Game Thread Chapter 5: Shifting Tides - Page 2 - RPG Crossing
RPG Crossing Home Forums Create An Account! Site Rules & Help

RPG Crossing
Go Back   RPG Crossing > Games > GURPS > At the Edge of Chaos > Archive #2 - Book One: Ships from the North
twitter facebook

Notices

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #16  
Old Jul 12th, 2019, 04:31 PM
Fwalin McFundin's Avatar
Fwalin McFundin Fwalin McFundin is offline
Great Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Aug 28th, 2019
RPXP: 2448
Fwalin McFundin Fwalin McFundin Fwalin McFundin Fwalin McFundin Fwalin McFundin Fwalin McFundin Fwalin McFundin Fwalin McFundin Fwalin McFundin Fwalin McFundin Fwalin McFundin
Posts: 2,681
Pataya stays quietPataya leaves the tent with the others but says nothing. The leader will be from those who was already here and he has the serious business of killing these wyrms to consider. He walks alongside Atale companionably silent.
__________________
Due to some major issues in RL, I am taking a break from RPGX until December.
Taken the Oath of Sangus
  #17  
Old Jul 15th, 2019, 06:48 AM
Phettberg's Avatar
Phettberg Phettberg is offline
Use your words
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: May 16th, 2021
RPXP: 18295
Phettberg Phettberg Phettberg Phettberg Phettberg Phettberg Phettberg Phettberg Phettberg Phettberg Phettberg
Posts: 9,423
The Vote; Breaking CampYalar had put himself up and Raaz had been nominated, and one by one the Squad had to vote so the leadership situation could be cleared up before the morning. This gave ample time for the new recruits Pataya, Atale and Nkasa to size up all their new brothers in arms.

Yalar herself remained poised and watched the proceedings with an aloof look on his pink face. She was a small Ux with only a little Kohl around the eyes, her smooth pink skin attesting to her relative youth for her species. She had supposedly served as a Priest for Waya at one point in her life, the Uxian whirlwind of war and death, the servants of which fought in a frantic and energetic way not unlike a deadly dance. Her Shotel was never far, the overlong curved sword of Uxian make that was like a sabre crossed with a whip.

Gao had excused himself earlier, so was abstaining, but it had been easy to size him up beforehand. He was a Gettan with reddish fur and a large gut from too much ale and delicacies. Regardless, his arms were as thick as tree trunks, probably one reason why he always had a sort of cocky air about him that sometimes bordered on rude and obnoxious. He was beyond middle age for one of his species, and his second set of arms were tucked underneath his heavy scale armour in the way some more traditional Gettans did it - supposedly a cultural remnant of Poy-Ne back west, where they had come from to the Broken Bridge centuries ago when a cataclystic war shattered the earth and created the island chains now known as the Broken bridge.

"My vote is for Yalar." First up to actually vote was Mali, the large Rak'Ari female. The mammals around could guess at her gender by the finer cast of her downward curved double horns, if they weren't in the know about what the way the yellow scales around her face were patterned meant. Apart from that she looked androgynous considering she wore armour only below where mammals had a navel, her bared chest riddled with scars breaking the crimson scales. It's one reason she was called "Mad" as a tearm of endearment, the other being that she swung her huge wooden mallet with remarkable ease.

"Raaz," voted Acorn, Human Archer, and his brother Bucket soon followed and did the same. The two had mocha coloured skin and straight and silky black hair, but beyond a certain similarity in the faces they couldn't have been more unalike. Acorn was a tall and serious human with wiry muscle that had his long hair tied in a ponytail. Bucket in turn had his hair cut in a straight line above the brow and was a squat and brawny fighter with a constant smile around his face. Those having spent time with him knew that he was on the simple side and did not like to stray far from his brother. While they were humans there was no doubt that they had no blood relation to those that were attacking Vinione at the moment.

"Unsurprisingly I will give my vote to Raaz," said Asef, To'Ari crossbowman. The generally eloquent man had an unusual complexion for his kind, a solid dark grey, and while he was thin he was a giant almost as tall as a Tsing Goun or comparable race. He had brought with him a finely carved crossbow that seemed to have cost more than some other peoples whole equipment, but by now it was dirtied and notched in places, which did not seem to bother him overly much.

"Erm. Yalar," said Sheedi, second Ux of the Squad. He was another young member of his kind, and looked a sorry state when compared to his brethren. He was chubby, constantly looked worried or scared and wore too much rouge and kohl on his face that had a dazed and unattentive look through his droopy brow and half closed eyes. His clothes had been tattered even before the campaign had started and it was evident that he had stolen his ornate repeating crossbow at some point, at least that was what everybody had assumed. With all his faults he had killed already and stood firm in battle before, though it was a minor force of peasants that they had faced on their way up north. At the very least he inspired pity in most of the Squad.

The last of the bunch was an enigmatic creature: Wahka, the Bullywug, or Frogwoman. The creature had dark robes almost constantly wrapped around herself, hood drawn over her broad head, considering the common Bullywug was considered a monster, pariah or at the very least a savage by the civilised races. She appeared to be a sort of outcast of her own kind as well, since her clammy skin was white as bone. Underneath the folds of cloth the albino had an incredibly wide mouth that seemed to split her head almost in two, googly eyes above that had the blood shine throug when the light hit them. Regardless, Wahka was a lithe scout and her powerful feet could take her ten feet up into the air - so had proven to be a valuable member of the squad, if not exactly respected. "Abstain," she croaked, evidencing the capability of speech to the new recruits. As a matter of fact she was generally eager to talk when adressed, though it did not happen often.

Jo'Seph abstained as well, as did the newcomers Pataya, Atale and Nkasa - the latter in the knowledge that this was not yet their decision to make. Should the leadership ever change again it would be a different story.

With Ases vote for Raaz she came in at four, Yalar at two. The Uxian Ex-Priest nodded and clicked his tongue at the result. "I see." He bowed slightly at Raaz and left after saying "Captain".

"Good," shouted Mad Mali and slapped Raaz lightly on the back even though she had voted against her. Lightly for the warrior that was, it still made the Ilder quake in her boots. "Done with the business! Now I drink!"

The only other person that had voted against her, the nervous Sheedi, smiled self consciously before shuffling away after Mali. Soon after the whole squad found themselves around the campfire being interrogated chiefly by the other squads of their ship, the Uxian God of the SeaZahmes Breath. Voitleja and Ebtsun had been allocated to the two squads that shared the ship with Raazes, so they were still around to congratulate her.

Eventually people moved into their tents or went looking for their bedrolls, and sooner than everybody would have wished for the sunrise was upon them. Before the orb of fire had even a chance to rise above the waterline the squads of Zaqrahs mercenary band were collected by their Platoon leaders to break the camp and pack everything up onto the Triremes and Penteconters - the two types of open decked rowing galleys the band utilised as was customary for Uxian fleets of war. Now for the first time the Mammoths that Zaqrah had brought with him were loaded onto the ships, one for each platoon, eight in total.

Finally when the morning was still young the whole band set sail towards Dimi, where they would meet up with the fleets of the Free Cities, those brought by the Prince Tay To Wei of Taytomac, those sent by the Uxian country Vinja and the ships of other mercenary bands.

When they had travelled the first two miles or so and the sun had risen above the horizon properly somebody spotted a rising column of smoke in the direction of their meeting place. It would most likely come from something burning close to port or out on the water.

"Not a great sign," said Yalar quietly to himself, yet nobody could really think of what this could really mean.


OOCAs promised I gave a rundown of the entire squad how it is now so that the newcomers know who's who and the old members can refresh their memories. The members are also listed above the character sheets here, so you can always look up who your buddies are (and who you have at your disposal going forward).

I will probably move the story to the landing at the Meshkou island in the next post, but I couldn't (or rather didn't want to) pack it all into a single post.
  #18  
Old Jul 15th, 2019, 07:06 PM
Ericg1s's Avatar
Ericg1s Ericg1s is online now
Great Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: May 16th, 2021
RPXP: 2525
Ericg1s Ericg1s Ericg1s Ericg1s Ericg1s Ericg1s Ericg1s Ericg1s Ericg1s Ericg1s Ericg1s
Posts: 8,056
"Let's get closer and see what's burning. The human tribes might have used one of their fire weapons."
Jo'Seph heads towards to meeting place.
  #19  
Old Jul 20th, 2019, 05:36 PM
Fwalin McFundin's Avatar
Fwalin McFundin Fwalin McFundin is offline
Great Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Aug 28th, 2019
RPXP: 2448
Fwalin McFundin Fwalin McFundin Fwalin McFundin Fwalin McFundin Fwalin McFundin Fwalin McFundin Fwalin McFundin Fwalin McFundin Fwalin McFundin Fwalin McFundin Fwalin McFundin
Posts: 2,681
Pataya laughsPataya notes that he has not been given a role in the squad yet but this does not concern him, He will act as required, either casting spears from afar, or closing with his axes. He doubts that the squad leader has any experience in working with Yatak warriors. When Jp'Seph makes his comment he laughs out loud. "I was at Meshkou. They will be throwing fire at Bura as fast as they can make it. These humans have a hatred in their hearts for things they do not control"
__________________
Due to some major issues in RL, I am taking a break from RPGX until December.
Taken the Oath of Sangus

Last edited by Fwalin McFundin; Jul 20th, 2019 at 05:37 PM.
  #20  
Old Jul 21st, 2019, 08:42 PM
Yoshimi's Avatar
Yoshimi Yoshimi is offline
Community Supporter
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: May 16th, 2021
RPXP: 3756
Yoshimi Yoshimi Yoshimi Yoshimi Yoshimi Yoshimi Yoshimi Yoshimi Yoshimi Yoshimi Yoshimi
Posts: 2,853
Atale
Atale pipes up from beside the big bear. "I am best at stalking and approaching targets unseen if that is of use."

  #21  
Old Jul 22nd, 2019, 08:06 AM
TheDragonQueen's Avatar
TheDragonQueen TheDragonQueen is offline
The Hoarder of Stories
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Jul 12th, 2020
RPXP: 2614
TheDragonQueen TheDragonQueen TheDragonQueen TheDragonQueen TheDragonQueen TheDragonQueen TheDragonQueen TheDragonQueen TheDragonQueen TheDragonQueen TheDragonQueen
Posts: 2,939
RaazNot expecting the vote to go that way, she smiled at each person who voted for her, reminding herself to be friendly and listen to each of them as the time went. Usually she would hide off on her own, but it looked like her time of hiding was over, "Thank you all for the vote of confidence."

As they walked off towards their destination, Raaz kept an eye out on any ambushes or problems that may arise. Smoke was the first sign of a problem, but she had hoped it was merely a bonfire gone wrong, or someone who didn't know the proper wood to smoke to avoid detection, "As we get closer it might be good to see what we're going up against. I hope it's just a miner fire, and we can help put it out...but until we get answers let's expect the worst. Stay on guard."
  #22  
Old Jul 23rd, 2019, 10:48 AM
Phettberg's Avatar
Phettberg Phettberg is offline
Use your words
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: May 16th, 2021
RPXP: 18295
Phettberg Phettberg Phettberg Phettberg Phettberg Phettberg Phettberg Phettberg Phettberg Phettberg Phettberg
Posts: 9,423
Joining the Fleet, Sabotage and Sailing to face the enemyZaqrahs fleet cut through the waves on the way eastwards to join the rest of the army near the ports of the Free City of Dimi before setting sails to liberate Bura on the northern Island of Meshkou. They had torn down most of their camp and loaded all of their weapons of war, in addition to the ten or so giant Mammoths that Zaqrah had been breeding when he was still working as a merchant in the centre of the Island of Vinione. Luckily none of the large beasts was carried by the 'Zahmes Breath', the trireme holding Raazes Squad of soliders.

Smoke ahead was an ill omen of course, and soon there were whispers amongst the Triremes and Penteconters of the mercenary band about a sneak attack, sabotage or desertion. As a matter of fact it turned out to be the second of the three, but it was even worse than that at first glance.

For when the burning object finally appeared on the horizon it became quickly evident that the human ship that had been captured, the one with the magical crystal at its bow, had been damaged and set alight. In fact it had already half sunken into the waters, cordoned off by half a dozen rowboats from the city and band of guards on the dock keeping screaming onlookers away from the pier and water.

As talk of traitors and trickery got louder on the rowboat that the squad was sitting on Nergui the platoon leader had to shout over the men to stop them gossiping. "This is immaterial to us you loons," she roared. "Can't you see the signaling flags telling our ships to get into formation! There is still a war going on!"

And it was true, many small boats were about the choppy waters of the harbour directing the combined fleets of multiple free cities, mercenary bands and foreign parties with colourful flags. The esoteric language of these signals was unknown to most of the regular soldiers, but from the movements of the many warships it seemed obvious that the lifting of the siege was to go forward as planned.

But there were many other boats active on the waters handing out supplies, ammunition and guidance. Zaqrahs fleet even passed a few longboats that held priests of various denominations administering blessings to their faithful: Amongst them were Uxian dancers of Waya rattling in their chainmail as they twirled, Gettan drummers of their wargod Egra, chanting Keitan priest of Ethias, goddess of war and a boat with more silent blessings of a To'Ari priest of Copty, god of wind and war and a Rak'ari priest of Abis, dragon of Night and Water. Some of the soldiers were eager for such divine intervention as their rowboat floated past these clerics, who reached out with spiritual implements or holy waters and ointments. Most of the Mammoths had their trunks and faces painted with blessed dyes to many cheers, a lot of them even from other parts of the ramshackle army that had been assembled in the waters north of Dimi. They were all fighting for the same cause after all.

"Row," bellowed Nergui when they had entered formation and turned their bow towards the northern island of Meshkou. Sluggishly the boats started moving towards their ultimate destination. It would take them a few hours in which the soldiers took shifts at the boring and exhausting task of rowing in unison to the beat of a drum.

When they were well underway Nergui went through the specfics of the operation again. "Almost half of our fleet will engage the blockade around the Bura docks, assuming they have spent all their fireballs the day before. This will make it possible for the boats carrying armaments and mammoths to land north of the city, so that we can engage the enemy without having to cross the river that splits the hill bura is on in two. It is said the humans have torn down the bridge crossing it."

"There is a long stretch of very thin beach, with the jungle coming close to the waterfront. We will sail past it to the more open beached ten miles north of the city - there we have a better chance of landing our goods and men. The humans may know this and could possibly have obstructed the beach, forcing us to land where they can harass us out of the safety of the forest."

"This ship will be on the northern flank of the fleet, landing fast and hard and giving cover to those in the middle as they unload. The fleet will drop half of its soldiers on the beach, going on fifteen hundred men, five-hundred of those ours. The rest of the manpower will remain on the ships, who will move south to join the rest of the navy to crush all of their vessels."

"You will land with us normally, and until the beach if secured and the men have landed you are still under my command. Once that is done you are free to act as you desire, though I recommend you move through the heavily forested areas as you approach mount Bura. Those beasts you will be hunting should not be hard to find, supposedly working day and night at burrowing into the stone underneath the city."

Almost five hours later they were at the heigth of Bura, yet fifteen miles to the east as not to be spotted immediately on the approach. As promised half of the fleet veered to the left to engage the enemy navy head on, amongst them the heavily armed "turtle ships" that had been brought to Vinione by the third-in-line Prince of Taytomac. Those gettan ships had already proven to be invaluable against this enemy.

The other half sailed northwards, and after another two hours they were sufficiently north enough to find a beach that was appropriate for a landing. Turning northwestwards there first came a wall of jungle into view over the horizon - the sort of beachfront that was deemed a strategical nightmare for a landing. Yet as they sailed on the ships found that instead of yellow sand a bank of white clouds appeared in the distance that went all the way to the ground - like an opaque wall of mist.

"Spirits - damn this magical trickery," Nergui cursed. "We can't sail into their cursed fog without knowing what's inside it."

The Tsin Goun commander had to look for the commanding ships of the fleet, waiting what the order would be. Eventually a few checkered flags were waved, the command that was issued making her frown only briefly.

Nergui shook her head gently, steeled herself as she turned and shouted back at the rowers: "We're doing it the hard way! Landing right here - expect missile fire immediately. Disembark as soon as we hit the beach and move only as close to the jungle as necessary to find something to fire at. I'll be buggered if they aren't waiting here for us."

The whole fleet turned sluggishly, at first rearranging itself towards the beach. Finally the rowing was started anew, feverish and fast this time, rushing towards the small stretch of sand. At thirty yards out it still seemed like the jungle may be deserted after all. At twenty yards out some soldiers were shouting that they saw people in the jungle, but they couldn't be sure. At ten yards a rain of arrows and spears flew out of the green to pelt the approaching ships. When the boats hits the beach almost every soldier could see the rows of humans retreating slightly into the jungle ahead while still firing out at the fleet.


OOCTL DR Version: The Human Ship you have captured is sunk because there are traitors of some variety amongst the army, but it does not matter overly much because the crystal hadn't charged fully anyway - same goes for the human fleet, hence a sudden attack (they are equally out of magical ammo).

The best place for a landing is obscured by (probably magical) mist and therefore a landing on a narrow beach must be made, which will cause much more casualties.

From here on out give me two defence rolls for missile fire (which will likely be dodge, but possibly block if you have a shield) with each and every post that you make.
  #23  
Old Jul 23rd, 2019, 11:24 AM
TheDragonQueen's Avatar
TheDragonQueen TheDragonQueen is offline
The Hoarder of Stories
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Jul 12th, 2020
RPXP: 2614
TheDragonQueen TheDragonQueen TheDragonQueen TheDragonQueen TheDragonQueen TheDragonQueen TheDragonQueen TheDragonQueen TheDragonQueen TheDragonQueen TheDragonQueen
Posts: 2,939
RaazAs they came upon their ship, Raaz felt her heart sink with the remains. It took a lot of effort to get that ship, and now it was gone. It wasn't the end of the world, but I minor annoyance to have succeeded to have that success ripped out from under them.

As they gathered on Nergui she watched him in action, trying to gather the leadership he had and learn by example. Decisions were made quickly and efficiently and had to take the man's lives into danger. While cloaked on fog would be safer against the missles it would risk damaging the ship, thus their only escape from the world.

With a shout, "Take cover!"

She dodged behind some wooden crates to block the incoming attack before pulling out her own bow and looking for someone to strike against.

OOC
Dice defense:
3d6 3, 4, 3 Total = 10

Dice defense:
3d6 1, 2, 4 Total = 7
  #24  
Old Jul 23rd, 2019, 08:59 PM
Ericg1s's Avatar
Ericg1s Ericg1s is online now
Great Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: May 16th, 2021
RPXP: 2525
Ericg1s Ericg1s Ericg1s Ericg1s Ericg1s Ericg1s Ericg1s Ericg1s Ericg1s Ericg1s Ericg1s
Posts: 8,056
Dodge rolls:

Dice Roll:
3d6 6, 3, 1 Total = 10


Dice Roll:
3d6 3, 3, 4 Total = 10


Jo'Seph tries to run to the side and out of the line of fire, while quickly looking for a path he can approach the archers from cover.

Last edited by Ericg1s; Jul 23rd, 2019 at 09:00 PM.
  #25  
Old Jul 24th, 2019, 09:57 AM
Yoshimi's Avatar
Yoshimi Yoshimi is offline
Community Supporter
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: May 16th, 2021
RPXP: 3756
Yoshimi Yoshimi Yoshimi Yoshimi Yoshimi Yoshimi Yoshimi Yoshimi Yoshimi Yoshimi Yoshimi
Posts: 2,853
Atale
Always happy to be on dry land, the little golem tumbles away from the incoming missiles and looks for the shortest route to cover, following Jo'seph.



 
  #26  
Old Jul 26th, 2019, 04:18 PM
Fwalin McFundin's Avatar
Fwalin McFundin Fwalin McFundin is offline
Great Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Aug 28th, 2019
RPXP: 2448
Fwalin McFundin Fwalin McFundin Fwalin McFundin Fwalin McFundin Fwalin McFundin Fwalin McFundin Fwalin McFundin Fwalin McFundin Fwalin McFundin Fwalin McFundin Fwalin McFundin
Posts: 2,681
Pataya attacksPataya has seen that a landing would be needed. He searched the ship for a large piece of wood to use as a shield and charges up the beach carrying it. He hopes he will draw some fire allowing archers on the ship to target some foes. As he charges he roars at the humans.


Dice Shield:
3d6 5, 4, 6 Total = 15

Dice Dodge:
3d6 3, 2, 2 Total = 7
__________________
Due to some major issues in RL, I am taking a break from RPGX until December.
Taken the Oath of Sangus
  #27  
Old Jul 30th, 2019, 08:24 AM
Phettberg's Avatar
Phettberg Phettberg is offline
Use your words
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: May 16th, 2021
RPXP: 18295
Phettberg Phettberg Phettberg Phettberg Phettberg Phettberg Phettberg Phettberg Phettberg Phettberg Phettberg
Posts: 9,423
Ashore"Shields up if you have them," Nergui roared as the first volley of arrows and spears flew their way. "Or hit the deck!"

As it was not even everybody in the Infantry had a shield with them, considering this was a ragtag band where everybody had brought whatever equipment they had owned, so most of the passengers of the trireme ducked down under the benches one sat on to row. Yet there was not nearly enough space as one would have liked, so when the ship rammed into the sand of the beaches and stopped some of the squad found themselves nicked or worse by the death from above.

"Infantry out," the Platoon commander ordered. "Push this rabble back into the jungle, shield the Mammoths!"

The ocean wasn't deep here, with a gentle slope leading out into the waters, so those that jumped overboard immediately like Jo'Seph didn't even have to get their trousers wet - or anything at all in fact, in the case of the acrobatic Atale. But it was true that the Mammoths could not jump overboard, or jump at all, so while they had been heavily armoured in the front they were stuck on the boats until the beach was properly secured. At the initiative of Jo'Seph, and following the orders of Nergui, the rest of the squads Infantry piled onto the beach to move to the right, trying to get the humans in a pincer motion.

And the jungle beyond the narrow stretch of sand was swarming with humans. Impossible to count even though their white bodies showed up so well against the green, but they took steps backwards and sideways as they readied another volley. To find a target was easy enough for Raaz, even if it would probably be a challenge to find the same human twice, as they kept in motion to use the forest not only as cover but to confuse.

The second volley left even more of Zaqrahs irregulars shot. Even Pataya, who had ripped a bench out of the deck to raise it in front of him, found that he had an arrow stuck in his armor slightly above his hip, the metal pushing into flesh. But finally the archers of the Squad raised their readied weapons to fire a volley of their own into the jungle.


OOCI have a mockup of your side of the beach at the ready:
 


We will do this a bit more freeform since it is futile to try and count all the enemies and participants in an all out battle. But in accordance with how we do the combat you have time for two actions each post (being mindful of how long it takes to reload a bow). There will always be an enemy in range to shoot at or engage in melee with, and you'll always have at least one attack targeting you. The only sort of cover available would be the boats, but that only from being within them, or the jungle (though the humans are in there, so expect melee engagement). This won't be going on for an endless amount of turns, so the main thing should be trying not to die while pushing the humans away as quickly as possible.

In any case remember: Two defences of your choice each turn.
  #28  
Old Jul 30th, 2019, 06:50 PM
Ericg1s's Avatar
Ericg1s Ericg1s is online now
Great Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: May 16th, 2021
RPXP: 2525
Ericg1s Ericg1s Ericg1s Ericg1s Ericg1s Ericg1s Ericg1s Ericg1s Ericg1s Ericg1s Ericg1s
Posts: 8,056
Jo'Seph moves forward into the jungle to use the trees as cover. This may put him in melee with the humans, but he has taken out his sword.
  #29  
Old Jul 31st, 2019, 05:34 PM
Yoshimi's Avatar
Yoshimi Yoshimi is offline
Community Supporter
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: May 16th, 2021
RPXP: 3756
Yoshimi Yoshimi Yoshimi Yoshimi Yoshimi Yoshimi Yoshimi Yoshimi Yoshimi Yoshimi Yoshimi
Posts: 2,853
Atale
She shadows Jo'Seph and will have his back if they engage in melee. She dodges and weaves along the beach, attempting to make a difficult target for projectiles.


 


Stats
HP = 22
  #30  
Old Aug 1st, 2019, 03:25 PM
Fwalin McFundin's Avatar
Fwalin McFundin Fwalin McFundin is offline
Great Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Aug 28th, 2019
RPXP: 2448
Fwalin McFundin Fwalin McFundin Fwalin McFundin Fwalin McFundin Fwalin McFundin Fwalin McFundin Fwalin McFundin Fwalin McFundin Fwalin McFundin Fwalin McFundin Fwalin McFundin
Posts: 2,681
Pataya attacksPataya charges up the beach then throws aside the bench to draw his axes and make an antler attack on the nearest human. As he charges he roars at the humans.

Dice Antler attack:
3d6 4, 3, 6 Total = 13

Dice Antler Damage:
1d6+3 (3)+3 Total = 6

Dice Dodge:
3d6 1, 4, 2 Total = 7

Dice Dodge:
3d6 6, 3, 1 Total = 10
__________________
Due to some major issues in RL, I am taking a break from RPGX until December.
Taken the Oath of Sangus
Closed Thread

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:04 AM.
Skin by Birched, making use of original art by paiute.( 2009-2012)


RPG Crossing, Copyright ©2003 - 2021, RPG Crossing Inc; powered by vBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Template-Modifications by TMB