Game Thread Chapter 4: Rushing to War - Page 5 - RPG Crossing
RPG Crossing Home Forums Create An Account! Site Rules & Help

RPG Crossing
Go Back   RPG Crossing > Games > GURPS > At the Edge of Chaos > Archive #2 - Book One: Ships from the North
twitter facebook

Notices

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #61  
Old Oct 8th, 2018, 02:04 PM
Gaekub Gaekub is offline
Mature Adult Dragon
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: May 5th, 2019
RPXP: 457
Gaekub Gaekub Gaekub Gaekub Gaekub
Posts: 322
VoitlejaThe Seene leaned back as the bodyguards began to wave their weapons around, swinging his shield back and forth in a wild attempt to protect himself from the both of them and from Cela's weapon. At the same time he jabbed at the other leader with his baton, doing his best to keep him off balance before striking with his own primary weapon.

OOC
 

Turn 1
Using my Baton to do a Feint against Cela
 

Turn 2
Doing a Glaive Attack against Cela at whichever target presents itself
 


StatusHP: 17/17
FP: 7/15
Arrows: 9
Warning: rolls have been deleted from this post.

Last edited by Gaekub; Oct 8th, 2018 at 02:26 PM.
  #62  
Old Oct 9th, 2018, 11:29 AM
Vulco1's Avatar
Vulco1 Vulco1 is offline
Old Dragon
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Sep 4th, 2019
RPXP: 613
Vulco1 Vulco1 Vulco1 Vulco1 Vulco1 Vulco1
Posts: 421
AseAse silently celebrates to himself as the second bolt of lightning streaks off into the melee. Thank you for listening His attention is caught by Sigisa as she gestures towards another group of combatants. These are poking their way through the jungle, it seems, to find his unit. He looks back into the greater melee and sees the carnage that was wrought with their first and second sneak attacks. We did enough damage to the larger group, now we have to look after ourselves and take out his smaller group.

Sigisa is, as always, a step ahead of him and points her men at the group moving through the jungle. Ase moves through the jungle and attacks the enemy with his spear attacking with both hands.

CombatRound 1 Move
Round 2
Attack (11)
Dice Attack:
3d6 5, 3, 2 Total = 10
- Success
Damage 1d-2+3
Dice Damage:
1d6+1 (5)+1 Total = 6


Defense
Parry (8)
Dice Parry:
3d6 4, 3, 1 Total = 8

Parry (8)
Dice Parry:
3d6 5, 1, 2 Total = 8



Last edited by Vulco1; Oct 9th, 2018 at 11:30 AM.
  #63  
Old Oct 9th, 2018, 04:24 PM
Phettberg's Avatar
Phettberg Phettberg is offline
Use your words
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: May 16th, 2021
RPXP: 18295
Phettberg Phettberg Phettberg Phettberg Phettberg Phettberg Phettberg Phettberg Phettberg Phettberg Phettberg
Posts: 9,423
Voitlejas SquadRound #1
This Time Raazes attempts with a bow seemed to come to fruition. As she released the arrow she could watch it hit the spear carrying bodyguard to the right of Cela in the abdomen. The Human was looking shockedly down at the arrow sticking out from his leather armour, colour leaving his face but remained standing.
As Voitleja tried to feint an attack at the Blue Boar the Leader seemed to fall for it, extremely wary as he was about the large Glaive that the Seene was carrying.

After having considered for two hearbeats the fear seemed to be getting to the Bodyguard that had just been hit by Raazes arrow, and he clumsily let himself fall back into the push of the Soldiers behind him. He was replaced by a weathered and old looking Ilder carrying a hatchet in his hands, a look of anger and determination in his faace.
The other Bodyguard was still trying to feint an attack at Voitleja to gain an advantage, but failed to do so.
Maybe it was because of this distraction that Voitleja failed to parry the spear that Cela was stabbing at him. The metal tip found the Seenes left leg and pierced into what passed for flesh in his species.

Round #2
Maybe emboldened by her success Raaz was starting to reload her bow, grabbing an arrow out of her quiver.
Now back on the offensive Voitleja swung his glaive at the Human leader in front of him. The Blad hit Cela in the right arm, biting deep into the flesh before sending him reeling backwards. The Blue boar dropped his Spear and fell into the row behind him, barely propped up by his Soldiers but not looking like he would soon retaliate.

The Ilder that had replaced Celas bodyguard swung his hatched at Voitleja wildly, but missed him altogether and had his weapon bury itself in the soft earth beneath them.
Cela was too stunned to do anything beyond clutching his arm in shock.
The lone bodyguard that he had left chopped at Voitleja with his big broadsword, but the Seene blocked it with his trusty Baton. It put the weapon to the test as the metal bit into it dangerously deep, almost breaking it in the process.

Going into Round #3
After the first few second of the combat Voitleja still found himself facing three opponents. The stunned Cela, the lone bodyguard that he had left and the eager Ilder with the hatchet.
Cela was not looking like he was in much of a condition to continue to fight, but he looked like he was doing his hardest to push through the pain.
His lone Bodyguard was preparing to attack Voitleja frantically in an effort to keep his leader safe, or at least buy him some time.
The Ilder seemed busy trying to pull his axe back out of the earth to get it combat ready again.


Elsewhere (Sigisa Squad and Artillery)Round #1
Meanwhile in the Jungle the archers had released another volley of arrows into the peopl advancing upon them before stepping back to let the Infranty take over. Ase joined them as they rushed forward towards their attackers.


Elsewhere Jo'Seph was hurrying the loading process of the Artillery along, as was his companion Tham.

Round #2
Shortly before the Infrantry closed with the stragglers that were investigating the jungle they could remain hidden no longer, abandoning the stealth for a heartier charge.

As the squad crushed into the Bandits that had wandered into the forest Ase picked a random target to hone in on, a burly human woman, and stuck her with his spear. She staggered backwards, detaching herself from the metal, but does not fall. Ase saw that she was armed with a long rusty dagger, but seemed to be wearing little to no armour. Next to the woman that Ase had hit there was an Ux that held a gnarly club made out of driftwood who engaged with Ase in combat too.

Jo'Seph was halfway done loading the ballista now.

Going into Round #3
Over in the Jungle the Woman ase had hit was about to concentrate on defense, still reeling a bit from her wound, while her friend with the club was preparing an attack on Ase.


OOCI moved down the players actions individually instead of weaving it more together into one colourful post - I think for combat it is more comprehensible that way, and it's important everybody knows what is going on.

As for the rest of the small battle - it would take too much time to describe the doings of the every Npc every post. Depending how long the combat goes I will just summarise it all at the end, unless there are any serious developments that require an input or make a change in tactics necessary.

If I have forgotten an action inform me in your private thread - though I think I got it all.

@Ericg1s Sorry you've got another empty post - but after loading another time you can shoot away again.


Last edited by Phettberg; Oct 12th, 2018 at 06:47 PM.
  #64  
Old Oct 9th, 2018, 05:47 PM
Gaekub Gaekub is offline
Mature Adult Dragon
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: May 5th, 2019
RPXP: 457
Gaekub Gaekub Gaekub Gaekub Gaekub
Posts: 322
VoitlejaA thin green liquid dripped from the spot where Cela's spear had pierced the giant's thick rind, but Voitleja barely even acknowledged the attack except with the blow of his Glaive. He followed Cela forward as the smaller man fell back, following up his attack with more swings of his blade. His movements were mechanical and workmanlike, only returning to the remaining bodyguard once satisfied the leader would not be returning to the fray.

OOC
Turn 1
Doing a Glaive Attack against Cela, just aiming for the torso this time.
 

Turn 2
If Cela is still active, doing the same as turn one (regular attack to the torso). If he seems to be unconcious or otherwise unable to fight back, I'm going to get a little fancy and instead make a Telegraphic attack to the remaining bodyguard's neck.
 


StatusHP: 15/17
FP: 7/15
Arrows: 9

Last edited by Gaekub; Oct 16th, 2018 at 05:43 PM.
  #65  
Old Oct 9th, 2018, 06:16 PM
Ericg1s's Avatar
Ericg1s Ericg1s is offline
Great Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: May 16th, 2021
RPXP: 2525
Ericg1s Ericg1s Ericg1s Ericg1s Ericg1s Ericg1s Ericg1s Ericg1s Ericg1s Ericg1s Ericg1s
Posts: 8,056
Jo'Seph continues to reload the siege weapons. The mere threat of another barrage might force the enemy to flee....
  #66  
Old Oct 12th, 2018, 11:02 AM
Vulco1's Avatar
Vulco1 Vulco1 is offline
Old Dragon
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Sep 4th, 2019
RPXP: 613
Vulco1 Vulco1 Vulco1 Vulco1 Vulco1 Vulco1
Posts: 421
In the thick of combat Ase, prepared to defend.
Round 3
Dice Parry (8):
3d6 5, 3, 6 Total = 14

Dice Parry (8):
3d6 5, 5, 2 Total = 12



Not sure if these are useful yet.
Dice Attack (11):
3d6 3, 3, 2 Total = 8
- Ux with Ax
Dice Attack (11):
3d6 2, 6, 1 Total = 9
- Ux with Ax




Stats
HP:10
FP:10

Last edited by Vulco1; Oct 12th, 2018 at 11:03 AM. Reason: Add HP and FP
  #67  
Old Oct 14th, 2018, 07:52 PM
TheDragonQueen's Avatar
TheDragonQueen TheDragonQueen is offline
The Hoarder of Stories
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Jul 12th, 2020
RPXP: 2614
TheDragonQueen TheDragonQueen TheDragonQueen TheDragonQueen TheDragonQueen TheDragonQueen TheDragonQueen TheDragonQueen TheDragonQueen TheDragonQueen TheDragonQueen
Posts: 2,939
Raaz
Letting her arrow fly hoping she could help hit one of the creatures that was attacking attempting to help. She then pulls another arrow at searching for another target.
Dice Regular Bow All Out Attack:
3d6 3, 2, 2 Total = 7


Dice Hit location:
3d6 3, 2, 1 Total = 6

Dice Damage if hit, impaling:
1d6-1 (1)-1 Total = 0


Actions
full out attack (action #1), reload (action #2)

OOC
Arrows Remaining: 6/10
HP: 12
FP: 11
  #68  
Old Oct 16th, 2018, 03:43 PM
Phettberg's Avatar
Phettberg Phettberg is offline
Use your words
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: May 16th, 2021
RPXP: 18295
Phettberg Phettberg Phettberg Phettberg Phettberg Phettberg Phettberg Phettberg Phettberg Phettberg Phettberg
Posts: 9,423
Voitlejas SquadRound #3
With another Arrow ready Raaz picked her next target. Seeing the elderly Ilder trying to rip his two handed axe back out of the ground he presented itself as an easy target, and she let her Projectile fly. It grazed the old Ilders side of the torso, cutting into the flesh as he appeared to be unarmed.
Shortly after Voitleja swung his glaive at the almost helpless Cela. With no way to dodge or parry the attack hit the Blue Boar with a lot of force right in the centre of mass, tearing open his leather armour and cutting deeply into his chest, the metal only being stopped by bone.

Blood pooling out the wound in his torso Cela fell unconscious, sinking completely into the arms of the soldiers behind him.
In front of Voitleja the older Ilder finally removed his hatched out of the ground to ready it for his next attack.
Seemingly terrified the Bodyguard swung his broadsword at Voitleja wildly. The rusty blade hit him in the chest, most of the impact being absorbed by the Seenes fur tunic

Round #4
Emboldened by her second hit of the fight Raaz started to reload her Bow yet again.
At the same time Voitleja tried to attack the Bodyguards neck in a slow deliberate swing. It was maybe too slow, too flamboyant, because the Bodyguard parried the Glaive with his sword, a look of terror still on hist face.

As the Ilder swung his axe the situation was mirrored. He was targeting Voitlejas chest, considering he was not tall enough to reach for his neck, but had Voitleja parry the Axeblade away with his baton.
The Bodyguard in turn dropped his weapon and he and two of the people behind Cela started trying to drag the wounded leader backwards.

The attackers were now barely three lines deep, and the sides pushed forward in desparation just as the middle opened up to make a retreat possible for the Blue Boar.
A few Humans on the side of the shieldwall were pushing around the line of Voitlejas squad, trying to encircle them while they still had strength numbers. Five or six got a few paces far but were engaged by the unit of archers further back before they got behind Voitleja.

A Keita wearing a wide straw hat and loose greasy linen robes while wielding a broad cleaver had also pushed past the line, spotting Raaz preparing a potshot at his friends.

Going into Round #5
A Human with a shortsword and an Ux with Quarterstaff looked about to replace the retreating bodyguard dragging Cela in front of Voitleja, trying to cover them.
The Ilder was about to ready his weapon again.
The cleaver-wielding Keita that had got behind the wall looked like he was about to move towards Raaz.


Elsewhere (Sigisa Squad and Artillery)Round #3
Up on the Hill Jo'Seph and his aides were still reloading the artillery, same as Tham - yet while Thams machine was more complicated Jo'Seph was almost done with his.

Down in the Jungle Ase tried to attack the Ux that had engaged him but had his spear parried away by the club

As anticipated the Human woman was defending herself, stunned by the shock of being hurt not a second earlier.
The Ux, seeing how his opponent came with his own suit of armour, tried to hit Ase in the head with his club, but could only snarl as he missed.

Round #4
Up on the hill Jo'Seph finally finished reloading completely.

Down in the Jungle Ase attacked the Ux with the cudgel yet again, who could not parry this time around. The Spear dug into the abdomen of the flabby creature before Ase pulled the tip back out again, red with blood.

The Human woman stopped defending, and chose to slash her knife at any part of Ase that presented itself instead. He was not able to parry her long blade away, and she sliced open his forearm with her steel
This time it was the Ux that defended completely, shocked from his recent wound

Going into Round #5
The Human woman seemed emboldened by having cut Ase and it looks like she will attack again.
The Ux meanwhile seemed to have lost faith, probably because many of his allies were screaming and dying in the jungle around. He seemed like he is about to run.


OOCPhew, these combat posts are taking a lot out of me. I certainly won't stop you from trying to avoid large scale combat in the future...

Jo'Seph can finally fire - but beware: A chunk of attackers are dead, more are routing. Shooting into the melee would be very dangerous for your allies. The least dangerous would probably shooting at fleeing humans, unless you really have faith in your aim.
  #69  
Old Oct 16th, 2018, 05:03 PM
TheDragonQueen's Avatar
TheDragonQueen TheDragonQueen is offline
The Hoarder of Stories
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Jul 12th, 2020
RPXP: 2614
TheDragonQueen TheDragonQueen TheDragonQueen TheDragonQueen TheDragonQueen TheDragonQueen TheDragonQueen TheDragonQueen TheDragonQueen TheDragonQueen TheDragonQueen
Posts: 2,939
Raaz
She glanced around at those fleeing, wanting to target them as they left, but knew they were running away, and not a threat anymore. She didn't have enough arrows to kill them all. Sliding her bow into her sheath she slid out her dagger, and grabbed her cloak with her other arm to prepare for the man who was about to head her way.
Dice Regular Bow All Out Attack:
3d6 4, 1, 2 Total = 7
- Dagger attack
Dice Damage if hit, impaling:
1d6-1 (1)-1 Total = 0
- No longer using

Dice Hit location:
3d6 6, 4, 2 Total = 12


Dice Damage for Dagger instead:
1d6-3 (1)-3 Total = -2

Dice Parry:
3d6 5, 3, 1 Total = 9

Dice Dodge:
3d6 4, 3, 4 Total = 11
4
Actions
Switching weapons (action #1), Attack and Parry (action #2)



OOC
Arrows Remaining: 5/10
HP: 12
FP: 11

Last edited by TheDragonQueen; Oct 16th, 2018 at 05:24 PM.
  #70  
Old Oct 16th, 2018, 06:09 PM
Gaekub Gaekub is offline
Mature Adult Dragon
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: May 5th, 2019
RPXP: 457
Gaekub Gaekub Gaekub Gaekub Gaekub
Posts: 322
VoitlejaAs Cela was pulled back and Voitleja pinged the battlefield, the Seene came back to himself slightly. Cries of exertion and pain warped his sonar, and he abruptly felt sick to his stomach at his part in this horror. Ignoring the approaching soldiers, he drew himself to his full height and shouted over the heads and screams of both groups. "Your leader has fallen!" he called, his booming voice rolling down the hillside. "I am offering you one more chance to retreat and save your lives." His conscience assuaged, at least somewhat, he returned to attacking those who did not accept his offer.

OOC
Turn 1
Attempting an Intimidate on the other group in general
 

Turn 2

Attacking someone (whichever target presents itself), depending on the situation.
 


 


StatusHP: 14/17
FP: 7/15
Arrows: 9
  #71  
Old Oct 16th, 2018, 08:57 PM
Ericg1s's Avatar
Ericg1s Ericg1s is offline
Great Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: May 16th, 2021
RPXP: 2525
Ericg1s Ericg1s Ericg1s Ericg1s Ericg1s Ericg1s Ericg1s Ericg1s Ericg1s Ericg1s Ericg1s
Posts: 8,056
Jo'Seph does not fire until he has a good shot without the risk of hitting an ally. He will stand ready to defend the ballista if needed.
He avoids wasting ammo shooting at the fleeing enemies, because the point is to force them to flee.

Last edited by Ericg1s; Oct 16th, 2018 at 09:03 PM.
  #72  
Old Oct 22nd, 2018, 04:06 PM
Vulco1's Avatar
Vulco1 Vulco1 is offline
Old Dragon
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Sep 4th, 2019
RPXP: 613
Vulco1 Vulco1 Vulco1 Vulco1 Vulco1 Vulco1
Posts: 421
The pain of the the knife spurred Ase on, his brief amount of confidence fading like smoke. When he sees an opening he again attempts to strike the UX with his spear, believing it would do more damage than the blade.

Dice Attack 1 (11):
3d6 2, 2, 5 Total = 9
Dice Hit location:
3d6 3, 2, 2 Total = 7


Dice Attack 2 (11):
3d6 6, 5, 6 Total = 17
Dice Hit location:
3d6 5, 6, 4 Total = 15


Dice Damage 1 :
1d6+1 (4)+1 Total = 5

Dice Damage 2 :
1d6+1 (6)+1 Total = 7

Dice Parry (8):
3d6 4, 3, 3 Total = 10

Dice Parry (8):
3d6 1, 6, 2 Total = 9


HP:8/10
FP:10/10

OOCAttack and damage copied over from private thread

Last edited by Vulco1; Oct 22nd, 2018 at 04:08 PM.
  #73  
Old Oct 23rd, 2018, 03:19 PM
Phettberg's Avatar
Phettberg Phettberg is offline
Use your words
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: May 16th, 2021
RPXP: 18295
Phettberg Phettberg Phettberg Phettberg Phettberg Phettberg Phettberg Phettberg Phettberg Phettberg Phettberg
Posts: 9,423
Afreh Territories, day 6 of the Campaign, Month of PeaceVoitleja shouted his intimidation into the mass of people in front of him and saw some reaction in the faces of a few of the attackers. The evidence to his words was being dragged backwards through the ranks, plain to see for all of them.

The resolve of those further back faltered and the pushing and shoving started to wane. Yet it had no immediate effect on the warriors already engaged, who continued to fight desperately. This in turn made Voitlejas men hit back harder than ever. It seemed neither side wanted to be the one to back down first and invite execution in case it had all been a ruse. So for the next few seconds the combat continued at the shieldwall.

Voitleja brushed all the attacks leveled at him aside one last time before chopping into the chest of the Human in front of him. His victim fell down with a gurgle and spitting blood, losing consciousness soon after.

In another last ditch attempt the Keita that had pushed behind the lines rushed towards Raaz. He all but ran into her dagger, yet she felt her dagger being deflected by some makeshift metal armour he had strapped on underneath his ragged clothing. His own attack she nimbly parried away before Gao, being positioned close by in the shieldwall, noticed the man behind him and turned to almost casually stab into the Keitas neck. The Getta grinned conspiratorially at Raaz, as if the kill was a secret shared, while blood splurted out of the dying Enemies neck.

Down in the jungle the little foraging party of mostly humans had been engulfed by both the light infantry and the archers. Still Ase found himself in melee with the crazed human woman, who was not paying much attention to the fight around her. As Ase had anticipated the Ux was already running away from him as he stabbed at the woman twice, piercing one of her thighs and a hand.

Adding to the humans mystery a dart all but appeared out of nowhere in the side of her torso. As the woman went to her knees to grown in pain Ase retraced the possible trajectory of the missile to find Wahka crouching up on a branch of a tree to his left.

And with that the fight started to dissolve completely. Close to twenty of the rabble were dead, twice as much wounded. Some hobbled away to join those that had fled, while others sunk down onto the ground to succumb to their wound or merely mourn their loss.

Voitlejas Squad had a few minor wounded, and those with the appropriate skills started to bandage their comrades.

"Nobody suggest to me to get a damned armour right now, I'm warning you!" To Voitlejas shock he realised that 'Mad' Mali had a Dagger buried to the hilt in her upper chest. It did not seem to bother her as much as it definitely should, supplying some explanation as to her nickname - one that she herself embraced. "Feldsher! Somebody come pull this crap out and plug me up!"

Further back Acorn was resting on the grass, having received a nasty blow to the head. The mighty bulk of Bucket was smothering him with his support, deaf to his brothers quiet pleas for some space. The large human was all but bawling for help. He himself was covered in blood, having almost split an enemy in half.


OOCAse and Voitleja please make an HT roll to see if you bleed in the minute or so until somebody bandages you up. No need to roll for first aid yourself - there are plenty of people around to take care of that. EDIT: No need to check back with me about results - a failure means one Hp loss, a critical failure three HP loss.

A lot of the band is still "around", but nobody is going to fight you here anymore.

Last edited by Phettberg; Oct 23rd, 2018 at 03:21 PM.
  #74  
Old Oct 23rd, 2018, 04:02 PM
Gaekub Gaekub is offline
Mature Adult Dragon
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: May 5th, 2019
RPXP: 457
Gaekub Gaekub Gaekub Gaekub Gaekub
Posts: 322
VoitlejaVoitleja would have seemed as if he was staring straight ahead to any who were watching him, but his attention was focused on the dying man in front of him. He could feel the panic rising in his chest, a familiar mix of exhilaration and anxiety, but something else rose faster. Tappa's will flowed through him, and he felt his hands lift his Glaive into the air, pause for a beat, and then bring it down on the unconscious man's neck.

The panic and bloodlust both left him in that instant, and he almost lost his grip on his Glaive as he took a step back. Instead, the weapon came with him, the man's head rolling a step from his body. It was only then that he heard Mali's yells, and turned to her. He was almost thankful that she was wounded, as it gave him something immediate to focus on.

He stepped towards the wounded woman, reaching out with one long arm towards the dagger, but he paused. "My god assists me in certain things," he said, speaking quietly but more quickly than his usual cadence, aware of the urgent matter at hand. "I can ask him to heal you, if you wish. If not, I will leave you in the hands of our medics. All I would ask in return is that you do not spread this news widely until I have a chance to speak with Nergui."

Regardless, the Seene went to Acorn after, kneeling next to the pair of humans and making the same offer.


OOC
Offering to magically heal both Mali and Acorn. If they defer, I'll leave them to be healed mundanely. Otherwise I'll restore 4 HP to each (if rolls allow).

 


StatusHP: 14/17
FP: 2/15
Arrows: 9

Last edited by Gaekub; Oct 30th, 2018 at 08:12 PM.
  #75  
Old Oct 23rd, 2018, 07:08 PM
Ericg1s's Avatar
Ericg1s Ericg1s is offline
Great Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: May 16th, 2021
RPXP: 2525
Ericg1s Ericg1s Ericg1s Ericg1s Ericg1s Ericg1s Ericg1s Ericg1s Ericg1s Ericg1s Ericg1s
Posts: 8,056
Jo'Seph keeps a watchful eye on the broken enemy force to make certain they don't try to regroup and attempt an end around. He will not fire unless he has to, but having the siege weapon ready gives his side the threat of it to force the enemy to withdraw.
Closed Thread

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:53 AM.
Skin by Birched, making use of original art by paiute.( 2009-2012)


RPG Crossing, Copyright ©2003 - 2021, RPG Crossing Inc; powered by vBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Template-Modifications by TMB