RPG Crossing
twitter facebook

Notices

Old Jul 13th, 2020, 09:54 AM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 1398
RacesWild RacesWild RacesWild RacesWild RacesWild RacesWild RacesWild RacesWild RacesWild RacesWild
Just listened to it. Now, if anyone brings up this song, I won't think of the Dolly version.

Thank you.
Old Jul 14th, 2020, 09:41 AM
Extreme Social Anxiety

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 563
Beckelhimer Beckelhimer Beckelhimer Beckelhimer Beckelhimer Beckelhimer
So...we doing this thing again?
I haven’t been on in a long time. I jump on every now and then. Actually, was going to start up a solo game of Ironsworn so I went to one of my old and dead games and deleted all the threads so I can use that space for my solo game. Which I never got around to playing.
Iron sharpens iron, and one man sharpens another. - Proverbs 27:17
Old Jul 14th, 2020, 04:40 PM
Khazad! Khazad Ai-menu!

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 6158
Karhald Karhald Karhald Karhald Karhald Karhald Karhald Karhald Karhald Karhald Karhald
Looks like it's a possibility. Things are moving slow, just the way I like it, cause life is absolute madness for me right now.

Busy as all hell, and we just found out we're going to be adding another spawnling to the mix. Wifey is preggo. Happy and terrified at the same time. Already have two very rambunctious little boys, not sure if we'll survive a third. Hoping for a girl.
Old Jul 15th, 2020, 11:23 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 1166
Schwarz Schwarz Schwarz Schwarz Schwarz Schwarz Schwarz Schwarz Schwarz
Congrats Karhald! You surely are a real hero, I wish you and your family all the strenght and wisdom to go thru everything

And, great to see you Beckelhimer!!

I was thinking about rebooting this somehow, but I'm almost sure that you all already forgot everything about Gurps and all of that, not that it's a problem, because our little game never went too heavy on rules anyways.

But, I'm open to hear your suggestions and if you really wanted, what would be your suggestions?

Last edited by Schwarz; Jul 15th, 2020 at 11:24 PM.
Old Jul 16th, 2020, 08:24 AM
Khazad! Khazad Ai-menu!

Tools
User Statistics
Karhald Karhald Karhald Karhald Karhald Karhald Karhald Karhald Karhald Karhald Karhald
I'm all about staying with the system and your custom magic system. I just need to make sure Gabriel gets some cardio exercise in, because he's extremely powerful for about 1 second, and then he's a floppy noodle.
Old Jul 27th, 2020, 12:26 AM
Drama Delivered Daily

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 3173
MagicallyMusing MagicallyMusing MagicallyMusing MagicallyMusing MagicallyMusing MagicallyMusing MagicallyMusing MagicallyMusing MagicallyMusing MagicallyMusing MagicallyMusing
So, Schwarz, any limits on what we can take on the road?

Because Rosemonde is a spoiled noblewoman and would certainly try to recruit men at arms and servants to manage her pavilion and baggage train. And that would still be her idea of "roughing it".

If she had her way, she'd damn near turn their wayward party into a small army, with all the trappings thereof.
“This is the law. The purpose of fighting is to win. There is no possible victory in defense. The sword is more important than the shield, and skill is more important than either. The final weapon is the brain, all else is supplemental.”
–John Steinbeck
Old Jul 27th, 2020, 08:18 AM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
Danieli just let you take whatever provisions and weapons you could carry, no horses and no army for now
Old Jul 29th, 2020, 03:13 PM
Khazad! Khazad Ai-menu!

Tools
User Statistics
Okay, Gabriel already drank the two bottles of wine he was able to carry. Now what?
Old Jul 30th, 2020, 11:30 AM
Drama Delivered Daily

Tools
User Statistics
MagicallyMusing MagicallyMusing MagicallyMusing MagicallyMusing MagicallyMusing MagicallyMusing MagicallyMusing MagicallyMusing MagicallyMusing MagicallyMusing MagicallyMusing
He's gonna have a rough few weeks of withdrawal depending on when he can get some more. Poor guy.
“This is the law. The purpose of fighting is to win. There is no possible victory in defense. The sword is more important than the shield, and skill is more important than either. The final weapon is the brain, all else is supplemental.”
–John Steinbeck
Old Jul 30th, 2020, 10:01 PM
Khazad! Khazad Ai-menu!

Tools
User Statistics
He wasn't an alcoholic until he met YOU LOT! All your talk of blasphemy and the church and now demons and angels...
Old Jul 31st, 2020, 09:19 AM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
Well, he's a very good mage of the Human Path, so he could give himself a little bit of alcohol intoxication.
Old Jul 31st, 2020, 04:03 PM
Khazad! Khazad Ai-menu!

Tools
User Statistics
Hahaha, yes, he probably could.

Just need to get some books, a few gallons of blood, and a week to master the ritual.

Oh, hey Schwarz. Do we get any XP for the adventure so far? Need to boost Gabriel's endurance so he can cast a spell without collapsing into a pile of drunken French noodles.

Last edited by Karhald; Jul 31st, 2020 at 04:04 PM.
Old Jul 31st, 2020, 04:19 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
True that, I should give you some points, so you can adjust your character with +25 points in whatever you think is suitable.
Old Jul 31st, 2020, 04:48 PM
Khazad! Khazad Ai-menu!

Tools
User Statistics
Fantastic! Pretty sure I'll drop it all into his endurance. Did not understand the costs of magic when I made Gabriel, will work to rectify that. Now I have to dig through all of the old posts to find out the costs. If I recall correctly, it was 3 xp per point of endurance, but I might be mistaken, so I'll have to look again.

was a while ago.
Old Aug 1st, 2020, 12:04 AM
Drama Delivered Daily

Tools
User Statistics
"Drunken French noodles" slayed me.
–John Steinbeck