RPG Crossing Home Forums Create An Account! Site Rules & Help

RPG Crossing
Go Back   RPG Crossing > Recruiting, Solos and Open Gaming > Advertisements > Games Seeking Players
twitter facebook

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 11-08-2019, 05:21 PM
Mysterious Ice Ninja

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 2032
Touketsu Touketsu Touketsu Touketsu Touketsu Touketsu Touketsu Touketsu Touketsu Touketsu Touketsu
Yeah! I was thinking of build options; just wanted to see which ones would be viable based on level availability.
Old 11-09-2019, 11:03 AM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 1267
KhamLuc KhamLuc KhamLuc KhamLuc KhamLuc KhamLuc KhamLuc KhamLuc KhamLuc
Interesting , I let a feather here
WIP

Dal "SpiritBreezer"character sheet

right-aligned image

Name: Dal "SpiritBreezer"
Race: Dragonborn White
Class: Barbarian than maybe later Cleric - LIFE Domain
BAckground: Urban Bounty Hunter
Appearance: All White Skin, wearing clean Chain mail over some purple vestment. His body is not as clean ... many imperfections on his face revealing that he was not the most popular over the temple.
Personality: he Got some kind of code to drive his action . most of it turns around his famous shout: "Nobody fall under my watch... unless not those on my side, Haahaha!"
Personaliy traits : always got a plan when thing go wrong
Ideal : I'm loyal to my friend, not to any ideal... and everyone else can take a trip down to the Styx
Bond : Someone I loved fall because of me ... that will never happen again

History: receive as a marriage gift for donation a the Life Temple .. he was raise for bringing back hostage in particular delicate mission ... waiting for his first real job ... he got time to make his scale a little harder... now its time to make news friend

Post Rate: 1x per workday, little to none on the weekend
[/FIELDSET]

Last edited by KhamLuc; 11-14-2019 at 12:35 PM.
Old 11-09-2019, 10:45 PM
Lone Wolf

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 5336
Togot Togot Togot Togot Togot Togot Togot Togot Togot Togot Togot
right-aligned image

Name: Willow the worthless wizard AKA Weeping Willow

Race: Human Male

Class: Wizard Illusionist

Background: Sage

Traits: I am tolerant of other races and faiths. I always expect the worst so I am never disappointed, but occasionally surprised.

Ideal: I will never give up no matter how often I fail

Bond: I am obligated to help fellow wizards when they ask for it.

Flaws: I am an alcoholic

Appearance: I am a disheveled forty year old gentlemen with a unkempt beard, shabby robes, an eye patch, and I don’t bathe too often, so I’m often covered in dirt. My hair hasn’t been cut in some time, and my clothes need washing.

Personality: I am a very gloomy and depressed downtrodden individual with low self-esteem. I always expect the worst and I am rarely disappointed. My failures weigh heavily on my and I try to drink my despair away which is where I spend most of my gold. I am not judgmental of others, because who am I to judge, so I can tolerate a lot of questionable behavior from others. Despite all of this, I keep trying and never give up.

Backstory:

RP Sample:

Old 11-11-2019, 07:50 PM
Mature Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 1518
Hundur Hundur Hundur Hundur Hundur Hundur Hundur Hundur Hundur Hundur Hundur
This sounds fun! Count me in!

Application, COMPLETE!
right-aligned image
Name: Tavuk, the Scourge
Race: Bugbear
Class: Barbarian/Rogue (emphasis on the latter)

Background: Last of His Tribe (Uthgardt Tribe Member)
Trait: I place no stock in wealthy or well-mannered folk. Money and manners won't save you from a hungry owlbear. I am slow to learn the ways of civilized races.
Bond: I owe my life to the hobgoblin band that defeated my tribe during a raid.
Ideal: Teamwork. The better you work with others, the more likely our survival; no bugbear is an island.
Flaw: Violence is my answer to almost any challenge.

Appearance: Though he walks with hunched back and slumped shoulders, Tavuk would reach close to eight feet at his full height, and his brown, grizzly bulk weighed around 340 pounds. His black hair is a chaotic mass of tangles, some of which are braided with small bones that he gathers from his enemies; a custom acquired from his tribe. He has glowing golden eyes with brows to cheekbones that are often streaked in tar, giving one the impression that he is a devotee of Grankhul, the bugbear god of the hunt (if one were well-versed in bugbear religion). He wears an assortment of leather and hide cloths, fastened around the skull of an owlbear which rests on his left shoulder. Around his waist is tied his weapon of choice: a long, black, wicked-looking whip, with a barbed tip. Strapped to his left arm is an oddly-shaped buckler, made of some kind of dull metal.

Personality: Tavuk is ruthless in battle and can be cruel to his enemies, but he is a team player, which was odd for a bugbear. Unlike most bugbears, Tavuk does not charge blindly on the battlefield; he prefers to skulk in the shadows before he strikes, and considers it a failure if he's pushed into frontline cover without an obvious advantage. Self-preservation still remains a strong impulse to the bugbear, and from time to time a berserker-like battle hunger takes over when the circumstances are either right or horribly wrong, but this has been tempered by months of training with the hobgoblin warriors who had taught him a basic grasp of tactics and coordinated warfare. He wouldn't go out of his way to protect his companions - for he is of the opinion that each one should hold their own - but he also values his party members as essential to success. As for friendship, that would be another story.

Backstory: Violence was no strange thing to bugbear tribes; one could argue that for them, it was a way of life. The clan in which Tavuk belonged as a pup was no different. He grew up knowing and being proficient in dealing cruel harm - sometimes even against his own kin, sometimes leading to death - to settle disputes. For them, only the strong survived. Yet though Tavuk was no weakling, but he preferred quick thinking and decisive action over brute strength. Thus he was regarded as an odd and less-than-worthy member of the tribe, tolerated only because he too was an effective fighter.

While out on a raid against neighboring tribes, Tavuk and his kin were ambushed by a hobgoblin band. Though the bugbears were proficient in stealth and were deadly surprise attackers, the coordinated and tactical strategies of the more intelligent goblinoids won the encounter, leaving no survivors. That is, none except Tavuk. He quickly foresaw his defeat, and was genuinely impressed at their commander's grasp of warfare and proficiency in battle. When the last of his companions died, Tavuk dropped his bow and spear in surrender, stating his intent to surrender; and learn from their ways. Bugbears were considered fodder for goblinoid war parties, though strong; few possessed the self-control or intellect necessary to follow or make tactical decisions. The commander was intrigued, and allowed Tavuk to join.

Many moons and skirmishes later, Tavuk the Scourge finds himself separated from his new crew after a particularly bad fall from a cliff and into a river while they were hunting owlbears for dinner. Having no coin with which to travel to their rendezvous point, the bugbear stumbled upon news of a nearby Thunderclock Tavern, where one who would be successful got to keep any treasure they find in the dungeon prepared by its proprietors. Shrugging his shoulders and seeing no harm in trying, Tavuk decided to seek out the tavern, and potential income.

Last edited by Hundur; 11-12-2019 at 02:20 AM.
Old 11-12-2019, 04:03 PM
Foolish Mortal

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 10779
Huhart Huhart Huhart Huhart Huhart Huhart Huhart Huhart Huhart Huhart Huhart
Quote:
Originally Posted by Impaleddearan View Post
-Deadline: December 20th
November 20th would be better... LOL!
Old 11-14-2019, 11:15 AM
The Dread Lord

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 401
Impaleddearan Impaleddearan Impaleddearan Impaleddearan Impaleddearan
I think so lmao
I swear upon the Oath of Sangus
Old 11-14-2019, 11:20 AM
The Dread Lord

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 401
Impaleddearan Impaleddearan Impaleddearan Impaleddearan Impaleddearan
Im actually going to close them and we will after when T is done with their character
I swear upon the Oath of Sangus
Old 11-14-2019, 12:37 PM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 1267
KhamLuc KhamLuc KhamLuc KhamLuc KhamLuc KhamLuc KhamLuc KhamLuc KhamLuc
application update ... tell me if you what me to flavor it a little more or if it ok for you?

https://www.rpgcrossing.com/showthre...75#post8571675

Last edited by KhamLuc; 11-14-2019 at 12:37 PM.
Closed Thread