RPG Crossing Home Forums Create An Account! Site Rules & Help

RPG Crossing
Go Back   RPG Crossing > Recruiting, Solos and Open Gaming > Advertisements > Games Seeking Players
twitter facebook

Notices

Old 10-24-2017, 03:48 AM
Use your words

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 9757
Phettberg Phettberg Phettberg Phettberg Phettberg Phettberg Phettberg Phettberg Phettberg Phettberg Phettberg
Heroes of Unity City - Applications re-opened!

Heroes of Unity City

Recruiting one to three replacement characters

See also here for start of new applications

Intro
"Few years have passed since the nations of the world tried to unleash their nuclear arsenal against each other. Missiles made their way across the globe to certainly destroy all of mankind if nothing was done. Thousands of defence agents all across the world were monitoring their progress, just to find them suddenly disappeared or redirected. Something else lit the skies instead. With no warning mysterious Men and women were suddenly battling over the heads of an uncomprehending world populace, unleashing powers beyond any humans capabilities or the technologically possible. Who were those people that appeared out of nowhere? Many said, they had been among us all along, hidden. And after their work was done, to hiding they returned. Superhumans, Aliens, Demons – whatever they were, the world now knew they were among us. Almost all countries of the world forgot about each other and responded with restricting policies, trying to find and monitor these Outsiders - to weaponize them, control them, imprison them. Soon there were not many refuges left where people that knew they were different could go without fearing for their lives. One such place was Unity City. What a fitting name. You went there, even though you took no part in saving the world. Unity. You knew not who did it, but you felt that you were like them, could be them. It was time to no longer deny what you are. In this city, here is where you will make your stand. Here is where you will forge your future."

SystemMutants and Masterminds 3rd Edition – only the Players Handbook or SRD needed.

Experience with M&M is not required. If you need a hand with the rules at any point pm me with what you'd want your character to be able to do, and i will help you figure out the mechanics behind it.

ThemeThe Slow Emergence and Empowerment of Super-Humanity in an alternate Present.
FlavourFocused on strong Characterisation and personal Drama, with space for both Light-heartedness and gritty scenes.

SettingThe world is much as we know it, apart from the incident. At the brink of world war three all of the animosity ever present on earth almost escalated. Technically everything did escalate. Luckily it was also then that Superhumanity decided to reveal itself and to safe earth. It seemed the world had forced their hand. In the aftermath international tensions have mostly disappeared as nearly all countries of the world are scrambling to get a hold of the new nuclear weapon – the superhuman. Forgotten in all this is a small city state located on an island in the north Atlantic, Unity City. Originally founded as a Portuguese colony the "Ilha da unidade" had changed hands and names often. For the first two hundred years it was habitated it went back and forth between Spanish and Portuguese rule, until from the early 19th century onward it found itself under British colonial control and was supplied with its final name. After the second world war it was turned into an experimental supranational entity, a neutral ground for diplomacy, trade, industry and finance. It was supposed to be a beacon of cooperation, freedom, peace and prosperity. Quickly many different people from all over the world streamed onto the island, turning the little villages that the island had held into one colourful and well sized town almost overnight. Over 60 years later it is mostly forgotten as a signal for world peace, but is only thought of as a place for tax evaders, international criminals and dodgy bankers. Until very recently, that is. In the last few years the city has swollen to a six million souls metropolis, struggling to keep up with visas and citizenship requests. It is no secret that many of the recent migrants are suspected Supes, but Unity City is not picky. For now the policy is ignorance and open arms. Everybody is thinking one thing though: Depending on how grateful their new citizens behave this might change very quickly. A volatile state of affairs.

In terms of a map i will most likely be working with a customised google maps look at singapore, as that is a quasi island state.

The Story / What the Players will be doing:

Number of Spots / Posting RateI will be taking on between Four and Six Players depending on interest and which concepts are thrown at me.

I’d say a post rate of around 2 posts per Week is reasonable, with hopefully more during Combat Scenes. Certainly it should never go much below that for any prolonged period of time without a reason given. Not every post needs to be a literary masterpiece as long as there is some thought behind it, but none should be made completely without love.

Application Process
All Origin Stories are welcome: Mutants, Occult, Cosmic Powers, Gods, Demons, Aliens, Technological, Skill based or anything else you can think of. If you want to throw me a bone, maybe your character does not even know where his powers come from, and will only find out as part of the overall story. (If you want to do this please tell me which Origins you do not like at all in the Application, so we can avoid annoyance.)

Due to the nature of the themes of the game that will pop up (Namely Superhumans vs the world of Normals), there will not be space for many technological superheroes at once in the group.

Starting Power Level will be 8 to represent Heroes that were not able to train or use their powers much as of yet or have gained them very recently. Through the first few adventures the Heroes will be gaining more Power Points than usual, taking them to the comfortable Power Level 10 in 4-6 adventures, after which I will slow Power Point gain down to normal levels again.

!New Players will be Power Level 10 with the standard amount of Power Points!

What I will need from every application is this:

You can already work on a character sheet if you like and discuss the specifics with me per Pm, but I do not want any mechanics visible to other players, as noted above. Any preliminary character builds MUST be in a secret box to me. I won’t disqualify anybody for slipping up here, but it won’t make me happy either.

Last edited by Phettberg; 10-27-2019 at 04:03 PM.
Old 10-24-2017, 03:51 AM
Use your words

Tools
User Statistics
Phettberg Phettberg Phettberg Phettberg Phettberg Phettberg Phettberg Phettberg Phettberg Phettberg Phettberg
Are there any set of powers you do not allow? Like "Variable", for example.

I don't want to outright ban any power, as i am sure there were specific playtesting situations that made the writers feel it was needed. As for "Variable" - I can tell you straight away that I am not a fan, since I don't see the upsides compared to a power array. The downsides are more planning beforehand and arguing during gameplay about what is or is not applicable. As you can probably guess i have had negative personal experiences with it. Of course, I could potentially be persuaded.

Has there been a history of discrimination in the world? Have metahumans been enslaved? Have they had laws enacted against them? Didn't "the incident" reveal their presence? How long after the incident is the present game setting set at?

The Incident happened a year or two ago at the most, emotions are still very strong. Additionally, only two dozen of the strongest Superhumans in existence "participated" in it. Some died and their bodies may have been recovered, lending solid evidence to Superhuman presence. The rest just disappeared to various hiding places.

The "average" Super had no part in this at all, but they feel the consequences the most. The mildest form is nations using them to cause general panic in the population to gather enough support for draconic surveillance measures, making finding them amongst the populace a lot more likely and forcing them at least to register. There's no superhuman detection system in place, but the ones that can't turn their powers off or are just plain ugly do not fare well. In these the most liberal of countries they are bullied, marginalised or forced into government work, possibly with a symbolic salary. In some places around the world it might be a touch worse even. The specifics are not the most important thing, the bottomline is that the world is an ugly place, and Unity city comparatively a paradise. But even there Superhumans are hiding as best they can, and the story starts when that changes.

Player Character Archetype/Powers Origin/Source Sheet?
Saratek Cecilia "Echo" Farrell ESP/Telekinetic Experiment/Psionic o
Hiruma Kohaku Johan Peukert / “The Artificer” Matter Transformator/Teleporter Experiment/Magical o
grdell Marcos Costas (Mark)/ "Bishop" Spatial Manipulator Alien Hybrid/Cosmic
Odyssey Titus Graves/ Berserker Enhanced Human Alien Symbiont/Biological
Sir Swindle Deepak Singh / Clone Mind Control, Stat Stealing Alien Parasite/Biological
Ninja Sable Kuroto Shiro Alien Ninja Alien/Psionic (or Biological) o
GOLANI Judy Gorman / Arista Plasma Controller Experiment/Biological
PalladiaMors Marina Diaz/ Riptide Water Manipulator Atlantean science/Biological
EchoE Leanette "Lee" Lockhart Ward / Shadowmancer Shadowmancer Endowment/Magical or Extradimensional o
Acathala Adam Song Nano Cloud Alien Experiment/Technological o

Last edited by Phettberg; 11-10-2019 at 10:15 AM.
Old 10-24-2017, 01:33 PM
Wayward Zephyr

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 3257
kanly kanly kanly kanly kanly kanly kanly kanly kanly kanly kanly
Interest!
Old 10-24-2017, 02:10 PM
The Good Doktor

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 16509
GleefulNihilism GleefulNihilism GleefulNihilism GleefulNihilism GleefulNihilism GleefulNihilism GleefulNihilism GleefulNihilism GleefulNihilism GleefulNihilism GleefulNihilism
Also interested.
Old 10-24-2017, 03:45 PM
Use your words

Tools
User Statistics
That's great guys. If you already have some ideas in mind you can bounce them off me per pm or work on them in your own time at your leisure, since a possible deadline is far away.

I will also add this to the description, but for anybody not familiar with the rules: On the one hand i find it is a pretty straightforward system (probably because i have already generated around 20 npcs for the game so far, and multiple personal characters before that), but the mechanics behind powers can be a bit abstract to the beginner. Do not be discouraged - whatever you can think of we can make happen together. I'll gladly guide any enthusiastic novice through the process.
Old 10-24-2017, 03:58 PM
The Good Doktor

Tools
User Statistics
GleefulNihilism GleefulNihilism GleefulNihilism GleefulNihilism GleefulNihilism GleefulNihilism GleefulNihilism GleefulNihilism GleefulNihilism GleefulNihilism GleefulNihilism
Actually, got an idea I'm up for tossing in now.

Name: Blake Dawson AKA "Downshift"
Nation of Origin: USA, Boston
Appearance & Personality: Out of costume "Downshift" is a bit on the thin side and not particularly handsome, only recently starting to put on some actual muscle. He keeps his head shaved now as well, but that's mostly because of his suit.

As for the suit, it's mostly dark green with some tan areas on his sides. There is a clock design on his back with necessary circuitry that he'd get rid of if he could but he can't. The suit does have some low-grade stealth capabilities, and some camouflaging is apparent when the suit isn't moving. The faceplate on the suit completely covers his face though it can be removed.

Blake Dawson is an unrepentant criminal but more a thief then a killer. He'll gladly rob a bank or steal a rich-guy's wallet but he does have a sort of code of honor that can be appealed too. He does his absolute best to leave kids out of it for example. Despite accusations to the contrary he's never killed anyone, though he doesn't really have qualms with doing so if it's a kill-or-be-killed situation. He tries to only steal from people that can afford it and people that deserve it for example.

Biography: This may come as no surprise, Blake Dawson's father was a good cop - but a lousy father. Officer Ulrich Dawson of the Boston PD took no bribes, did everything by the book, and kept his ear to the ground like all cops should. He also took his frustrations out on his wife and kids whenever anything remotely bad happened to him at work. Blake's Dad even pulled some strings to get the full book thrown at him for shoplifting a candy bar once, on Thanksgiving no less. And that accidently saved Blake's life.

Back in the 90's, when all the metahumans were keeping their existance a secret, there was a serial killer speedster supervillain who called himself the Clockstopper. Blake never knew why the Clockstopper decided to kill every single Dawson in Boston with a cop in the family, but on Thanksgiving in 1999 that night he did. That night, while Blake was locked up, someone sliced Blake's family up like they were deli meat in the blink of an eye, and then came to to Juvie to cut him up too. He got close too, and the Clockstopper was only stopped because an electrically powered metahuman set up a forcefield to protect him. Blake never forgot what the suit looked like, especially when the video evidence later came in.

Knowing that metahumans were real never left Blake's mind, and he tried to figure out the whole conspiracy on his own. He didn't get too far, but he did find out that he's family's killer called himself the Clockstopper and that he disappeared under mysterious circumstances on New Year's Eve of 1999. It's believed that the Clockstopper was somehow killed by his powers, but nobody's ever found a body.

Blake tried to move on, knowing the metahumans were real. He became a theif, a good one too. Working together with a few others like him, they managed to find a secret warehouse where the dangerous stuff from "metahumans" were being stored by some secret company front. That's probably why they succeeded, because the secret "superheroes" never expected the warehouse to be found, let alone by no-power conspiracy nuts and low-lifes. For his part of the take, Blake took the Clockstopper's suit.

It turned out to be a great pick. The Clockstopper had extensively studied the Science of Speed, and the suit was filled with circuits and gizmos to amplify his powers. So much so that with a few years of studying and a modifications to the Clockstopper suit he could get it to work for him too, to a lesser degree. The Clockstopper was a natural speedster using technology to amplify speed that was already there. Blake had no natural powers but with the suit could become a sort of artificial speedster. Which, was good enough for him.

So let's be fair here, as the unofficial inheritor of of the Clockstopper's mantel, Downshift could be a LOT worse. He wasn't stupid either, he took his time to learn about what he'd taken. How it worked, how to fix it when it was damaged, how to reconfigure it. At the very least to figure out how to make it not give off such a serial killer vibe quite so much. It used to look a lot worse, trust him on that.

He was finally ready a few years ago, and Blake donned his suit for the first time. Now stealing things is almost too easy, and he can finally live the easy life.

See, that's the thing people don't get about Downshift. He is aware that with his suit he has the power to be an absolute terror, to take over the world and wipe out cities and all that. He knows he can do that, but he doesn't want to. What's the point of all that drama? No, Downshift is all about looking out for number one, maybe getting a little tail in the process. Coming to Unity City was an obvious choice and not just because that's where the warehouse had been. Because he smells a chance for profit.

Little does he realize he's about to step in something a lot worse. Proof that one of the new "Superheroes", one of the biggest of the big names, is in fact a mass murderer...

Powers: Downshift's suit is a reconfigured version of the original gear used by the terrifying time-based killer known as the Clockstopper. Downshift in comparison is mostly just a thief. His suit gives him the ability to "Downshift" time relative to himself. In effect, Downshift can give himself an artificial form of superhuman speed via time manipulation. He doesn't have the stamina of a true speedster, so it appears to just occur in short spurts but he does have a few other advantages that make up for it. For example, the camouflage systems of his suit combined with the speeds he can move at effectively render him invisible when he's "Downshifted" as long as he keeps moving relative to stationary onlookers. He's also far more durable then the average speedster if ever caught standing still as the suit utilizes temporal vibrations for a shielding effect.

Complications:
Curse Sworn (Sort Of) - The Clockstopper was a terrifying Speedster Serial Killer that mostly operated in the 90's. In fact the Clockstopper disappeared on New Year's Eve in 1999, believed to have been killed by his own powers in an accident. However, some people believe that the Clockstopper didn't actually die. He's just become trapped outside of the normal flow of time, like some sort of temporal Wraith unable to interact with the physical world. Once in a while, Blake sees him like a Ghost haunting him for using the suit. Maybe it's Blake hallucinating, becoming mentally unstable for never really dealing with his family's murder and his own attempted murder by the Clockstopper. Or Maybe he's unintentionally helping the Clockstopper find a way back...

Enemy - With the coming out of the superhero closet, some big names are already starting to show up for themselves. Blake, however, has recently and inadvertently stolen evidence showing that one of the biggest of these new heroes is in fact a mass murderer and/or sexual predator. [We can work out exact details later.]

Hatred - Having unresolved father issues, Blake Dawson has an irrational hatred of police officers and authority figures.

Honor - While he's an unrepentent criminal, Blake Dawson does have a sort of code of honor that can be appealed too. Despite his absolutely terrifying powers since getting the suit he still tries to avoid violence whenever possible for example.

Identity - Outside of the Downshift suit Blake Dawson is a talented thief, but has no actual powers.

Motivation: Greed and Cowardise - Blake Dawson is an unrepentent criminal and a lot of what he does is motivated by either the promise of a quick score or a threat against his own life. His moral stand against violence is partially actually just a cowardly reaction to it. He'll often run from a fight if he can.

Motivation: Responsibility - Despite his greed and cowardise, Blake does actually have his good points. Abused a child he often does find himself having to stand up for kids in bad situations.

Phobia - Afriad that what happened to the Clockstopper might one day happen to him, Blake believes he can at least hold this off if he tries to keep in sync with the rest of the timeline. So "Downshifts" are often soon accompanied by "Upshifts" in an attempt to resyncronize.

Last edited by GleefulNihilism; 11-16-2017 at 10:14 AM.
Old 10-24-2017, 05:11 PM
Ancient Emerald Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 282
MrKinister MrKinister MrKinister
Submission: Tharen of Odalus

Posting interest. I think twice a week is something I can do.

Ok, changing character, since this first idea didn't work out.

Here's the new idea:

Name: William Alexander Mitchell (Tharen of Odalus, Scion of House Karune)

Nation of Origin: United States (informally), (Odalian Confederacy)

Appearance and Personality:

William (Tharen) is a strapping eager young man, with a little streak of mischief. He is usually relaxed and easy-going, but that facade hides a deep sense of responsibility for the charges he has accepted for himself. He likes to read, specially occult material, stories of witchcraft, ritual magic, and mystical societies. He has an unrelenting appetite for modern fantasy novels. These he devours with avid enthusiasm. He is often found by himself, walking through town and looking at everything, even those little details that may seem entirely insignificant to others. He has a great fascination with stage magic. He can be jovial in conversation, but often seems to carry an internal amusement about his own thoughts, or something which he may not be sharing with others.

When out and about, he likes to dress in casual attire: jeans, shirts, casual walking shoes, maybe a light jacket for heavier weather. He keeps his straight hair long and all the way down to the middle of his back. A small number of black bands keep it in check. He often wears round black "John Lennon" style sun glasses. He usually has a two or three day old stubble on his face. Dark green eyes and a moderately pale complexion crown his otherwise thin and unremarkable frame. He is healthy, but not muscular, just moderately fit, for someone who barely exercises.

Biography:

Tharen was born to Uhral of Odalus and his wife, Ilena, of the House Karune. Uhral was the Chomachj of Odalus, and held the Primachy of the Confederacy of Odalus. He was the head of the state and to his name fell the charge of the wellbeing of Odalus. He ruled well, with a just and fair hand, promoting the health of the people, and the prosperity of Odalus. His Primachy was enjoyed by... almost... all. Deep beneath the veneer of social civility and courtly decorum, there rose the specter of jealousy and the flames of betrayal. The families of Kehlan, a neighboring state, desired the wealth of Odalus, and instigated complicated political maneuvers to promote their agents in the Primachy Court. The ruse, however, was not well concealed, and discovered within a few years. Uhral, realizing the threat, proclaimed Edicts of Betrayal and Destitution against the highest Khelani family. They were stripped of all possessions and titles, and exiled to the Periphery. The repercussions of that action were higher than Uhral could have expected. Despite the damning evidence, the remaining Kehlani families refused to relinquish their ambitions, and built momentum for a Contest of Legitimacy. The challenge was laid, all the houses voted, and the final result declared the rule of Uhral of Odalus to be welcome and beneficial to the Heads of the Confederacy. Despite the failure, the Kehlani families refused to back down. If they could not have the Primachy by political ploy, they would do so by confrontation and military arms.

When the Khelani families struck at Odalus, they had a distinctive advantage: the machine factories of Confederacy were located in their lands, and they had been the architects of the Scirellian Armada for generations. When they mobilized the Combined Legions, they had already placed loyal followers in all the key command positions. The few "defectors", who understood the unnatural actions taking place, didn't pose a threat to the Legions, and were too few to counteract the assault in any way. However, they were welcome at Odalus Primachy, where they mounted a valiant defensive fight.

In a matter of days, the Combined Legions undertook a series of Lightning War attacks, disabling defensive emplacements, and commanding key supply and logistical positions. The United Forces of the Odalian Council and the Watchers of the Ivory Gate were not enough to push the Kehlani attack back.

Before the Odalian Palace fell, Uhral took his young son, Tharen, aside, and explained what he was expecting of him. Tharen was to travel to the dimension of Earth, a world that had on occasions made visits to this world. Earth and the Odalian Confederacy had had good relations for many years now, and their Watchers and the Odalian ones were aware of each other. Uhral felt that Tharen would be safe there, and if the Primachy was lost to House Karune, Tharen was to remain safe, only returning when the time was right.

It was thus that Tharen of Odalus traveled to Earth, and arrived in the city of Seattle in the Earth calendaric year of 2012. He has since traveled to many places, and visited many cities, but never remained too long in any one of them.

It was with both surprise and awe that William learned of the presence of other watchers, of many different qualities and abilities, during the threat of Final Days. Weapons of Unspeakable Destruction had been unleashed, but the calamity had been deflected by these unknown watchers.

Seeking to find them, and learn more from them, William traveled to the City of Unity, where he has been present and observing world events from a distance for the last few years.

His heart swells heavy, since finding himself here, on Earth, he has met many good souls, and, despite their troubled nature, has found kinship with the people of this world. The nature of their recent actions, spurred by fear and surreptitious manipulation, reminds him of his home world. He does not want the same exigency to befall this world.

Powers: Tharen was trained by the best and brightest Watchers, and his expertise and preparation were of the highest caliber. His abilities are the manipulation of worldly forces to his desire and request, bringing about practiced effects of both destructive and beneficial nature. The teachings of the Watchers included admonitions of responsibility and caution, lest his lower will run away with his training. He was pleasantly surprised at discovering that a few of the Earth Watchers shared in his training. They call it "magic", and consider it an esoteric art, complex and demanding in its mastery.

Complications:

- Responsibility: William holds his responsibilities close to his heart. He does not want to forget them. Having come to appreciate the people of this world, specially their Watchers, he takes their plight as his.

- Doing Good: his training, as well as his natural disposition, invites him to share in the well being and health of his inner self. He enjoys helping others when the opportunity is right, and when he is both called to it and the gesture is welcome.

- Enemies: Kehlani agents are currently searching for him on Odalus, but they may possibly track him down to Earth. When that happens, the Odalian conflict may stretch itself on this world. William is keenly aware of the possibility and is preparing for the eventuality.

"Life doesn't give you purpose. You give live purpose." - The Flash

Last edited by MrKinister; 10-27-2017 at 04:39 PM. Reason: New Character
Old 10-24-2017, 05:42 PM
Young Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 111
Paean Paean
I've been waiting for a M&M game to come along. Very interested! I hope to have a character concept up by the weekend.
Old 10-24-2017, 05:58 PM
Use your words

Tools
User Statistics
@GleefulNihilism Love the concept, good amount of complications that fit in with it. Still, I put it up as "Wip" in case you will want to fiddle with it in the future - but so far it already checks all the boxes. Your npc is also perfect as a story hook, even though you did not remember my love for secret boxes...

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrKinister View Post
Are there any set of powers you do not allow? Like "Variable", for example.
I don't want to outright ban any power, as i am sure there were specific playtesting situations that made the writers feel it was needed. As for "Variable" - I can tell you straight away that I am not a fan, since I don't see the upsides compared to a power array. The downsides are more planning beforehand and arguing during gameplay about what is or is not applicable. As you can probably guess i have had negative personal experiences with it. Of course, I could potentially be persuaded.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paean View Post
I've been waiting for a M&M game to come along. Very interested! I hope to have a character concept up by the weekend.
Glad to hear it. Take all the time in the world, and i am looking forward to reading it!
Old 10-24-2017, 06:36 PM
Young Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 29
DaddyDuckers
I am mega interested, but I am a super M&M noob. I've never even seen it before. That being said, I'm a huge Marvel/DC/My Hero Academia Fan.

You're sure you're good with hand holding?
Old 10-24-2017, 06:50 PM
Use your words

Tools
User Statistics
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaddyDuckers View Post
You're sure you're good with hand holding?
As of yet i am not swamped with requests, so I can certainly help you with the rules if you have a concept.
Old 10-24-2017, 07:11 PM
Wayward Zephyr

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 3257
kanly kanly kanly kanly kanly kanly kanly kanly kanly kanly kanly
@DaddyDuckers
Yeah, and there is a goodly bit of knowledge out in the peanut gallery as well. Plenty of help to be had, so no worries.
@GleefulNihilism
Your character's name changes about halfway through your Bio.

Last edited by kanly; 10-24-2017 at 07:15 PM.
Old 10-24-2017, 07:20 PM
Ancient Emerald Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 282
MrKinister MrKinister MrKinister
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phettberg View Post
I completely understand the situation with "Variable". Most people use it as a "catch-all" universal power (which it actually isn't), but don't want to acknowledge it needs to have limits in order to not be unbalanced. That is not usually an issue with the power, but with the player, who is looking for a way to "have it all".

Personally, I like to use "Variable" with a list of predefined abilities and powers, and only do "new" powers in situations that are unusual and require special attention. And I would run all new powers by you first before they would get to be used. But that may not be necessary anymore. For a moment I was considering a mystical character with a large library of spells, but I think I'll try a mentalist idea.

"Life doesn't give you purpose. You give live purpose." - The Flash

Last edited by MrKinister; 10-24-2017 at 08:29 PM.
Old 10-24-2017, 07:21 PM
Use your words

Tools
User Statistics
Quote:
Originally Posted by kanly View Post
@GleefulNihilism
Your character's name changes about halfway through your Bio.
Phew, i did not even notice that - alternate identities, of course!
Old 10-24-2017, 07:24 PM
The Good Doktor

Tools
User Statistics
Really? Alright - checking.