RPG Crossing
twitter facebook

Notices

Old 03-23-2018, 02:16 AM
The hidden treasure

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 19155
kaylara kaylara kaylara kaylara kaylara kaylara kaylara kaylara kaylara kaylara kaylara
Quote:
Originally Posted by dalarangreen View Post
@new interested people!: Welcome Framm18, Quick Ben, Tafratin, Zazaq, Xian. Glad to see the burst of interest!

@Everyone: The game thread has been approved, so I can finally announce the application deadline-- April 27th at Midnight MT. For all of you that are here early, that's a ways out, but that's what its got to be for me to do some of the back-end stuff. Luckily for you, I promise to give all of you early apply-ers a review/feedback (if you're interested in it)!

I'll answer the specific questions in my next post!
Thats good news im mostly away for next couple weeks and not much time to post. If you want to look overwhat I posted eariler and share your thoughts on the base idea, that be great. I still need to update/taylor the app for this game, but theres enought there I hope that should be enough to get a look/feel. As for npc class, Adept will mostikely be it.
Old 03-23-2018, 05:39 AM
Rules of Paradise

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 5626
Vaerdis Vaerdis Vaerdis Vaerdis Vaerdis Vaerdis Vaerdis Vaerdis Vaerdis Vaerdis Vaerdis
Showing some interest, currently writing up a commoner with a possible bright future in manipulating ki. Going to be kind of a fun The real one, the Last Airbenderavatar-like character. Unfortunately no mechanical room to cram in elements or anything like that.
Old 03-23-2018, 05:55 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 3095
Zazaq Zazaq Zazaq Zazaq Zazaq Zazaq Zazaq Zazaq Zazaq Zazaq Zazaq
Name: Aswall
Race: Ugnar: A tall, broad shouldered creature that broadly resembles a human. With the exception of their skin, black as coal; eyes which are a solid dark grey and the shining silver hair present in all of their kind.
(Rule wise I'll use the half orc or maybe the elf template)
Initial Class: Aristocrat

Description and Personality: Cold at a glance, but this is a defense mechanism, he feels too much is his problem. Though you could call it a strength, its probably why he was selected to come to the academy. The empathy he feels when someone is wronged, the guilt he feels for inaction. Seeing evil go unpunished just eats and rots at his soul. And this is definitely why he's the man he is now. Because of those ten years where the evil went on and on and on, while he just stood there and let it happen. Enjoying the bed and the food that sick man provided him.

Aswall is still slow to act though he considers it a flaw, he tends to play memories over and over again in his head. He tends to plan and predict different scenarios his actions might bring about. Spending so much time in his own head leads him to have a quiet and smooth exterior, he's been told that he radiates a very calming aura. Though when he acts, when he really makes up his mind to do something, he can be very extreme. Violent, merciless, even gleeful in a sadistic way. Righteous fury, he has a heart full of righteous fury that's how mother described it.

RP Sample:

Last edited by Zazaq; 03-23-2018 at 07:27 PM.
Old 03-23-2018, 06:02 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
Woo, background came out a lot more grimdark then I initially intended. Rest assured this guy isn't gonna be all angst and angry all the time in the game. I might actually workshop that and make some big edits.
Old 03-23-2018, 06:08 PM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 19852
Imveros Imveros Imveros Imveros Imveros Imveros Imveros Imveros Imveros Imveros Imveros
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zazaq View Post
Woo, background came out a lot more grimdark then I initially intended. Rest assured this guy isn't gonna be all angst and angry all the time in the game. I might actually workshop that and make some big edits.
Hurray, we can be angst Bros for life! Aswall and Marcus can smoke cloves outside the arts department together

@dalarangreen I too would like you're feedback when you have the time!

I've also added another note to my additional notes section!

Last edited by Imveros; 03-23-2018 at 06:12 PM.
Old 03-23-2018, 06:20 PM
Rules of Paradise

Tools
User Statistics
Vaerdis Vaerdis Vaerdis Vaerdis Vaerdis Vaerdis Vaerdis Vaerdis Vaerdis Vaerdis Vaerdis
Character ApplicationsName: Ashai
Race: Archon-bloodedAasimar
Initial Class: Commoner

Description: Ashai is a five and a half foot tall, pearly-white-skinned, frail figure. Her long hair, tied into tight braids, has the texture of spun silver. Her inhuman eyes are like works of art inset with perfectly cut ember inlaid into a pair of white pearls. In contrast to her otherworldly flesh and features, she is clad in simplistic threadbare robes of some monastic design, colored brown. About her waist is a simple hemp cord and on her feet are some gray cloth wrappings to ward away cold or dirt from the flesh. Otherwise she might appear to be some countries’ princess or high priestess.

Personality: Ashai has been raised to be impersonal, to put matters of the world and the heavens above her own. She had not yet developed much of a sense of self or a desire of personal pursuits. Her taught principles keep her at an arm’s length from contact with others, but she is more than willing to intervene in matters of diplomacy to break up fights and return people to working members of society.

Background: Hailing from the world of Ardein in a time of calm before an inevitable war between the forces of evil, Ashai was born in a relatively safe frontier town. Born in a monastery in the town of Huntsrow within the domain of the Valosian triarchy on its northern-most border. She was granted to the church as part of a twinned blessing, Ashai and her twin brother, Thomas, were split apart from birth to fulfil two sides of the same destiny. Her brother was raised into the realm of conflict to wrench forceful control of aggression to a peaceful resolution. While Ashai herself was raised in seclusion, a project for the monks to make her an example of peace and selfless compassion to make the world follow her example. To do this, the monks taught her many vows to strip away worldly feelings that would bring enlightenment to a normal human, but to one with an archon’s blood, could possibly bring order to the world itself. Such trainings continued for a long while until...

RP Sample:

Last edited by Vaerdis; 04-13-2018 at 02:09 AM.
Old 03-23-2018, 07:28 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
app is done and polished, I would also like feedback if you get a chance.
Old 03-23-2018, 07:33 PM
Young Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 112
FamnDool FamnDool
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krow Nest View Post
Out of all designs, you chose god damn gnomeo
Better?
Old 03-24-2018, 01:50 AM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 6713
dalarangreen dalarangreen dalarangreen dalarangreen dalarangreen dalarangreen dalarangreen dalarangreen dalarangreen dalarangreen dalarangreen
Some more feedbacks!

Old 03-24-2018, 02:18 AM
Rules of Paradise

Tools
User Statistics
Review incoming with some time?
Old 03-24-2018, 02:41 AM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 1708
Krow Nest Krow Nest Krow Nest Krow Nest Krow Nest Krow Nest Krow Nest Krow Nest Krow Nest Krow Nest Krow Nest
So I guess I'm good
Old 03-24-2018, 10:41 AM
Imaginary

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 2098
Quick Ben Quick Ben Quick Ben Quick Ben Quick Ben Quick Ben Quick Ben Quick Ben Quick Ben Quick Ben Quick Ben
I'd take some feedback as well!
Old 03-24-2018, 10:12 PM
not a fish

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 5224
rhaiber rhaiber rhaiber rhaiber rhaiber rhaiber rhaiber rhaiber rhaiber rhaiber rhaiber
Yay! Feedback!

Last edited by rhaiber; 04-07-2018 at 02:31 AM.
Old 03-26-2018, 08:07 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 6713
dalarangreen dalarangreen dalarangreen dalarangreen dalarangreen dalarangreen dalarangreen dalarangreen dalarangreen dalarangreen dalarangreen
School has started back up, so I won't be quite as responsive as I have been.

For those of you waiting for reviews, I'll get them to you probably by the end of this weekend!
Old 03-29-2018, 12:09 PM
The hidden treasure

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 19155
kaylara kaylara kaylara kaylara kaylara kaylara kaylara kaylara kaylara kaylara kaylara
Ok, life throws a kinds of curves. Looks like I won't have the bandwidth I thought I would coming up soon. Thus I will need to withdraw.

Last edited by kaylara; 03-29-2018 at 12:10 PM.