Game Thread Path of A Padawan, Act 1 - Page 2 - RPG Crossing
RPG Crossing Home Forums Create An Account! Site Rules & Help

RPG Crossing
Go Back   RPG Crossing > Games > Star Wars RPG > Path of A Padawan: A Clone Wars Tale
twitter facebook mastodon bluesky

Notices

Old Jul 3rd, 2011, 09:38 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 1072
Apocalyps3 Apocalyps3 Apocalyps3 Apocalyps3 Apocalyps3 Apocalyps3 Apocalyps3 Apocalyps3
OOCCrit confirmation
Dice Roll:
1d20+4 (13)+4 Total = 17
Old Jul 3rd, 2011, 10:52 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 11461
copatt copatt copatt copatt copatt copatt copatt copatt copatt copatt copatt
AC 15; Vitality 8; Wounds 10

Frija watched with envy as the other Padawans drew their lightsabers. That should be me. I should have one too. Having been at the fore of the group, she did not have to take a step back to position herself behind the line of Padawans. Frija shouldered her sporting blaster rifle and drew a bead on droid to the far left. She trembled with nerves as she
Dice Initiative:
d20+3 (19)+3 Total = 22

Dice to hit:
d20+3 (20)+3 Total = 23

Dice critical confirmation:
d20+3 (16)+3 Total = 19

Dice damage:
3d6 6, 5, 4 Total = 15
squeezed the trigger.

Last edited by copatt; Jul 4th, 2011 at 04:57 PM.
Old Jul 4th, 2011, 12:52 PM
I Fling Poo!

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 241
MonkeyPunk MonkeyPunk MonkeyPunk
Round 1: AC16; VP9; WP15

"This is what we've been training for..." Akara heard his words, but it was the statement that bothered her. She had not been training for this, none of them had really. Sure they were trained in the use of a the lightsaber and various tactics, well some more than others, but they trained to be Jedi, and a Jedi's ultimate goal was one of peace, not battle.

Regardless, she still drew her lightsaber, igniting it, and with the telltale 'hisshum" the bright green blade emerged. She Taking 10 To use Enhance Ability at a +5 skill modifier for a result of 15. Which gives me a +2 to Dex.
Dice Initiative:
1d20+1 (1)+1 Total = 2
readies herself, taking on a more defensive stance and moving to stand beside the Scout. Ready to engage any of the droids who may get past the other two or fire upon the girl.

Holding my attack action to see what the outcome is of the initial encounter. That and my Initiative being a measely 2, I'm sure I'll be the last to be able to attack. OOC

Last edited by MonkeyPunk; Jul 4th, 2011 at 02:08 PM.
Old Jul 4th, 2011, 06:23 PM
Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 323
Shuji Shuji Shuji Shuji
Day 1, hour 12, unidentified planet, 1.5km west of crash site

OOCNot really sure how to do this, but to save from cluttering with the silly amount of rolls involved, I did them in the mechanics thread.

Order of attack is: Frija,STAP3,Becca,STAP2,STAP1,Darrek,AkaraInitiative Results

As the STAP platforms closed with your group, they formed a line of attack, and it seemed as if each one of them attacked a specific target, namley, the three padawan's wielding lightsabers.

To the untrained eye, several events took place almost at the same time. But to the trained apprentice(Read: all of you), the actions played out almost in slow motion.

First to act was Frija, squeezing the trigger on her rifle. Her aim flew true, and a bolt of searing energy streaked across the open field, slamming dead in the center of the nearest STAP. Evidently her shot hit something important, for the platform exploded rather spectacularly, sending what was left of it's Battle Droid pilot spinning off into the ground, very obviously deactivated.

The two remaining STAP's hurtled in towards the padawans's, and both triggered built-in light laser cannons almost simultaneously.

Years of training evidiently kicked in however, for the Padawan's lightsabers hummed and twirled, and all shots were deflected with a minimum of effort.

The STAP's made a mistake however, in hurtling straight past their opponents. As the first one passed by Darrek, his lightsaber flashed, and a slice of the speeder that shot past him came flying off. The STAP flew on for a moment before crashing into the ground, creating a large, long furrow of earth behind it.

The second one sped past Becca, and though she swung, the attack was a hair too late to hit the rapidly accelerating speeder, and it shot past her without any more trouble.

OOCSo basicaly, two STAP's down, one left, which is now behind you all, flying straight past you. No wounds on your side, you lucky lot.
Old Jul 4th, 2011, 06:37 PM
Sneaky silent H

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 228
Jhaded Jhaded Jhaded
Ac: 15 vp: 12 wp: 14

Becca lets go the release on the lightsaber as the droid rushes past and pulls her hand held blaster pistol from its holster on her side, her arm coming up swiftly as she attempts to
Dice Ranged Attack:
d20+2 (3)+2 Total = 5
3d6 6, 2, 4 Total = 12
shoot the droid before it has a chance to turn back onto them, not even bothering to move other than turning around to face it.

I realize Friya gets to go first Initiative wise, so my action actually will come after hers, half round to pull the pistol half round to shoot, no defensive actions.OOC
Old Jul 4th, 2011, 08:04 PM
I Fling Poo!

Tools
User Statistics
Holding her stance as two of the STAP are taken out by her comrades, she mentally prepares herself for the third as it streaks past the two Jedi and right past herself and the scout. More reaction than thought, the Jedi
Dice Attack:
1d20+3 (3)+3 Total = 6
Dice Damage:
2d8+1 (1, 3)+1 Total = 5
slices across the passing STAP in a downward arc, hoping to catch a piece of the droid or it's speeder, however her timing is off, and she misses the droid by inches, slicing past the rear as it passes them by and speeds around to make another pass. Following through on her swing, she easily spins to face the STAP as it circles back, positioning her lightsaber in a defensive position for the inevitable incoming blaster fire.

Using my held attack actionOOC

Last edited by MonkeyPunk; Jul 5th, 2011 at 04:09 PM.
Old Jul 4th, 2011, 08:16 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 11461
copatt copatt copatt copatt copatt copatt copatt copatt copatt copatt copatt
Turning first head, then whole body, Frija watched the surviving STAP zip by her and the Padawans. Raising her rifle again, Frija quickly acquired the new target. She
Dice to hit:
d20+3 (8)+3 Total = 11

Dice damage if needed:
3d6 2, 5, 6 Total = 13
squeezed the trigger again, but this time her shot was low and wide. Come on Frija, you have to do better than that.

Last edited by copatt; Jul 4th, 2011 at 08:19 PM.
Old Jul 6th, 2011, 06:40 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 1072
Apocalyps3 Apocalyps3 Apocalyps3 Apocalyps3 Apocalyps3 Apocalyps3 Apocalyps3 Apocalyps3
Smiling as his blade simmered through the droid and its STAP, Darrek recovered from his swing in time to see the final droid making its rounds back to them. His companion's shots had not met their target, and now it was ready to assault them once more.

No more of this. He muttered, moving a few feet into position and
Dice Roll:
1d20+4 (17)+4 Total = 21
Dice Roll:
2d8+5 (3, 6)+5 Total = 14
swinging his blade effortlessly into the path of the STAP.

OOCForgot to mention that it was a power attack, but dice were rolled correctly.

Last edited by Apocalyps3; Jul 6th, 2011 at 06:41 PM.
Old Jul 8th, 2011, 09:50 AM
I Fling Poo!

Tools
User Statistics
Again Akara took up a defensive stance, lightsaber at the ready, ready to deflect any incoming blaster fire from the remaining Droid. She watched as the male Padawan, clearly more proficient at combat, attack the returning droid, waiting and ready to attack should it be necessary.

Again, holding my action.OCC

Last edited by MonkeyPunk; Jul 8th, 2011 at 09:51 AM.