RPG Crossing Home Forums Create An Account! Site Rules & Help

RPG Crossing
Go Back   RPG Crossing > Games > Mutants & Masterminds > Arbiters of a New Age M&M 3e
twitter facebook

Notices

Old 09-27-2019, 12:44 PM
Elder Dragon Legend

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 13574
PalladiaMors PalladiaMors PalladiaMors PalladiaMors PalladiaMors PalladiaMors PalladiaMors PalladiaMors PalladiaMors PalladiaMors PalladiaMors
"Tank you for te drink, and te advice, and fixing my sword, and listening, and, well, everyting I guess," Natalia says to Loki with a smile. Certainly a lot more personable than the last god, and probably a lot more helpful too. With a polite nod of her head she steps into the portal, though she does think to take a deep breath beforehand, just in case it emerges underwater.
Old 09-27-2019, 01:34 PM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 10646
Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit
"Indeed it is, indeed it is. And I will. Thanks. See ya soon."

Sapphire steps through the portal, still in her bikini, hat and sunglasses. Her small backpack hangs off one shoulder.
Old 09-27-2019, 09:53 PM
Entirely Ridiculous

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 5727
WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast
Sapphire and Wither
The three of you are soon standing on... a remarkably similar beach. The ocean is bluer and calmer, the land behind you a ferny green, the sand whiter and softer.

Inka looks around expectantly, but the island you're on is barely an acre. "Where is he?" she asks blankly, putting her hands on her hips and looking out to see. "I bet we have to go for a swim."
Do no harm, take no guff.
Old 09-27-2019, 10:22 PM
Elder Dragon Legend

Tools
User Statistics
PalladiaMors PalladiaMors PalladiaMors PalladiaMors PalladiaMors PalladiaMors PalladiaMors PalladiaMors PalladiaMors PalladiaMors PalladiaMors
"I have no idea, tis isn't my show. Should we have brought his avatar wit us? Is tat why he isn't here?" Natalia asks, having no idea how these things are supposed to work.
Old 09-29-2019, 07:24 PM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit
Sapphire takes off her hat and puts her sunglasses inside it, then drops her small pack next to that.
"Last one in drinks the first mug at Thor's Realm! No teleporting!", and she runs into the water, diving into a wave.
Old 09-29-2019, 08:55 PM
Entirely Ridiculous

Tools
User Statistics
WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast
Sapphire and Wither
Inka squeals and scrambles to drop her stuff and splashes in after her, giggling excitedly all the way.

Once you've entered the water, you notice something strange... rather than feeling like you're beneath the waves, it's much closer to flying. Moving up, down, left, right, takes but a thought and your body moves on instinct, swimming as agilely as any fish, seeing as clearly through the azure water as if noon.

Inka is the first to open her mouth. "Can you hear me?" she asks, bubbles floating upward, but you can with surprising clarity.
Old 09-29-2019, 10:08 PM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
C.C. laughs as she too is realizing what they can do in the water. "I can!"
She dives up out of the water like a dolphin in the real world,
Dice Acrobatics:
1d20+10 (12)+10 Total = 22
attempting a full straight body backwards flip before going back in the water with a skilled dive.

Last edited by Drachenspirit; 09-29-2019 at 10:09 PM.
Old 09-29-2019, 11:27 PM
Elder Dragon Legend

Tools
User Statistics
Having grown up on the beach and spent a lot of her free time in the water Natalia needs no encoragement to drop her own things on the beach and dive in. The "water" is somethinv to get used to but it's surprisingly easy, especially for someone with practice moving through the air as well as water. She nods her head at Inka, then realizes she doesn't need to hold her breath. "I can! So what do we do? Swim down?" she asks, having no idea what to do here.
Old 09-30-2019, 12:13 AM
Entirely Ridiculous

Tools
User Statistics
Wither and Sapphire
Inka's too busy cheering for Sapphire's flip to immediately answer that question.
"I'unno. Guess I figured he'd just show up!"

In the distant blue, a titan's head and shoulders can be seen approaching. Soon, the bearded face and gilded crown is clear, the giant striding up the watery slope toward you all. "Hello," he greets pleasantly.

"Hiii King Poseidon!" Inka enthuses, kicking her feet. "Nice to meet you!"
Old 09-30-2019, 11:32 AM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
Sapphire bobbed to the surface to behold the mightiness that is Poseidon. She smiles and says, "Hey Poseidon. Beautiful place you have here."
Old 09-30-2019, 06:37 PM
Elder Dragon Legend

Tools
User Statistics
Natalia is a bit absorbed with the swimming, it's been too long since she's had the opportunity. Even still it doesn't take much for her to notice the form of Poseidon looming towards them. It would seem every god presents themselves in a different way, which makes sense. Still she just hovers in the water for a moment until her senses return to her, the young woman looking up with a simple "Hello Poseidon, I really like your oceans!" And then promptly grimaces and winces at having said something so dumb, so much for a good first impression.
Old 09-30-2019, 10:18 PM
Entirely Ridiculous

Tools
User Statistics
Sapphire and Wither
Poseidon smiles. "Thank you," he bids. "I'm rather fond of them too."

He looks between the three of you. "Is there something I can do for you today?"
Old 09-30-2019, 11:13 PM
Elder Dragon Legend

Tools
User Statistics
"I... don't know," Natalia confesses, not really having thought too much about what she would say or ask. Or for that matter what she could or should say or ask. "I tink I'm just on te tour, I'm a bit out of my element. No pun intended. I mean I'm not saying te water isn't my element, I like it, but... I am not good at tis kind of ting," she sighs, perhaps a great understatement.