuinely upset and is quiet before she continues. "I doubt you have heard of it, I work for Sygma Corporation. They are working to help those with these new super powers gain control of their powers and give them back their lives. From the look of it, I would say you don't need any help. So your accent says that you are not from New York. Where are you from? Sygma has a penthouse nearby if you would prefer to stop there. Your choice."
Old 04-15-2012, 01:02 AM
Outlaw Squirrel

Tools
User Statistics
Well at least she's not completely insane. That's a plus. Alex thought as Sylvia explained the fight with the ninja chick to him. Just the fact that she felt some remorse about having to do what she did relaxed the wind walker a little more. Not that he was worried about her going all Fatal Attraction or Basic Instinct or what have you on him. Why would she? He was too good looking to hurt. Not just that, but with his powers, he was fairly certain he could take anything she threw at him. Or at least he tried to make himself think that. If he didn't, he just might be afraid of her and that would really sour the whole point of taking her back to his place. Or the penthouse... Dear penthouse forum...

"I can't say I've ever been in a real penthouse before. I wouldn't mind seeing how the rich and famous do things. Let's do it," Alex commented with another wink while trying to hide the giddiness he was feeling about actually getting into a penthouse. Sure something about a corporation that just pops up days after super powered beings appeared publicly was a little off, but hey, this was New York, "I'm from the midwest. Would it help if I pretended to talk like DeNiro? That's not my official question by the way."

"This is... well after you point to this penthouse you talked about. It's just going to be the two of us there right?" Alex asked as he followed whatever directions Sylvia gave him to take them to the penthouse, "Tell me more about this company you work for."
Old 04-15-2012, 01:34 AM
Great Wyrm
Hall of Fame 2013

Tools
User Statistics
"Well of course it's just going to be the two of us, who else would you expect to be there?" The tone in Sylvia's voice was playful and she pointed to a nearby building. "Right there. I've only been there once before and all but forgot about it until I saw it." She partially unzips the front of the leather and pulls out a chain with a small plastic card on it. Of course, withthe top of the leather outfit unzipped, it also gave Alex a view of the top of Sylvia's breasts.

"And no, you don't need to talk like DeNiro, not that it would be a bad thing." she added with a smile. "Sygma is a small firm that researches cutting-edge technology. The stuff you see in Sci-Fi shows is what they work on. People with super powers have been around longer than you might think and they have been trying to determine why these people have powers. There is another corporation trying to forcefully recruit people and hold their families hostage, Wayside Corporation. We want to protect the people with super powers and help them. Did you hear that there is a special session of Congress being called to form a investigation into super humans? We just hope they want to help these people.'
Old 04-15-2012, 02:00 AM
Outlaw Squirrel

Tools
User Statistics
Alex couldn't stop staring down Sylvia's top. Try as he might, his eyes continued to be drawn to her supple breasts that teased him with their desire to escape the confines of her clothing. Or at least that was the way he saw it. Despite the effective distraction, he did manage to catch everything she had said. It was scary when one thought about it. Companies trying to manufacture superhumans. The government threatening to get involved in the affairs of those with powers. Was he going to end up an outlaw? Be looked upon as a monster like that fella he met earlier in the evening? There was always the choice of working for the company Sylvia worked for, but Alex wasn't exactly keen on being anyone's pawn. Even if their motives were pure.

"That's very noble of you. Just how do you help people with powers?" Alex asked her breasts before realizing that her eyes were up there. After a quick mental chide, he headed over to the penthouse, "And what happens to those who don't want your help? If superhumans have been around for a long time, then it seems only natural that many of them have adapted to the way life is. What happens to those that don't want their lives to change just because they can do something amazing? Oh how about that? We're here." Alex said as he began to touch down on the building.
Old 04-16-2012, 12:19 AM
Great Wyrm
Hall of Fame 2013

Tools
User Statistics
Sylvia moved over to the door without a word and quickly swiped her card through the security terminal. A moment later the door opened and she looked back at Alex and nodded her head inside invitingly as she walked in and turned on the lights. Moving to the door, Alex saw Sylvia remove her leather top to reveal a black bustier underneath that showed her curves off in a very flattering fashion.

The penthouse was very modern and clearly designed and furnished by an expert. Sylvia moved to the large marble bar and pressed a button, causing the top to slide back and at least 50 different bottles of various spirits to rise up. She didn't hesitate and took down a bottle of Blue Label Reserve. Putting two ice cubes in a low-ball glass, she poured two fingers before hesitating and then pouring two more. "Well don't just stand there, what can I fix you to drink Alex?"

She was looking him over with a critical eye but was still smiling. 'To answer your questions, Sygma identifies those with powers and helps teach them how to control them if necessary and then does what it can to keep them out of the public eye if they need help doing so. Did you hear of that creature the supergirl stopped over the weekend? He wasn't on a rampage on purpose, his powers manifested and he lost control. We're helping him even now learn his powers but he is just a teenager and has every right to lead a normal life if that is what he wants."

"You might not know but there is another Corporation, Wayside Corporation, that developed the biochemical agent that is mutating people and giving them powers. Wayside is controlled by a vile man that is recruiting all he can to use those people with power for his own ends. If you take nothing else away from our talk, just be certain to be wary of any dealings with Wayside." Sylvia looks into a mirror and makes a face. "I look terrible! How can you bring yourself to even look at me?"
Old 04-16-2012, 01:44 AM
Outlaw Squirrel

Tools
User Statistics
Alex grinned slyly. Not only did this girl have a smoking hot body, but she also seemed the type that needed to be reminded how attractive they were. Which by coincidence was right in his wheelhouse. The talk about Sygma and Wayside could wait. Maybe if he was still around in the morning he would ask more about it, but that was doubtful. Unless she really rocked his world that was. Still, he would have to do a little digging into these companies. Mostly to protect himself from them. Best to have something to hang over their heads if things ever went pear shaped.

The windwalker picked up the glass and smiled at Sylvia, "Don't be so hard on yourself, baby. As far as I'm concerned your the most beautiful thing in this place." Which really was saying quite a bit as he happened to actually pry his eyes away from Sylvia's well toned body for a second and looked around the room a little. Whoever decorated the place spared no expense. If Alex really cared, he might have felt a little over cautious about possibly breaking something and then not being able to pay for it. Then again, he could always steal something and sell it on the black market. Of course he had no idea how to sell anything on the black market, so that idea was flawed from the get go. Not just that, but being trapped in a cell was not something he ever wanted to experience for fear of losing it completely.

Alex stepped over to Sylvia close enough to get into her space without actually touching her keeping his eyes locked on hers. Mostly to keep from drooling over her fantastic body while he was so close. He held his glass up between himself and her as a buffer, "So what should we toast to? Us? A good night? Cats?" Alex raised his eyebrows at the last suggestion, "I think I know. How about we toast to the good fortune that brought me to such a lovely and attractive lady? To you, dear Sylvia. The loveliest terrible looking rose in the garden."
Old 04-17-2012, 12:03 AM
Great Wyrm
Hall of Fame 2013

Tools
User Statistics
"You don't have to toast to me, if anything we should toast to your excellent timing in saving me from a necessary but ill-timed leap that would have hurt a lot upon landing." Sylvia clinked her glass against Alex's and took a sip. "I'm curious, why would we toast cats? I mean, they're cute and all and I had two growing up but..." She looked genuinely curious and looked Alex over again as if in a new light.
Old 04-17-2012, 02:09 AM
Outlaw Squirrel

Tools
User Statistics
"Why wouldn't we toast cats?" Alex asked quizzically. He was truly confused as to why she would even have to ask such a bizarre question, "Cats are awesome! Have you ever looked them up on youtube? They play pianos and everything!" Alex took a drink of the alcohol and coughed. It was a little stronger than he expected and he really wasn't that experienced with drinking yet. Well not the hard stuff at least. He had been to plenty of keg parties in high school, but beer and hard alcohol were two different things. "So you have cats. Nice." Alex leaned in by her ear and whispered,
Old 04-17-2012, 06:46 AM
Great Wyrm
Hall of Fame 2013

Tools
User Statistics
"Well you are direct aren't you? And I hope you can..." Sylvia takes a step back and places her index finger on Alex and walks around him, clearly looking him over as she takes another sip of her drink.

With a smile, Sylvia walks over to the bar and pulls out a remote control. She hits a button and half of a wall retracts sideways behind the other half and shows a large hot tub on a raised platform. She begins walking over to it with a sway in her hips and turns after she takes two steps up to the water. "So are you going to wash my back for me...?"

OOCFortitude Save, DC 17

Old 04-17-2012, 08:13 PM
Outlaw Squirrel

Tools
User Statistics
"I'll do more than that for you babe. Just you wait. You're in for a night to remember," Alex responded with bright eyes and a wide grin as he took another drink. She had a certain sway that was invigorating. Maybe was the ultimate bachelor pad they were in or maybe it was just his own uncontrolled excitement about finishing the deal with Sylvia, but Alex had feeling this was going to be a night he would never forget. How could he? The place had a hot tub that rotated out of a wall for crying out loud!

The wind walker took a step toward the woman and suddenly something didn't feel right. Swallowing hard Alex closed his eyes in an attempt to
Dice Fort Save:
1d20+7 (12)+7 Total = 19
shake off what he could only assume was an ill timed onslaught of food poisoning. I knew I should have been more skeptical of that street vendor. Best hot dogs in town my ass... With a shake of the head he blew off whatever was affecting him and continued up to Sylvia dropping his long coat off along the way. No need for it anyway. Not if he was going to get wet. Once he got to her took another drink and set his glass down on the edge of the hot tub to free up his hands while moving around behind the young attractive woman. With a smile he placed his hands on Sylvia's shoulders and began to slowly rub them while doing his best to ignore that sudden feeling he had just a moment ago. "I don't know if I mentioned when you asked me about my powers that I have magic fingers. Of course, my real talent lies in my tongue," he said with a smile as he gave her a kiss on the neck.

Last edited by Foxtrot; 04-17-2012 at 08:21 PM.